The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Freehold Elections 2010-2020 (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   What are the Candidates responses to Issues in Freehold? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=38210)

James Dewitt 02-28-2010 05:46 PM

What are the Candidates responses to Issues in Freehold?

As you all know the recent Passing of our beloved Mayor has created the need for an election. We have had many who have expressed a desire to become the new Mayor of Freehold. Currently we have a few pieces of legislation that are now on hold. I have compiled a list of three of the many that are now pending in city council. If I could get some response from ALL of the candidates it will be helpful . Fellow citizens of Freehold fell free to add to my rather short list.

1 What is your position on the ordinance that will not allow homersexurals, lesbos or bisexurals to live within the city limits of Freehold?

2 What is your position on the city ordinance that will allow any True Christian Man to openly carry a holstered side arm?

3 The city condemnation and purchase of the land known as " Our Savior Catholic Church". And the sale of said land to Wal-Mart for $1.00 for the purpose of an additional parking lot.

C. Reconstruction 02-28-2010 06:00 PM

Re: What are the Candidates responce to Issues in Freehold?

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 480539)
As you all know the recent Passing of our beloved Mayor has created the need for an election. We have had many who have expressed a desire to become the new Mayor of Freehold. Currently we have a few pieces of legislation that are now on hold. I have compiled a list of three of the many that are now pending in city council. If I could get some response from ALL of the candidates it will be helpful . Fellow citizens of Freehold fell free to add to my rather short list.

1 What is your position on the ordinance that will not allow homersexurals, lesbos or bisexurals to live within the city limits of Freehold?

This sums up my views on the matter, if you read my platform it is also addressed there.
Quote:

1. God in His law requires the death penalty for homosexuals. [R.J. Rushdoony, Reconstructionist theologian, in a letter to Mel White]
  2. The Bible is without reservation in its condemnation of homosexuality . . . „If a man also lie with mankind . . . they shall be put to death.‰ (Lev. 20:13) . . . This is certainly clear enough and there is not a single text in all of the New Testament to indicate that this penalty has been altered or removed. . . (pp 422-25). . . We find that St. Paul far from setting aside the law and its penalties appeals to the death penalty against homo-sexuals as an established and continuing fact. (Rom 1:32) (p735) [R.J. Rushdoony, The Institutes of Biblical Law]

Quote:

2 What is your position on the city ordinance that will allow any True Christian Man to openly carry a holstered side arm?
Once in office I will work to eliminate the more ridiculous amendments to the Constitution such as the 8th, 13th, 15th, and 19th in no case will I touch the 2nd which is self explanatory.

Quote:

3 The city condemnation and purchase of the land known as " Our Savior Catholic Church". And the sale of said land to Wal-Mart for $1.00 for the purpose of an additional parking lot.
Once in office and I am able to begin implementing the planks in my platform, the Catholic menace will become a thing of the past.

James Dewitt 02-28-2010 06:10 PM

Thank you for your HONEST answers. I am happy to see that you don not skirt the issues like that tap dancing niggra Al King.

Alfred King 02-28-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

If I could get some response from ALL of the candidates it will be helpful.

I am more than happy to address your concerns.

I have the utmost respect for my competitor C. Reconstruction but I would like to point out that he is making promises here he can impossible keep.

Although I agree that there are things in the constitution that leave room for improvement, they are the law and we cannot ignore that. Even if we want to.

Quote:

That would be unlawful, so unlike C. Reconstruction I am not going to make promises on this I cannot keep.

Quote:

Allowing this only for part of the population would be discrimination and therefore against the law, again unlike C. Reconstruction I am not going to make promises on this I cannot keep.

Quote:

That seems very unfair to the citizens of Freehold who want to go there. I want to be the mayor for all people of Freehold, not just part of them.

I think once all candidates have made clear there stance on all issues that are facing Freehold it will be up to God and the voters of Freehold to determine who will be the new mayor of Freehold. I would like to humbly ask everyone who agrees with me to vote for me.

Good day,

Alfred King

God bless America. God bless Freehold.

C. Reconstruction 02-28-2010 07:22 PM

Worthy opponent, you completely miss the reality of the situation. The laws you cite are the laws of man, not Gods Law. He and He alone dictates who the winner of this contest will be (along with Diebold and butterfly ballots of course).

Your secular ramblings while amusing, are not convincing.

Alfred King 02-28-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C. Reconstruction (Post 480614)
Worthy opponent, you completely miss the reality of the situation. The laws you cite are the laws of man, not Gods Law. He and He alone dictates who the winner of this contest will be (along with Diebold and butterfly ballots of course). Your secular ramblings while amusing, are not convincing.

God's law clearly states we should follow secular law. Or are you disagreeing with 1 Peter 2:13-17 and Romans 13:1-7?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 430419)
God tells us to obey secular laws. End of story. :rtfm:

C. Reconstruction 02-28-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 480616)
God's law clearly states we should follow secular law. Or are you disagreeing with 1 Peter 2:13-17 and Romans 13:1-7?

I cannot speak for Pastor Zeke as he is not presently here.

However Old Testament law is clear. Apparently you did not read my announcement and platform. Most likely because I used polysyllabic words and not ones like "yomama" and "mofo". No problem. I look forward to our upcoming town hall debate at the Freehold Community Center along with our other opponents.

Alfred King 02-28-2010 07:40 PM

You are avoiding the issue at hand C. Reconstruction. Are you disagreeing with 1 Peter 2:13-17 and Romans 13:1-7 or not? I think the voters have a right to know this.

C. Reconstruction 02-28-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 480632)
You are avoiding the issue at hand C. Reconstruction. Are you disagreeing with 1 Peter 2:13-17 and Romans 13:1-7 or not? I think the voters have a right to know this.

I see your concern. Many of the softer parts of New Testament are often misinterpreted by the uneducated (you) but the voters know the Truth. Your inability to accept Gods Law in in the Old Testament says much about you. Jesus was the Son of God. He will return soon to smite the sinners here

Once we have a worldwide theocracy, which will start in Freehold upon my inevitable election, you may have a place as a Nubian participant.

Brother Temperance 02-28-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 480604)
I am more than happy to address your concerns.

I have the utmost respect for my competitor C. Reconstruction but I would like to point out that he is making promises here he can impossible keep.

Can you even speak English, boy?

James Dewitt 02-28-2010 08:57 PM

Re: What are the Candidates response to Issues in Freehold?

Have a few more questions of the candidates.
What church do you attend?
What is the name of your Pastor?
What is your favorite Bible verse?
DO NOT ANSWER ONE WITH OUT ANSWERING ALL.
Do you think women have the same rights as MEN!

C. Reconstruction 02-28-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 480686)

Freehold Christian Reconstructionist
Quote:

Johnathan Calvin
Quote:

1st Corinthians 6:15-20
15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
Quote:

DO NOT ANSWER ONE WITH OUT ANSWERING ALL.
I must ask you to clarify "same rights" on an item by item basis befor answering this.

James Dewitt 02-28-2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C. Reconstruction (Post 480703)
I must ask you to clarify "same rights" on an item by item basis
befor
answering this.

By rights in the Bible, just who is the head of the home? Should women serve man?

Thank you for your
response

C. Reconstruction 02-28-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 480712)
By rights in the Bible, just who is the head of the home? Should women serve man?

Thank you for your
response

Please read my platform posted earlier. I am beginning to suspect you are one of Mr. Kings minions. :thumbdown:

James Dewitt 02-28-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C. Reconstruction (Post 480714)
Please read my platform posted earlier. I am beginning to suspect you are one of Mr. Kings minions. :thumbdown:

No Sir I am not. That niggra won't even tell us what church he belongs to! I think he is either a Cathrelik or a Moosilm

C. Reconstruction 02-28-2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 480732)
No Sir I am not. That niggra won't even tell us what church he belongs to! I think he is either a Cathrelik or a Moosilm

Then I apologize for my rash assumption sir. He also concerns me.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-01-2010 12:32 AM

I have a question for you good sir.

What is your position on race mixing?

C. Reconstruction 03-01-2010 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 480820)
I have a question for you good sir.

What is your position on race mixing?

It is an abomination unto the Lord. That is why one of my opponents is doomed to failure.

Johny Joe Hold 03-01-2010 02:37 AM

Mr. Dewitt, it is my pleasure to state clearly my answers to the important issues you raise. God bless you.

Quote:

Here we must look at what the Founding Fathers of our country wanted. They did not want the three groups you mention above to live in our cities. In the first place, the Founding Fathers were prayin', singin' and testifyin' evangelical Christians, each and everyone of them. They knew what the KJV1611 said about these folks. Second, they had a chance to write into the Constitution, "homersexurals, lesbos and bisexurals may live in cities." They didn't.

Quote:

Let's return to the Founding Fathers, in particular Daniel Boone. He hunted, so he carried a what? Baseball Bat?? ( Even though your question is a serious one, I could not stop myself from injecting a little humor.) If he could carry a gun, so can the men of Freehold.

Quote:

Founding Fathers, again. There were NO Catholics among the Founding Fathers. That is, they were Founding Fathers, not Fondling Fathers (another little joke, here, sorry). Thus, if there were not Catholics among the Founding Fathers, there would be no need for them in Freehold.

Johny Joe Hold, Candidate for Mayor
Hold onto our faith. Vote Hold

Johny Joe Hold 03-01-2010 03:01 AM

Quote:

Mr. Dewitt, questions from a True Christian™ are always a pleasure.
Quote:

Landover Baptist Church, Guaranteeing Salvation Since 1620
Quote:

Pastor Ezekiel. He saves souls.
Quote:

It is right there under my post, my friend.
Quote:

God wrote a whole bunch about the role of women in the scheme of things, and, the role of men. Women are supposed to serve men. Women give, men receive. Women are lucky to have men to serve. Men are lucky to have women to serve them. In that way their rights are equal, but different.