The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   A Drag Queen Preacher? No Wonder God is Angry (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118787)

Johny Joe Hold 04-29-2021 11:48 PM

A Drag Queen Preacher? No Wonder God is Angry

In midwestern Bloomington, IL, a Methodist church gave a call to their interim pastor. He is a homer. He topped off his sinful inclinations by appearing as a woman behind the sacred pulpit! No wonder God is steaming.

Has the homer preacher or his congregation ever read in the Bible that God made man and woman? This guy needs to go back to Boys Town on Halstead Street in nearby Chicago.

Al Mohler denounces Illinois church with drag queen leader - The Christian Post

https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/..._w_760_381.jpg

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-30-2021 11:55 AM

Re: A Drag Queen Preacher? No Wonder God is Angry

Quote:

“They’re saying this person is being called to ministry and has our approval to receive the United Methodist support financially and otherwise,” Simmons said. “My faith and my understanding of God calls me to be a part of that; to be a part of change-making and to be a part of creating spaces where everyone, regardless of their identities [or] orientations, can be and exist without even an inkling of ‘Am I welcomed here?'”
That's the opposite of the way God wants us to look at the issue.

Proverbs 3:5-7 KJV 5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Also, why should that transgendered be welcomed in a Christian church or even a Christian-lite church like the UMC? Here's what Donald Trump's favorite book of the Bible has to say about it:

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV 14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Maybe "Ms. Penny Cost" and those lezbionics from that other article should form their own "church" where they can shake their fists at Almighty God for not doing everything their way.

Johny Joe Hold 04-30-2021 02:19 PM

With drag queens reading at children's story hours in public libraries, can you imagine what the Sunday School teachers in this church look like? Watch for news of a lighting strike there soon.

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-30-2021 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1283912)
With drag queens reading at children's story hours in public libraries, can you imagine what the Sunday School teachers in this church look like? Watch for news of a lighting strike there soon.

Good point. People ask what difference it makes to anyone else. This is what difference it makes. The non-aggression principle is not in the Bible.

Isabella White 04-30-2021 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1283912)

Oh, yes, indeed, dear Brother Mayor Hold. Hearing news of multiple lightning strikes would not be surprising -- especially since some of those drag queen "preachers" have been dressed to represent their leader, Satan, as you shall see below. I only hope that the :lord-fancy: :god-fancy: Almighty will reveal :his: powerful wrath to those proud perverts, and put an end to this terrible travesty -- once, and for all!

Romans 1:18 "For the wrath of :god-fancy: is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;"

Ezekiel 25:17 "And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the :lord-fancy:, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/images/...00_75_s_c1.jpg

Virginia Day Templeton 05-02-2021 06:06 PM

While this is disgusting, it also proves the old adage that there's nothing new under the sun. Cathoholic "clergy" have been wearing dresses for thousands of years. This one only makes it flagrant by adding makeup and a wig (yet he still appears more masculine than Frannie).

Isabella White 05-02-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia Day Templeton (Post 1283983)
While this is disgusting, it also proves the old adage that there's nothing new under the sun. Cathoholic "clergy" have been wearing dresses for thousands of years. This one only makes it flagrant by adding makeup and a wig (yet he still appears more masculine than Frannie).

My goodness; yes indeed, dear Sister Templeton. Those Cathyolick priests have been dressing up in gowns and fancy hats for centuries now. And, judging by their outfits in the photo below, it appears as though they are quite skilled at ladies' work: tatting tablecloths and doilies!

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Nn9rF6J-D...0/conclave.jpg

Johny Joe Hold 05-02-2021 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1283991)
My goodness; yes indeed, dear Sister Templeton. Those Cathyolick priests have been dressing up in gowns and fancy hats for centuries now. And, judging by their outfits in the photo below, it appears as though they are quite skilled at ladies' work: tatting tablecloths and doilies!

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Nn9rF6J-D...0/conclave.jpg

When you see lace, the wearer has to be female. I've never heard otherwise.

Isabella White 05-02-2021 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1284003)
When you see lace, the wearer has to be female. I've never heard otherwise.

Oh, I think so, too, dear Brother Mayor Hold. And, they're certainly being very unashamedly excessive about this. Really, though; who on Earth wears a knee-length dress over a formal evening gown?