The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Christian Domestic Discipline (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=49607)

TC Patriot 09-04-2010 03:53 AM

Christian Domestic Discipline
 
http://whall.org/blog/files/c-spank-paddle.png

As you recall, last year this time I was out of town staying at a hotel with the wife and girls when I was arrested for taking a razor strap to them for some unChristian behavior. Someone heard them repenting as a strapped their little harlot hinies and the police showed up and I was wrongfully arrested for child abuse. One of the officers was a man hating lesbean diesel dyke.

My daughters testified that I did not spank them and my Joo lawyer got the charges dismissed.

Now that I am back in Freehold I spank hard and I spank often on their bare bottoms.

How often do you spank and what do you use? What are your methods to insure Godly behavior?

Seth Campbell 09-04-2010 05:21 AM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
You know I've never really thought about it, personally I use whatever is in hand, or else my belt. As for how often, as often as is needed. I know I probably beat the oldest boy twice as often as I do the two younger ones together, but that's because he's foolish and defiant. I think the second boy has actually gone over a month without more than a fast cuff from the wife. The youngest turns 2 at the end of the month, so you know we're going to be upping the beatings for the next few years at least. Guess I should stock the wife's kitchen with more wooden spoons (her preferred weapon).

TC Patriot 09-06-2010 04:09 AM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
In our household I am the sole disciplinarian.

Seth Campbell 09-06-2010 04:16 AM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TC Patriot (Post 594087)
In our household I am the sole disciplinarian.

With my job that wouldn't work out very well. I prefer that the wife deals with things as they come up rather than greeting me at the door with a list of things the boys have done. I come home, I just want to relax.

TC Patriot 09-06-2010 07:37 PM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth Campbell (Post 594089)
With my job that wouldn't work out very well. I prefer that the wife deals with things as they come up rather than greeting me at the door with a list of things the boys have done. I come home, I just want to relax.

But who is going to beat her when she needs it? Also Brother Campbell women don't hit hard enough. Before I was saved and I was just a kid my mother used to beat me and it hurt a lot until I got older then I used to mock her but then dear old dad would take over and use a 2x4 on me.

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-06-2010 07:54 PM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/a...sn/Paddle3.jpg

I'm very proud of my paddle collection. Every one of them has been used. Some of them I've had to revarnish.

Jake Beck 09-07-2010 01:49 AM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
Quote:

Amos 1:12-14

12 But I will send a fire upon Teman, which shall devour the palaces of Bozrah.
13 Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have ripped up the women with child of Gilead, that they might enlarge their border:
14 But I will kindle a fire in the wall of Rabbah, and it shall devour the palaces thereof, with shouting in the day of battle, with a tempest in the day of the whirlwind:
Even God punished children who did wrong, so as Christians we must follow The Lord and what he says. So how do we go wrong by punishing our children if they do wrong?

Forest Spirit 09-07-2010 02:23 AM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
now I understand where the female dominatrix learn their craft

Pastor Ezekiel 09-07-2010 03:20 AM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
I don't like to boast, but I have a modest collection of disciplinary devices. I am somewhat of an enthusiast, I guess you might say. Though I have yet to be Blessed by Jesus with a wife and children, I can assure you that I am ready, willing and able to dish out all the Godly discipline that any of my future children require. Praise God!

And for any of you True Christians out there who might be interested in starting a collection of your own, there is a magazine just for us paddle enthusiasts!


Everyone needs a hobby....to help them relax....:thumbsup:

TC Patriot 09-07-2010 06:11 AM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
That is a very impressive collection Pastor Zeke!

During the spanking I also inspect my daughter's celestial orifices to see if they have been acting like harlots.

http://www.tgscom.com/images/sharedi...ld/brushes.jpg

http://www.straightrazorplace.com/fo...strop_wood.jpg
This is my travel strop.

http://badattitudes.com/MT/pillory.jpg
The Puritains had the right idea.:thumbsup:

Jedediah 09-08-2010 05:08 AM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
My instruments of domestic discipline are fairly pedestrian. For my oldest three sons, I use a walking cane. I just pinch and shake the toddler and the newborn for now. They will also be reprimanded with the cane when they reach age 4.

Proverbs 13:4
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.


My wife obeys God's Word and seldom requires scourging. On those rare occasions, a belt usually suffices.

Annie1 09-08-2010 07:04 PM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
Is it okay that my big brothers (18 and 21) are allowed to spank me and my two little brothers when daddy isn't home? I've heard him and ma arguing about it because ma thinks they should be allowed to and daddy thinks it's his responsibility...

TC Patriot 09-14-2010 04:57 AM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie1 (Post 595770)
Is it okay that my big brothers (18 and 21) are allowed to spank me and my two little brothers when daddy isn't home? I've heard him and ma arguing about it because ma thinks they should be allowed to and daddy thinks it's his responsibility...

If your mom and dad cannot decide I would be happy to spank you. Have them contact me after church or just stop by the gun shop and I will give you the spankings you need.

Seth Campbell 09-14-2010 07:07 AM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie1 (Post 595770)
Is it okay that my big brothers (18 and 21) are allowed to spank me and my two little brothers when daddy isn't home? I've heard him and ma arguing about it because ma thinks they should be allowed to and daddy thinks it's his responsibility...

Why is your mother arguing with your father?

Annie1 09-15-2010 02:45 PM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth Campbell (Post 599482)
Why is your mother arguing with your father?

I don't know actually, I've always been taught that daddy shouldn't be questioned. Maybe ma has been watching too much television or something.

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 09-15-2010 02:50 PM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie1 (Post 600278)
I don't know actually, I've always been taught that daddy shouldn't be questioned. Maybe ma has been watching too much television or something.

I surely hope your father gave her a good spanking. Not only for arguing with him, but first of all because she did it in front of you. The last thing a innocent girl, like you, needs to learn, is that you have any saying, what so ever, when a male speaks.
How are you surpose to handle the real world, when you mum show you a false picture of what is okay to do, and what's not?

WrongheadedThinker1991 09-17-2010 11:49 AM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSalvationBeliever (Post 600282)
I surely hope your father gave her a good spanking. Not only for arguing with him, but first of all because she did it in front of you. The last thing a innocent girl, like you, needs to learn, is that you have any saying, what so ever, when a male speaks.
How are you surpose to handle the real world, when you mum show you a false picture of what is okay to do, and what's not?

I'm guessing your avatar is you. If it is, then it explains the complete stupidity of this post.

You're another stupid old timer who couldn't keep up with morals. Sorry Gramps, but things have changed. Women are allowed to be equal humans as it should be. Just die of a stroke and go wallow in Heaven (hell) with Jeeebusss (Satan)

Benedict A. Davis 09-17-2010 11:58 AM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinker1991 (Post 601454)
I'm guessing your avatar is you. If it is, then it explains the complete stupidity of this post.

You're another stupid old timer who couldn't keep up with morals. Sorry Gramps, but things have changed. Women are allowed to be equal humans as it should be. Just die of a stroke and go wallow in Heaven (hell) with Jeeebusss (Satan)

Can you back up, ie prove anything you say with scripture or are you just winging your way through life sinner?

WrongheadedThinker1991 09-17-2010 12:10 PM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Benedict A. Davis (Post 601461)
Can you back up, ie prove anything you say with scripture or are you just winging your way through life sinner?

Oh great. Another strict republican old timer with a stick up his ass. I don't prove anything with scripture, because scripture doesn't prove anything. What you're doing to kids is pure evil and wrong.

Funny thing is, you idiots don't even know your Jesus.

One thing you bigots forgot:

"He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

Did that you go in one ear and right out the other?

Brother Temperance 09-17-2010 01:59 PM

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinker1991 (Post 601470)
Oh great. Another strict republican old timer with a stick up his ass. I don't prove anything with scripture, because scripture doesn't prove anything. What you're doing to kids is pure evil and wrong.

Funny thing is, you idiots don't even know your Jesus.

One thing you bigots forgot:

"He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone."

Did that you go in one ear and right out the other?

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

If you've been cleansed of all sin, does that mean you're a) with sin, or b) without sin? Think carefully.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved