The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Ask an ex pervert (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=442)

eliot mayfield 10-16-2006 07:59 AM

Re: Ask an ex pervert

It is very dangerous and many youths have died. Although it does provide a very powerful "O" it's not worth it. Remember, suicide is a sure ticket to hell, and I'm sure God would consider it suicide. Try to remeber that God sees everything! He'll see you wearing your sister's bra and panties whilst hanging yourself using her pantyhose!
Do you want to have to relive that scene at the pearly gates???

Pastor Ray from Salem VA 10-16-2006 06:05 PM

Mr. Mayfield, sir, I am sure you're as disgusting as you say, probably more so, since your surname rhymes with Gay, but I must ask you. Before meeting Jesus, how often did you find yourself entrapped, a rube caught with his pants down, at the short end of a joke played by some boy and some of his friends? I think that sort of thing happens a lot, if we were only vigilent enough to catch it.

Glendora Christianson 10-17-2006 02:24 AM

Dear Lord! I had no idea this thread even existed...

and I feel compelled to ask folks to please refrain from asking our Pastor Mayfield to explain certain terms such as:

Gibbing
New Jersey Turnpike
Tossed Salad
Wounded Pigeon
Band of Brothers
and especially, Flaming Nora

And please, folks, don't google these terms as your soul will surely be damaged beyond repair!

eliot mayfield 10-17-2006 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ray from Salem VA (Post 9886)
Mr. Mayfield, sir, I am sure you're as disgusting as you say, probably more so, since your surname rhymes with Gay, but I must ask you. Before meeting Jesus, how often did you find yourself entrapped, a rube caught with his pants down, at the short end of a joke played by some boy and some of his friends? I think that sort of thing happens a lot, if we were only vigilent enough to catch it.

No, I WAS that way before I found Jesus. Watch your tenses. I never pulled my pants down around other males. Why are you thinking along these lines? You better be careful or you'll catch "Foley" disease and end up a gay demoncrat!

eliot mayfield 10-17-2006 05:38 AM

Re: Dear Lord! I had no idea this thread even existed...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 10076)
and I feel compelled to ask folks to please refrain from asking our Pastor Mayfield to explain certain terms such as:

Gibbing
New Jersey Turnpike
Tossed Salad
Wounded Pigeon
Band of Brothers
and especially, Flaming Nora

And please, folks, don't google these terms as your soul will surely be damaged beyond repair!

Mrs Christianson! I don't even want to know where you heard such language, but I have forwarded this post to Elmer and I hope he takes appropriate action!