The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

James Hutchins 08-05-2009 09:52 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 376518)
You're missing my point too. All I'm saying is that it's wrong of you to be so cruel towards a group of people who just have the misfortune to have problems, physical or mental, just because they have their own olympics. I wouldn't say it's normal for them however, I mean when they are surrounded by able bodied people how can it be normal?

Misfortune.... to have me pay for a custom van, along with all upkeep, insurance and a driver. I want that!

Thier own private games, also at my expense (and some donations). I see these people as able bodied. Do you think they see themsleves as rejects like you insinuate? I treat everbody as equals. No advantages. You seem to feel we should go back to the caste system.

PlanetF1 08-06-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vavoline Johnson (Post 376523)
It'a da fault of da liberals always givin free stuff to people da don work. Can you imagine them givin out animals to them folks?
She ain't missin nothing! You is. We ain't nothin but compassionate to the retarded and limbless. It ain't dere misfortune, it be the misfortune of them parents who brought shame to the famblies by sinnin!

I'm sorry, do you speak English by any chance?

richard dawkins idiot son 08-06-2009 05:46 PM

mr hutchins, i must be a favourite of yours, if you have to keep quoting me, could this be love :wub:

James Hutchins 08-06-2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377316)
mr hutchins, i must be a favourite of yours, if you have to keep quoting me, could this be love :wub:

We had a deal yesterday. You have reneged on the deal.
Proverbs 17:4 (King James Version)

A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.

Isaiah 44:25 (King James Version)

That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

Titus 1:12 (King James Version)

One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

richard dawkins idiot son 08-06-2009 05:55 PM

the deal was you would show me a time when it was ok to hit someone...you really think that pathetic list would convince anyone to condone violence...my god youre that stupid for real arent ya? :lol:

James Hutchins 08-06-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377321)
the deal was you would show me a time when it was ok to hit someone...you really think that pathetic list would convince anyone to condone violence...

Yes, ask anyone. Ask your mom if she is done with her 'friend'.

Quote:

my god I am that stupid for real arent I? :lol:
Fixed for you

richard dawkins idiot son 08-06-2009 06:04 PM

heres an idea, why dont you go and find your mother, theres a better chance of that than you finding youre father i assume :angry:

like a needle in a very large haystack

Mrs. Mary Whitford 08-06-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377327)
heres an idea, why dont you go and find your mother, theres a better chance of that than you finding youre father i assume :angry:

like a needle in a very large haystack

Do you want to go back to a ten minute wait between posts?

Deuteronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Accusing Mr. Hutchins of being a bastard is saying he and his descendants shouldn't be in our church, YET THERE HE IS EVERY SUNDAY!
You owe the gentleman an apology. :angry:

richard dawkins idiot son 08-06-2009 06:12 PM

sister mary maria will apologize when he aplogizes for casting aspersions against my mother too

you do not have ANY piffleING right who ever you are to insult my parents, or did you not see the post before...how convenient :angry:

ill apologize when he does got it?

James Hutchins 08-06-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377327)
.............childish drivel............................

Hmmmm you got an infraction. One of the things you are capable of.

Oh yeah, and lying, you are a blatant liar. :thumbsup:

James Hutchins 08-06-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377331)
sister mary maria will apologize when he aplogizes for casting aspersions against my mother too

you do not have ANY piffleING right who ever you are to insult my parents, or did you not see the post before...how convenient :angry:

ill apologize when he does got it?

You are a liar. And you use foul language, smart!:thumbsup:

All I said was to ask your mom when she was done with her 'friend' I did not realize I was hitting so close to home. What kid of 'friends' does your mom entertain?:D

In normal, polite society, a little child waits for the grown ups to finish talking before interrupting. A bratty child gets sent to the shed. I suspect you know the shed well.:angry:

richard dawkins idiot son 08-06-2009 06:18 PM

ive been here less than an hour and you insult my mother yet expext nothing in return...is that all you can do, throw insults?

if you have no respect for others why should they respect you, insult me and ill insult back, insult my parents, ill insult yours got that?

or should i write in smaller words you little child you

PlanetF1 08-06-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 377333)
Hmmmm you got an infraction. One of the things you are capable of.

Oh yeah, and lying, you are a blatant liar. :thumbsup:

Where were the lies???

James Hutchins 08-06-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377336)
ive been here less than an hour and you insult my mother yet expext nothing in return...is that all you can do, throw insults?

if you have no respect for others why should they respect you, insult me and ill insult back, insult my parents, ill insult yours got that?

or should i write in smaller words you little child you

You are a liar!

Are 'we' having a 'episode' again? Banging your head against the wall serves no purpose other than annoy the neighbors of your hovel.:wub:

Show all the adults here where little richard had his itsy bitsy feelings hurt. We all want to see. Nothing is more important.:wacko:

James Hutchins 08-06-2009 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 377338)
Where were the lies???

Start from this thread
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showp...&postcount=458

PlanetF1 08-06-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 377341)

I've read that thread, still don't see any lies though...

James Hutchins 08-06-2009 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 377344)

Read the thread again, it is silly for me to repeat it here, perhaps go back a dozen or so posts for more background.

Vavoline Johnson 08-06-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 377344)

Well, not only dont you have no command of da English language, you be blind, too.

richard dawkins idiot son 08-06-2009 06:31 PM

my hovel, u idiot little child

you made an aspersion about my mother, asked if she was finished with her freind, what the piffle was that about boy...

...i came here today to actually ask a few questions which i thought you might actually be able to answer properly, well i guess i was wrong wasnt i

James Hutchins 08-06-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377353)
my hovel, u idiot little child

you made an aspersion about my mother, asked if she was finished with her freind, what the piffle was that about boy...

...i came here today to actually ask a few questions which i thought you might actually be able to answer properly, well i guess i was wrong wasnt i

You are a liar! God is mighty PO'd at you!:o