The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Is the "XBox 360" Satanic ???! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=19353)

Brother_Percy 01-29-2009 02:20 PM

Is the "XBox 360" Satanic ???!

Friends,

Over the past few years we've been seeing more and more threads concerning XBox 360 videogames causing deaths, serious assaults, murders, mayhem, and causing kids to turn queer! From the ultra-violent "Grand Theft Auto", to the ludicrously named "Halo" (There is NOTHING Angelic about that Satanic piece of trash!)

This got me to thinking, what if it's not the games turning these kids into violent psychopaths - what if it's the game console itself???

http://www.gamesuave.com/blogimages/xbox360_x-red.jpg

I noticed an article just the other day, where an XBox actually murdered a baby - by burning it to death !!!

Quote:

Lawsuit Claims Microsoft Xbox Sparked Fire That Killed Baby

The family of an Illinois infant that died in a house fire has filed a lawsuit claiming that an Xbox video game system manufactured by Microsoft and sold by Wal-Mart Stores overheated and sparked the killer blaze.

According to the suit, the wiring that connected the Xbox 360 to an electrical outlet became so hot that it started a "catastrophic" fire at a house in Warsaw, Ill. The victim, an infant named Wade Kline, perished in the inferno.
No doubt the blaze this Satanic machine caused was as hot as the flame of Hell! Friends, this is NOT a one off case! I have done a little research on the subject, and this Satanic Gaming Console is responsible for MANY 'mysterious' housefires.

Another Article claims this so-called Gaming Console "Barbequed" a house with what was described as a "Strange Fire" - even though the Console itself had been turned off!!! :fear2:

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resou.../04/360bbq.jpg

I don't know how this sounds to you all, but to me it sounds like "Hell-Fire" comes out this infernal gaming console!! But then, what do we expect from a machine called an "X"-Box?? Of course, most people associate the letter "X" with "X-Rated", but there is a deeper more demonic use of the letter "X".

"X" is a common symbol for Satanists and Devil Worshippers!! :angry:

Yes, various Satanic cults, including the Illuminati, regularly use the letter "X" in their Occult practices and ceremonies. The word "FoX", for example, is also used for satanic communication as is the mathamatical symbol for infinity (the number "8" laying on its side) . If you know the telephone company called SBC, they use the infinity sign as their logo. A public television station, KCET, also uses the infinity symbol in their logo. All major Satanic controlled corporations use hidden satanic symbols in their logos. (E.g the pentagram star of "TeXaco" gasoline is a satanic symbol.)

When Dr Jeffrey MacDonald's little 2 year old daughter, Kristen, was murdered by a satanic cult in 1970 at their home on Fort Bragg, NC, the killer had carved a huge "X" in the middle of her chest.

Then we have the 3 and 6 references in the XBox 360. Another Satanic reference - obviously referring to the three sixes - "666", the Devil's number, The Mark of the Beast!!! :thumbdown:

The examples mentioned above all have a satanic basis, although the people who promote those names would never publicly admit that, of course.

Many heavy metal bands are up to their eyeballs in Satanism. Their album covers often contain in-your-face flagrant satanic symbols or gestures: the black upside-down cross for example. Alice Copper comes to mind here.

Madonna, with her 'study' of the Kaballah (which is a nice, acceptable way to say Satanic Ritual Black Magic) is another example.

It's Satanic, and it's in your face, and they love putting it in your face and have you believe and accept their ridiculous cover stories! :angry:

... MORE TO FOLLOW ...

Ebenezer Wright 01-29-2009 03:14 PM

Re: Is the "XBox 360" Satanic ???!

You are definantly on to something here Brother! Not only satanic, but also made for homosexuals!

http://www.decalfx.com/xbox_360_skin_purple.jpg

Athiest FTW 01-29-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 288172)

Friends,

Over the past few years we've been seeing more and more threads concerning XBox 360 videogames causing deaths, serious assaults, murders, mayhem, and causing kids to turn queer! From the ultra-violent "Grand Theft Auto", to the ludicrously named "Halo" (There is NOTHING Angelic about that Satanic piece of trash!)

This got me to thinking, what if it's not the games turning these kids into violent psychopaths - what if it's the game console itself???

http://www.gamesuave.com/blogimages/xbox360_x-red.jpg

I noticed an article just the other day, where an XBox actually murdered a baby - by burning it to death !!!

No doubt the blaze this Satanic machine caused was as hot as the flame of Hell! Friends, this is NOT a one off case! I have done a little research on the subject, and this Satanic Gaming Console is responsible for MANY 'mysterious' housefires.

Another Article claims this so-called Gaming Console "Barbequed" a house with what was described as a "Strange Fire" - even though the Console itself had been turned off!!! :fear2:

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resou.../04/360bbq.jpg

I don't know how this sounds to you all, but to me it sounds like "Hell-Fire" comes out this infernal gaming console!! But then, what do we expect from a machine called an "X"-Box?? Of course, most people associate the letter "X" with "X-Rated", but there is a deeper more demonic use of the letter "X".

"X" is a common symbol for Satanists and Devil Worshippers!! :angry:

Yes, various Satanic cults, including the Illuminati, regularly use the letter "X" in their Occult practices and ceremonies. The word "FoX", for example, is also used for satanic communication as is the mathamatical symbol for infinity (the number "8" laying on its side) . If you know the telephone company called SBC, they use the infinity sign as their logo. A public television station, KCET, also uses the infinity symbol in their logo. All major Satanic controlled corporations use hidden satanic symbols in their logos. (E.g the pentagram star of "TeXaco" gasoline is a satanic symbol.)

When Dr Jeffrey MacDonald's little 2 year old daughter, Kristen, was murdered by a satanic cult in 1970 at their home on Fort Bragg, NC, the killer had carved a huge "X" in the middle of her chest.

Then we have the 3 and 6 references in the XBox 360. Another Satanic reference - obviously referring to the three sixes - "666", the Devil's number, The Mark of the Beast!!! :thumbdown:

The examples mentioned above all have a satanic basis, although the people who promote those names would never publicly admit that, of course.

Many heavy metal bands are up to their eyeballs in Satanism. Their album covers often contain in-your-face flagrant satanic symbols or gestures: the black upside-down cross for example. Alice Copper comes to mind here.

Madonna, with her 'study' of the Kaballah (which is a nice, acceptable way to say Satanic Ritual Black Magic) is another example.

It's Satanic, and it's in your face, and they love putting it in your face and have you believe and accept their ridiculous cover stories! :angry:

... MORE TO FOLLOW ...

So this is were the people are who complain about GTA. Well Xbox 360 is not satanic, nor has ever been. Halo, really you should love that game for many of its references to your religion.

Ebenezer Wright 01-29-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athiest FTW (Post 288231)
So this is were the people are who complain about GTA. Well Xbox 360 is not satanic, nor has ever been. Halo, really you should love that game for many of its references to your religion.

I always thought you fought satanic aliens in Halo? What is Godly about that? I don't see any real aliens........

Brother_Percy 01-29-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athiest FTW (Post 288231)

Reference : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_(series)

Quote:

Halo is a science fiction video game franchise. The main trilogy of games center on the experiences of Master Chief, a cybernetically-enhanced human super-soldier, and his artificial intelligence (AI) companion, Cortana. Master Chief aids future humanity in battling the Covenant, a theocratic alliance of alien races. In this science fiction setting, the term "Halo" refers to Halo megastructures: large, habitable ringed structures, similar to Larry Niven's ringworlds
OK, so please tell me why you "claim" this psychotic sci-fi alien nonsense has got ANYTHING to do with the Bible?? I think we all remember what happened to Daniel Petric's Parent's because of this Halo garbage.

YOU ARE PATHETIC! :angry:

TheShirleyTemple 01-30-2009 02:33 AM

The 360....satanic?
Are you serious? It's just a machine made to play video games.
And Halo is fun lol

Pastor Ezekiel 01-30-2009 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosenTemplar (Post 288378)
The 360....satanic?
Are you serious? It's just a machine made to play video games.
And Halo is fun lol

Admit it; you're about 14 year old, aren't you. :glare:

I'll bet you aren't even a Christian. :angry:

TheShirleyTemple 01-30-2009 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 288408)
Admit it; you're about 14 year old, aren't you. :glare:

I'll bet you aren't even a Christian. :angry:

Umm no, I'm not 14
Ppl over the age of 14 and what not like to play video games too, believe it or not
And I just because I think its ridiculous that yall think a video game system was created by the devil or whatever doesnt mean I'm not Christian

JennyD 01-30-2009 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShirleyTemplar (Post 288418)
Umm no, I'm not 14
Ppl over the age of 14 and what not like to play video games too, believe it or not
And I just because I think its ridiculous that yall think a video game system was created by the devil or whatever doesnt mean I'm not Christian

I'm finding your so-called grammar more ridiculous.

Any man who has spent years reading the Godly King James Bible knows how to form proper sentences. :angry:

TheShirleyTemple 01-30-2009 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyD (Post 288420)
I'm finding your so-called grammar more ridiculous.

Any man who has spent years reading the Godly King James Bible knows how to form proper sentences. :angry:

My grammar? Whats wrong with my grammar exactly? And what does have to do with anything in the first place?

Pastor Ezekiel 01-30-2009 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosenTemplar (Post 288422)
My grammar? Whats wrong with my grammar exactly? And what does have to do with anything in the first place?

Your grammar, spelling and punctuation are poor. Jesus cares about such things, which you would know about if you had ever read the Holy Bible, boy. :angry:

Quote:

"one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law" - Matthew 5:18

JennyD 01-30-2009 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCrotchetyTemplar (Post 288422)

Well, well. You DO have half a clue about how to use punctuation!

Were you just pretending to be semi-literate, then?

We were discussing things we find ridiculous. Your chosen writing style:

Quote:

Umm no, I'm not 14

. . . is laughable at best.

TheShirleyTemple 01-30-2009 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 288423)
Your grammar, spelling and punctuation are poor. Jesus cares about such things, which you would know about if you had ever read the Holy Bible, boy. :angry:

Ok, first off, I don't memorize every scripture that dictates that punctual punctuation is what Jesus asks for. Secondly, this grammar thing has nothing to do with the topic. And lastly, I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me boy, thanks.

TheShirleyTemple 01-30-2009 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyD (Post 288425)
Well, well. You DO have half a clue about how to use punctuation!

Were you just pretending to be semi-literate, then?

We were discussing things we find ridiculous. Your chosen writing style:

. . . is laughable at best.

You understood it well enough to bash me for it so I guess it works.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-30-2009 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosenTemplar (Post 288428)
You understood it well enough to bash me for it so I guess it works.

Is that what you tell your professors in college, boy? Do they take that kind of lip? :angry:

I'm waiting to see some indication that you have accepted Jesus as your personal Savior. So far all I see is a smartalecky kid with a short temper and screen name honoring freemasons. :glare:

JennyD 01-30-2009 05:33 AM

ColickyTemplar seems to have fallen silent, Pastor.

TheShirleyTemple 01-30-2009 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 288431)
Is that what you tell your professors in college, boy? Do they take that kind of lip? :angry:

I'm waiting to see some indication that you have accepted Jesus as your personal Savior. So far all I see is a smartalecky kid with a short temper and screen name honoring freemasons. :glare:

Well, no, I don't give my professors "that kind of lip", because they treat me with me respect; e.g, they don't call me boy.

And you have no idea how I came up with my name, so you don't know what I'm honoring.

JennyD 01-30-2009 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWhiningTemplar (Post 288434)
Well, no, I don't give my professors "that kind of lip", because they treat me with me respect; e.g, they don't call me boy.

And you have no idea how I came up with my name, so you don't know what I'm honoring.

Yet we've asked you repeatedly, and you give no response other than, "It's just a screen name which insults Jesus and Christianity. Clam down."

Pastor Ezekiel 01-30-2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosenTemplar (Post 288434)

Please post in this Godly forum as if you were writing a term paper. You will get respect if you show it. So far you've just been uppity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosenTemplar (Post 288434)

Yes, that's right....because WE HAVE ASKED YOU REPEATEDLY AND YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER! :furious:

TheShirleyTemple 01-30-2009 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyD (Post 288435)
Yet we've asked you repeatedly, and you give no response other than, "It's just a screen name which insults Jesus and Christianity. Clam down."

Why does it matter so much, it's just a name.
If you really have to know, its one half of my favorite song, and half of a character from a game I play.