The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   We Christians Need to Stop Fighting With One Another (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=119390)

Johny Joe Hold 09-27-2021 02:06 PM

We Christians Need to Stop Fighting With One Another

Can you imagine how pleased Satan is when he reads in the paper one Christian group is condemning another? It's exactly what he wants us to do, destroy Christianity by all this infighting.

Really, it's not necessary. We can become one Christ worshipping body without factions running off every-which-way. Landover Baptist Church is an example of how the entire faith should run.

At Landover, Pastor Zeke tells the Biblical truth. There is no dissention. We worship and believe together.

If Christianity's outliers would simply fold their tents and conform to Pastor Zeke's guidance we could get this thing growing again. Specifically, I'm calling for the Catholics and the Mormons to stop their foolishness and fall in line. It is their stubbornness that is the problem.

I think we should see if they are ready to start negotiating. There is a lot of money involved so we would need to figure that out.

Megachurch pastor warns of a 'spirit of division' in the Church | Church & Ministries News (christianpost.com)

WWJDnow 09-27-2021 10:10 PM

Re: We Christians Need to Stop Fighting With One Another

Catholics and Mormons aren't Christians, so we can't expect them to live in accordance with the rules that Jesus gave us. They need to be born again.

We could learn a lot about effective fundraising from those two "churches," however, so I definitely encourage having the dialogue.

Dennis Lukes 09-28-2021 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1289833)
Catholics and Mormons aren't Christians, so we can't expect them to live in accordance with the rules that Jesus gave us. They need to be born again.

Catholics, Mormons, Jews, Unitarians, and Satanists are all schismatic apostate heretics who reject Christ and need to be forcibly brought back into the fold. Pentecostals, Methodists, Lutherans, Episcopalians, Anabaptists, and all those other goofballs aren't quite so wayward, they just need some more minor doctrinal adjustments. Attention members of these "faiths," accept Jesus as your savior and cast your golden crowns at the altar of Landover Baptist Church, and you'll get into Heaven.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 09-29-2021 07:26 AM

I say we reach out with olive branch in hand and a Glock 9mm in the other. Going door to door with a simple message: FIRE IN THE HOLE DEMONS OUT come back to Jesus, my delusional friends.

Isabella White 09-29-2021 08:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1289871)
I say we reach out with olive branch in hand and a Glock 9mm in the other. Going door to door with a simple message: FIRE IN THE HOLE DEMONS OUT come back to Jesus, my delusional friends.

Amen, dear Brother Dr. Toole! I cannot think of anything that would be as convincing, to those who are undecided about leaving their sin and in following the :lord-fancy:. Why, I can only imagine the throngs of people rushing to the altar, when the call goes for those who wish to be saved! :praise-2:

Unfalsifiable 10-01-2021 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1289833)

We could learn a lot about effective fundraising from those two "churches," however, so I definitely encourage having the dialogue.

Indeed. When I saw Mormons described as "Christian" I nearly fell off my chair. What's next? Muslims? After all, Muhammed did babble incoherently and erroneously about "Jesus" and "Mary" in the third Surah of the Quran.

Adam Fag 10-02-2021 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfalsifiable (Post 1289925)
Indeed. When I saw Mormons described as "Christian" I nearly fell off my chair. What's next? Muslims? After all, Muhammed did babble incoherently and erroneously about "Jesus" and "Mary" in the third Surah of the Quran.

Well it could have been her.

Or what he thought those words meant (his wife read and wrote for him, due to his BIG DUMB) but more like she fed him lies (she'd know they were lies due to her pope thing) (or copt) so who was it?

Do gods make sense at all?

Not this one; dumb Mo dumbed out big time. C'est la vie, c'est la guerre, c'est la pomme de terre.