The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Additional site security - posts will require a CAPTCA (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120320)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-15-2022 03:44 PM

Additional site security - posts will require a CAPTCA

1 Attachment(s)
Due to the overwhelming amount of spammers and Unsaved Trash filling up the forum, the Committee for Online Church Safety have developed a CAPTCHA for new posters. It is designed to be difficult for robots and atheists to figure out but easy for good Christian folk like us. Please send any modifications before this goes live, plus suggestions for new CAPTCHAs - thank you.

MitzaLizalor 08-15-2022 06:32 PM

Re: Additional site security - posts will require a CAPTCA

1 Attachment(s)
I'm having trouble making out the middle one in the top row. With a bit of adjustment I can see he's wearing a white shirt and a tie so could be a good guy but on the other hand he could be a Mormon (or worse) and it would be pity for someone to get it wrong. How many attempts would be allowed?

In fact it's just struck me he might even be a Jehovah's Witness :fear2:

Uncle Rutherford 08-15-2022 11:38 PM

They’re all obviously White Christian folk so they’re all good guys with guns except for the black silhouette which may be a terrorist from a sand dune or godless African savanna.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-16-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1301813)
They’re all obviously White Christian folk so they’re all good guys with guns except for the black silhouette which may be a terrorist from a sand dune or godless African savanna.

Excellent analysis, Brother Rutherford - but perhaps this one was too easy. I'm going to create one based on legitimate versus illegitimate rape next.

MitzaLizalor 08-17-2022 04:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)
The rightmost picture in the top row contains a disturbing creature holding what looks like a dark energy light weapon of some sort, partially obscured by the gentleman on his way to the bank. From the paved surface it looks like a pedestrian area (with occasional vehicular access) so I'd assume he's taking the day's cash sales to deposit. The creature looks about ready to fry him in the kidneys – I hope that's easy enough to see: the weapon is arrowed.

Not all persons are acceptable to God. To offer praise in the wrong way or to do so while in a prohibited category has dire consequences, often for more than just the prohibited person. An example would be The Exile to Babylon where even devout individuals like Daniel were blasted as a result of Godlessness more generally. Could a Captcha of prohibited and acceptable persons be another option?