The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   GOD HATES FAT PEOPLE! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=12504)

Brother_Percy 06-11-2008 06:52 PM

GOD HATES FAT PEOPLE!

Friends,

I’m going to get straight to the point here - GOD HATES FAT PEOPLE! And if you hang around with fat people, or have fat friends, or have a wife or husband who’s a fat greasy pig, he’s gonna hate YOU too!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, " Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh: For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags."

From this, it is clear to us not only does God detest fatties, but he detests people who even associate with these grotesquely obese beasts!

Proverbs 28:7 declares, " Whoso keepeth the law is a wise son: but he that is a companion of riotous men shameth his father.”

A companion of riotous men brings shame and disgrace to is father! Well, you don’t get anymore riotous that a fat folks! The Bible teaches us not to disrespect our parents (Deuteronomy 5:16), and anyone who does must be suitably beaten (Proverbs 22:15, Proverbs 29:15). However, if they still continue to associate with these fat freaks, and continue to show rebellion against their parents, they must suffer the same punishment as fat folks! (Deuteronomy 21:18-21 – see below).

But what punishment does God have for fat people?

Proverbs 23:2 proclaims, " Put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite."

Nice! So let’s be clear here, folks. God wants ALL fat people to take a knife to their own throats! They want to act like big fat pigs? Then God thinks they should be treated like fat pigs!

And if they won’t do the honorable thing, their parents must do it for them!

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 teaches, "If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear."

While this may seem a little harsh to most secular folks, to most Bible believers this is a fitting punishment - for defiling the once-perfect body that God has given these repulsive sweaty beasts! See, what most of these fat retards seem to forget, is that their own bodies do not belong to them. They belong to God! The way you live your life in everything you do, every way you act, and especially every way you treat your body, must be to the glory of god.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 teaches, "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are."

Yes, our bodies are the temples of the Spirit of God. Unfortunately, many non-believers today have turned their temples into a junkyard! Stuffing their big fat faces with as many candy-bars, donuts, flame-grilled grease-burgers, triple-thick shakes, pizzas, buckets of fried chicken, and cakes cakes cakes as possible! It's disgusting!

Remember, our physical appetites are just another example of our ability to control ourselves. If these fat retards are unable to control their own eating habits, they are probably also unable to control other habits, such as those of the mind (lust, covetousness, anger), and unable to keep their big fat mouths from gossip or strife. You must not let your appetites control you, but rather you are to have control over your own appetites. (See Deuteronomy 21:20, Proverbs 23:2, 2 Peter 1:5-7, 2 Timothy 3:1-9, and 2 Corinthians 10:5.) The ability to say "no" to anything in excess—"self-control"—is one of the fruits of the Spirit common to all believers (Galatians 5:22).

God has blessed us by filling the earth with foods that are delicious, nutritious, and even pleasurable. We should honor God's creation by enjoying these foods, and by eating them in appropriate quantities, while controlling our appetites, rather than allowing them to control us.

And the sad part is that these fat slobs probably believe the condition of their bodies has very little to do with their eternal salvation. How wrong these pork-chops are! If these grease-balls think they can just gorge themselves on as much food as possible, to the point where they feel like they are going to explode, and think that God will let them away with it, they have another thing coming!

Matthew 12:36 warns, "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

God knows what they’re doing, and He DOES care, and they will have to give account for their gluttony, their greed, their immorality, their laziness, their blasphemy, their stupidity, and their grotesqueness. They will give full account to God for all their actions!

I can't wait till God throws ALL these greasy fat pigs into Hell! Glory!

Orelia 06-11-2008 07:03 PM

Re: GOD HATES FAT PEOPLE!

Well, he must hate A LOT of people then! :lol:
So many obese people in North America its INSANE! :(
No one seems to value health anymore! :wacko:

Pastor Isaac Peters 06-11-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orelia (Post 199839)

Yes.

Matt. 7:13-14: Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Brother_Percy 06-11-2008 07:18 PM

Quote:

Friend,

The Bible teaches us that God hates all workers of iniquity (Psalm 5:5). To understand iniquity better, you must first understand sin. It is a sin to eat too much to the point of bursting. To gorge yourself until it harms the body given to you by God. However, you have a choice to stop your sinning, before it is too late. The prideful in sin turn their sins into iniquities. If they continue to gorge themselves until they turn themselves into a big fat pig, and take no regard for their salvation, then they are guilty of iniquity. God does not hate sinners, but he hates the iniquitous. Fat people have a choice. Stop worshipping food, and start worshipping God! But most porkers ignore this, and continue to eat eat eat! These fat pigs deserve to burn! Praise Jesus!

Jesussaysslipnotsucks 06-11-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

sad yet true :themonkey:

Rev. M. Rodimer 06-11-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

That is why my congregation has the Fit for the Lord fitness program for our membership. It includes Bible study (of course), prayer, aerobic exercise, public speaking, and strength training.

After all, we can preach at a street fair much more effectively if we have sufficient lung capacity to shout over the atheists, homosexuals, harlots, and other Hellbound trash that will doubtless attempt to shout us down! And some strength and skill in self-defense is helpful when the sinners grow violent as we expose their futures to them. :sinner:

I believe the folks at Landover are a bit more disciplined, and do not require a church-based fitness program for encouragement.

Daisy Mae Johnson 06-11-2008 09:51 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Fat people are also perverts!

Jesussaysslipnotsucks 06-12-2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 199889)
Fat people are also perverts!

As well cross dressing homos!!

JawOfAnAss 06-12-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipknotfan (Post 200164)
As well cross dressing homos!!

You seem well acquainted with the genre "Slipknotfan".
Is your name from the godless band you love, or some sort of reference to your knot tying merit badge acquired at Boy Scout camp?

Either way, it appears you are a heathen homer.:angry:

Jesussaysslipnotsucks 06-13-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JawOfAnAss (Post 200264)
You seem well acquainted with the genre "Slipknotfan".
Is your name from the godless band you love, or some sort of reference to your knot tying merit badge acquired at Boy Scout camp?

Either way, it appears you are a heathen homer.:angry:

I am most certainly not a homer. No way.
I am unsaved trash (white trash at that :/ )
But, I am most certainly not a homer.
I will have to admit though, my username was in reference to the
Godless band

Rev. M. Rodimer 06-13-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipknotfan (Post 200505)
I am most certainly not a homer. No way.
I am unsaved trash (white trash at that :/ )
But, I am most certainly not a homer.
Godless band

At least it's not a reference to autoerotic asphyxiation. That'd be far more disturbing.

Why would you listen to the music of God-haters? :confused: Bands like Slipknot, or Metallica, or Marilyn Manson, or Zamfir, Master of the Pagan Pan Flute, all serve to drive you FROM God.

Just like supersizing your McDonald's Extra Lard Meal, which causes you to focus on gluttony over God.

You don't want to go to Hell, do you? :sinner: Do you want your Supersized behind to be rendered down for fuel for the furnaces?

Daisy Mae Johnson 06-13-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipknotfan (Post 200505)
Godless band

I'm happy to hear that. I was afraid that you would try to "slip" me something every time I bent over. :o

Perhaps you should consider changing your name to something more GODLY.

Nobar King 06-13-2008 04:57 PM

That stupid band of juggalos even has fans?

Jesussaysslipnotsucks 06-13-2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 200527)
I'm happy to hear that. I was afraid that you would try to "slip" me something every time I bent over. :o

Perhaps you should consider changing your name to something more GODLY.

You can change your username? hmm I should come up with something more Godly.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 200533)
That stupid band of juggalos even has fans?

It seems as though they do. :wacko:

Jesussaysslipnotsucks 06-13-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 200522)
At least it's not a reference to autoerotic asphyxiation. That'd be far more disturbing.

Why would you listen to the music of God-haters? :confused: Bands like Slipknot, or Metallica, or Marilyn Manson, or Zamfir, Master of the Pagan Pan Flute, all serve to drive you FROM God.

Just like supersizing your McDonald's Extra Lard Meal, which causes you to focus on gluttony over God.

You don't want to go to Hell, do you? :sinner: Do you want your Supersized behind to be rendered down for fuel for the furnaces?

No, I dont want to go to hell. That emoticon does not look like its having a good time at all. :o

Nobar King 06-13-2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipknotfan (Post 200542)
You can change your username? hmm I should come up with something more Godly.

YOU don't change your username, you have to request a mod to do it. Hopefully you pick a usable name, otherwise they might have to choose one for you. Good luck.

Jesussaysslipnotsucks 06-13-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 200552)
YOU don't change your username, you have to request a mod to do it. Hopefully you pick a usable name, otherwise they might have to choose one for you. Good luck.

This appears to have happened.
I feel better already! :thumbsup:

Nobar King 06-13-2008 05:54 PM

Well, it wasn't me. Shows what you get for mocking Jesus on his favorite forum.

Jesussaysslipnotsucks 06-13-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 200557)
Well, it wasn't me. Shows what you get for mocking Jesus on his favorite forum.

I didnt mock Jesus! I'm simply unchurched and unlearned.
I had no idea that Jesus thought slipknot sucked!
I now know the truth, and it shall make me free :D

StreetPreacherLew 06-13-2008 06:46 PM

http://vizu.typepad.com/vizuble/imag...r_movie_di.gif

Pretty much says it all. Fat, perverted SICKO bound for hellfire and damnation. I don't know why he bothers with the rubber glove, the demons in hell poking his tender catflap aren't going to bother with latex.

Fat people need to put down the donuts and accept Jesus Christ as their personal trainer!