The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello, religious peeps! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=93154)

RadicalGirl 09-24-2013 04:26 AM

Hello, religious peeps!

The name's RadicalGirl. I've never really been religious (raised in a church-going family, but none of it really sunk in... parents became disillusioned with the whole church scene after a tragedy involving my aunt...)
Not a political person (politics is such an ugly and negative scene...)
Not married. No kids. No serious or semi-serious relationships.
(I tried to register on my phone but I misspelled my email address the 1st time lol)
That's about it! :)

Pastor Ezekiel 09-24-2013 04:30 AM

Re: Hello, religious peeps!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadicalGirl (Post 1030133)
The name's RadicalGirl. I've never really been religious (raised in a church-going family, but none of it really sunk in... parents became disillusioned with the whole church scene after a tragedy involving my aunt...)
(I tried to register on my phone but I misspelled my email address the 1st time lol)

#1: Your name is not "RadicalGirl." That is your username.
#2: If you don't care about religion or politics, then what do you base your "radical" affect on?
#3: Did you bother to read what this thread is about?

Please share with us your name, age and location. Also please tell us about the church you were raised in.

This is a Christian forum, not a place for you to get attention. If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

Thomas Taylor 09-24-2013 04:38 AM

Quote:

With a name like that you must be a communist.

But, on a more serious note it is obvious that you have been directed here for a reason. God wants you to accept His Love and through Him that of His Son, Jesus Christ.

There will be many trials along the way but once you allow Jesus to enter you and fill you with His Love those trials will be as nothing.

Please tell us more about yourself. Tell us of your walk with Jesus so far.

Scott Cole 09-24-2013 04:49 AM

Quote:

So 'hard' as the youth say these days. You damn kids with your rock and roll music and super fly attitudes make me sick. You came here for a reason, Jesus sent you here because he see's potential in you, so enough with the im hardcore crap. Get on your knees for Jesus, not for every bloke on the block.

1 Corinthians 6:13 - Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body [is] not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body

Repent your whorish lifestyle or burn in hell for eternity

God Bless

Pastor Ed Lowman 09-24-2013 05:05 AM

Quote:

Welcome, "RadicalGirl."

Some of your information seems questionable at best, but the real sad part is that your "radical" stand for a self-dependent life of sin and denial of God will make you into an even worse tragedy than your departed aunt.

Please answer one question: Are you ready to join her and the rest of the unsaved family in Hell? It's going to be one big family reunion there if you don't make some changes soon.

Yours in Him,

Pastor Ed

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-24-2013 05:42 AM

Sodomy is not "radical"; it is banal and punishable by an eternity in the Lake of Fire.

RadicalGirl 09-24-2013 03:48 PM

@Pastor Ezekiel: I don't like to give out my real name on the internet (there are some weirdos out there!) But I'm 24 years old from Texas & was raised in some Methodist church (don't remember the name)
@Thomas Taylor: I don't like politics, including communism... a friend of mine called me a radical girl once during class in high school & the name just kinda stuck. Lol
@Scott Cole: more into pop music than rock n roll :)
@Pastor Ed: a family reunion would be total hell, living or not...
@Billy Bob Jenkins: I don't remember mentioning anything about sodomy in my original post... :/

Mary Etheldreda 09-24-2013 04:03 PM

Let me be frank, dear. At age 24 you shouldn't be referring to yourself as "girl." You are a grown woman, you ought to be mature enough to throw away this sophomoric fantasy of being a special little snowflake, and accept life as it is. Find a man before it's too late, have as many babies as you can, and discover fulfillment in that. Finding Jesus will make your life feel ever so valuable, and you won't feel empty enough to wander onto forums completely unrelated to anything you do or think or feel.

Cranky Old Man 09-24-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadicalGirl (Post 1030177)
I don't like to give out my real name on the internet

Criminals never do...

Faith_Machine 09-25-2013 11:04 AM

Hello Radical Weirdo, I sure hope you'll stop "doing your own thing" soon and start learning about Jesus and His radical message of salvation!

Brother Larry 09-26-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadicalGirl (Post 1030177)
@Pastor Ezekiel: I don't like to give out my real name on the internet (there are some weirdos out there!) :/

I am wondering if your true reason for infiltrating this forum is to carry out some terrorist plot. The True Christians and DOF will find you out. Believe me. Back when that whole Boston thing happened during the marathon, Landover's inspectors were on the move, and their actions kept the rest of the area safe.

Don't be afraid of your obviously sinful past. It's time to get washed in the blood.

Brotherly Love,
Brother Larry

WWJDnow 09-26-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Hi, RadGirl, and welcome to God's Favorite Forum™! I'm sorry to hear that your parents are hellbound sinners, but remember that Jesus told us that we can't follow Him unless we hate our families. So you're going to have to dump those losers ASAP.

It's sad that, in this day and age, a father let his daughter hit 24 years without arranging a marriage for her. No wonder our country is falling apart.

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-29-2013 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1030413)
Hi, RadGirl, and welcome to God's Favorite Forum™! I'm sorry to hear that your parents are hellbound sinners, but remember that Jesus told us that we can't follow Him unless we hate our families. So you're going to have to dump those losers ASAP.

It's sad that, in this day and age, a father let his daughter hit 24 years without arranging a marriage for her. No wonder our country is falling apart.

It must be upsetting, even for an old whore, to know that her disused womb is going to dry up and crack apart because her father hated Christ.

Brother Larry 09-29-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1030966)
It must be upsetting, even for an old whore, to know that her disused womb is going to dry up and crack apart because her father hated Christ.

Billy Bob,

I have fairly reliable sources saying that her daddy belonged to the Arbor Society and GLAAD.

Might be time to get out that axe. Sounds like a double down to me.

Brother Larry

RadicalGirl 10-14-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Larry (Post 1031042)
Billy Bob,

I have fairly reliable sources saying that her daddy belonged to the Arbor Society and GLAAD.

Might be time to get out that axe. Sounds like a double down to me.

Brother Larry

Not as far as I know... :huh:

RadicalGirl 10-14-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1030966)

I've got a few years before my womb "dries up"
(Side note: people still do that "arranged marriage" stuff in America? Who knew..)

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-14-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadicalGirl (Post 1034426)
(Side note: people still do that "arranged marriage" stuff in America? Who knew..)

We are a Christian nation. :innocent:

Scott Scenter 10-14-2013 01:11 AM

There is only one thing that matters and that is whether or not you have a personal relationship with Jesus, Our Lord and Savior.

If you do not know Jesus, your salvation is in doubt, and if you die while in this state of belief you will never be able to reconnect with your so called loved ones.

Jesus died, and came alive, to show that there is life beyond death and that we all are able to live for a very long time if you have faith.

But everlasting life does not come without a price, and that is foregoing the use of silly false words of the devil like "peeps".

The word is PEOPLE, and it is as all words are, extremely interesting. At first glance you appear to be sort of a nut case and I already made a note of an earlier one which I must attend to now. There are rules to follow in this sanctuary and you seem determined to ignore them in the false belief that your personality is so very special that we will ignore them.

Get out your Bible and read it for once. Select a verse that seems important to you and tell us what it means to YOU.

Because A virgin without terror is become a plum of the sword fish - this is hidden in the later chapters of the old testament and if you find it ( it is in Proverbs ) I will salute your valuation of principles as a blessed child.

James Hutchins 10-14-2013 01:16 AM

Great.

Another obese femnazi trying to make everyone notice her.

Friend, we could smell you coming.

Braided arm pit hair is not attractive.

AngelKatie3 10-14-2013 01:17 AM

Quote:

You're not married and you're not having kids? That's just sad.

Oh wait... you must be a joke. I know you're a troll. :nono: