The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Super Smash Bros: The Ultimate Babylonian Orgy! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117736)

Romeo Rovagnati 07-01-2020 08:58 PM

Super Smash Bros: The Ultimate Babylonian Orgy!

Buonasera Landoveriani.

Once again i want to bring your attention to one of the latest sins of country named Japan, made of course by the Japanese company that we can call Sintendo.

Take a look here:
https://i.postimg.cc/zfyg08gk/Super-...can-Boxart.png

This abomination is called Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. As far as i have read, it is a fightning game (i don't even want to know what "fight" actually means in this case) and it is released on the newest platform called Switch.

What attracts people to this game is the fact that it includes characters from all videogames franchises (even the ones that people never cared about). Here are some of the characters playable, according to what i've seen:

• Mario: The communist plumber who eats drugs and vandalizes bricks
  • Zelda: A cross-dressing elf
  • Samus: An orange astronaut who traded his arm into a cannon
  • Kirby: A pink demon that loves inhaling
  • Pikachu and various Pokèmons
  • The satanic Tarrasque from St. Martha story
  • Various femminazi princesses
  • Furries
  • So many anime-styled swordsmen that cannont even be counted
  • Snake: A KGB agent named after one of God most hated animals
  • Sonic: The masturbator hedgehog (why is he in the same game as Mario?)
  • Pac-Man: The pizza that eats drugs
  • Some squids-like kids
  • Vampire hunters (possibly sodomites, since they hold whips)
  • A plant to promote enviromentalism
  • Joker: Batman's main enemy, altough he looks different than what i've remember

And their latest addition apparently is some chinese spaghetti-girl with robotic arms. Can't they think about how her arms can scare little children?

Now, apparently there is a story behind the game. I'll read it from a sinful website (only for this time).
Quote:

The mode's narrative begins with an evil entity, Galeem, destroying the Smash Bros. world, vaporizing nearly all of the fighter characters and placing them under his imprisonment; only Kirby, due to his Warp Star, evades this attack.
I've stopped reading there. There is no doubt that this Galeem is a way to mock God Father the Almighty and this evil pink demon, named after a vaccum-cleaner company, is nothing more than the Antichrist!

And to further add insult to the injury, this game is clearly promoting a New Babylon, in the form of the characters from various worlds reuniting with each other to fight.

But, does this stops here? Unfortunately no, because people from all over the world partecipates in tournaments. And considering that they are all underaged and males, i prefer to not touch this argument.

I'll start adding a prayer to the mass of the Church that i attend, hoping that it will keep people away from it. :rebuke:

You should do it too as well.

Buonanotte!

DummyOfTheYear 07-01-2020 11:50 PM

Re: Super Smash Bros: The Ultimate Babylonian Orgy!

Why did i make an account for this.

1:all that is wrong
2: your dumb
3: smash is a fighting game and a fighting game only
4: your bad at the discriptions
5: i would say this post is cancer but cancer kills you instead of making me wanna kill myself from how messed up you are

Basilissa 07-02-2020 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DummyOfTheYear (Post 1270294)
Why did i make an account for this.

1:all that is wrong
2: your dumb
3: smash is a fighting game and a fighting game only
4: your bad at the discriptions
5: i would say this post is cancer but cancer kills you instead of making me wanna kill myself from how messed up you are

Could someone translate that from gibberish to Proper American? The only thing I can understand from it is that the poster is some very special snowflake.

Uncle Rutherford 07-02-2020 03:36 AM

I can try to see if it speaks Nigra Basilissa if you want me to. I spoke like this to a McDonald’s employee the other day VERY slowly while yelling at the Nigra at the register.

DO YOU SPEAK AMERICAN! LET ME SLOW DOWN BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE DUMB AND CANT FUNCTION RIGHT. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US? WE DONT GIVE AWAY MONEY OR VOTE DEMOCRAT. SPEAK AMERICAN OR GO HOME.

I can’t “speak” slowly on these forums but perhaps it will read in all caps hopefully. The poor thing can’t even use the correct form of “you’re” and is bashing people for being stupid. Even if Romeo is a sinful Catholic pedophile (allegedly), at least he can read scripture I suppose.

Basilissa 07-02-2020 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1270310)
The poor thing can’t even use the correct form of “you’re”

Oh, that's what it was? I thought there were parts of sentences missing. As in:

Your dumb (missing noun, for example: ) wife.
Your bad (missing noun and chunk of sentence, for example: ) manners caused you to laugh rudely at the descriptions.

Romeo Rovagnati 10-05-2021 06:03 PM

I've returned to this post just to announce the following:

Today they released the last character of this abomination: it is a girl from a Disney movie named Sora (i don't remember seeying her anywhere, honestly :wacko:).

With that, they ran out of updates for that game, so this means that in the following years we won't heard of it , and his pederast community, anymore. :thumbdown:

Now i can go back doing something more useful: reading the works of Origens.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 10-05-2021 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1290095)
I've returned to this post just to announce the following: <some stuff>

Padre Ravioli, it is a comfort to us all that you are taking time out of your busy schedule with the altar boys, but enough is enough. Have you even begun to read the Bible - not some Eyetalian abomination, but the One True Bible?

:kjv1611-read:

Romeo Rovagnati 10-05-2021 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1290096)
Padre Ravioli, it is a comfort to us all that you are taking time out of your busy schedule with the altar boys, but enough is enough. Have you even begun to read the Bible - not some Eyetalian abomination, but the One True Bible?

:kjv1611-read:

Ah, yes, the King James "Bible". Of course i'm reading it, as the Latin Vulgata Bible is too difficult to understand for Americans.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 10-05-2021 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1290099)
... the Latin Vulgata Bible is too difficult to understand for Americans.

I assume that by "difficult" you mean "vulgar and disgusting"?