The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Evil Scientists Have Discovered a Way to Make Artificial Sperm! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=108636)

Elmer G. White 02-27-2016 07:36 AM

Evil Scientists Have Discovered a Way to Make Artificial Sperm!

Men! Red Alert!

Ever since more than 6000 years ago, immediately after the Fall from God's Grace (Genesis 3:6), Jesus has relied on Godly Sperm to fulfill His Command and Prophecy (Genesis 1:28).

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Creation Doctrine is the most important Doctrine in addition to the prohibition of sodomy. How to be fruitful and multiply? Some atheists who have failed to read the Bible beyond the first Chapter of Genesis may struggle with this but we know better:

Genesis 2:24
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

The repulsive act of Fornication is the preferred method, in fact, it is the only method. Had the scientists read this much (only two Chapters), they would never have meddled with God's scheme. They didn't. They have. Now scientists can create babies without men by injecting eggs with artificial sperm.

Quote:

Scientists have claimed they have found a way for women to have babies without men by creating artificial sperm. The team from China claim they have created healthy mouse babies by injecting laboratory-made sperm into eggs to produce mouse offspring... Scientists in the UK praised the "mammoth" achievement of their Chinese colleagues....
Let us see what God has to say:

Psalms 139:13-14
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

God made us in the womb. It is His privilege to do so. This requires marital fornication and sperm. Let us see how the babies designed by God turn out (unless there are grievous sins carried over generations causing congenital malformations and retardation; Exodus 20:5).

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...d4a6689a5f.jpg
This is Baby Jesus. Look at Him! How cute and perfect He is.

Now let us compare God's Son who is God Himself to the babies produced by these Chinese feminists:

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...o%20developing
These are hideous monsters that have been born without man-to-woman fornication in China.

Obviously, this can very well be what all newborn Chinese babies look like but the contrast to Godly Caucasian Babies, let alone Jesus, is striking and not a coincidence.

This is the final piece in the puzzle that started immediately upon the Fall (Genesis 3:6). Unbelieving women have been trying to get rid of men ever since. As most scientists were men and Creation Scientists until Mr. Darwin published his "Original Species" in 1859. From that on, things have gotten out of hand.

The next serious blow was in 1899 when the Jew-turned-Catholic and a Nobelist Lureate (for human "blood groups") Karl Landsteiner invented the Sperm antibodies. These are molecular substances that inhibit fornicatory reproduction by killing myriads of potential Soldiers for Christ by chemical reactions. Here we can see innocent sperm being attacked by these antibodies that females insert into their cooters to prevent multiplying and replenishing the Earth (Genesis 1:28).

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...okTqlSDVAfd-aw

Why 1899? First, it was only two years after suffragettes were invented by Satan.

https://gcalers.files.wordpress.com/...al20union1.jpg

Secondly, there are still women surviving this fateful year of 1899, the year when the destruction of sperm began in earnest. The second-oldest woman in the world is a papist and an adulterer.

Quote:

Morano attributed her longevity to having left a violent husband in 1938.
Adultery! Sperm antibodies! This is irrefutable proof! The husband must have chastised her for them.

It is all connected. Atheist science begat sperm antibodies begat suffragettes begat adultery begat childless papist women begat feminism begat the will to reproduce without men begat the capability to have children without sperm. I must admit that there could be a benefit. As we know that during every ejaculatory spasm hundreds of sperm cells are released that never encounter an egg cell. These sperms are doomed to Hell without Repentance and the subsequent Baptism (Acts 2:38). By cutting down the number of sperm also less babies would be transferred automatically into Hell. However, this hypothesis does not hold. Jesus must have a function for all the souls in torment in Hell for a specific pre-determined purpose. Why else would He have decided to send an overwhelming majority of all people into the Furnace (Matthew 7:14). I surmise that the constant heat and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:50) must produce the energy needed to keep Heaven comfortable in the upper reaches of the Firmament, where it might be unpleasantly cold otherwise.

Jesus is always thinking about our best!

Men! Please fight this newest plague released by Satan. I suggest praying. In addition, as revolting as I find the act of conjugal relation, I shall attempt to complain a bit less about it in the future. It is, after all, the method Jesus intended us to use.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Cranky Old Man 02-27-2016 10:39 AM

Re: Evil Scientists Have Discovered a Way to Make Artificial Sperm!

Are we 100% sure this is a bad idea? If I understand this correctly this would allow married couples to have children without the horrible burden of having to have sex with your wife. :bad:

It would allow men to have children while staying virgins while their wives would get pregnant without having to break any of God's laws. No more need for talking, touching or even being in the same room together.

I have read the Bible many times so I am certain there is no scripture against artificial seed.

James Hutchins 02-27-2016 12:40 PM

I though the gooks did this long ago and called it 'Egg Drop Soup'.:lol:

I have to say, the idea of a depositing a female in a bath tub chock full of my man seed for a the three hours instead of having to have 'that contact' with her for three hours is enticing. ;)
However there has to be a catch and some sort of deal with Satan must be involved. If God wants sex to be pleasant, he would of made it pleasant.:fear2:

One thing is for sure, it could certainly explain a lot of things being able to simply say "She must of gotten in to the Man Seed© tub by accident.:whistle:

Elmer G. White 02-27-2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1175508)
I though the gooks did this long ago and called it 'Egg Drop Soup'.:lol:

I have to say, the idea of a depositing a female in a bath tub chock full of my man seed for a the three hours instead of having to have 'that contact' with her for three hours is enticing. ;)
However there has to be a catch and some sort of deal with Satan must be involved. If God wants sex to be pleasant, he would of made it pleasant.:fear2:

One thing is for sure, it could certainly explain a lot of things being able to simply say "She must of gotten in to the Man Seed© tub by accident.:whistle:

Verily, Brother James, isn't it seductive? To quit marital duties for prayer! There is some strange appeal in this.

Strange?

That's the word Jesus uses when referring to this artificial tissue that is not produced by the stones (Leviticus 21:20) of man. Indeed, it is strange.

Jude 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

As this artificial semen carries the potential to produce new hominids, it must be flesh = organic tissue, but it is strange. It is Sodom and Gomorrha again. We know that the sin of Sodom was sodomy, that inevitable seductive man-to-man fornication. What did they do in Gomorrha? Could it be that they experimented with artificial seed also there? That must be it! That would be the hitherto forgotten sin of Gomorrahy! We should not go after it. We must continue our monthly duties until the wombs of our women dry out (please see 1 Samuel 1:5 for reference) in their old age. :(

Our lot on Earth is a tiresome one.

:praise:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-27-2016 02:44 PM

If you use mouse sperm, you get mice - it's the way God organized things:
Ge:1:21: And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Ge:1:24: And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
Ge:1:25: And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

James Hutchins 02-27-2016 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 1175510)
If you use mouse sperm, you get mice - it's the way God organized things:
Ge:1:21: And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Ge:1:24: And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
Ge:1:25: And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

That might explain a few of my offspring.
http://www.oocities.org/theratscrew3/wack/ratboy.jpg
He looks nothing like me!

WilliamJenningsBryan 02-28-2016 09:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have a sneaking suspicion that these clever Chinese have been doing this artificial man seed for quite some time and, let's face it, there has to be a reason why they all look alike.

Indeed, it seems that anytime you need vast numbers of workers to do something - like build great walls, or railroad building, or Apple needs a few million iPhones built, the Chinese are always right there and ready.

In a very clever marketing strategy, they took to calling them "coolies" - and judging by old photographs they have known about this for perhaps hundreds (or thousands) of years. Perhaps they needed it to survive due to their small tallywhackers.

Attachment 25721