The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How I was saved from being sent to hell (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=100456)

Dork Apostle 07-12-2014 02:16 PM

How I was saved from being sent to hell

See I used to be black but one day I saw how much they sinned and I decided I would become white, I have undergone intense surgery to become white and I am now a avid believer of the holy god almighty PRAISE HIS NAME!

Zechariah Smyth 07-12-2014 02:49 PM

Re: How I was saved from being sent to hell

If you are "an avid believer" why didn't you trust in the power of prayer instead of going to some quack voodoo doctor?

:huh:

(Luke 18:27) "And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Naomi Ruth Lamb 07-12-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Apostle (Post 1100199)
See I used to be black but one day I saw how much they sinned and I decided I would become white, I have undergone intense surgery to become white and I am now a avid believer of the holy god almighty PRAISE HIS NAME!

You are not an avid believer if you list your location as somewhere that there is more than one "god." There is no God but the One that sent His Son to temporarily die on Calvary's tree, shedding His Blood to cover the multitude of sins of which we are all guilty.

The pastors here not only have the discernment that comes from a close walk with Jesus, but they have electronic Salvation® detectors that can spot a phony from miles away. God warns me not to judge, but I feel uncertain of your true experience with the Lord.

I pray you sincerely and genuinely find Jesus and stop blaming your miserable life on your ethnic shortcomings.

In Loving Concern,
NRL

Steph Leia 07-13-2014 04:40 AM

Greetings!!
I am a tad confused, as already pointed out by NRL, as to why your location has the word 'gods' in it. You do know that there is only one God, yes?

Next, being a negro is not just a matter of skin colour, it is also a way of thinking. Whilst it is great to hear about how much you wish to become white. Psalm 103:3 says that is The Lord who will be able to heal your diseases, not a doctor. Whilst being a negro is not exactly a disease per say, that scripture still somewhat applies that it is Him who will make you white inwardly, no doctor could change that.

Also, Negros can still go to heaven, it would be racist to say that Negros cannot go to heaven, as long as they follow the entirety if the bible, they will still be welcome, and in heaven, they will be made white.

GLORY :yahoo:

Anyways, tell us more about yourself, what church do you go to? What is your favourite part of His Word? How much have you sinned? (Romans 3:23)

Dork Apostle 07-14-2015 05:50 PM

Well... that's why you don't leave your laptop unattended around untrustworthy friends.
So I'm just going to say the truth about me
I'm white, Australian.
I am a LeVayan Satanist, I follow polyamory and have 2 girlfriends and a boyfriend.
I don't much like god types but I'm open to talk to you guys to get your side of the story rather than just have one side and I hope you treat me kindly

WickedWitch 07-14-2015 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Apostle (Post 1100199)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Apostle (Post 1151693)
Well... that's why you don't leave your laptop unattended around untrustworthy friends.
So I'm just going to say the truth about me
I'm white, Australian.
I am a LeVayan Satanist, I follow polyamory and have 2 girlfriends and a boyfriend.
I don't much like god types but I'm open to talk to you guys to get your side of the story rather than just have one side and I hope you treat me kindly

Well, that story changed quickly. Sorry to tell you this, DA, but you're going to have a hard go of it around here. Best of luck to you, though! :thumbsup: