The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Colombian Christian 10-17-2012 12:12 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I' m sorry. I'm a bit new to this. How do you mean sell your daughter?

Didymus Much 10-17-2012 12:25 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Colombian Christian (Post 940327)
I' m sorry. I'm a bit new to this. How do you mean sell your daughter?

New to pretending to be a Christian on the internet? How could we ever tell? :thumbdown:

Read your Bible, everything is in there.

Here's one way: Exodus 21:7 "And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do."

NASB uses the term "female slave" instead of "maidservant", if you prefer that.

Redmancometh 10-17-2012 01:59 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Whoever is on this horrible human being's side should go re-read romans 13:5, or if you prefer peter 2:13. The laws of our great country say that the act of sex trafficking is illegal. Forced marriage is also illegal. Violation of autonomy is illegal.

This is ALSO extortion by the way if you force it. If you say something like "I clothe you, I feed you blah blah I won't take care of you if you do not go through with this." or maybe "I will disown you otherwise" you are obtaining something through the force of threat. That is literally the EXACT definition of extortion. In Corinthians it is said that extortion is among the grossest violations of HIS laws.

"Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Make no mistake that what you propose in the context of OUR great country is nothing more than sex trafficking. You are accepting money in exchange for forcing your daughter to marry someone. One of the sturdiest pillars of marriage is procreation, so sex is inevitable.

So in a round-about way you are accepting money for sex. It is nothing but a long-term prostitution contract! Further you are trading the happiness of your own flesh and blood for currency. I don't know if you have ever heard of this deadly sin called "greed," but you should probably look into it.

Redmancometh 10-17-2012 02:22 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Oh yeaaaah I forgot to mention something. Levi you have both a computer and internet access. You would put less priority on your daughter's happiness than a machine created by the evils of science?

You obviously aren't in that much financial trouble if you have the time to type on a forum. I had 3 jobs from 18-25 to support my family. The time you have spent posting this question steeped in sin and immorality could have been spent in HIS service, or even just working for money.

May the right hand of God take you, and place you in a lake of fire for all eternity. He will forgive you, because that's his nature, but I wouldn't. If it was up to me I would have Satan "sell you" (specifically your holes) to his servants, so you could feel your daughter's pain.

You are an egocentric sociopath as far as I'm concerned.

Born Again Bob 10-17-2012 02:25 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Tut, tut. Judge not!

:lol::lol::lol:

Didymus Much 10-17-2012 02:42 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redmancometh (Post 940344)
Whoever is on this horrible human being's side should go re-read romans 13:5, or if you prefer peter 2:13. The laws of our great country say that the act of sex trafficking is illegal...

Dowries and bride prices are quite legal, however.

Quote:

...This is ALSO extortion by the way if you force it...
So every parent that says, "No dessert until you finish your veggies", is guilty of extortion (in your opinion). Good luck trying to get that to stand up in court. :lol:

Quote:

...In Corinthians it is said that extortion is among the grossest violations of HIS laws...
You're sounding rather Catholic, in that (in your opinion) there are greater and lesser violations of God's laws. As James 2:10 states:

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

But there is ONE sin greater than all. C'mon, Exalted Bible Scholar, can you name it?

Quote:

...I don't know if you have ever heard of this deadly sin called "greed," but you should probably look into it.
Uh oh, you are a Catholic. Please share with us all the Scriptural support for the concept of "deadly" sins. :laughing:

Redmancometh 10-17-2012 03:34 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 940354)
Dowries and bride prices are quite legal, however.

[bold]Not if they are 13.[/bold]

Quote:

So every parent that says, "No dessert until you finish your veggies", is guilty of extortion (in your opinion). Good luck trying to get that to stand up in court. :lol:
Actually yes they are guilty of extortion, but it would be incredibly silly to prosecute for it, so a statute of limitations exists. Eating your veggies is not the same as forcing someone to have sex with someone they don't want to. You know that, and don't act like you don't.

Also it is *NOT* legal in the United States of America if they are under-aged. It is *specifically* mentioned in the child abuse prevention and treatment act (CAPTA). There have only been 18 prosecutions under that legislation in United States history, but it still exists.

State of California vs. Marcellino Jesus Martinez sets the "measuring stick" precedent. Basically if money or any other good is traded both before the marriage, and while the child is a minor it is considered human trafficking.

If she is NOT under-aged, and is still "forced" in any sense of the word both human trafficking and extortion charges can be leveled.

Even if it were legal you know as well as I do that the difference is practical NOT moral. If you say practical differences ought hold more weight then you are saying science is more important than religion by the way.






Quote:

You're sounding rather Catholic, in that (in your opinion) there are greater and lesser violations of God's laws. As James 2:10 states:

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Quote:

But there is ONE sin greater than all. C'mon, Exalted Bible Scholar, can you name it?
I assume you mean the sin of not believing. Have I given you any reason to believe I have committed that sin? Also by saying that the sin of unbelieving is a greater sin than other sins is saying that yes there are lesser and greater sins.

If you break one law it is the same as breaking all laws. Not all sins are covered by laws though. If I break the law by stealing something I am not also guilty of premarital intercourse, as it is not against the law. Don't try and say it's referring to HIS law either because right above that it specifies royal law:

If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
(sorry had to google that one honestly)
Not only that but he specifies you MUST be convicted as guilty for that to occur:
"But if you have respect to persons, you commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors."

So if there is a sin that there is no law for you cannot be convicted/convinced for it, and this does not apply. There are references to this later, and I'll post them too if you want.

Not only does the bible say there are lesser and greater sins, but *The same sin* can be worse in different cases. "
For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them."

In other words if they "know not what they do" their sins are not as great. The last time I checked for something to be "worse" than something else something has to be "better" than the thing that is worse.


Quote:

Uh oh, you are a Catholic. Please share with us all the Scriptural support for the concept of "deadly" sins. :laughing:
We can learn from others beliefs even while we do not share them. I don't buy the idea that those sins are necessarily worse than others. I do however see the utility in recognizing these as sins that are essentially a "slippery slope" which is the whole point of them in the first place. Greed leads to far worse sins (the mafia for example), sloth...well I'm just going to say the devil's hands are idle playthings and the internet is a dirty place. You get the point.

"A scorner seeketh wisdom, and not: but knowledge [is] easy unto him that understandeth." That's straight out of proverbs 14:6 (the cambridge king james edition) so I'm just following the word of god as we should all do.

I'm not gonna post the quote from Matthew about being close-minded because I'm sure you know it.

Didymus Much 10-17-2012 04:27 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redmancometh (Post 940382)
...Actually yes they are guilty of extortion, but it would be incredibly silly to prosecute for it, so a statute of limitations exists...

You might want to learn what a statute of limitations is.

Quote:

...Eating your veggies is not the same as forcing someone to have sex with someone they don't want to. You know that, and don't act like you don't...
You're the one who offered that definition of extortion (obtaining cooperation through threat). My example fit your definition. You're not moving the goalposts, are you?

Quote:

...Even if it were legal you know as well as I do that the difference is practical NOT moral. If you say practical differences ought hold more weight then you are saying science is more important than religion by the way...
In the interests of full disclosure (and due to the fact that you haven't noticed the awards beside my name), I am atheist, and this whole thing makes me want to puke, but it is Biblicly justifiable, and still quite common in many parts of the world.

Quote:

...I assume you mean the sin of not believing.
Nope. See Matthew 12:31-32.

I hadn't heard of CAPTA (but am glad to), so I guess we both learned something today.

MitzaLizalor 10-17-2012 08:44 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redmancometh (Post 940382)

There's nothing wrong with looking stuff up.

Although I was encouraged to read The Bible as a child there are many passages that I'd missed and it has been a blessing for me to be directed to some of them here. On the other hand, reading through Isaiah aged about 7 means that I've been familiar with Isaiah for some years and if someone aged 100 had never read Isaiah at all then a simple text quoted would be the first time the centenarian had heard that text (and vice versa).

Glad to see you're using the KJV site, the font's done in a nice colour too.

Quote:

We can learn from others beliefs even while we do not share them.
Not if those beliefs are wrong, however.

http://u8353.direct.atpic.com/39024/0/2585413/0.png

In Hebrews 10 a number of such points are covered:

HEBREWS 10
26
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

As a gentile my standing in regard to Jewish law does not arise. It would never have applied to me - probably in a legalistic sense my obligations would have fallen under Roman or Viking legal codes (had I lived a millennium or two ago). But that is not the point. NOW we have atonement for transgressions under GOD's Law; the author continues:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
KJV
. whole chapter

This is not suggesting that some sins are worse than others but explaining (as if any explanation were necessary) that rejection of the means of Salvation eliminates any prospect of Salvation. Perhaps you could compare "the refusal to purchase a Vivienne Westwood ballgown" precludes any prospect of "owning a Vivienne Westwood ballgown" — except that where The Blood Of The Covenant is rejected it is a GIFT that is repulsed.

In so far as it is Sin it is the same as any sin. But what (obviously) results from that sin is not quite the same.
Ultimately of course upon arrival in HELL FOREVER the wretched soul will realise the cataclysm it has chosen; it IS a choice however and I'd urge you to read The Bible before making yours.

I hope that is helpful.

Thomas Taylor 10-17-2012 11:40 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redmancometh (Post 940382)
[bold]Not if they are 13.[/bold]


Actually yes they are guilty of extortion, blah, blah, and on and on .

From your post and your apparent intimate knowledge of the subject matter it could possibly be postulated that "YOU" have been in prosecuted for human trafficking/slavery for the purpose of sexual gratification.

Brother Helge 10-18-2012 06:56 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redmancometh (Post 940382)

Even if it were legal you know as well as I do that the difference is practical NOT moral.

Are you accusing God for being immoral?

If God is OK with it, then who are you to be against it???

Levi Jones 10-26-2012 05:17 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Alright, you cheap bastards. A woman in Brazil sold her virginity for $780,000.

Why can't I get that much for a wife for some lucky man? :angry:

Mary Etheldreda 10-26-2012 05:34 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Brother, just how many virgins do you think there are in Brazil?

:giggle:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-26-2012 05:34 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 943062)
Brother, just how many virgins do you think there are in Brazil?

:giggle:

I have it on excellent authority that she was the last one. :shades2:

Lindsey 12-11-2012 04:59 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Can I trade places with her?lol. My dad is not even a believer let alone anything about arranging marriage.

JustGotSaved 12-12-2012 09:19 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redmancometh (Post 940344)
Violation of autonomy is illegal.


Makes me laught. Nobody can violate the STARS !!

Isaiah 40:26

You obviously have no delight in understanding!

Proverbs 18:2

Yours In Christ,
JGS

Gilbert Beilschmidt 12-16-2012 10:50 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
If you can sell a woman then I will sell my little brother he's a strong fine young man that like to beat the doo-doo out of me XD since he is male well built and since this is lovely human trafficking and i'm obviously kidding. I won't accept anything less under 5,000 ;D He is 24 and I'm sure he'll just leave but if you ladies need a nice strong strict man that'll respect you but I think is uncapeable of human emotion then he's your man XDDDD
:thumbsup:

Capt. Aaron Portway 12-16-2012 11:53 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilbert Beilschmidt (Post 959074)
If you can sell a woman then I will sell my little brother he's a strong fine young man that like to beat the doo-doo out of me XD since he is male well built and since this is lovely human trafficking and i'm obviously kidding. I won't accept anything less under 5,000 ;D He is 24 and I'm sure he'll just leave but if you ladies need a nice strong strict man that'll respect you but I think is uncapeable of human emotion then he's your man XDDDD
:thumbsup:

Use your Googler to look up "bride price" you idiot. It's one of the oldest traditions on earth. I was glad to pay my in-laws $1,000.00 for the privilege of marrying my young wife. She's not the prettiest or smartest girl, but she's learning to mind me and within a few weeks, I'll be a proud father.

Quote:

Originally Posted by God in the KJV1611
And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.

If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.
Exodus 22:16-17


Mrs. Naomi Portway 12-17-2012 12:23 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Aaron said I shoud post here and tell everybody that I'm glad Aaron married me, since its not like anyone else would put up with me anyway, seeing as I'm so clumsy and I'm such a burden and I could burn water if I tried.

Also, to the unsaved person, you should keep you nose out of our business, since you're probably some sort of whore or immigrant or something who hates Jesus. Just because I only met Aaron a few days before our wedding doesn't mean I don't need to try and be a good wife. And when I have my baby pretty soon, I'll try real hard to be a good mother, since that's what Gods plan for me is.

Mary Etheldreda 12-17-2012 03:41 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Naomi Portway (Post 959097)
And when I have my baby pretty soon, I'll try real hard to be a good mother, since that's what Gods plan for me is.

That's the spirit, dear!


:thumbsup:

dr wayne kerr 12-18-2012 01:21 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 623200)
This darn Obama depression is affecting our family horribly. Since we moved to Freehold, we haven't been able to sell our beautiful six bedroom house on a 1/10th acre plot in Arizona. The bank is about to foreclose on it. I have already asked the church, but they are feeling the pinch too. Pastor Zeke's Christmas gift is only going to be in the 20 thousand dollar range this year.

It's fortunate that my daughter just turned 13. She needs to be betrothed anyway.

How much do you guys think I could get for her?

She, is of course a virgin. The tokens of virginity will be there on your wedding night when she reaches the age of consent or you can stone her as per Deuteronomy 22:13-21.

She is a decent cook, but lazy about cleaning. It's my wife's fault for that. I'm sure if you have a strong steady hand for keeping her in line, she can be encouraged to get better.

Any serious bids from True Christians will be considered.

You can't make her work out in the field. If you buy her for a wife you have to provide for her for the rest of her natural life, so please don't take this lightly. If you are buying her for your son, please make sure he likes her because otherwise you cannot return her.

Exodus 21:7-10 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
If she please not her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he has dealt deceitfully with her.
And if he has betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
If he takes him another wife; her food, her clothing, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.

God Bless,
Levi


is she still for sale?

i would like to help release a burden of a fellow christian, I live in Australia so we seem to be in guidance of the good book

Leviticus 25:44-46
As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are around you. You may also buy from among the strangers who sojourn with you and their clans that are with you, who have been born in your land, and they may be your property. You may bequeath them to your sons after you to inherit as a possession forever. You may make slaves of them, but over your brothers the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another ruthlessly.

MitzaLizalor 12-18-2012 08:28 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dr wayne kerr (Post 959733)
is she still for sale?

i would like to help release a burden of a fellow christian, I live in Australia so we seem to be in guidance of the good book

Leviticus 25:44-46
As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are around you. You may also buy from among the strangers who sojourn with you and their clans that are with you, who have been born in your land, and they may be your property. You may bequeath them to your sons after you to inherit as a possession forever. You may make slaves of them, but over your brothers the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another ruthlessly.



EXODUS 21
20-21
And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
see also vv 26, 27
26 And if a man smite the eye of his servant, or the eye of his maid, that it perish; he shall let him go free for his eye's sake.
27 And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake.
KJV , look up

Onthedope 01-30-2013 06:25 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 623200)
This darn Obama depression is affecting our family horribly. Since we moved to Freehold, we haven't been able to sell our beautiful six bedroom house on a 1/10th acre plot in Arizona. The bank is about to foreclose on it. I have already asked the church, but they are feeling the pinch too. Pastor Zeke's Christmas gift is only going to be in the 20 thousand dollar range this year.

It's fortunate that my daughter just turned 13. She needs to be betrothed anyway.

How much do you guys think I could get for her?

She, is of course a virgin. The tokens of virginity will be there on your wedding night when she reaches the age of consent or you can stone her as per Deuteronomy 22:13-21.

She is a decent cook, but lazy about cleaning. It's my wife's fault for that. I'm sure if you have a strong steady hand for keeping her in line, she can be encouraged to get better.

Any serious bids from True Christians will be considered.

You can't make her work out in the field. If you buy her for a wife you have to provide for her for the rest of her natural life, so please don't take this lightly. If you are buying her for your son, please make sure he likes her because otherwise you cannot return her.

Exodus 21:7-10 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
If she please not her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he has dealt deceitfully with her.
And if he has betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
If he takes him another wife; her food, her clothing, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.

God Bless,
Levi

Isn't like I don't know
ILLEGAL!!:angry:

Levi Jones 01-30-2013 06:47 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthedo (Post 973294)
Isn't like I don't know
ILLEGAL!!:angry:

Congratulations on being the 100th person to ask that question in this thread. :hi2:

Now please read it instead of asking to be spoonfed.

handmaiden 01-30-2013 08:21 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Forgive me if I am speaking out of turn, but this situation has been going on for some time now, Brother. Given that your daughter is no longer in the first blush of her youth, it may be time to think about discounting the merchandise.

The eggs have been sitting on the shelf for nearly three years after all, and she only has about 30 more reliable years of child bearing ability ahead of her.


All the best to you, of course. And I will be keeping you and your financial concerns in my prayers.


Realistically Yours,

Handmaiden

WalkingInTheLight 01-31-2013 02:32 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 973338)
Forgive me if I am speaking out of turn, but this situation has been going on for some time now, Brother. Given that your daughter is no longer in the first blush of her youth, it may be time to think about discounting the merchandise.

The eggs have been sitting on the shelf for nearly three years after all, and she only has about 30 more reliable years of child bearing ability ahead of her.


All the best to you, of course. And I will be keeping you and your financial concerns in my prayers.


Realistically Yours,

Handmaiden

These are very good points, I wonder if it is an idea to put substandard girls in the care of good unmarried Christian women so they can be instructed in the ways of a decent woman? It may increase their value, and possibly be a diversion for fruitless Christian women.

MitzaLizalor 01-31-2013 07:59 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I am not interested in becoming a nanny. However given the reported successes of Russians selling daughters over here, as "brides" (whatever a communist would know about that), they may be running short of wives for themselves. I have just hung the washing out; now it is raining.

..where was I -- oh, yes. Perhaps an advertisement in the Russian press would yield results?

daflux 01-31-2013 08:12 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Is she still available? How much did you get for her?

I hope you are living a better life now with the help of selling your daughter.

WalkingInTheLight 01-31-2013 10:15 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 973572)
I am not interested in becoming a nanny. However given the reported successes of Russians selling daughters over here, as "brides" (whatever a communist would know about that), they may be running short of wives for themselves. I have just hung the washing out; now it is raining.

..where was I -- oh, yes. Perhaps an advertisement in the Russian press would yield results?


What a marvellous idea! With all of the Godless men in Australia alone importing Russian brides, the men of Russia must have next to no women left!

Levi Jones 02-01-2013 07:44 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Thank you guys for your concern, but we are holding out for a better offer in light of certain facts.

Christian4ever 02-13-2013 08:50 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
<<<< Pornographic Video of Porch Monkeys Fornicating Removed - Admn >>>>

:sarcasm:

Pim Pendergast 02-13-2013 09:08 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian4ever (Post 977652)
<<<< Pornographic Video of Porch Monkeys Fornicating Removed - Admn >>>>
:sarcasm:

What exactly is the point you're making? You disagree with all the feminist drivel in the video? Head over to the introduction forum and start a thread telling us what church you go to, what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

MitzaLizalor 02-13-2013 09:39 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Why would Christians be interested in a high priestesshood of Eve, through whom all humanity is polluted?
I CORINTHIANS 11
3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
8-9 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

God spells it out:

LEVITICUS 12
1-2b
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days;
4-5 ..she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled. But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.

The wretched mother is toxic for 2 months

I TIMOTHY 2
13
For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
KJV . look up

Why should we embark on your highway to hell when we have the assurance of Jesus, that Heaven is a real possibility (subject to the conditions quoted above)?


i hate baptist 02-22-2013 03:56 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Today your daughter's turn . Maybe tomorrow is your wife's turn?:lol:

Swine raising pig

Capt. Aaron Portway 02-22-2013 04:27 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by i hate baptist (Post 980239)
Today your daughter's turn . Maybe tomorrow is your wife's turn?:lol:

Swine raising pig

Who are you talking to?

Didymus Much 02-22-2013 05:22 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by i hate baptist (Post 980239)
...Swine raising pig

You have something against the people who raise the food to put on your table?

MitzaLizalor 02-22-2013 08:58 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by i hate baptist (Post 980239)
Swine raising pig

Just because Mrs Portway raises swine is no reason to call her "a pig" where are your manners.

JustBeatMe 02-25-2013 07:27 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
For nothing, because she's not an object

MitzaLizalor 02-25-2013 09:06 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBeatIt (Post 981164)
For nothing, because she's not an object

That's not very respectful.

JustBeatMe 02-25-2013 08:03 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 981185)
That's not very respectful.

Really? And what about the respect that poor girl deserves? Maybe her father give her the life and raised her, but he has no right to treat her like and object that can be sold, that girtl must be in school, having friends, learning things important for her life to she can have a good future

Marriage is something beautiful, something we must see as a bond of love, not as a bussiness, ok? And I hope you understand that what the guy is doing is a crime


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved