The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Mad Prophet Helmholtz 06-01-2009 04:44 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZuluWarrior (Post 332055)
Oh I beg to differ Madamioselle, or is it Madam. The Irish are a fine people, just because they do have a weakness for Guinness. Please dont use the term "mick" it's very derrogatory and should only be used between family members or close friends in a friendly, playfull way.

Besides my wife would pull out your liver and eat it in front of you if you said that to her, you being a stranger and all. She has had much Ninja training and can do it.

Your wife is a cannibalistic ninja? :ph34r:

James Hutchins 06-01-2009 06:20 PM

It is plain to see, God made these deformed people for a couple or reasons. First was to remind us how lucky we are and that in a heartbeat, He could jellify our brain if He chose to. I think he also made them when He had the sniffles, blowing out the polluted boggers, giving us jello brained people. He may of also given them to us to enable stupid people to have someone to make fun of though I am not sure of that, I heard it during Sunday's coffee chat.

ZuluWarrior 06-01-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Prophet Helmholtz (Post 332067)
Your wife is a cannibalistic ninja? :ph34r:

Only when needed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 332467)
It is plain to see, God made these deformed people for a couple or reasons. First was to remind us how lucky we are and that in a heartbeat, He could jellify our brain if He chose to. I think he also made them when He had the sniffles, blowing out the polluted boggers, giving us jello brained people. He may of also given them to us to enable stupid people to have someone to make fun of though I am not sure of that, I heard it during Sunday's coffee chat.

It's plain to me that you and all the other regular members here are the product of God's diarreah.

James Hutchins 06-01-2009 10:50 PM

All I and others have done is state the obvious. Retards should (and if they had functioning brains, probably would) be happy that God allowed them to live and not be miscarried bodily waste. They have purpose. Harmless laughter. They want to be just like everyone else. But seeing they are defective, they cannot be. It moves them down on the chain of "living value". The chain of 'living value' has the White man on top, dogs on the bottom. Retards are below women, intermixed with the other, inferior races but above some dogs.

jim poole 06-02-2009 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Anti-You (Post 330088)
:fear2: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. Why can't you not be normal Christians who belive that God loves everyone. They never caused any trouble or were as hateful and blind as you extreamist. Your hatred towards these people breeds Lucifer himself.

>>>>:devil:<<<<< That is what you bring to this world.

:ph34r:

I couldn't say this any better.

Does the verse: Matt 7:2-5 "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged" mean anything to you? That makes everything anybody says about this topic in a negative manner open to be seen as what you all are.

Tolerance: a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose opinions, practices, race, religion, nationality, etc., differ from one's own; freedom from bigotry. LEARN IT!

These so called "retards" cause no harm to anybody, and in fact can bring joy to most anyone willing to accept them as a human being. I find that your views are even more repulsive than racial discrimination, which
I see is very prevalent in this forum.

jim poole 06-02-2009 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim poole (Post 332928)
I couldn't say this any better.

Does the verse: Matt 7:2-5 "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged" mean anything to you? That makes everything anybody says about this topic in a negative manner open to be seen as what you all are.

I see I may have quoted the wrong verse as I said previously.

Matthew 7:1-3
Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. 2For with the judgment you make you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. 3Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye?

Wouldntyouliketoknow 06-03-2009 06:19 PM

Um....excuse me all...and I say this very very VERY lightly!!!! But what kind of christians are you people!?! You can't be very strong Christian to be so judgemental over those that are weaker minded than you. What would God say to you if he was standing here on Earth right now TODAY to YOU to your FACES do you think? Do you think that he would be happy? I don't think he would. I have been working with the Special Olympics since I was 12 years of age...I am now 26 years of age and these are the nicest bunch of people you could ask for. True, they have their moments where you might want to wring their neck, Lord please forgive me for saying that but it's true...but still, they're precious in his sight, like we all are.

We get athletics in our everyday schedules like the Olympics and exercise at the gym and some of these 'mongoloids' and 'freaks' as you call them can't afford to go to those places or live in group homes and the group homes don't take them to those places for fun. So that's what the Special Olympics are for. And I've been to the Summer Games...they do worship the Lord there on Sundays, same as us. They do go to church. They're just like us...if not more. If anyone is to burn in hell for sure it's you all for criticizing people like them. I'm so disgusted with what is being said for these poor people and I hope that this sinks in. I may not be a preacher but I will be printing this out and showing it to my church at Miami Baptist (No, I'm not scared of putting where I go to church at!) and hopefully we can do something about your so called 'church'.

And I say 'good day' in the lightest sense of the word to you all.

eliot mayfield 06-03-2009 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wouldntyouliketoknow (Post 334017)
Um....excuse me all...and I say this very very VERY lightly!!!! But what kind of christians are you people!?! You can't be very strong Christian to be so judgemental over those that are weaker minded than you. What would God say to you if he was standing here on Earth right now TODAY to YOU to your FACES do you think? Do you think that he would be happy? I don't think he would. I have been working with the Special Olympics since I was 12 years of age...I am now 26 years of age and these are the nicest bunch of people you could ask for. True, they have their moments where you might want to wring their neck, Lord please forgive me for saying that but it's true...but still, they're precious in his sight, like we all are.

We get athletics in our everyday schedules like the Olympics and exercise at the gym and some of these 'mongoloids' and 'freaks' as you call them can't afford to go to those places or live in group homes and the group homes don't take them to those places for fun. So that's what the Special Olympics are for. And I've been to the Summer Games...they do worship the Lord there on Sundays, same as us. They do go to church. They're just like us...if not more. If anyone is to burn in hell for sure it's you all for criticizing people like them. I'm so disgusted with what is being said for these poor people and I hope that this sinks in. I may not be a preacher but I will be printing this out and showing it to my church at Miami Baptist (No, I'm not scared of putting where I go to church at!) and hopefully we can do something about your so called 'church'.

And I say 'good day' in the lightest sense of the word to you all.

I know what he would say! It's in the BIBLE!!!!!

Bobby-Joe 06-03-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wouldntyouliketoknow (Post 334017)
Um....excuse me all...and I say this very very VERY lightly!!!! But what kind of christians are you people!?! You can't be very strong Christian to be so judgemental over those that are weaker minded than you. What would God say to you if he was standing here on Earth right now TODAY to YOU to your FACES do you think?

I KNOW what God would say friend because He has SAID so in THE BIBLE.
John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
That is Jesus' very own words friend. We Christians should judge and are commanded to judge.

pong 06-03-2009 07:22 PM

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

i think somewhere along the way...
you guys have all lost sight of one of God's greatest callings for us...to love one another.

God does not hate sinners...He hates sin.
you see...its is because "God so loved the world" that He sent His one and only son.

not only this...but the very reason Christ died for us was so that we could be FREE from the bondage of law and perfection. we dont HAVE to be perfect to go to heaven, we dont HAVE to obey all the rules for God to love us...Christ's blood is all we need. and in His atoning sacrifice, true righteousness and justice can be found.

we are supposed emanate Christ...not misconstrue his teachings

Brother Lazarus 06-03-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psong89 (Post 334040)
"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

i think somewhere along the way...
you guys have all lost sight of one of God's greatest callings for us...to love one another.

God does not hate sinners...He hates sin.
you see...its is because "God so loved the world" that He sent His one and only son.

not only this...but the very reason Christ died for us was so that we could be FREE from the bondage of law and perfection. we dont HAVE to be perfect to go to heaven, we dont HAVE to obey all the rules for God to love us...Christ's blood is all we need. and in His atoning sacrifice, true righteousness and justice can be found.

Welcome to God's favorite forum. You are a guest here so please be polite. You have made your first post on the wrong thread. Please read the Pastors Rules and Announcements. Please pay particular attention to the "noobs" thread. Be sure that you understand this is NOT a debate forum. You may then proceed to the Introduction forum where you can place your introduction.

Thank you.

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Brother Lazarus

pong 06-03-2009 07:30 PM

and another thing...
jesus wasnt white
he was born in bethlehem which is located in the middle east...
jesus was middle eastern
so...that makes all of this white supremacy thing even more ridiculous and inane.

Brother Lazarus 06-03-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psong89 (Post 334044)
and another thing...
jesus wasnt white
jesus was middle eastern
so...that makes all of this white supremacy thing even more ridiculous and inane.

You have ignored my request. Please re-read my prior post to you and do as I ask. Remember, you are a guest here, so please behave appropriately.

Brother Lazarus

pong 06-03-2009 07:34 PM

brother lazarus
i dont mean to debate but only to...shed light on my opinion
there are just some things i dont understand about what you believe and i only mean to inquire, not to argue
im not here to say that im right...just to say what i think is right
i hope you will find this acceptable on this forum

Brother Lazarus 06-03-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psong89 (Post 334047)
brother lazarus
i dont mean to debate but only to...shed light on my opinion
there are just some things i dont understand about what you believe and i only mean to inquire, not to argue
im not here to say that im right...just to say what i think is right
i hope you will find this acceptable on this forum

Please do as I ask! Post your introduction where it belongs.

Brother Lazarus

Bobby-Joe 06-03-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psong89 (Post 334040)

(snip)

Nice weasle move psong. Typical of your type that you refuse to give chapture and verse.

Make shit up, way to go. :thumbdown:

pong 06-03-2009 07:58 PM

sorry about that
matthew 22:36-40

and of course the "God so loved the world" is John 3:16

Bobby-Joe 06-03-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psong89 (Post 334066)
sorry about that
matthew 22:36-40

To that verse you need to also consider
Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
and
Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children,and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Clearly showing us our neighbors are only other good and true Christians.

James Hutchins 06-03-2009 08:15 PM

Failing to quote the chapter and verse is akin to me calling you a 'pedeo tallywacker puller'. It has no meaning unless the words can be backed up with proof and source. But I know the source, it is 'psong89', the proof is slowly coming out, for the entire congregation to see.

John Bois Ward 06-03-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psong89 (Post 334044)
and another thing...
jesus wasnt white
Jesus was middle eastern

The Middle East is a region. A middle eastern is a person from that region. It does not denote race. Please provide evidence that Jesus was not white.