The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Is Your Child a Godless Goth? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=125)

Ixi 11-26-2006 02:37 AM

Re: Is Your Child A Goth?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 18608)
That's not a cat. That's clearly a panther. Well, it still is of the cat family but you were, I'm guessing, referring to domestic cats.

And black cats hardly 'become gothic', they can't help the color of their fur. Sheesh.

Yeah cat lady, cats are cats, I don't think I ever heard of a gothic cat.

Enobarbus 11-26-2006 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 17402)
Molecules are made up of cells.

Horsefeathers! Molecules are certainly not made up of cells. And this is off the top of my head too, but I know my 3rd form chemistry. Cells are made of millions of molecules.

Goodness, gracious, me. Such ignorance.

Enobarbus 11-26-2006 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 17405)
Cells make up molecules. Bacteria is a unicellular organism. Either way it disproves god.

Like the blazes they do. The basic building blocks are atoms (which can be split into smaller particles, but we won't go there right now). A number of atoms combined makes a molecule that makes most elements.

The water molecule is H2O -- two atoms of hydrogen to one of oxygen. Cells are very complex organic chemistry structures that are made up of millions of molecules. A cell will have many different compounds in it -- each with its own molecules.

You do not have any college scholarships, you fibbing little harlot: you are much too ignorant for that.

hellion 11-26-2006 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enobarbus (Post 19056)
Like the blazes they do. The basic building blocks are atoms (which can be split into smaller particles, but we won't go there right now). A number of atoms combined makes a molecule that makes most elements.

The water molecule is H2O -- two atoms of hydrogen to one of oxygen. Cells are very complex organic chemistry structures that are made up of millions of molecules. A cell will have many different compounds in it -- each with its own molecules.

You do not have any college scholarships, you fibbing little harlot: you are much too ignorant for that.

Yeah, I believe we've already discussed this, like a long time ago. Where have you been?

hellion 11-26-2006 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enobarbus (Post 19053)
Horsefeathers! Molecules are certainly not made up of cells. And this is off the top of my head too, but I know my 3rd form chemistry. Cells are made of millions of molecules.

Goodness, gracious, me. Such ignorance.

There you go with the 'horsefeathers' again! What the Hell?

Enobarbus 11-26-2006 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 19059)
Yeah, I believe we've already discussed this, like a long time ago. Where have you been?

Discussed what? Is this another gracious admission on your part that you are completely wrong?

I thought you said that molecules were made up of cells? Didn't you?

Enobarbus 11-26-2006 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 19061)
There you go with the 'horsefeathers' again! What the Hell?

Horsefeathers = bullswool. The term as been corrupted these days to an unChristian term. But you're full of it.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-26-2006 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enobarbus (Post 19074)

Yes, she did. I heard her. I suspect she is one of Icky's cellmates in JV.

Ixi 11-26-2006 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 19110)
Yes, she did. I heard her. I suspect she is one of Icky's cellmates in JV.

Bull shit. I don't even know Hellion.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-26-2006 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 19214)

OK, maybe she is not in JV with you. But she is certainly on the fast track to HELL with you if you don't wise up to JESUS.

Ixi 11-26-2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 19216)
OK, maybe she is not in JV with you. But she is certainly on the fast track to HELL with you if you don't wise up to JESUS.

And you will be on the fast track to a fist in the face if you keep saying I'm in JV.

Brother Temperance 11-26-2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pottymouth Ixi (Post 19214)

Untrustworthy as you have proven yourself to be, I can readily believe this. Actually, I'll believe anything you say, as long as it starts with "I don't know..."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Violent Pottymouth Ixi
And you will be on the fast track to a fist in the face if you keep saying I'm in JV.

So let me get this straight... to prove you're not a criminal, you threaten to commit assault? :wacko:

hellion 11-27-2006 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enobarbus (Post 19076)
Horsefeathers = bullswool. The term as been corrupted these days to an unChristian term. But you're full of it.

Haha! Bullswool is even worse! Where do you come up with this??

hellion 11-27-2006 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enobarbus (Post 19074)
Discussed what? Is this another gracious admission on your part that you are completely wrong?

Yeah, I did. Then what's-his-face proved me wrong (about something he doesn't even believe in, how ironic...) and I admitted I was wrong. Now you jump in like a week later and start harrassing me about something that's already gone out of style.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-27-2006 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 19297)
Yeah, I did. Then what's-his-face proved me wrong (about something he doesn't even believe in, how ironic...) and I admitted I was wrong. Now you jump in like a week later and start harrassing me about something that's already gone out of style.

I am not "what's his face" you little tramp!

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 11-27-2006 04:51 AM

Now I generally wouldn't do this, but in her "defense", she sees so MANY men's faces in a day in her, ahem, "line of work", that its hard for her to keep them straight. Generally its easier for her to just cough out a "next" and move on to the next "gentleman". To differentiate you from any of her "customers" is too difficult a task for her female "mind" (and a bad one at that).

Ixi 11-28-2006 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 19220)
Untrustworthy as you have proven yourself to be, I can readily believe this. Actually, I'll believe anything you say, as long as it starts with "I don't know..."

So let me get this straight... to prove you're not a criminal, you threaten to commit assault? :wacko:

Slugging someone in the face isn't an assault, but killing someone is.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-28-2006 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 19685)
Slugging someone in the face isn't an assault, but killing someone is.

Slugging someone in the face is technically a 'battery'. All of you bad kids in the 'hood' should know that already.. This is a good example of an assault:

"And you will be on the fast track to a fist in the face if you keep saying I'm in JV."

-Icky the assaulter

Brother Temperance 11-28-2006 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 19685)
Slugging someone in the face isn't an assault.

So you think it's legal to just go up to people in the street and punch them in the face?

OnYourKnees 11-28-2006 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellion (Post 17402)
Molecules are made up of cells.

Um, no.

Molecules are made up of atoms.

Thought you were a scientician.