The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Retard Heaven 12-16-2009 11:44 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

See first of changing my name to what it is now does say more about you then me now does it.

Second of all you talk about how they don't get respect for what they acchieve but you do know calling them retards isn't respecfull. Try to use the word mentally disabled.

Thirdly they reach the finishline cause they believe in it and work hard to reach that finish line. Ofcourse their will be people laughing with them. You got even people watching cycling cause they love how they fall flat on their faces. Same for carsport who watch for the crashes. It's sick yes, but will we ban that too while we are at it?

Ow and before you kill them all in your fantastic dome of death (reminds me of some certain showers they installed in some camps...) don't you think there is something in the 10 commands saying "You shall not murder". Meaning I guess both fysicaly or mentaly.

Maybe I'll get flagged for this comment too :unsure:

James Hutchins 12-16-2009 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 431867)
See first of changing my name to what it is now does say more about you then me now does it.

What was it before? 'Retard Hell'?B)

Quote:

Second of all you talk about how they don't get respect for what they acchieve but you do know calling them retards isn't respecfull. Try to use the word mentally disabled.
OK, everyone, for now on, do not call the retards 'retards', call them 'imbeciles'. :gaa:

Quote:

Thirdly they reach the finishline cause they believe in it and work hard to reach that finish line. Ofcourse their will be people laughing with them. You got even people watching cycling cause they love how they fall flat on their faces. Same for carsport who watch for the crashes. It's sick yes, but will we ban that too while we are at it?
Reaching the finish line, whoopee! Heck, at the stat of the 10 meter, to go make a sandwich and take a poop. Get back to my barcalounger and see the end of the race. So exciting!:o

Quote:

Ow and before you kill them all in your fantastic dome of death (reminds me of some certain showers they installed in some camps...) don't you think there is something in the 10 commands saying "You shall not murder". Meaning I guess both fysicaly or mentaly.
Murder, yes. Kill, no, if God commands it (and he has) then His will must be done.:innocent:

Quote:

Maybe I'll get flagged for this comment too :unsure:
Looks like you did!:lol:

By the way, your spelling is atrocious. You are an imbecile, aren't you?

Gabriel Reproba 12-16-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 431867)
Second of all you talk about how they don't get respect for what they acchieve but you do know calling them retards isn't respecfull.

We have provided scripture showing that these freaks are sent from God to punish their parents. What don't you understand about that? Was the Bible passage WRONG? Did we quote it inaccurately?

Can you please cite scripture for me that says differently? Or even cite some scripture that says we should "respect" these punishments sent from God?

Wide-Open 12-16-2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba (Post 431891)
What don't you understand about that?

Brother Gabe, he's from Belgistan. Trust me, they don't understand much at all. I'm currently preaching on one of their forums (hello Historia!), but they don't even believe I'm real. :wacko:

Retard Heaven 12-16-2009 05:15 PM

No, Iím not retarded. English just isnít my mother tongue. But maybe we can have it in dutch this conversation or even French... So by now you should have figured out that I live in the old continent and enjoyed a proper education.
To: James Hutchins
No my name wasnít retard hell. But I think a eight year old might enjoy that remark.
You truly believe God will command you to murder people. See there are Muslims who believe the same thing. We call them extremist. Only their version has virgins in it. Itís a bonus added I guess J
And about the competition, there are people who find it exiting. Parents being one of them. Seeing them achieve something maybe as small as it is. All you see are these drooling people who have no soul. I recommend you to watch ďle huitiŤme jourĒ. If you actually try, you will find it with English subtitles. It stars a mentally challenged actor. I know you probably wonít even bother to even Google it. But it will show you that they are people too. Who can love, hate or show any other human emotions.
To Gabriel Reproba
See the problem with the bible is you have to adapt it a bit. Going literally would mean you need to live in a state thousands of years ago. Which isnít the case anymore now is it. The bible tries to explain things that men couldnít comprehend back in the time. But if you take everything to literally you will have problems. For example the creation of earth/man. We have two stories. If we would take it literally we would be confused cause in both stories men is created on a different time. One in the beginning of creation the other one in the end. So that is why we need to look back in time and learn why they wrote that. It just wants to show us that we are an important part in the creation. The reason why we needed to know this is because back then the Jews were oppressed and they were enslaved. So they needed something that showed them they were more than just slaves (or you can translate it to drooling soulless people who could be killed by their master at any time). So they created the story of 7 days. Thatís why even if people say but there were dinosaurs and stuff you donít need to deny it. Cause the point was never creation of earth but the importance that man should never be oppressed cause they do matter.
So what about these people. Men did not understand what was going on. You have these mentally challenged people (and back then even lepers, ect ectÖ) who had diseases that were not humane. How can you explain this. They couldnít medically so it had to be something more. Punishment from God. Quick question for yourself if you got a cold do you take medication. If so, you believe in science as well cause you know it will kill the bacteriaís in your body. Now we know what is wrong with these people. It could have several reasons:
Information comes from Wikipedia if you want to read the longer version.
Common factors causing developmental disabilities include:We know these things now. But back then they didnít. So they had to explain it with the little knowledge they had back then.
So why would God hate them so much he would deny them heaven. Well I believe he doesnít since, in case you didnít know , they can be baptized too. So they are Christian, just like you and me. Maybe they canít fully comprehend everything but that doesnít mean they will be less loved. In the end if there is truly a judgment they will be judged by what they have done with the talents they got. Since they had few to begin with they will have less to show for. But if they have used the little they had to just push the world a little to the right direction. They will be rewarded like any other man.
So my advise my dear Gabriel is to not read the bible as a history book. This means you need to work with this book. Religion is something that moves. Itís not dead matter, you need to adjust and rethink what is the point of this. What does God want. He doesnít want to punish people with these children. This is an medical condition just like a flu. God doesnít give you the flu because you been a bit bad. Mental retardation exists because this isnít a perfect world. And things (see conditions above) might go wrong through pregnancy. Nothing more than that.
ps: Wide-Open it's Belgium. And the capital is Brussels. Just so you know cause we see lots of teachers mixing the two arround in Amerika.

Ezekiel Bathfire 12-16-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 431912)
No, Iím not retarded.

Are you the best person to judge this?
Quote:

You truly believe God will command you to murder people.
Of course, it says so in The Bible (KJV1611)

Deuteronomy 13:6-10

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.

Quote:

See there are Muslims who believe the same thing. We call them extremist.
They are extremists! This is obvious. The One True God tells us to do it, so we know it is a good thing. The mad islamofascists are told by the rantings of bronze-age tribesmen who worshiped the moon and mentally deluded mullahs. How mad can you get? These people need locking up and locking up before they do anything at all.[...]

Quote:

ps: Wide-Open it's Belgium. And the capital is Brussels. Just so you know cause we see lots of teachers mixing the two arround in Amerika.
Belgium? :wacko::thumbdown:

Retard Heaven 12-16-2009 06:23 PM

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.

See the problem with this quote is it doesn't involve mentally challenged people in the first place. It talks about people serving other gods does it not?

Then secondly take the story about the Good Samaritan. Jesus probably understood that hate is a human nature (not that is it truly shown in this text but it will do also). The Samaritan wasnít of the Jewish/Christian belief. He was a heathen. Yet he was considered a neighbor because he showed mercy. So basically the man asks to Jesus what do I need to do to inherit eternal life. The answer wasnít kill all who are not of your faith or are mentally challenged. It was show mercy. You wanted to know a story where they say to show mercy here it is.
The parable is found in the Gospel of Luke, chapter 10, verses 25-37.

About Muslims. You do realize that only a small percentage of them are extremists. True Muslims (not extremists) are actually kind people who, like Christians, have rules not to kill and even give money to help the poor (1/10 of what they earn). It is not Islam you need to fear it are the extremists, whatever their religion might be, who take everything to the letter without questions asked that should be looked after. Btw they do not worship the moon like that since one of their commands, as we would call them, is: "I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is His servant and messenger.
To answer your question if I am the best person to judge if Iím a retard or not. Then my answer would be ďJudge not, that ye be not judgeĒ . I donít Judge you on your being. For all I know you could be really good people. I came here to comment on the judgment you are casting on people with psychological disability. You have judged over these defenseless people like they were trash. How can you then not get that, as you see in the reaction of Wide-Open where they said he couldnít be real, you will be judged by others too. Of course people wonít feel sympathetic to your cause. What you ask is not to create but to destroy. I hope you realize that the bible is a book that wants to build and not to destroy. Cause if itís all about killing and destroying for your God. How hard can it be then to replace the words God by devil. They would have the same goal now would they.
Donít forget the importance of compassion, love and care for others. It doesnít matter if you know them or not. If they are of your believe or not or if they are disabled or not. What matters is how you will act as Christian towards them.
And if you like so much to judge me on a personal level. Please all look at your names. or quotes. And remember vanity / vainglory is a sin. Or do you believe God likes people showing offÖ

James Hutchins 12-16-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

No, I’m not retarded. English just isn’t my mother tongue. But maybe we can have it in dutch this conversation or even French... So by now you should have figured out that I live in the old continent and enjoyed a proper education.
To: James Hutchins
No my name wasn’t retard hell. But I think a eight year old might enjoy that remark.

Not a very proper education if you cannot write simple English.

Quote:

You truly believe God will command you to murder people. See there are Muslims who believe the same thing. We call them extremist. Only their version has virgins in it. It’s a bonus added I guess J

So being devout makes a person a Mooslim, I see. Are you really that narrow minded and so full of bigotry or are you just screwing around with us? Was your 'proper education done one on one at a 'special school'?:lol:

Quote:

And about the competition, there are people who find it exiting. Parents being one of them. Seeing them achieve something maybe as small as it is. All you see are these drooling people who have no soul. I recommend you to watch “le huitiŤme jour”. If you actually try, you will find it with English subtitles. It stars a mentally challenged actor. I know you probably won’t even bother to even Google it. But it will show you that they are people too. Who can love, hate or show any other human emotions.

Are you really so dense as to not know why God makes these children retarded? As everyone knows, a child is born of innocence. There for is is without sin however it has not accepted God yet either. So why would God burden these little babies with defective brains and distorted faces? Beuller, Beuller?:wub:
He does it as punishment to the parents! So with your illogical logic, the parents, watch the results of their sins, wobbling about, drooling while they trip over a finish line where everyone wins a prize. Proud parents, watching a tortured child barely able to function in life because of these horrid sins. You think that is something to people really want to see? You really are a demented and sick SOB! :angry:

James Hutchins 12-16-2009 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 431925)
............And if you like so much to judge me on a personal level. Please all look at your names. or quotes. And remember vanity / vainglory is a sin. Or do you believe God likes people showing offÖ

Oh, do tell, how am I showing off? (this ought to be good):pirate:

Retard Heaven 12-16-2009 07:29 PM

So why would God burden these little babies with defective brains and distorted faces? He doesn't if you would read above you would see that God hasn't got anything to do with it. It's just a medical condition.

This meaning there was never a sin to begin with. But I see you at least consider them as children now. Tortured in your mind, but thatís your opinion. But if they are already so called tortured and a punishment for the parents sins. Why disrespect them? They are innocent not? So if you would say ďI donít respect the parentsĒ that would make sense. But to say you donít respect the tortured child doesnít. So in that perspective talking about killing them would be even worse since the child is the victim of it all.

If you want to understand why parents could be proud of their child in the special Olympics you need to first let the thought go that it is about a sin. To understand is to put yourself in their shoes. A child with such a handicap isnít able to do much (or so you believe). Yet there they are. Proving to the world that they are there. It has nothing to do with a physical competition. Itís not like the Olympics where men compete against each other for the title of the best. Itís about overcoming your disabilities.
http://special-olympics.be/ this movie might give you the WHY.

Not a very proper education if you cannot write simple English. True should have re-read it to get the mistakes out. But education is more than language itís also about knowledge. And I believe you are all so devoted by your own religion that you have no clue what goes on in other religions (even Christianity) making you believe stereotypes like all Muslims are bombers.

And being devout doesnít make a person Muslim. Since you have multiple religions. It is to show you that not all Muslims are of the same type. Like you have multiple forms of Christianity.
To answer how you are showing ofÖ well since you really donít have a extra nick or quote itís hard :p
But do let me amuse you none the lessÖ
wide-open: A Shining Example of Christ's Love
Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe (meaning you have no friends in Europe cause they werenít mentioned)

Rev. Jim Osborne
True Christianô Televangelist
Director of Fundraising and Tithing
God's own Mouthpiece (Hi new prophet)

But other things do cross me as well. This for example.
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured.
You got the key to heaven as well? You canít say he will be damned :p Remember damnation is after judgment which doesnít happen on earth. Unless some of you are in the godly committee of judging. Donít put words in the mouth of God he will decide not you.

This one didnít bother me, I just found it rather amusing. Think it was used in the Simpsons by Ned Flanders.
Pastor Ezekiel
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

James Hutchins 12-16-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 431940)
So why would God burden these little babies with defective brains and distorted faces? He doesn't if you would read above you would see that God hasn't got anything to do with it. It's just a medical condition.

I hope there is at least the tiniest sliver of Christian in you. God created the miracle of life. He created man, the apes and slugs. They are not all equal. For that matter, not all men are created equal either. Everyone knows it. To think otherwise, you are simply fooling yourself. If you are successful in doing that, you have made my case.

Quote:

This meaning there was never a sin to begin with. But I see you at least consider them as children now. Tortured in your mind, but thatís your opinion. But if they are already so called tortured and a punishment for the parents sins. Why disrespect them? They are innocent not? So if you would say ďI donít respect the parentsĒ that would make sense. But to say you donít respect the tortured child doesnít. So in that perspective talking about killing them would be even worse since the child is the victim of it all.
Quote:

All babies are children, do not be an idiot (unless you cannot help it). You think parents should be proud that their sins have devastated an innocent persons life? 'Imbeciles' on display is horrifying, demeaning and decent people do not need to see these abominations.

Quote:

If you want to understand why parents could be proud of their child in the special Olympics you need to first let the thought go that it is about a sin. To understand is to put yourself in their shoes. A child with such a handicap isnít able to do much (or so you believe). Yet there they are. Proving to the world that they are there. It has nothing to do with a physical competition. Itís not like the Olympics where men compete against each other for the title of the best. Itís about overcoming your disabilities.
http://special-olympics.be/ this movie might give you the WHY.
The only way a parent could be prod of these 'things' is to know that someone else is paying the price for their sins. Incredibly selfish.

Quote:

Not a very proper education if you cannot write simple English. True should have re-read it to get the mistakes out. But education is more than language itís also about knowledge. And I believe you are all so devoted by your own religion that you have no clue what goes on in other religions (even Christianity) making you believe stereotypes like all Muslims are bombers.
Tell me, what makes you think that I think all mooslimes are bombers? You know little about me, as I know little about you. Sounds like prejudice to me. You know, racism is not tolerated on this message board.

Quote:

And being devout doesnít make a person Muslim. Since you have multiple religions. It is to show you that not all Muslims are of the same type. Like you have multiple forms of Christianity.
To answer how you are showing ofÖ well since you really donít have a extra nick or quote itís hard :p
That makes little sense, should that surprise me?

Wide-Open 12-16-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 431940)
But do let me amuse you none the lessÖ
wide-open: A Shining Example of Christ's Love
Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe (meaning you have no friends in Europe cause they werenít mentioned)

No reason to become hateful friend. Yes, I don't have any friends here, that is quite true. Most of my True Christianô friends live in Freehold, so I'm a bit lonely here. :(

Nobar King 12-16-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 431943)
I don't have any friends here, that is quite true. Most of my True Christian™ friends live in Freehold, so I'm a bit lonely here. :(

We all get lonely once in a while, but with a true friend like Jesus you know that you're never really alone.

With the internets it feels like you're right around the corner. Just don't call when I'm asleep.

Gabriel Reproba 12-16-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

See the problem with the bible is you have to adapt it a bit.

Did I miss something? Did Jesus come back to Earth recently and tell us that we were "adapting" the Bible "a bit?" No? Huh. Imagine that. That is because there is NO problem with the Bible. The problem is that YOU WANT to adapt the Bible. You need to understand that THAT is YOUR problem.

I understand you want to take the easy way out. You want to change the clear-as-day text of the Bible because without changing it, you would be inconvenienced. Living by God's laws is a hard thing to do. That is why only a handful of people will make it to Heaven.

You feel peer pressure to start thinking that God is bad for slaughtering innocent children. Your "adapting" society has made you feel guilty about believing in a book that clearly shows that God hates most people on Earth. The liberal moral views you have allowed to seep into your subconscious screams within every fiber of your being that no loving God could POSSIBLY have wanted to create individuals that he KNEW (before creating them) would not believe in him just so he could send them to Hell to burn forever in ultimate pain and suffering.

Now let me ask you this: What does ANY of that have to do with what the Bible says?

When it comes down to a choice between what makes you feel uncomfortable and what the Bible says, I will go with the Bible every time.

Quote:

Going literally would mean you need to live in a state thousands of years ago. Which isn’t the case anymore now is it.

If you are saying that technology and science have gathered more information about us since the Bible was written, I don't understand why you think that is relevant. The only way that that would be relevant is if you think the people who were the vessels of God's Word and who wrote the Bible would have written it differently if they knew then what we know now. That's absurd. God caused the Bible to be written exactly the way he wanted it to be written and God already knew everything back then. He even knew then that people like you would say that the Bible needs to be adapted for modern sensibilities.

Quote:

The bible tries to explain things that men couldn’t comprehend back in the time.

Wrong. The Bible explains things that God comprehended since the beginning of time. What men could understand when they wrote it has nothing to do with the TRUTH of the text. Have you ever READ Revelations? Talk about an acid trip! You think that the human who wrote Revelations comprehended much of anything? I doubt it. But God put it in there for a reason!

Quote:

But if you take everything to literally you will have problems. For example the creation of earth/man. We have two stories. If we would take it literally we would be confused cause in both stories men is created on a different time. One in the beginning of creation the other one in the end.
There are no contradictions between the two Genesis stories.

Quote:

A bunch of babbling text.
You keep doing the same thing: You argue that because YOU have a hard time believing in the facts presented in the Bible (E.G. Man lived with dinosaurs) and because YOU have a hard time living with God's laws (E.G. Adulterer's should be stoned to death) then the literal text in the Bible CAN'T POSSIBLY mean what it says in plain English. How does that make sense? The clear text of a document remains clear even if it is clearly horrifying. The sooner you understand this, the sooner you can become a TrueChristian.™

James Hutchins 12-16-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 431943)
No reason to become hateful friend. Yes, I don't have any friends here, that is quite true. Most of my True Christianô friends live in Freehold, so I'm a bit lonely here. :(

Doing God's work is never lonely. The fact you have the stomach to tolerate those Godless heathens is a testament to your fortitude. I know I could never put up with what you have to.:thumbsup:

Retard Heaven 12-16-2009 10:13 PM

No reason to become hateful friend. Yes, I don't have any friends here, that is quite true. Most of my True Christianô friends live in Freehold, so I'm a bit lonely here.
Not hateful, just saying that us Europeans might take resent to those words.

---

I never said the bible was wrong. I said that you need to look at the meaning of the texts and the context/time it was written.

"The liberal moral views you have allowed to seep into your subconscious screams within every fiber of your being that no loving God could POSSIBLY have wanted to create individuals that he KNEW (before creating them) would not believe in him just so he could send them to Hell to burn forever in ultimate pain and suffering."
Did you just say God intentionaly creates people so he can send them to hell? Why does he bother to judge them in the end then. They shoudn't be judged at all. He knows even before he creates that the person is doomed. Talk about new form of cruelty or old depending on how long he has been doing this according to you.

But this has been a very educational conversation. I do look at various beliefs and see how they see God. Look what makes us different. Although I have to praise you all for your firm belief and willingness to follow the bible to the letter. They do not reflect my personal beliefs. Your God of destruction has no place in my heart. I canít love a God who would willingly bring harm to others or use children to punish parents. If you say I would burn in hell for not believing in that God, then I wouldnít mind. At least I wouldnít have to share the room with your God of sorrow and Death. Only a handful of people will make it in. If what you believe is true, then I surely hope so. Maybe hell will become a better place then heaven for it will have kinder people. I know you people have goals and if you have more peaceful goals then I hope you achieve them. For me, my path is to help the people that I come across in my life. Even if it are only the handful of people I meet on the street itís enough for me. There is no greater thing than love and being loved back. My God is like a father to me, wherever I am heís there to put his hand on my shoulder, when the road is harder he gives me comfort. I know Heís around.

So I do wish you all a happy life, even though you were quick to call me names, I do not hate you. And I do not feel bad because society feels bad about it. I have been given a heart to feel. My heart tells me it isnít right. Since men was created by God (in his image) I canít deny that feeling that pain and letting other people suffer isnít right. This isnít the world God wanted. Because there is no violence or discrimination in the garden of Eden, therefore God can not have intended to make this world one of discrimination and violence.

James Hutchins 12-16-2009 10:31 PM

No one ever asked your or my personal beliefs, as a True Christian, we follow the Lord, 100%.

If God did not want it this way, he would not of dictated the Bible like he did or do all the amazing things he does. He commands, we dutifully follow, without question. You should try it, it is very comforting.

Love is the Answer ♥ 12-16-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard Heaven (Post 431979)
No reason to become hateful friend. Yes, I don't have any friends here, that is quite true. Most of my True Christianô friends live in Freehold, so I'm a bit lonely here.
Not hateful, just saying that us Europeans might take resent to those words.

---

I never said the bible was wrong. I said that you need to look at the meaning of the texts and the context/time it was written.

"The liberal moral views you have allowed to seep into your subconscious screams within every fiber of your being that no loving God could POSSIBLY have wanted to create individuals that he KNEW (before creating them) would not believe in him just so he could send them to Hell to burn forever in ultimate pain and suffering."
Did you just say God intentionaly creates people so he can send them to hell? Why does he bother to judge them in the end then. They shoudn't be judged at all. He knows even before he creates that the person is doomed. Talk about new form of cruelty or old depending on how long he has been doing this according to you.

But this has been a very educational conversation. I do look at various beliefs and see how they see God. Look what makes us different. Although I have to praise you all for your firm belief and willingness to follow the bible to the letter. They do not reflect my personal beliefs. Your God of destruction has no place in my heart. I canít love a God who would willingly bring harm to others or use children to punish parents. If you say I would burn in hell for not believing in that God, then I wouldnít mind. At least I wouldnít have to share the room with your God of sorrow and Death. Only a handful of people will make it in. If what you believe is true, then I surely hope so. Maybe hell will become a better place then heaven for it will have kinder people. I know you people have goals and if you have more peaceful goals then I hope you achieve them. For me, my path is to help the people that I come across in my life. Even if it are only the handful of people I meet on the street itís enough for me. There is no greater thing than love and being loved back. My God is like a father to me, wherever I am heís there to put his hand on my shoulder, when the road is harder he gives me comfort. I know Heís around.

So I do wish you all a happy life, even though you were quick to call me names, I do not hate you. And I do not feel bad because society feels bad about it. I have been given a heart to feel. My heart tells me it isnít right. Since men was created by God (in his image) I canít deny that feeling that pain and letting other people suffer isnít right. This isnít the world God wanted. Because there is no violence or discrimination in the garden of Eden, therefore God can not have intended to make this world one of discrimination and violence.

TL;DR.
The point we're trying to get through your stupid sinful skull is that we don't care if the bible was written at a different time to now.

We will not question His word due to the context or time it was written, that is the stupidest idea I have ever heard. God said it, we believe it, end of story.

As for hell being a better place than heaven, what kind of sick puppy are you? A homer who enjoys being burnt to a cinder and tortured for all eternity? If that is what you are saying, God will find his own punishment for you so that you shall not enjoy your eternity in hell! :mad2:

And have you ever READ The bible? There's violence and discrimination in the world because of one person, actually. A lowly woman who stepped outside her place and disobeyed god. We have her to thank for everything that is wrong in the world. GENESIS 3:6!

Retard Heaven 12-17-2009 06:56 AM

God will find his own punishment for you so that you shall not enjoy your eternity in hell!
Then he would send me to your heaven. Cause that would not be enjoyable at all :)

There's violence and discrimination in the world because of one person, actually. A lowly woman who stepped outside her place and disobeyed god. We have her to thank for everything that is wrong in the world.
So you mean I have to hate her instead of that guy who murdered a friend of mine for a bit of cash. No, we inherited the world, if there is sorrow and death there is only us to blame for this. And that includes you and me and the billion other people. We humans make the world as it is. Stop looking at an escape goat and look in the mirror. You want to make it a better place start with yourself.

And lastly how can you call yourself 'love is the answer' while spitting out insults and hate. If you want people to understand you, you might start by not insulting them and fight back with the weapon you were given. You have your book. Why would you need to add insults. Don't you have enough confidence to tell your story without trying to extra belittle the one you are talking to?

Serenity-Millennium 12-17-2009 07:03 AM

Hi RetardHeaven. While I don't agree with everything (or really most...) of what the people here at Landover teacher, I believe we should respect them. Why are you being so hateful towards them? Saying you want them to go to hell? They believe what they believe in. These people are all wonderful, beautiful children of God, there is no reason for you to be attacking them like this :(

I'll pray for you.