The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Serial Killer Jeffrey Dahmer: Christian in Heaven with Jesus (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=28839)

Rev. Jim Osborne 09-04-2009 04:24 AM

Serial Killer Jeffrey Dahmer: Christian in Heaven with Jesus

In Memory of our Loving Christian Brother
Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer
1960 - 1994

Jeffrey Dahmer's life is one of the most interesting lives I've ever read about. While the media and popular culture focus on his brutal and horrendous crimes, what is often neglected is the fact that Brother Jeff is the ultimate example of repentance and the power of Jesus to wash sins away. Despite his life of the worst sin imaginable, Brother Jeff ultimately repented and became a born-again True Christian™. There is no doubt that Brother Jeff is in Heaven with Jesus. He is a true testimony to Christ's Love.

Brother Jeff lived a very sinful and abominable life. He was a serial killer, but even worse, a homosexual. His total body count was seventeen men and boys and he would often do horrible things to them. Not only did he dismember his victims and keep body parts of them in a freezer, he also attempted to create "homosexual sex zombies" of his victims. He would drill holes into their skull while still alive and inject hydrochloric acid into their brains. This shows what evil secular evolutionary science can do to people!

He would frequent gay bars to find his victims and have sex with them, both while living and dead. His necrophiliac homosexual lust was insatiable. Surely a man doing these grave misdeeds is going straight to Hell, right? Surely a man like this cannot change?

Wrong. While in prison, Brother Jeff realized what a horrible life he led. He felt the tugging of Jesus on his heart. So Brother Jeff began to talk with Pastor Roy Ratcliffe about repenting his sins and accepting Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. In 1994, Brother Jeffrey was baptized and become a fellow brother in Christ. Praise Jesus!

Sadly, Brother Jeff was murdered in prison by being beat to death by an unsaved negro monster with a barbell.

Brother Jeff's story has a wonderful lesson that we should teach to our children. No matter how depraved a life a life he led (raping, cannibalism, necrophilia, serial killing...even something as bad as homosexuality!) he repented for his sins and accepted Christ. He is a testimony that anyone can accept Jesus Christ!

Lest anyone think that Brother Jeffrey is not in Heaven, all one has to do is look to the Bible and see that he was Saved® and is in Heaven with Jesus. Take a look at these Bible verses...

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Brother Jeff believed in Jesus, therefore he has eternal life.
Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Jesus's mercy washed away Brother Jeff's sins.
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Brother Jeff was baptized and received the Holy Ghost.
1st John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
These last two are the most important. The blood of Christ cleanses us from all sins, from gruesome stuff like cannibalism and murder to the most horrible ones like homosexuality. When we accept Christ, all our sins are washed away.
Brother Jeff is in Heaven. We should praise Jesus for being so merciful and giving us His blood so that all of us, even the worst of us, can have eternal life if we accept Him.

Brother Jeff is truly an inspiration to us all and a great man. Everyone should look to him if they want to know what it means to be a True Christian™.

Yours in Christ,

Rev. Jim Osborne

Pastor Ezekiel 09-04-2009 04:32 AM

Re: Serial Killer Jeffrey Dahmer: Christian in Heaven with Jesus

Praise Jesus! There's one Christian I can't wait to meet! :thumbsup:

Nobar King 09-04-2009 04:51 AM

Rev. Jim, I find it difficult to accept Jeffery Dahmer into the brotherhood of True Christians, but if you say that he's OK, I'll believe you. We Christians need to stick together in order to maintain the strength of our faith.

David Goldman 09-04-2009 05:11 AM

Amen! How many pleasant surprises will we receive in Heaven, when we find out about all of the deathbed conversions that we never knew about! What awesome testimonies that some of the worst scum of the Earth can tell us because they were able to eliminate a lifetime of abomination with their last breath by simply calling out to Jesus. Just like the thief on the cross next to our LORD and Savior in Luke 23:
Quote:

39And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
40But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
41And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
42And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Just thinking about meeting Brother Dahmer makes me so proud to be a True Christian™ :thumbsup:

Rev. Jim Osborne 09-04-2009 05:17 AM

Brother Nobar, I can understand your concern. Many people think how could such a man who committed so many sins over his life be accepted into Heaven? Well, as the Good Book tells us, any man who has repented in Christ has his sins washed away.

We must also not forget that Brother Jeff led a very moral, Christian life after accepting Jesus. He wasn't taking part in prison gangs and gambling and raping inmates or shanking fellow prisoners in the throats with pieces of plastic. He was studying the Bible and sharing fellowship with his pastor.

I am sure most of your reserve probably stems over the fact that he committed the heinous acts of homosexuality throughout his life. Yes, even though Leviticus 18:22 tells us what to do with homosexuals, the blood of Christ washed him from his sins. Brother Jeff did not partake in the grave abomination of homosexuality after his conversion. He chose not to live that deathstyle anymore.

Finally, it would be hypocritical for me to condemn Jeff as I am a fellow sinner as well. Everyone on here knows my long list of sin: Lying, embezzlement, theft, adultery, promiscuity, fornication, whoremongering, homosexuality (with shemales), lust, gluttony, revelry, drunkenness, covetousness, hypocrisy, pride, gambling, anger, deceitfulness, covenant breaking, unrighteousness, etc. It took a lengthy prison sentence for me to shape up and realize what kind of life I was leading...just like Brother Jeff.

So you can see I can truly sympathasize with him. And I know, just like how the Lord forgave me for my sins, that He forgave Brother Jeff as well. :thumbsup:

Bob4God 09-04-2009 05:24 AM

Amen, a true testimony of the healing power of JESUS!

Yes, Brother Jeff did commit homosexual acts with teenage boys whom he enjoyed drugging, torturing, photographing, raping, emasculating and freezing, but GOD saw past all of that, and redeemed Him as one of His own!

And let's face it: In the end Dahmer was removing gays from the Earth, which means he was doing something right. After all, even a broken clock is right twice a day!

I know a lot of the actions he engaged in were wrong, but I can't help but feel True Christian pride in Dahmer's willingness to rid us of the queers. I feel much of the same pride regarding John Wayne Gacy, for his attempt to exterminate the "punks and queers" of our planet! Is that so bad?

Rev. Jim Osborne 09-04-2009 05:30 AM

You know, Brother Bob, you bring up a wonderful point! All of Dahmer's victims were unsaved trash. While what he did in itself was wrong, we can console ourselves by knowing he was removing homosexuals from society. Don't forget also that most of his victims were godless negroes or budda-worshipping chinks. Heck, some of his victims weren't even American. So when it really comes down to it, his crimes are not as bad as the media has made them out to be.

Bob4God 09-04-2009 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 394988)
So when it really comes down to it, his crimes are not as bad as the media has made them out to be.

Oh well it's never as bad as the liberal anti-Christian pro-jewhomo media says. You so much as whack a homosexual in the kidneys with a golf club and they act like you dragged him from the back of a pickup truck. It wasn't like that when I was a kid, I guess times really have changed. :(

Levi Jones 09-04-2009 05:50 AM

As long as he didn't blaspheme the Holy Ghost, all would have been forgiven.

:hmmm:

I just don't want to live near him when we get there, you know? I think I'll move my family to the suburbs of heaven to get away from that sort.

Professor Bessemer 09-04-2009 06:15 AM

Truly, Jeffery Dahmer is just like the thief Jesus met on Calvary. Except instead of meeting Jesus while they were both being crucified like the thief did, Jeffery met a prison chaplain after being sentenced to life in prison. And instead of admitting that he was a thief, Jeffery confessed that he killed and ate underage homosexuals.

But other than that, the conversions are very similar. Both saw the errors of their ways, and both expressed a belief in the divinity of Christ. Jeffery is in heaven as sure as Jesus is!

Praise!

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-04-2009 06:31 AM

God is TRULY merciful and loving! No matter how much of a sinner has been, if you are truly repentant He WILL forgive you! An even bigger monster than Mr. Dahmer repented on his deathbed, and is in Heaven now too - Charles Darwin!

Larry Lee 09-04-2009 07:11 AM

All I can say is how thankful I am that heaven will be populated by contrite believers, like our forgiven Brother Jeff, rather than with vainglorious deniers of Christ, like that horrible Ted Kennedy. I know who I want to spend eternity with!

James Hutchins 09-04-2009 09:16 AM

Jeff dicing people up and eating them disgusted me. Knowing he was a Homer really disgusted me. Finding out he was killing Homers pleased me.
It was obvious Jeff was a confused young man that needed guidance that unfortunately, he did not get until late in life. I find it very upsetting that a savage animal then killed a fine young white fellow. Jeff had repented and was living a pure life. He was paying his dues according to secular law. He deserved to get a second chance, just like everyone does. I know God is smiling a little brighter upon us having a good Christian like Jeff in Heaven. God Bless Jeff.:innocent:

WilliamJenningsBryan 09-04-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 394988)
You know, Brother Bob, you bring up a wonderful point! All of Dahmer's victims were unsaved trash. While what he did in itself was wrong, we can console ourselves by knowing he was removing homosexuals from society. Don't forget also that most of his victims were godless negroes or budda-worshipping chinks. Heck, some of his victims weren't even American. So when it really comes down to it, his crimes are not as bad as the media has made them out to be.

We all must pray every night that we become an instrument of God's Will. Doing His Will is our purpose in life.

Praise Jesus!

Pastor Isaac Peters 09-04-2009 12:24 PM

How can anyone ponder Jeffrey Dahmer's life and not realize that God is the God of love and that the Christian plan of salvation is the true one? Salvation is not of works, lest any man should boast (Eph. 2:9). Brother Jeff will spend eternity with Jesus, while those who did their best to live blameless lives but who for whatever reason did not believe in Jesus will get the eternal suffering that they deserve.

ownerofconfedchick 09-04-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 394987)
Amen, a true testimony of the healing power of JESUS!

Yes, Brother Jeff did commit homosexual acts with teenage boys whom he enjoyed drugging, torturing, photographing, raping, emasculating and freezing, but GOD saw past all of that, and redeemed Him as one of His own!

And let's face it: In the end Dahmer was removing gays from the Earth, which means he was doing something right. After all, even a broken clock is right twice a day!

I know a lot of the actions he engaged in were wrong, but I can't help but feel True Christian pride in Dahmer's willingness to rid us of the queers. I feel much of the same pride regarding John Wayne Gacy, for his attempt to exterminate the "punks and queers" of our planet! Is that so bad?

The Lord works in mysterious ways!
Brother Jeff is in Heaven polishing his shield and sharpening his sword getting ready for the rapture when he will come back to battle the demon hords (unsaved commy lieberals)

Praise Jesus!!:thumbsup:

Dr. Warren Wierdsbe 09-04-2009 03:53 PM

The important thing to remember here is that God's ways are not our ways. When he chose someone before the foundations of the Earth, the sins of that person mean nothing once the Holy Spirit quickens that sould and God brings them to Himself. Some might say, "What if God chose Brother Jeff before the foundations of the world, but then he died in his sins before the Holy Spirit worked in him, before God Saved® him?"

But you see, that didn't happen. God's plan has always been to Save® Jeffrey Dahmer. In fact, in view of God's omniscience, you'd have to agree that God knew about every homer Brother Jeff killed and ate. Perhaps there is a plan there that we do not know.

So it matters not what the sin is, or who the sinner is, or whether the sin has "innocent" victims who end up burning in Hell for it. God's plan was always to save Brother Jeff.

In Christ,
Warren

Once was lost 09-04-2009 04:31 PM

If we do not sin,how can we be forgiven?

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 NKJV)

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-04-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Once was lost (Post 395229)
If we do not sin,how can we be forgiven?

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 NKJV)

If we have repented, do we continue to sin?

Once was lost 09-04-2009 05:59 PM

God loves sinners but not the sin. So if we Christians do go wrong and ask for forgiveness then it's ok. It's the ones that do not believe in Christ that will one day burn in the Lake of Fire, forfeiting the free gift of eternal life which is already paid in full by Jesus' precious blood .(1st Peter 1:18:19)

What a wonderful God we true Christians believe in and how i pity those poor other Souls who do not share our Christian wisdom.