The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   NASA reveals image of The Hand of God (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=95905)

Persecuted Craig 01-10-2014 01:39 PM

NASA reveals image of The Hand of God

For all the God-mockers and evil-lutionististas:

Even more SCIENTIFIC PROOF that God, obviously the One True Christian God, has been revealed to us.

This ain't no fake virgin Mary on toast! Just take a look at God showing us His open hand. Not even the egg-heads at NASA can deny it this time!

Is there a member of the Creation Science Team™ interested in determining the size of the Hand, thus finally revealing the the True size of God, whose image we are made in? :thumbsup:

Genesis 1:27
Quote:

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
PRAISE JESUS!! I've been waiting for this day for soo long.

Is it wrong for me to wonder about the size of our God's...staff? Cuz, for mortals the size of the hand is directly proportional to the size of the man, right?

Also, 1 Kings 18:44-46
Quote:

44 And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down that the rain stop thee not.

45 And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel.

46 And the hand of the Lord was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.
So, gird up your loins, Brothers, and call Ahab cuz it looks like we're going to Jezreel!!! :D

WE WIN!!

Persecuted Craig 01-10-2014 02:15 PM

Re: NASA reveals image of The Hand of God

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the image of His Righteous Hand.

Remember this day, Brothers and Sisters.

FrancisJohnson 03-27-2014 04:07 PM

No matter of you are a scientist or creationist, believer in god or not, that image is incredibly beautiful.

Mother Of Seven 03-28-2014 12:55 PM

That is the Lord's right hand, where Jesus sits.

Acts 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

It is where all True Christians ™ will sit, next to Jesus.

Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life:
In thy presence is fulness of joy;
At thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: And thy right hand hath holden me up,
And thy gentleness hath made me great.

Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Hallelujah! Shout Glory!!

Holy Henry 03-29-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1077103)
That is the Lord's right hand, where Jesus sits.

Acts 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

It is where all True Christians ™ will sit, next to Jesus.

Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life:
In thy presence is fulness of joy;
At thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: And thy right hand hath holden me up,
And thy gentleness hath made me great.

Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Hallelujah! Shout Glory!!

I've got shivers down my spine right now.

Glory to God almight! Praise in HIS name!

The_Halfwit_Atheist 03-30-2014 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persecuted Craig (Post 1054704)

...That is a gas cloud. Very common in outer space. It is like saying that you saw a snowman that looked like a human. In Alaska. I do not see a person on it, but if there WAS one, he would be unconscious in approx. 15 seconds and dead in a little bit more. He would be ripped apart from the vacuum of space, and his blood would cold-boil in his veins. Now THAT would be some dang fine wine!

gayfurry 03-30-2014 10:22 AM

now, I would love to have photographic proof of our holy spirit once and for all, just as much as any of you, but I only see three fingers, not including the thumb, on that "hand". Now, if this really is god's hand, why would He only have three, while his creation have four, if we were created in His perfect image? I'm very intrigued as to what this might be. A test of god, to determine the true believers from the rest? An appearance of Satan himself? Or, perhaps, is this really the hand of God and is our own four-fingered hand the work or interference by the devil? I think this should be studied further before any immediate assumptions should be made, lest any of us fall into a devil's trap by mistake. :devil:

Eva_Christensen 03-30-2014 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persecuted Craig (Post 1054704)

Oh Glory! If anyone ever wanted "proof" - well, there they have it!:wub::squee:

Naomi Ruth Lamb 03-30-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eva_Christensen (Post 1077595)
Oh Glory! If anyone ever wanted "proof" - well, there they have it!:wub::squee:

Eva Darling:

I share in your joy. And, as has been mentioned already in this thread, God will gather His sheep on His right hand. I hope certain of us have experience tending goats. I understand goats just LOVE the plant known as heather. I can envision their sinful selves devouring heather like they had never eaten before, while all the lambs enjoy the marriage supper of - um - how is that spoken of in the Word of God again? Oh yes! The marriage supper of the Lamb. :D

Eva, praise God, one day we shall be free of the goats that torment us and we will sing His praises forever and ever. I pray you'll stand by me when we begin that glorious song.

In anticipation,
NRL

PS: Atheists: go to hell. :thumbdown:

Basilissa 03-30-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Atheist (Post 1077494)
...That is a gas cloud. Very common in outer space. It is like saying that you saw a snowman that looked like a human. In Alaska. I do not see a person on it, but if there WAS one, he would be unconscious in approx. 15 seconds and dead in a little bit more. He would be ripped apart from the vacuum of space, and his blood would cold-boil in his veins. Now THAT would be some dang fine wine!

Um, did you even read the text and looked at the image, sweetie? Even the NASA (btw, I wonder what does that stand for - National Association of Stupid Atheists?) people called it the Hand of God, because it does not look like an entire person, just like a hand of a person.

How do you even accomplish to turn on the computer without getting tied up and strangled with all of the cords attached to it, sweetie?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gayfurry (Post 1077529)
now, I would love to have photographic proof of our holy spirit once and for all, just as much as any of you, but I only see three fingers, not including the thumb, on that "hand". Now, if this really is god's hand, why would He only have three, while his creation have four, if we were created in His perfect image? I'm very intrigued as to what this might be. A test of god, to determine the true believers from the rest? An appearance of Satan himself? Or, perhaps, is this really the hand of God and is our own four-fingered hand the work or interference by the devil? I think this should be studied further before any immediate assumptions should be made, lest any of us fall into a devil's trap by mistake. :devil:

No, sweetie, all five fingers are there, only one of them is lowered, something like in the picture on the right, except that God's Hand has the thumb in a different position.

Eva_Christensen 03-30-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb (Post 1077599)

Eva, praise God, one day we shall be free of the goats that torment us and we will sing His praises forever and ever. I pray you'll stand by me when we begin that glorious song.

In anticipation,
NRL

Dearest Naomi

That truly would be glorious:yahoo: And I to pray, that it will be so! :pray:
Revelation 19:9
Psalms 149:1

I also imagine, that you own the wonderful gift of song, and that the lord Jesus will rejoice in hearing it :D maybe i should just hum!?

Quote:

PS: Atheists: go to hell. :thumbdown:

That, they will!! :sinner:

Yours in Christ
Eva

Mother Of Seven 03-30-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1077604)

No, sweetie, all five fingers are there, only one of them is lowered, something like in the picture on the right, except that God's Hand has the thumb in a different position.

Of course, God has lots of other things he has to do using his right hand. Maybe that finger was off doing other things at the time. Like smiting sinners.

Didymus Much 03-30-2014 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1077604)
...No, sweetie, all five fingers are there, only one of them is lowered, something like in the picture on the right, except that God's Hand has the thumb in a different position.

http://s8.postimg.org/eb11t57ph/hand.jpg

Has God trimmed His fingernails? ;)

Eva_Christensen 03-31-2014 08:50 AM

Quote:

I hope certain of us have experience tending goats. I understand goats just LOVE the plant known as heather. I can envision their sinful selves devouring heather like they had never eaten before, while all the lambs enjoy the marriage supper of - um - how is that spoken of in the Word of God again? Oh yes! The marriage supper of the Lamb.

Dear Naomi:

This has kept me up all night!

I first put it down to American, not beeing my 1. language - but I have to ask you - are you infact refering to, not only a plant, but also a person here? (Heather)? Your (remowed) thread in Auntie Flo's prayer shack, and some rather heated exchanges of words, led me to belive so!:fear2:

As far as I know, I do not have enemies here, nor do I wish to have any, among you True Christian™ ladies and gentlemen - Quite the opposite.

So please, if you need to talk about anything that trubbles you - send me a PM and if I can, by any means, be of assistance, I will. But I do not wish to be part of any ongoing argument. It's fine just reading about them.

I do hope that I have just misunderstood something, and if that is in fact the case, I apologize.

Yours in Christ
Eva

Eva_Christensen 03-31-2014 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1077626)
Has God trimmed His fingernails? ;)

The Lord is perfect! Also his fingernails! - and as you well know - this was an example!
:thumbdown:

Mother Of Seven 03-31-2014 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eva_Christensen (Post 1077730)
Dear Naomi:

This has kept me up all night!
.....snip........

Yours in Christ
Eva

Eva, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. I certainly haven't.
Just put it down to the ravings of a frustrated barren old maid who can't find herself a husband.
It was totally inappropriate in this thread about the Hand of God.
- Heather.

Eva_Christensen 03-31-2014 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1077733)
Eva, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. I certainly haven't.
Just put it down to the ravings of a frustrated barren old maid who can't find herself a husband.
It was totally inappropriate in this thread about the Hand of God.
- Heather.

Oh how good of you to clear that up! I would hate go get in the midst of something!:scare:
I, my self, remember how confused in life I was, before my husband finally deemed worthy of marriage. I may have said and done strange things then, also.

Heather - one of the Lords most durable flowers, and a beautiful name :)

Mother Of Seven 03-31-2014 09:50 AM

It's best for you not to worry about it. You're a good woman and I doubt that you want to get involved in this squalid little business. Keep going as you are - you don't need to pick a winner. Just keep praying and being a good wife to your husband :)

Eva_Christensen 03-31-2014 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1077736)
It's best for you not to worry about it. You're a good woman and I doubt that you want to get involved in this squalid little business. Keep going as you are - you don't need to pick a winner. Just keep praying and being a good wife to your husband :)

Very sound advice. I will do so:smile3:

DemonThinker96 04-12-2014 06:44 PM

That's not God's hand, thats a gas cloud