The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Are Iranians better than Americans? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4679)

Star Finder 09-25-2007 07:13 PM

Are Iranians better than Americans?

I have been watching the TV and see that there is this hairy guy from some country call Iran and they said that he was an Iranian on the TV.

Anyway he said that in his country they don't have any homersexuals.

any. at all.

How come we havn't been able to do that? I mean me and the boys try to go round and find guys who want to do things in a perverted way and then we beat them up. (we let them finish first)

but we still find them everytime we go out. how come these Iranians have been succesfull and we havn't?

I mean you LBCers also go around and eliminate these degenerates rght?
Why havn't you made a difference?

Bobby-Joe 09-25-2007 07:31 PM

Re: Are Iranians better than Americans?

Star Finder,

The reason why Iran has no homers is because Satan helps them track their homers down. It gets pretty easy then because all homers worship Satan. Obviously we TRUE Christians™ can't call upon Satan to do our Godly work.

SalvationSeeker 09-25-2007 09:43 PM

Also, they don't got a lieberal media promoting the homersexual lifestyle..
Nor can homers recruit children freely there, as they can in some places here in America. :angry:

Brother Guy Bayard 09-25-2007 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 97350)
Also, they don't got a lieberal media promoting the homersexual lifestyle..
Nor can homers recruit children freely there, as they can in some places here in America. :angry:

If more Christians followed the word of the Lord expicitly and without taking out the bits they didn't like, JUST AS THE MUDSLUMS DO WITH THE Q'URAN, we wouldnt have a plague of Homers infesting our society.

Marshall 09-25-2007 11:54 PM

Satan is just as invested in America as Jesus is. Thats why the Devil possesses so many potential Christians with THE GAY. It's to undermine America and rip it from Christs sweet embrace.
It's all in the Bible Starfinder, open one up.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-25-2007 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Finder (Post 97302)
I have been watching the TV and see that there is this hairy guy from some country call Iran and they said that he was an Iranian on the TV.

any. at all.

How come we havn't been able to do that? I mean me and the boys try to go round and find guys who want to do things in a perverted way and then we beat them up. (we let them finish first)

but we still find them everytime we go out. how come these Iranians have been succesfull and we havn't?

I mean you LBCers also go around and eliminate these degenerates rght?
Why havn't you made a difference?

Once we get GWB installed as president for life and we ditch the secular U.S. constitution, you can bet your bottom dollar that there won't be any more qweers in Jesusland. Not a one.

And no rock worshipers either. :glare:

Brother Temperance 09-26-2007 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Finder (Post 97302)

any. at all.

Iranians don't have a word for gay for the same reason that fish don't have a word for water.