The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Pro Wrestler Gabbi Tuft Goes Trans (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118527)

Johny Joe Hold 02-04-2021 09:16 PM

Pro Wrestler Gabbi Tuft Goes Trans

If there is anything that angers me, it is pro athletes who fall into Satan's domain and change to female. Do they realize children admire them and may be affected?

That's what the amazing pro wrestler, Gabbi Tuft, did. He is so selfish he didn't care that hoards of little boys will now turn into little girls. I blame this on the liberals, especially Biden.

Former WWE wrestler Gabbi Tuft comes out as transgender (msn.com)

WWJDnow 02-07-2021 12:00 AM

Re: Pro Wrestler Gabbi Tuft Goes Trans

If parents name their boy Gabbi, it's just a matter of time before he's announcing that he's some kind of immoral pervert.

Boy's names that parents should avoid:

Any girl's name that is also a boy's name, like Adrian, Cameron, Kendall, and Logan.

Any girl's name that isn't a boy's name.

Todd, Chad, Ryan, Spencer, Dylan, and Zachary. And especially Colin.

Basilissa 02-07-2021 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1280900)
Boy's names that parents should avoid:

Any girl's name that is also a boy's name, like Adrian, Cameron, Kendall, and Logan.

What about Lindsey, Brother? :hmmm:

MitzaLizalor 02-07-2021 01:30 AM

Is one written with an "e" and one with an "a" as in Lindsay?

WWJDnow 02-07-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1280905)
What about Lindsey, Brother? :hmmm:

Indeed, that is a guarantee your boy will be wearing a dress and asking for special treatment from the government.

Johny Joe Hold 02-07-2021 09:05 PM

This name thing is problematic. Gabbi is questionable as it Lindsey. Then there is Rudy's "lady" lawyer, "Sidney" Powell. Could it be these names cause a problem and are not the result of a problem?

MitzaLizalor 02-08-2021 03:02 AM

The Bible is explicit on this — Deuteronomy 22:5 — suggesting that it's no new phenomenon. God uses the word abomination.

For example there is no law against balancing upside down on one's head upon the apex of a sharp spike. No-one would think of doing that. The fact of the commandment tells us that God was addressing something "real" in the sense of walking around looking like an idiot in someone else's clothes. Not real in the sense of actually being that person.

When King George I arrived in London, his musician had been there for some time: absconding essentially. But that was OK because he was able to come up with some culturally appropriate music and meet people to see whether they'd be suitable material for an introduction. And he delivered! Floating down the river with his latest companion, the wafting strings, the fizzing champagne, what king could fail to appreciate all the efforts made on his behalf?

There are two very simple points here. Firstly, we know the abomination defined in The Bible existed when God issued His commandment. Secondly, we know it exists now. Can it be too much of a stretch to say it's persisted throughout? Including the 18th century? During the reign of George I? And yet there is very little mention of such antics. London's first Hellfire Clubhttps://www.landoverbaptist.net/atta...4&d=1609706997https://www.landoverbaptist.net/atta...4&d=1609706997was about to kick off where just about anything went and without aficionados to attend the whole thing would be like a damp squib. But it wasn't. Additional venues were opened up where degenerates could prance around looking like idiots. I suppose if everyone else is trying to look even more of an idiot it doesn't matter but the point here, the third, is that they didn't go out in public. Why? Because they knew they looked like idiots.

God can see them in caves, in London clubs, wherever they are. OK, and God knows it's an abomination. The only reason to seek public acknowledgement in this way is to further an agenda. Satan's agenda. Satan opposes God in any way he can, sometimes subtle, sometimes not. In this case, not. Satan wants to see God removed from every stratum of human existence and for alternative standards to be imposed. Here, however, it seems like no standard at all.

James Hutchins 02-08-2021 08:11 PM

I'd heard he lost his genitals in a no 'holds-barred match' and was given the choice of being a eunuch or making believe he was just a female.
Esther 2:15
Now when the turn of Esther, the daughter of Abihail the uncle of Mordecai, who had taken her for his daughter, was come to go in unto the king, she required nothing but what Hegai the king's chamberlain, the keeper of the women, appointed. And Esther obtained favour in the sight of all them that looked upon her.
Isaiah 56:3-5
3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

ringobingostarr 02-27-2021 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1280821)
If there is anything that angers me, it is pro athletes who fall into Satan's domain and change to female. Do they realize children admire them and may be affected?

That's what the amazing pro wrestler, Gabbi Tuft, did. He is so selfish he didn't care that hoards of little boys will now turn into little girls. I blame this on the liberals, especially Biden.

Former WWE wrestler Gabbi Tuft comes out as transgender (msn.com)

she is fine the way she is. she is not going to turn "little boys" into "little girls". it will help other transgender individuals realise who they are, that is all. people can admire Gabbi without being transgender themselves.

Mary Etheldreda 02-27-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ringobingostarr (Post 1281657)
she is fine the way she is. she is not going to turn "little boys" into "little girls". it will help other transgender individuals realise who they are, that is all. people can admire Gabbi without being transgender themselves.

When I was a little girl there was no Transgenders. Now you can't take ten steps without bumping into and offending one of them. Those who welcome the Transgender welcome the demons that possess them. When an entire family, or classroom, or sports club welcomes the Transgender, they welcome the demons. Have you ever noticed how they use multiple pronouns? They aren't lying, dear. They are alerting you to the many demons that occupy their mind. It's plural for a reason.

The science is very clear on this. You'd have to be willfully obtuse to deny it.

MitzaLizalor 02-28-2021 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ringobingostarr (Post 1281657)

OK, so you wake up and decide you're something your children already know you're not. Because if you were you couldn't have produced them with their other parent. Without kowtowing to the liberal agenda I can say that some wretches, approximately 1:50,000 say, are hermaphrodites. Without going into the reasons for this, that's a pretty low proportion. They dress however they feel like and don't make a fuss. Except occasionally in some cultures where they're worshipped. But in that case it's others making a fuss, not they themselves, for example as portrayed in Fellini's Satyricon.

My next point is, How would anyone know they were abnormal?

Here I'm using "abnormal" in the statistical sense. And the answer is obvious. By observing multiple genitalia and comparing them to one's own. Christian marriage avoids this debacle for obvious reasons; even in cases of "ambiguous genitalia" there would be no trepidation in one's eagerness to please God (and one's partner) and produce the next generation. To say that only one variety of genitals was God's intent and that He didn't know what He was doing so "got it wrong" is to ascribe transient humans values, matters of fashion and passing fads, to an eternal God. Genitals CANNOT be ambiguous where the individual doesn't know what they're "supposed" to look like in the first place.

Fads however don't apply to hermaphrodites. Ascribing value to whatever the latest fad may be is to denigrate hermaphrodites and mock God's plan in creating them. Fellini knew that. Why don't you?

Johny Joe Hold 02-28-2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1281661)
When I was a little girl there was no Transgenders. Now you can't take ten steps without bumping into and offending one of them. Those who welcome the Transgender welcome the demons that possess them. When an entire family, or classroom, or sports club welcomes the Transgender, they welcome the demons. Have you ever noticed how they use multiple pronouns? They aren't lying, dear. They are alerting you to the many demons that occupy their mind. It's plural for a reason.
The science is very clear on this. You'd have to be willfully obtuse to deny it.

You speak the truth, Sister Mary. This entire transgender thing is not about confusion, it's about demon-infested minds. Liberals need to focus on the demons instead of making up new words for those suffering the work of those demons.