The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Pastor Steven Anderson has found the cure for AIDS!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=103186)

John Creeser 12-03-2014 08:21 PM

Pastor Steven Anderson has found the cure for AIDS!!!

Over the years, Pastor Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist church and I have become pretty good Facebook friends. He invited me to attend a special semon on homosexuals. So, I flew down to Tempe Arizona and met the good Pastor.

I was lucky enough to have a front row seat and you can watch the entire sermon here where Pastor Anderson excitedly talks about homosexuals for over an hour. Then he let the bomb drop, Pastor Anderson has the cure for the AID!!!!!

Just wipe out the entire gay population!!!:yahoo:

I also wanted to point out another part of his sermon that particularity spoke to me. Look, there are fluffy bunny Church's popping up everywhere who allow fags in their doors. Hey queer? Try getting through the doors of Landover or Faithful Word, you'll be thrown out on your sodomite rears. We both have a NO-HOMO policy. Watch him explain it here.:thumbsup:

God bless you Pastor Anderson. :innocent:

HateTheSin 12-03-2014 10:12 PM

Re: Pastor Steven Anderson has found the cure for AIDS!!!

AIDs is a result of separating church from the government. Glad Sir Anderson is giving it to his congregation straight.

:kjv1611: always has the answers! :yahoo:

VictoryOS 12-04-2014 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 1122802)
Hey queer? Try getting through the doors of Landover or Faithful Word, you'll be thrown out on your sodomite rears. We both have a NO-HOMO policy.

You can say the same for Heaven! GLORY!!!

JustGotSaved 12-04-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 1122802)

God bless you Pastor Anderson. :innocent:

Having not heard of this pastor before now, my first reaction is this:

Scripturally correct perhaps, but why couldn't his voice be a little more Gregory Peckish and not so much Richard Simmonish?

He seems oddly flamboyant to me.

Mary Etheldreda 12-27-2014 06:47 PM

Friends, this thread is about Pastor Steven Anderson and his courage to speak the Truth from the pulpit - the cure for AIDS can be found in the Holy Bible, and that if Christians simply trust the Word of God to mean what It says and say what It means, our world would be a much kinder, more peaceful place. Let's stay on track, okay?

:)

alooneymormon 12-28-2014 02:34 AM

He has no cure for aids. He is simply calling for the murder of innocent people. It seems murder is the cure for a lot of things around here......:mob:

Pastor Ezekiel 12-28-2014 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alooneymormon (Post 1127260)
He has no cure for aids. He is simply calling for the murder of innocent people. It seems murder is the cure for a lot of things around here......:mob:

Dear Mormon cultist;

It ain't murder if God orders it.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Morton Weinstein 12-28-2014 07:50 PM

Pastor Ezekiel,

Have you considered asking Pastor Anderson to be a guest speaker at Landover Baptist Church someday? Or even better - have you offered him an assistant pastor's role? He seems to be the kind of man you like! He's young, handsome, and has a powerful thrust with the Word. No doubt he would touch the men of the church deeply with his ministry; though in no way, of course, would his thrust be as powerful as yours!

Morton

Pastor Isaac Peters 12-29-2014 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alooneymormon (Post 1127260)

Dear friend:

Do you know the definition of "murder"? If so, what is that definition?

A smart ass named luke 12-29-2014 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1127264)
Dear Mormon cultist;

It ain't murder if God orders it.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Murder is the act of ending another humans life...It was a concept invented by humans. No matter what a deity tells you Murder is still Murder.

Zechariah Smyth 12-29-2014 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A smart ass named luke (Post 1127419)
Murder is the act of ending another humans life...It was a concept invented by humans. No matter what a deity tells you Murder is still Murder.

So a soldier in a combat situation is guilty of murder if he kills an enemy combatant?

The executioner in an area where capital punishment is legal is a murderer?

:wacko:

I'm guessing you were public-schooled.

:lol:

A smart ass named luke 12-29-2014 03:52 AM

Well In the case of soldiers when a life is lost on the battlefield, Is it the fault of the person or the fault of the government. could the situation be avoided if not was there a way to resolve it without extreme violence.

And I do believe that Capital punishment is murder and is unnecessary.

Zechariah Smyth 12-29-2014 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A smart ass named luke (Post 1127428)
blah blah blah

You realize of course that God condones capital punishment in the Bible, and gives numerous instances of its required application, right?

:huh:

I'm not really sure why you're even here if you fail to grasp such a fundamental principle of biblical justice.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-29-2014 05:25 AM

Quote:

Well In the case of soldiers when a life is lost on the battlefield, Is it the fault of the person or the fault of the government. could the situation be avoided if not was there a way to resolve it without extreme violence.

What about when God orders the extermination of a race for offending Him? Surely you can't object to that?

Quote:

Under God's direction, Moses' army defeats the Midianites. They kill all the adult males, but take the women and children captive. When Moses learns that they left some live, he angrily says: "Have you saved all the women alive? Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." So they went back and did as Moses (and presumably God) instructed, killing everyone except for the virgins. In this way they got 32,000 virgins --captive girl children virgins! ---- Numbers 31:1-54

Basilissa 12-29-2014 06:07 AM

Quote:

Wait, wait, what? I'm confused. Is killing a person on the battlefield the fault of the killer or the killed, the government of the killer or the government of the killed? :wacko: Or maybe it depends?

You have some confusing morals, dear!

Quote:

I would be inclined to agree with you if by "capital punishment" you mean "abortion." :thumbsup:

Jim Farmer 12-29-2014 06:08 AM

Quote:

Oh dear. I think we have a hippie beatnik pacificist commie in our midst :eek:
OTOH, he does come from New Zullund or Austria, or somewhere down there in the South Specific/Asia, where they have banned capital punishment.

Marko Loimaan-Aho 12-29-2014 08:03 AM

I do not understand why somebody is arguing here.
Pastor Anderson speaks the TRUE WORD. It is all in the BIBLE!:kjv1611:

You can check - it is written even in all the fake bibles around the world!!! This proves that this word about homers is so important, that even those sinners who twist the scripture were too afraid of GOD'S SUDDEN AND QUICK PUNISHMENT :nono: that they had no courage to twist this!

Murder?
Let's imagine a country brave enough to do what LORD says in HIS WORD! :innocent:

Suddenly there are no homos. Not a one. They finish their stupid sodomatic game just the moment they notice there are no liberals ruffling their hair and speaking approving, cheering words.

AIDS just vanishes, when CHRIST enters in.
Let's do what JESUS wants!!!

2 Corinthians 1:12

Bjorn Jensen 12-29-2014 09:32 AM

As it says "their blood shall be upon them" I guess that lethal injection, the gas chamber, the electric chair and hanging can be excluded as methods of execution for those convicted of homosexuality. It has to involve blood, as it clearly says their blood shall be upon them. Would the firing squad be appropriate? Or something more drastic like beheading, stoning or having them hanged, drawn and quartered like in the times of Godly King James?

Pastor Isaac Peters 12-29-2014 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A smart ass named luke (Post 1127419)
Murder is the act of ending another humans life

Wrong. Murder is defined as the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another human being. Now please learn what words mean before you embarrass yourself further.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 12-29-2014 04:25 PM

Quote:

Well what you believe is just plain wrong! Pastor Isaac Peters has helpfully explained what murder is: unlawful killing, with malice aforethought.

To oppose capital punishment in places where it is the law of the land is in direct violation of 1 Peter 2:13-15.