The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Welcome to Stop Birth Control Abuse (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=2094)

Glendora Christianson 02-09-2007 03:53 AM

Welcome to Stop Birth Control Abuse

Sister Virginia D. Templeton came to me, concerned about the lack of proper, large Christian families in the world. And I'd like to remind folks that sex for any reason other than pro-creation is a grave sin. But this sub-forum of Focus on Family is a resource for those of you who have fewer than six children, so you might be able to get right with the Lord and create more warriors for GOD!

SUV 02-09-2007 04:52 PM

Re: Welcome to Stop Birth Control Abuse

Dear Mother Glynndie, first of all I would like to suggest that folks stop using those rubbery Condemns. How can these Sinners pretend they "save lives" when the Word itself is self-explanatory? :devil:

Well, perhaps people buy them because they think they are Condiments - and everybody Loves a Good, American Hot-Dog! Praise!

Rev. Dr. Davidson 02-09-2007 05:47 PM

It's all the fault of the demoncrats. I'll try to explain.

Demoncrats preach government control of parents. They also promote free sex, and underage drinking. Throw that together with the fact that they actively tell white and blue collar Christian families to wait to have children, and you have real problems. They have an agenda.

First, they created welfare to encourage unsaved trash to breed like rabbitts, thus increasing their monthly salary. At the same time they're telling True Christians to wait, and to have fewer children because of the cost of raising those children and sending them to college.

Second, they took over public education, and GOALS 2000 and No Child Left Behind is actually dumbing down the average child.

Third, they promote homerism, so that they can cause even more people not to have children.

What do they get out of all of this? They get a whole generation of illiterate underachievers who rely on government programs, mainly them.

The average welfare mother has 7 to 12 children. The average blue collar Christian has 2 possibly 3 children, white collar Christians have 1 to 2. Those welfare children will be breeding within 14 years, while those blue collar Christian kids will wait until their late 20's to early 30's to procreate. With a poor education, those welfare kids will be dependant on demoncrats, even while they're making more poorly educated children. That's not all.

While the average welfare mother has 7 to 12 kids, how many children are being fathered by the males? Statistics show that the average trailer park trash male will sleep with at least 5 other women besided the mother of his first child. Numbers indicate that they can father up to 30 children from various different women. Where am I going with this?

Imagine this trend going on for the next 50 years. How many uneducated, might as well be inbred, children will be in a position to vote for demoncrats?

OnYourKnees 02-09-2007 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson (Post 41600)

Third, they promote homerism, so that they can cause even more people not to have children.

What do they get out of all of this? They get a whole generation of illiterate underachievers who rely on government programs, mainly them.

The average welfare mother has 7 to 12 children. The average blue collar Christian has 2 possibly 3 children, white collar Christians have 1 to 2. Those welfare children will be breeding within 14 years, while those blue collar Christian kids will wait until their late 20's to early 30's to procreate. With a poor education, those welfare kids will be dependant on demoncrats, even while they're making more poorly educated children. That's not all.

Amazing! But why would they promote homerism among otherwise intelligent and successful people?

After all, you see plenty of upper- and middle-class homers, but how often do you see one pumping gas or flipping burgers somewhere?

Are the Demoncrats encouraging homers to vote against their long-term self interest??

Rev. Dr. Davidson 02-09-2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnYourKnees (Post 41605)
Amazing! But why would they promote homerism among otherwise intelligent and successful people?

After all, you see plenty of upper- and middle-class homers, but how often do you see one pumping gas or flipping burgers somewhere?

Are the Demoncrats encouraging homers to vote against their long-term self interest??

Exactly.... The demoncratic leadership wants a nation of welfare idiots, completely dependant on them. They would be in power forever.

By encouraging homers they are consolidating their power. They keep giving more and more special privelages, to keep them voting demoncrat.

Virginia Day Templeton 02-09-2007 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnYourKnees (Post 41605)

They are actually quite common, but you don't notice their homerism because most of them are "on the down-low." The reason for this is that many primitive cultures (especially Negro and Latinoid) promote manliness or "machismo" to an extreme degree, to make up for their lack of other admirable qualities like literacy, cleanliness, and reverence for God. Therefore, most brown sodomites have to cover up their sin to avoid being brutally murdered by other brown people, which is NOT the same as a Godly stoning.

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 41412)
Sister Virginia D. Templeton came to me, concerned about the lack of proper, large Christian families in the world. And I'd like to remind folks that sex for any reason other than pro-creation is a grave sin. But this sub-forum of Focus on Family is a resource for those of you who have fewer than six children, so you might be able to get right with the Lord and create more warriors for GOD!

Well, I guess I'm going to the HellsFire BBQ then because I do not wish to have anymore children and I refuse to stop making sweet sweet love to my husband because I CHOOSE not to procreate. What are you going to do? You don't rule me and neither does the God YOU PEOPLE worship. My Bible says that as long as I remain faithful to my husband sex IN marriage is fine. KJV as a matter of fact. You people need help no God can provide. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Pastor Ezekiel 03-05-2007 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47792)
Well, I guess I'm going to the HellsFire BBQ then because I do not wish to have anymore children and I refuse to stop making sweet sweet love to my husband because I CHOOSE not to procreate. What are you going to do? You don't rule me and neither does the God YOU PEOPLE worship. My Bible says that as long as I remain faithful to my husband sex IN marriage is fine. KJV as a matter of fact. You people need help no God can provide. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Kindly quote the scripture to which you refer. Exactly where does God say this?

And do you have your husband's permission to be in this Godly forum? The Holy KJV1611 Bible says you need to, foolish female.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

1 Peter 3:1
Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 47799)
Kindly quote the scripture to which you refer. Exactly where does God say this?

And do you have your husband's permission to be in this Godly forum? The Holy KJV1611 Bible says you need to, foolish female.

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.

Pa**terd I don't need anybody's permission except MY OWN.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-05-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47803)
Pa**terd I don't need anybody's permission except MY OWN.

Then you are living in sin. What exactly do you want from Jesus? He called you here for a reason....

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 47813)
Then you are living in sin. What exactly do you want from Jesus? He called you here for a reason....

Actually a friend of mine said I could get some good laughs from the BS slung here. You know she was right, You all are crazy. Convert me, I dare you. Make me see the error of my ways, LOL

Pastor Ezekiel 03-05-2007 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47816)
Actually a friend of mine said I could get some good laughs from the BS slung here. You know she was right, You all are crazy. Convert me, I dare you. Make me see the error of my ways, LOL

Your persecution of us was foretold in the Holy Bible.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

You already see the error of your ways. That is why you are here. It is up to you to accept Jesus or reject Him. You obviously think that you are quite clever and superior to everyone, including Jesus. You will undoubtedly change your mind once you are gargling satan's scalding hot spunk for eternity.

The choice is your husbands.

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 47820)
Your persecution of us was foretold in the Holy Bible.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

You already see the error of your ways. That is why you are here. It is up to you to accept Jesus or reject Him. You obviously think that you are quite clever and superior to everyone, including Jesus. You will undoubtedly change your mind once you are gargling satan's scalding hot spunk for eternity.

The choice is your husbands.

How is the choice my husband's? He doesn't control me and never has. I am the only one who controls what I do. You're so funny, My friend was right.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-05-2007 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47822)
How is the choice my husband's? He doesn't control me and never has. I am the only one who controls what I do. You're so funny, My friend was right.

If you followed the Word of God, then you would know these verses:

Quote:

What the Bible says about Women's Rights

Genesis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 14:34-36
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Colossians 3:18
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

You sound like a degenerate bull dyke to me. Just like Hillary Cliton.:angry:

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 47826)
If you followed the Word of God, then you would know these verses:

You sound like a degenerate bull dyke to me. Just like Hillary Cliton.:angry:

If you say so, I'm laughing my arse off right now. You're job at converting is failing right now. BADLY

Hillary Clinton is a bull dyke isn't she. Good thing I'm a Republican

Rev. Dr. Davidson 03-05-2007 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47829)

At least you have one thing going for you. Jesus will be a Republican when he returns.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-05-2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47829)
If you say so, I'm laughing my arse off right now. You're job at converting is failing right now. BADLY

Odd, I had no idea that there were Republicans amongst the eurotrash heathens in God forsaken England.....:glare:

God hates England. Did you know?

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson (Post 47836)
At least you have one thing going for you. Jesus will be a Republican when he returns.

The Republican Party is THE only way to go.:jesus:

Mrs. Mary Whitford 03-05-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47792)
Well, I guess I'm going to the HellsFire BBQ then because I do not wish to have anymore children and I refuse to stop making sweet sweet love to my husband because I CHOOSE not to procreate. What are you going to do? You don't rule me and neither does the God YOU PEOPLE worship. My Bible says that as long as I remain faithful to my husband sex IN marriage is fine. KJV as a matter of fact. You people need help no God can provide.

If birth control didn't kill babies, I'd be all for you and your heathen ilk using as much as you can.
As it is, I'm more amused by your oxymormonic claims to be a Republican wicced. Isn't that like a gay Christian, an honest demoncrat, an intelligent evilutionist, a peaceful mooselimb, or a Saved pope?

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 48018)
If birth control didn't kill babies, I'd be all for you and your heathen ilk using as much as you can.
As it is, I'm more amused by your oxymormonic claims to be a Republican wicced. Isn't that like a gay Christian, an honest demoncrat, an intelligent evilutionist, a peaceful mooselimb, or a Saved pope?

LINKS DELETED

You have been asked not do does this WiccanCouple6. BJ