The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Bush Doctrine returns! Mitt Romney's "mission accomplished" moment! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=82647)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 09-15-2012 01:14 PM

Bush Doctrine returns! Mitt Romney's "mission accomplished" moment!

Mitt Romney's reflexive blaming of Obama for the Libyian embassy attack is music to my ears - he's finally become just like George W Bush! I can't wait to see him swaggering in front of a "mission accomplished" banner while he tells Russia to "bring it on!" If you don't believe that Romney's comments are a game-changer, just look at the whining from the left:

"..Imagine if Romney had called President Obama, asked how he could be of assistance in this time of crisis, offered to appear at his side at a press conference to demonstrate that, when American lives are at risk, politics stop at the water's edge--and then had his staff put out the word that he'd done these things, which would have made him look noble and might have made Obama look like the petty one if he'd waved away these offers.

But none of this is in Romney...he dashed to the barricades without a moment of reflection, a nod to propriety, or a smidgen of good strategy"

The Washington Post says Romney is "not ready for the job, someone who jumps to conclusions before all the facts are known. " - that's what people said about Bush! If Mitt Romney had taken the time to figure out who said what when, and whether "politics stops at the waters edge" or not, our first clue would be a mushroom cloud rising over NYC! Mitt Romney doesn't need a permission slip to defend his country from whoever wherever doing whatever whoever (leave it historians to figure that stuff out.)

Also in the Whine-a-ton Post:

"too many cheap shots and miscues that have only called attention to Mr. Romney’s inexperience in foreign affairs. This week’s accusation that the Obama administration sympathizes with rioters called to mind Mr. Romney’s over-the-top attack in May when U.S. officials were in the midst of delicate negotiations in Beijing to win freedom for human rights lawyer Chen Guangcheng. “If these reports are true, this is a dark day for freedom and it’s a day of shame for the Obama administration,” Mr. Romney said, shortly before Mr. Chen flew to New York City.

His jeering at Russia has seemed unbecoming a great power..."

So now they're comparing Mitt Romney to a schoolyard bully, with a "boast loudly and swing a limp twig" philosophy, who is going to borrow and bomb his way to yet another Middle-Eastern quagmire.

Friends, attacks from these traitors is the highest kind of praise. 9/11 changed everything, we don't have time to think or get the facts anymore. All real men are hair-triggers.

The same people said same things about Bush, the man to whom we owe everything. It's because of Bush that we are safe from terrorism (except when we aren't) and there is peace democracy spreading in the Islamic World (except when there isn't).

Godfly 09-15-2012 03:39 PM

Re: Bush Doctrine returns! Mitt Romney's "mission accomplished" moment!

Amen Brother! Romney should just go ahead and hold his own inauguration right now. His opposition is mostly composed of fringe elements who aren't ready for change. He should just start referring to himself as the president of the United States.

Little Donkey 09-15-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 930197)
Amen Brother! Romney should just go ahead and hold his own inauguration right now. His opposition is mostly composed of fringe elements who aren't ready for change. He should just start referring to himself as the president of the United States.

He can probably afford his own militia, airforce and nukes. Why does he have to bother with the formality of an election? The country would rally around him, God Bless Romney and his private military coup!

Little Donkey 09-16-2012 08:35 PM

But back on topic, in regard to the recent Libya terrorist plot to destroy America, John McCain reminded us: "Most people don't bring rocket-propelled grenades and heavy weapons to demonstrations." True, true. Most people only bring assault rifles or light arms to protests. But that's normal people, like John McCain or you and I, not the violence-obsessed nutjobs like the Mud-slimes.

Johny Joe Hold 09-16-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 930197)

The clock has run out on our current amature President.

We need a shoot-now-ask-questions-later kind of guy, a Presidential John Wayne. That's Mitt!

Really, I'm not sure our country can wait until November to have a new President.

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-18-2012 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 930505)
We need a shoot-now-ask-questions-later kind of guy, a Presidential John Wayne. That's Mitt!

I'm Proud to be a Mitt-Head! :yahoo:

Didymus Much 09-18-2012 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 930788)
I'm Proud to be a Mitt-Head! :yahoo:

You seriously want Mitt-for-brains* in control of the US nuclear arsenal? :blink:

*just coined it, please credit me if you use it thanks

Yea-tho-we-walk 09-18-2012 01:54 PM

[QUOTE=Didymus Much;930811]You seriously want Mitt-for-brains* in control of the US nuclear arsenal? :blink:

The only people more suited for having the launch codes for a full nuclear, all out massive launch would be either Shirley Phelps-Roper or Fred Roper himself.

Godfly 09-18-2012 04:19 PM

[QUOTE=Yea-tho-we-walk;930922]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 930811)
You seriously want Mitt-for-brains* in control of the US nuclear arsenal? :blink:

The only people more suited for having the launch codes for a full nuclear, all out massive launch would be either Shirley Phelps-Roper or Fred Roper himself.

I run hot and cold on brother Phelps. I mean who names their son "Shirley" and lets him run around with long hair.

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-18-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 930811)
*just coined it, please credit me if you use it thanks

Yet another lie from the atheist. About 3,890,000 results (0.23 seconds)
[QUOTE=Godfly;930978]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yea-tho-we-walk (Post 930922)

I run hot and cold on brother Phelps. I mean who names their son "Shirley" and lets him run around with long hair.

:secret: Pssst . . . Shirley is a woman! You know, like mAnn Coulter.

Godfly 09-18-2012 05:33 PM

[QUOTE=Rev. M. Rodimer;931005]Yet another lie from the atheist. About 3,890,000 results (0.23 seconds)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 930978)
:secret: Pssst . . . Shirley is a woman! You know, like mAnn Coulter.

You've said that before brother but you must be mistaken. The boy has arms like a lumberjack.

WWJDnow 09-18-2012 07:59 PM

It's amazing to me that the Obama Administration started apologizing for America before the President had a chance to apologize for America himself. I bet the embassies all have standing orders to "apologize for America."

Good thing Mitt Romney has management experience, so he knows that in the midst of a crisis, the last thing you need is someone shooting off his mouth without thinking it through.