The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Freehold Elections 2010-2020 (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   THANK YOU VOTERS OF FREEHOLD (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116508)

Johny Joe Hold 06-26-2019 09:08 PM

THANK YOU VOTERS OF FREEHOLD

Pastor Zeke announced today I have been chosen by you, its citizens, to again lead the City of Freehold. My sincere thank you.

The campaign took its toll of me, there were difficult times. Yet, you voters came through.

The future is bright for Freehold. While sin and gloom hover over other cities we are blessed with the gift of holiness like never before. My pledge to our citizens is to work tirelessly to keep the bridge between City Government and the Bible focused Landover Baptist Church high and dry so the seamless interface between the two continues on.

God Bless You and God Bless the City of Freehold

Johny Joe Hold, Mayor

Dennis Lukes 06-26-2019 09:57 PM

Re: THANK YOU VOTERS OF FREEHOLD

Praise Jesus! Congratulations on your re-election!

I'm sure we all remember Brother Donald's promise to investigate and prosecute Hitlery "Goldman Sachs" Clinton, which has not yet happened due to his busy schedule. However, keeping Freehold great isn't quite as big a job as Making America Great Again. I think we'd all enjoy seeing ICE raid Alejandra Larguez's home, bind her wrists with zip ties, put a black bag over her head, and dump her back over the border. We'd point and laugh as Alfred King was tackled by police officers, tased, worked over with nightsticks, cuffed, and tossed into the slammer.

Democratic candidates are the enemies of Christ, and ought to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Bubba Buck 06-26-2019 10:19 PM

Sorry I’m late for the party. Can an outsider run? I must apologize for my extended absence as I have been cleaning the pipes for the men at my local church and it has taken over a year and a half to get to all of them to clean out. Anyway, can I run as an independent before the election officially ends as an independent challenger?

JamesH.B 06-26-2019 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba Buck (Post 1254094)
Sorry I’m late for the party. Can an outsider run? I must apologize for my extended absence as I have been cleaning the pipes for the men at my local church and it has taken over a year and a half to get to all of them to clean out. Anyway, can I run as an independent before the election officially ends as an independent challenger?

First of all, the election is over and Mayor Hold won again (praise Jesus). Second of all, there's no way that you can run if you're an outside who has no hope of getting into Freehold.

Congratulations on a well fought and well deserved win, Mayor Hold!

Johny Joe Hold 06-27-2019 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesH.B (Post 1254101)
First of all, the election is over and Mayor Hold won again (praise Jesus). Second of all, there's no way that you can run if you're an outside who has no hope of getting into Freehold.
Congratulations on a well fought and well deserved win, Mayor Hold!

Thank you Brother James. And thank you, too, for helping be keep riff raff out of Freehold and out of the election as well.

Thinking back on the election, I should have announced at the beginning riff raff could not become Mayoral candidates. It worked out ok but it might have been easier to stop ridiculous candidates before they filed.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-27-2019 12:31 AM

My congratulations Mayor, on your fair, and clean election. Even with all the nefarious efforts by your opponents, all their illicit slander and mud slinging, not once did you stoop to their levels. God does work in mysterious ways.:innocent:

Now, I know you have been busy but there is that little 'matter' I mentioned we need to discuss further. Also, I was thinking and perhaps a private road should be built from my in town residence directly to the Crystal Cathedral. I was thinking a catchy name like "Pastor Ezekiel Flint Path to Righteousness'. I still have the file and copies stored in a secure location.:ph34r:

Cranky Old Man 06-27-2019 12:33 AM

I just woke up from my nap. Did I miss something?

James Hutchins 06-27-2019 01:01 AM

What a night! Never have I seen such a nail biting evening. While I knew God was watching over His flockers, there is no guarantee. Just like no one (other than a Pastor) knows for sure if they will go to Heaven.
I saw, though security glass, the votes being painstakingly counted by Miss Cookie, sustained only by a thermos of her personal supply of 'God Juice'. Chain smoking dangling the cigarette ash right to the filter, her half glasses perched precariously on the tip of her nose, that massive magnifying lens suspended on her heaving bosom, confirming the accuracy of the ballots.

It sure was good to seen Rev. Osborne again in real life and not have to pop over the Pacific (though the trips are so siritual saving the unwashed souls in the seedy underbelly of 4th world, unregulated nations.) I was happy to hear he made it back in the air without being accosted by secular impediments.

My heart congratulations to you, Mayor Hold and a safe, full term. I know the Pastor has also 'given you his blessing'. I am sure you will not disappoint Jesus in the coming years.

Dana723 06-27-2019 02:52 AM

:praise:

Johny Joe Hold 06-27-2019 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1254104)
Now, I know you have been busy but there is that little 'matter' I mentioned we need to discuss further. Also, I was thinking and perhaps a private road should be built from my in town residence directly to the Crystal Cathedral. I was thinking a catchy name like "Pastor Ezekiel Flint Path to Righteousness'. I still have the file and copies stored in a secure location.:ph34r:

We'll start to work on that street soon, Pastor.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-27-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1254114)
We'll start to work on that street soon, Pastor.

Terrific. Have your people contact my people and let's have a private meeting at an undisclosed location away from the riff-raff.

BrotherLarry 06-29-2019 12:37 AM

I am happy NY elections are not rigged.

This is not meant to imply Freehold just endured a rigged election. I’m just saying.

Johny Joe Hold 06-30-2019 02:10 PM

I was having coffee at the Freehold Senior Center yesterday and a nice silver haired lady asked me, "So, Mayor Hold, I suppose you are going to have a great big inauguration ball or something like that? I'd like to dance with you if there is a ball."

I had to tell the lady that, no, there would not be a ball or any other huge event. We in Freehold are mostly solemn and serious. Praying and being vigil about the inroads Satan is always trying to make do not leave time for frivolous things like inaugural balls.

Isabella White 06-30-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1254224)
I was having coffee at the Freehold Senior Center yesterday and a nice silver haired lady asked me, "So, Mayor Hold, I suppose you are going to have a great big inauguration ball or something like that? I'd like to dance with you if there is a ball."

I had to tell the lady that, no, there would not be a ball or any other huge event. We in Freehold are mostly solemn and serious. Praying and being vigil about the inroads Satan is always trying to make do not leave time for frivolous things like inaugural balls.

Oh, my goodness, dear Brother MAYOR Hold! How horrible for you, to be accosted by some licentious old tart like that. I'm surprised that this happened, seeing as Freehold is so Godly and righteous, but I do suppose that there are those who would love nothing other than to lust after you and to create a scandal. Should I run into this hoochie-koochie-loving woman at the Seniors Centre, I shall be sure to give her the rough edge of my cane.

A blessed day to you, dear Mayor Hold,
Sincerely, Isabella W.

Morton Weinstein 06-30-2019 04:49 PM

I have mixed feelings about the outcome of this election - the election which took place while I was laying my mother to rest after dying from infections caused by bedsores all these weeks. But more about that in another post. For now, my thoughts.

I offered to help this campaign and was summarily ignored just because I am a Christ killer. Christmas a couple years ago had Jesus writing me a note telling me all was well. If Jesus forgives me I would think you all would, too. So I killed the Savior. Meh. He lives. He forgives. He tells me so in a personal note. You can look it up.

So I offer to help the mayoral bid for a candidate with a shady past. Why? Forgiveness. It's what the Lord taught me to do. Am I appreciated? No. Am I shown any consideration? No. Am I asked to help? No. It makes me wonder if indeed this was one of those fait d'accompli situations from the start. Poor Hispanic lady. Poor black guy. Neither had a chance. In the Jewish world we tell a story of a man who wanted to give his son everything he owned upon death. The son did not know this and instead he killed his father and took everything for himself with that selfish act. That very night fire broke out and destroyed everything he stole.

When we legitimately earn something, God blesses it. When we take it, it sometimes burns up in our very faces. I wish you well Mr. Mayor and I pray God blesses this win. Only Jesus knows if His Father is pleased (of course, He is also His Father).

Blessings,
Morton W.

Isabella White 06-30-2019 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morton Weinstein (Post 1254235)
I offered to help this campaign and was summarily ignored just because I am a Christ killer. Am I appreciated? No. Am I shown any consideration? No. Am I asked to help? No.

Oh, poor, poor you. Would you like some cheese with that whine? Cry me a river, why don't you? Here you are, trying to make us feel guilty, and yet you've admitted that YOU are one of the horrid people who nailed our beloved :savior-fancy: to Calvary's cross! Oh, I know, you'll say that :jesus-fancy: asked :his: Heavenly Father to "forgive them for they know not what they do", and I do suppose that it is true that we must forgive you, in turn. But then, you come here and rant about us, the :true-fancy: believers, at :forum-fancy:! I sincerely hope that you will seek the Face of the :lord-fancy:!

Sincerely,
Isabella W.
P.S. While I'm at it, I don't suppose you'd care to share with this old :true-fancy: lady a good recipe for rugelach, would you??

BrotherLarry 06-30-2019 06:27 PM

Dear Sweet Great Granny

I don’t think you should eat Joo food.

He might try to sneak disagreeable elements in the recipe to kill you like he killed my sweet innocent Jesus. Please find a Christian recipe from someone reputable like that fabulous Martha Stewart.

Isabella White 06-30-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1254246)
Dear Sweet Great Granny

I don’t think you should eat Joo food.

He might try to sneak disagreeable elements in the recipe to kill you like he killed my sweet innocent Jesus. Please find a Christian recipe from someone reputable like that fabulous Martha Stewart.

Oh, dear Great-Grandbaby Larry, thank Goodness you're online! I hadn't thought of that most-unfortunate possibility of that Joo boy trying to poison me. But, since he and I have had our "words" (and did you see how he talked so disrespectfully to your Great Granny??), I think you are right and I shan't be accepting any of his recipes. Martha and Julia Child, it shall be!

A most blessed day to you, dear Darling Great-Grandbaby Larry,
Lovingly, Granny Isabella

James Hutchins 07-01-2019 06:36 PM

Has anyone seen that messican or the blackie?

I was out back of the old tannery and in one of the shipping containers were 1,000's of untouched signs, buttons,m hats and other blasphemous red, white and blue paraphernalia emblazoned with their names. Someone has to pay to haul it away and dispose of it. I could get my guys to do it but then I'll have to sue to get reparations, no doubt. I'd not be in the least bit surprised to discover all the campaign funds these two stole had been mis-appropriated.

Lord, grant me the strength to preserver! :pray:

Johny Joe Hold 07-02-2019 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1254285)
Has anyone seen that messican or the blackie?

I was out back of the old tannery and in one of the shipping containers were 1,000's of untouched signs, buttons,m hats and other blasphemous red, white and blue paraphernalia emblazoned with their names. Someone has to pay to haul it away and dispose of it.
Lord, grant me the strength to preserver! :pray:

Thank you for noticing this trash, Brother James. I went back there to take a look at it. I wanted to look for something we politicians know about, labor union approved campaign material.

Sure enough, every cap, brochure and sign had what is called the "union bug." It signals it was made by labor union members. The items trashed are part of a bribe, buy from firms who employ brown and black labor union employees and the firm will deliver the "union vote." There was no intention the stuff would ever be used.

My campaign material carried the stamp, "Jesus Approved."

I will send my Freehold city guys out to haul the trash away.