The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-14-2010 07:00 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethos88 (Post 540069)
I cant believe how stupid you all sound.

It's good that you can't believe it, because we aren't making any sounds. This is the internet.

Quote:

Your religion is just a cult of nonsense.

Everything seems like nonsense to the unintelligent.

Quote:

It's based on fear of something that has no proof of existence,

Haven't you read the King James Bible of 1611? I thought everyone had. It clearly explains all the evidence for God and our whole religion.

Quote:

and fear of your "everlasting soul" going to a make believe lake of fire when you die.

You'll be whistlin' a different tune when you yourself are burning in Hell, with red hot pitchforks up your ass and little snaggletoothed demons devouring your genitals.

Quote:

SERIOUSLY?!

We take our salvation very seriously. That's why we are going to Heaven and you are going to Hell.

Quote:

You all hate mentally handicapped people

How do you know? Can you read minds?

Quote:

a piffleing archaic desert book

You mean the Word of God?

Quote:

I hope none of you ever have children so you cant polute the minds of young children with such bullshit propaganda.

My wife Ethel and I have been blessed with three sons. My wife has also been punished with two miscarriages and four daughters. We gave the daughters up for adoption.

Quote:

I don't care if you tell me I'm going to hell,

And that's exactly why you're goin' there. You'll have all of eternity to regret it. Might as well yuk it up now.

Quote:

I'd much rather go to hell (genuine place) then spend eternity with a God that must find enjoyment in killing people.

Very well. You have made your choice. It's probably for the better. In Hell you can be with your own sinful kind.

icelandicfool 06-16-2010 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danesareallcrazy (Post 531049)
you people are unbelievable and have the most twisted sense of what the word is teaching.
If you re-read you're little citation there, it says that no man with a "scab" shall approach the altar of God. So you mean to tell me all of you here have never had a cut that has scabbed over? You're implying that you've either never accidentally cut yourselves or you're all hemophiliacs, in which case you all would've died long ago. Another problem with all of you, is you're implying that you want to kill these people by putting a "Wood chipper at the finish line" or "Put them in an arena and let each "special olympics" event be fought with real guns". In case you've all forgotten, murder is breaking one of the ten commandments, which I'm sure according to you all is instant damnation to hell. The biggest overlooked problem is that retards are NOT stupid worthless animals, they're human beings. The way you denote them is atrocious, and reflects how ugly you people are on the inside. Many of these "retards" are actually really unique and bring something incredible into this world, like all the autistic kids who can play any song they hear on the radio, on the piano. or some kids with incredible memorization skills. Some of them are probably a lot better at many things than most of you are. I can only hope this shed a little light on the little corner of shade cast by the
Word you guys are hiding under. I hope you realize how sick and twisted this thread is and i hope you all suffer some kind of life changing injury that disables you to the point of being handicapped so you can see what it's like for these people everyday.

you hit the nail on the head mate.
funny how no tw@ quoted you

Purity14 06-25-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icelandicfool (Post 540887)
you hit the nail on the head mate.
funny how no tw@ quoted you

Im sure we can shed some light here.

Quote:

danesareallcrazy http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...s/viewpost.gif
you people are unbelievable and have the most twisted sense of what the word is teaching.
If you re-read you're little citation there, it says that no man with a "scab" shall approach the altar of God. So you mean to tell me all of you here have never had a cut that has scabbed over? You're implying that you've either never accidentally cut yourselves or you're all hemophiliacs, in which case you all would've died long ago. .
Not everyone goes around stabbing and cutting themselves, what are you, one of these new "Emo's" or a Homer?

Quote:

danesareallcrazy http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...s/viewpost.gif
Some of them are probably a lot better at many things than most of you are.
No sir, I can eat without dribbling. I can drive a car, and I can shoot a gun.

They ARENT ALLOWED to drive, or ARENT ALLOWED to shoot a gun.
There are reasons we dont let retards drive or shoot a gun boy, and thats because they're retarded!

I r Fools 07-17-2010 10:03 PM

Look you are no different from these people. If you despise them it means you slept with one and you just can't stand it now fool....you are a fool fool...you had sex with an intellectual disability person and feel sick about it. It has nothing to do with what the bible said because there is nothing in there about what you are on about. Go piffle youself!:lex_12:

WinnerNotSinner 07-19-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I r Fools (Post 560692)
Look you are no different from these people. If you despise them it means you slept with one and you just can't stand it now fool....you are a fool fool...you had sex with an intellectual disability person and feel sick about it. It has nothing to do with what the bible said because there is nothing in there about what you are on about. Go piffle youself!:lex_12:

Think again, buddy. Have you ever stopped to think WHY disabled people are the way they are? Like all things, God has punished them for former sins. You sucking up to the cripples, saying how much you love their retardeds etc etc will only stand you in bad stead at the day of Judgement. The LORD does not want us to love the handycaps.

Deuteronomy 28
28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart: 29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

insanefool 08-28-2010 04:00 AM

God isn't real, you guys are pathetic, and you're all going to hell. Have fun. <3

Pastor Ezekiel 08-28-2010 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asljsdojsdojf (Post 588725)
God isn't real, you guys are pathetic, and you're all going to hell. Have fun. <3

Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :tiphat:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Levi Jones 08-28-2010 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asljsdojsdojf (Post 588725)

Which is it? God isn't real or we are going to hell? :huh:

I'm sorry God punished you or your family with the retarded, but you should probably take it up with Him.

insanefool 08-28-2010 04:10 AM

Thank you for proving me right about every dumb little Christian. You suck "God's" dick and you're stupid. I'm sorry "God" made you his bitch.

BelieverInGod 08-28-2010 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insanefool (Post 588732)
Thank you for proving me right about every dumb little Christian. You suck "God's" dick and you're stupid. I'm sorry "God" made you his bitch.

So you believe in God but you want to spit in his face?

Usually this anger stems from demon infestation. Demons tend to become enraged when they come in contact with the Truth©. I would suggest contacting a Baptist church for an emergency exorcism and baptism.

Levi Jones 08-28-2010 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insanefool (Post 588732)

Are you only a little retard or are you full on mongo?

SecretFalcon 09-01-2010 10:23 AM

Aye, I don't know whether to laugh, or not! Never in my life have I heard Christians talk this way about retards. I was never taught this way, but it's so true! It seems that people are putting retards above regulars.

SecretFalcon 09-01-2010 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 226530)
God finds these retards repulsive, it says so in Leviticus 21:18-24. So why should we all be forced to watch people who God hates, limp their way to glory? Friends, there is no glory in being a retard.

I don't think God was saying he 'hates' them. He just wanted perfection in his temple. Now I don't agree with the Olympics at all because there's no glory to God ANYWHERE there, but only Glory for mankind.

James Hutchins 09-01-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretFalcon (Post 591211)
Aye, I don't know whether to laugh, or not! Never in my life have I heard Christians talk this way about retards. I was never taught this way, but it's so true! It seems that people are putting retards above regulars.

Son, we are True Christians™. We do not pull punches, we do not sugar coat things, we do not hide from the Truth®.
Yes, at first seeing retards is funny, I agree, but after a while, you get plain sick of the leeches. They get in the way, they drool, they do not enunciate and they are all idiots. :gaa: Then these liebrals coddle them and make them special. They all should be locked up in the nut house where they belong, keeping them away from regular decent folk.:innocent:

SecretFalcon 09-01-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 591458)
Son, we are True Christians™. We do not pull punches, we do not sugar coat things, we do not hide from the Truth®.
Yes, at first seeing retards is funny, I agree, but after a while, you get plain sick of the leeches. They get in the way, they drool, they do not enunciate and they are all idiots. :gaa: Then these liebrals coddle them and make them special. They all should be locked up in the nut house where they belong, keeping them away from regular decent folk.:innocent:

Exactly! My aunt from one of our churches has a retarded son. When service was over, my group of buds went outside for a chat, and along came the special case, he was bothering us in inappropriate ways... We had to take him to his mother.

James Hutchins 09-01-2010 09:44 PM

Who is their right mind wants to advertise the fact that God is punishing them by making their kid a worthless retard? I say sell them all to the chinks, they'll blend right in with the goofy talk and wacky eyes.

In Landover, these problem children are not allowed in Church as they are known to disrupt the services. Personally, I think it should be illegal for them to be anywhere in Landover at all, it is a private, gated community after all with bylaws. I plan to bring it up at the next association of property owners meeting.

inglo35 09-12-2010 05:12 PM

Those people all look like demon infested God-haters to me.

ALMOS7 09-12-2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretFalcon (Post 591397)
I don't think God was saying he 'hates' them. He just wanted perfection in his temple. .

HEY! You're not allowed to say that! Thinking comes with free will and we all know that is evil. You even quoted leviticus, saying God hates the retards, so lets not go soft here!!

Kolonol 10-06-2010 04:21 AM

Okay I just read the first few and already know that I have been mistaken by thinking this place interesting...(and before it is stated, my use of ... is correct) This is pure bigotry on a truly evil scale. This is not following God, this is hatred of a fellow human. These people are special the same as everyone else, EVEN IN THE EYES OF GOD!!!! True Christianity does not preach hatred and it definitely does not teach you to hate people because they are not the same as you...I am guessing you like Hitler here, but in case you didn't know it, you are NOT Arians, and you are NOT the master race...I saw in a post somewhere that there are 850 churches like yours, and you know I can't find a one that is this much of a perversion of my religion. My sister has downs syndrome as I am sure you already know after harking about her on my (what I thought was respectable) introduction post. Some things I can see on here, but this is pure bigotry...this is not Christianity as I stated. This is evil.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-06-2010 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolonol (Post 611411)
Okay I just read the first few and already know that I have been mistaken by thinking this place interesting...(and before it is stated, my use of ... is correct) This is pure bigotry on a truly evil scale. This is not following God, this is hatred of a fellow human. These people are special the same as everyone else, EVEN IN THE EYES OF GOD!!!! True Christianity does not preach hatred and it definitely does not teach you to hate people because they are not the same as you...I am guessing you like Hitler here, but in case you didn't know it, you are NOT Arians, and you are NOT the master race...I saw in a post somewhere that there are 850 churches like yours, and you know I can't find a one that is this much of a perversion of my religion. My sister has downs syndrome as I am sure you already know after harking about her on my (what I thought was respectable) introduction post. Some things I can see on here, but this is pure bigotry...this is not Christianity as I stated. This is evil.

You're angry because we follow the Holy Bible? How it that evil?:huh: