The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   We need to BAN gay children from our classrooms!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=90411)

Cranky Old Man 05-24-2013 11:31 PM

We need to BAN gay children from our classrooms!!!

We need to BAN gay children from our classrooms!!!

Obama wants our boy scouts and our army to be gay!
No doubt you all were as shocked as me when Obama forced our once proud American Boy Scouts to accept filhty gays amongst their midst. I suppose it should come as no surprise as Obama also made our army gay. Somehow, being a gentle optimistic peace loving Christian myself, I always assume we have seen the worst of it. But then Obama succeeds in making things even worst. There can be no doubt Obama is the worst that has ever happened to America. :thumbdown:

This is NOT what our founding fathers wanted:
http://i.imgur.com/lhU1w3n.jpg?1

And now Obama wants ALL our children to be gay!
But this is not what I wanted to talk with you about. Although the boy scouts being raped in their behinds for trying to become decent gun owning Americans is horrible. It gets even worse! Please take a moment to let this sink in: There is no law preventing gay children from infesting our classrooms. Let me repeat this: THERE IS NO LAW PREVENTING GAY CHILDREN FROM INFESTING OUR CLASSROOMS!!! I know it sounds unbelievable, but it is the sad sad truth of the matter. Obama has deliberately prevented our children from being protected against getting raped in the behind while learning to read, write and study their Bibles. So not only does Obama get our army and our boy scouts brutally sodomized. His make-America-gay agenda targets ALL INNOCENT AMERICAN CHILDREN!!! There is not a SINGLE CHILD that is safe from this terrible Horror. :fear2:

This poor child is going to be SODOMIZED in our classrooms:
http://i.imgur.com/QUJiFUh.jpg?1

The big evil plan: Global Scale Homosexual Recruitment!
As Anita Bryant already mentioned in 1977, Judith Reisman confirmed in 1992 and The U.S. Traditional Values Coalition assured once more in 2004 all this is part of the evil homosexual recruitment movement. Gays can not have children as they break both the laws of nature and the laws of God (Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27). So the ONLY WAY gays can create gay children is by converting decent straight children into filthy gay anal rapists. Let me repeat this to make sure everyone understand this: homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they MUST recruit our innocent God fearing children. :o

Disney's Super Mario is one of the many channels used for global scale homosexual recruitment:
http://i.imgur.com/UcToKD9.jpg

This MUST STOP NOW!
That, my friends, is the horrible and terrible truth of the matter. There is only one option. Only one solution. We HAVE to ban ALL gay children from our classrooms. As secular law doesn't allow us to follow the Bible and kill all gays as God commands (Leviticus 20:13), we should ban all gay children to Guantanamo Bay. There they can be at least a little useful to America by anally raping terrorists into confessing their crimes. And, of course, keep our classrooms safe and free from gays!
:thumbsup:

Our schools should be a SAFE ZONE for our innocent children:
http://i.imgur.com/a049w2v.jpg

ThatOneLess 05-25-2013 03:30 AM

Re: We need to BAN gay children from our classrooms!!!

how can you say that all gays will anally rape you? You know gay men have standards, right?

Mary Etheldreda 05-25-2013 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatOneLess (Post 1005045)
how can you say that all gays will anally rape you? You know gay men have standards, right?

Um, do you know what gay men do? That's not "standards," dear. That's actually the exact opposite of "standards." That's like the Black Hole of all "standards."

:bad:

ThatOneLess 05-25-2013 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1005064)
Um, do you know what gay men do? That's not "standards," dear. That's actually the exact opposite of "standards." That's like the Black Hole of all "standards."

:bad:

Yes, I know what gay men do. I also know what straight men, bisexual men, transgendered men, straight women, bisexual women and lesbian women do. But I know that almost every relationship between anyone does not revolve purely around sex, am I correct?

Basilissa 05-25-2013 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatOneLess (Post 1005068)
Yes, I know what gay men do. I also know what straight men, bisexual men, transgendered men, straight women, bisexual women and lesbian women do. But I know that almost every relationship between anyone does not revolve purely around sex, am I correct?

I guess what you don't know is that God hates homosexuality (e.g., Leviticus 18:22, 1 Corinthians 6:9).

Mary Etheldreda 05-25-2013 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatOneLess (Post 1005068)
But I know that almost every relationship between anyone does not revolve purely around sex, am I correct?

Gays don't have "relationships." They have "conquests." That's why they need to be banned from our children's classrooms.

ThatOneLess 05-25-2013 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1005070)
Gays don't have "relationships." They have "conquests." That's why they need to be banned from our children's classrooms.

Well if you think that, you must know something. :thumbsup:

ThatOneLess 05-25-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatOneLess (Post 1005076)
Well if you think that, you must know something. :thumbsup:

I was not and am not implying anyone is anything but straight with this comment. I am just saying that she must know the true way of the Lord if this is how she feels. :D

Alixra 05-27-2013 04:16 AM

Hello! I admire the fact that you're taking a stand on a matter that you feel strongly about, but I'd appreciate it if you could clear up a few things and provide credible sources to the info that you've provided!

Quote:

Obama wants our boy scouts and our army to be gay!
I can't quite find a source for this one. I also don't recall him saying "I want our Boy Scouts and our Army to be gay," so I'm a little confused as to how you came to this conclusion.

Quote:

But this is not what I wanted to talk with you about. Although the boy scouts being raped in their behinds for trying to become decent gun owning Americans is horrible. It gets even worse! Please take a moment to let this sink in: There is no law preventing gay children from infesting our classrooms. Let me repeat this: THERE IS NO LAW PREVENTING GAY CHILDREN FROM INFESTING OUR CLASSROOMS!!! I know it sounds unbelievable, but it is the sad sad truth of the matter. Obama has deliberately prevented our children from being protected against getting raped in the behind while learning to read, write and study their Bibles. So not only does Obama get our army and our boy scouts brutally sodomized. His make-America-gay agenda targets ALL INNOCENT AMERICAN CHILDREN!!! There is not a SINGLE CHILD that is safe from this terrible Horror.
Allow me to ensure that I'm understanding you correctly, because this passage terrifies me--you are saying that children like this will be sodomized because of gay children? Are you certain? :fear2:

Pastor Ezekiel 05-27-2013 05:56 AM

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Mary Etheldreda 05-27-2013 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alixra (Post 1005426)
I can't quite find a source for this one. I also don't recall him saying "I want our Boy Scouts and our Army to be gay," so I'm a little confused as to how you came to this conclusion.

Have you not been paying attention? Do you even know who Obama is?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alixra (Post 1005426)
Allow me to ensure that I'm understanding you correctly, because this passage terrifies me--you are saying that children like this will be sodomized because of gay children? Are you certain? :fear2:

Yes. Unless you think this is okay, you should be helping us spread the word. I don't know about you, but I don't think it's okay to teach children to be sodomizers of other children.

Alixra 05-27-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1005456)
Have you not been paying attention? Do you even know who Obama is?

I apologize, and I don't mean to be rude, but I was asking for credible sources. ^^;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1005456)
Yes. Unless you think this is okay, you should be helping us spread the word. I don't know about you, but I don't think it's okay to teach children to be sodomizers of other children.

I don't mean to 'make an ass out of myself', as I'm certainly not here to flame--not at the slightest or in any way; only to ask honest questions about the opinions of you all. But with all due respect, that picture is from a very long time ago, of me, when I was around five; I have gone through the whole course of the public school system without being 'sodomized' or anything else of the like by any gay (or straight, for that matter) children.

What gives everyone the impression that all gay individuals sodomize?

As aforementioned, I am asking only honest questions, and by no means am I here to flame or offer ill intent. I merely saw the forum and am curious as to how these views have been developed. :D

Mary Thompson 05-27-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alixra (Post 1005463)
As aforementioned, I am asking only honest questions, and by no means am I here to flame or offer ill intent. I merely saw the forum and am curious as to how these views have been developed. :D

The search function comes in handy when questions pop into your head. That way, it means for us that we get more time to praise Jesus and less time answering dumb questions.
Good day,
Mary Thompson.

Cranky Old Man 05-27-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

What gives everyone the impression that all gay individuals sodomize?

Having anal sex (sodomizing) and being gay are synonyms. It is a known fact that gays have anal sex with men, women, children and small farm animals. That they are allowed in classes with our innocent Christian children is a disgrace!

Mary Etheldreda 05-27-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

But with all due respect, that picture is from a very long time ago, of me, when I was around five; I have gone through the whole course of the public school system without being 'sodomized' or anything else of the like by any gay (or straight, for that matter) children.

So your backside has remained virginal (to the glory of God), but you are supportive of sodomites infecting classrooms to the detriment of other children who are not so fortunate. It appears the brainwashing worked, even in your case.

:(

MrBronyFag 06-04-2013 01:23 AM

im strait, i like my little pony, problem? and just because im christian does not mean im going to hate gay people, i mean you want to ban them from are classrooms, where the piffle can you go and say that, just because people have different opinions means that there not welcomed into publicity, oh and just to let you know, being gay isnt a choice, you say that your "jesus" forgives all and accepts all, then why cant you accept that, god made those kids who they are, and you have no right, to question it, so go burn in hell have a great day and let god be with you! ps. love and tolerance is the answer!

Nobar King 06-04-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBrony (Post 1006789)
you want to ban them from are classrooms, where the piffle can you go and say that

I live in the United States of America, the greatest country on the planet, and I am protected by the piffling Constitution and the first amendment which piffling BEGINS with this right!

I'm glad I don't live in whichever fascist country YOU are stuck in where idiots like YOU get to choose what other people say or write.

Quote:

love and tolerance is the answer!
It's certainly not the answer to islamofascism, the drug menace, hipster gentrification, sagging pants, Justin Beiber brush forward hairdos, the AIDS menace, ABORTION, trenchcoat-wearing goth school shooters, the takeover of the entire earth by robot overlords, mindless zombie killers, communism, ok that list is pretty long, but you get the idea, you CAN'T LOVE EVERYTHING AND YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT FOR SHOUTING ABOUT IT!!!

Please excuse my language in this post but Mr. Brony caught me after my nap and I'm pretty cranky.

Mister X 06-16-2013 12:47 PM

Shut up. Now. I am tired of this kind of thing.

That Mario drawing is a Fan pic, not an official one.

Obama isn't looking to make the entire boy scouts and army gay. He is just letting everyone join it, no matter what their background is.

Children should be given an education no matter what their choices are.

VictoryOS 06-16-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister X (Post 1009133)
He is just letting everyone join it, no matter what their background is.

If by "it", you mean "homosexual gay sex", then you're absolutely right. That nigra won't rest until all the children and soldiers are joined together in a daisy chain of sodomy.

I think you need to open your eyes and take a look at the world around you before you fall for more lies and propaganda.

Cranky Old Man 06-16-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister X (Post 1009133)
Children should be given an education no matter what their choices are.

So if they choose to take guns to school and shoot everyone, you have no problem with that? If they anally rape other students and even teachers, you have no problem with that?

People like you make me sick!