The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   BACK TO SCHOOL- A Seasonal Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Beware of Medicine for Sick School Children (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116765)

Mary Etheldreda 08-22-2019 04:59 PM

Beware of Medicine for Sick School Children

1 Attachment(s)
As uncaring parents herd their children back to school this fall (loving parents home educate), these tiny little bodies become incubators of illness and disease. School classrooms are like petri dishes of disgusting spiritual and physical gunk that makes people feel rancid everywhere they come in contact with these children. Most parents are not familiar with the Holy Bible, or history, and chose to go to the doctor to get medicine for their germy little tykes.

True Christian™ parents know better.

Most people are not aware that the symbol of medicine is the Staff of Aesculapius. Aesculapius was the Greco-Roman (read, ancient, unabashed Homosexual) god of medicine and healing. He was the bastard son of the god Apollo and a mortal whore who had sex outside the confines of sacred matrimony. Snakes were sacred to his followers because it was thought they could come back to life when they shed their skin. His usual attribute is a club like staff with a serpent shamelessly coiled around it. The Bible tells us who the serpent really is (Revelation 12:9).

Doctors and nurses, when faced with illness and disease in patients, should never appeal to the serpent, whom we know to be the Father of Lies, and should instead rebuke and cast out the demons inflicting the patient. But they don't. They aren't taught this in "medical school." These demons are present in doctor's offices and even hospitals because bleach doesn't kill them. Antiseptic doesn't affect them. Only prayers and the Name of Jesus can compel them to leave this world and return to Hell! (James 5:14-15)

"Rx" is the shorthand doctors use for prescriptions, but this is a Latin word that means "to take." It can be traced back to the god Jupiter, another homosexual icon of ancient times. Every time a doctor writes the symbol Rx, he is invoking more demons to be absorbed into the medicine to infiltrate the flesh of the patient, who eagerly invites the demons in!

And don't get me started with dentists, whose symbol is a circle within a triangle, for this is the highest Satanic symbol there is, and it should come as no surprise that JK Rowling chose this symbol to be the foundation of her Deathly Hallows mark (which completes this symbol with a line - symbolizing the serpent).

Dana723 08-22-2019 10:26 PM

Re: Beware of Medicine for Sick School Children

I never take any medications, and I will not allow my children to either. If a shot of brandy can't cure whatever ails you, then you're just not going to get any better. Of course, my children are homeschooled so I don't have to worry about some misguided nurse giving them anything.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-23-2019 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1256985)
"Rx" is the shorthand doctors use for prescriptions

Oh, is that what it means? I only came across it for the first time the other day and just assumed it was one of those "new pronouns" invented by the Godless. You know, the sort of silliness that is so fashionable these days. :wacko:

If any of my children feign illness, I find that sending them to the prayer closet at mealtimes concentrates their minds wonderfully.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-23-2019 08:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sister Mary, there was a horrifying story in the British newspapers today about the dangers of people sending their daughters to school. I can do no more than post the photos of an innocent young five-year-old (a) as she left the house for school and (b) on her return.

One can only weep that a child so clean, well-groomed and modestly dressed (by Scotch standards) should return - after only a single day - in such a dishevelled state. Who knows what shocking state-funded medical intervention reduced her to this?

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-29-2019 08:50 AM

I wonder if I could just point out that it's not only school children who are suffering the evils of secular medication. There is a frankly HORRIFYING report today of the effects of medicating babies, specifically Hispanic babies.

Apparently small babies in Spain suffer from something called gastric reflux,more normally referred to as throwing up, vomiting, spewing or puking. Rather than change their diet from the traditional cold, leftover paella, stale communion wafers, greasy burrito pies and red wine to a more appropriate one (milk), Spanish mothers choose to drug their babies. The consequences are dire: they acquire something called werewolf syndrome.

Quote:

At least 17 children developed so-called “werewolf syndrome” after a major medicine mix-up, Spain’s health ministry has said.

The children – some of them babies – began growing hair all over their body after being given what was thought to be omeprazole, a drug that helps with gastric reflux.

After investigating, authorities discovered the treatment actually contained minoxidil, a medication used for the treatment of hair loss.

As if the Hispanics were not hairy enough to begin with! :fear2: But this just goes to prove that you never know what is in those drugs.

MitzaLizalor 08-29-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1257285)
this just goes to prove that you never know what is in those drugs.

..but at least the remedy for hair loss works!

Quote:

After investigating, authorities discovered the treatment actually contained [redacted], a medication used for the treatment of hair loss.