The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hillary Clinton comforts a gay teen - a sad lesson in the dangers of partial truths (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106345)

Elmer G. White 07-08-2015 04:46 AM

Hillary Clinton comforts a gay teen - a sad lesson in the dangers of partial truths

The "gay marriage" issue has been resolved.

Jesus disapproves. He will eventually show His chagrin to the culprits by winnowing heavily the list of people who can join Him in Heaven. Still, some young minds are struggling. There are young people out there crying for help, desperate to get rid of the colonic demons that try to seduce them into rectal enjoyments. They reach out for HELP. This is how the secular world responds. I bring this story with the deepest sadness.

Quote:

Ellen DeGeneres has become the latest high-profile figure to join the tens of thousands of people responding to a powerful post on the Humans of New York Facebook page.

The page, which features portraits of ordinary people on the streets of New York accompanied by a short quote, posted a picture on Saturday of a gay teenage boy seemingly on the brink of tears.

Alongside the image, the caption reads: “I'm homosexual and I'm afraid about what my future will be and that people won't like me.”
We are True Christians™. We are compassionate. Our hearts and souls cry with the sadness of children. We want to comfort them. We want the children to be happy. Ms. DeGeneres wants these children to be proud and happy. So does Mrs. Clinton.

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/images/obgr...ae325ed160.png

Quote:

“Prediction from a grown-up: Your future is going to be amazing. You will surprise yourself with what you're capable of and the incredible things you go on to do. Find the people who love and believe in you - there will be lots of them. –H”
We are True Christians™. We are compassionate. Our hearts and souls cry with the sadness of children. We want to comfort them. We want the children to be happy. Ms. DeGeneres wants these children to be proud and happy. So does Mrs. Clinton. She is perfectly right. In the present mental climate these gay teens will find many people who support their choices and love them and encourage them to come out and be happy. This is all true.

It is not the whole Truth™.

People accept and love and encourage responsible youths regardless of their sexual orientation. Jesus doesn't. God and Jesus hate these things. It is often heartbreaking to see intelligent, bright and talented young gay youths going around happily, preparing for college, helping their peers, studying complicated stuff and becoming useful lawyers, doctors and merchants, living with their partners in harmony and raising compassionate and caring children. As people we are happy to see them happy. But our souls cry when we see how this leads them into the Wrath of Jesus.

Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Jesus does not want them to be happy in this life. He wants them to repent and stop coming out of the closet. Secret things belong to Him, not everybody. If they cannot control their urges and marry, He wants them to lead unhappy lives single and abandoned away from the eyes of decent people. Jesus rules. For the unbelievers this seems crazy and cruel. Jesus knew they would feel that way!

1 Corinthians 1:25
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

:praise:

This is the partial truth! Yes, people of modern civilized societies will love and cherish homosexuals and treat them as equals and offer them a life filled with the usual pros and cons of study, family, success and occasional failure, love, divorce, children, expectations, sickness and health. Jesus hates that. He wants these people to hide their ways and lead their lives in obscurity. We cannot see the evil in these people but Jesus can. We must believe Him in this.

Romans 1:29
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Because if they let go of the happiness, they can perhaps (by repenting, getting a baptism, following His commandments, all of them, etc.) gain access to Heaven. A sad life on Earth is a small prize to pay. The whole Truth™ is here. Yes, we love you but Jesus hates you. The Truest™ Love is that of us True Christians™ because we tell that a sorry anguished life is better than a life of acceptance and happiness. Because Jesus tells us so. He is the Master. The true depths of His love will only be revealed in Heaven, not here on Earth. But you'll know IF you get into Heaven.

:praise:

http://www.ctnprayer.com/wp-content/...3/03/Judge.jpg

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Mary Etheldreda 07-10-2015 06:02 PM

Re: Hillary Clinton comforts a gay teen - a sad lesson in the dangers of partial truths

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1150849)
People accept and love and encourage responsible youths regardless of their sexual orientation. Jesus doesn't. God and Jesus hate these things. It is often heartbreaking to see intelligent, bright and talented young gay youths going around happily, preparing for college, helping their peers, studying complicated stuff and becoming useful lawyers, doctors and merchants, living with their partners in harmony and raising compassionate and caring children. As people we are happy to see them happy. But our souls cry when we see how this leads them into the Wrath of Jesus.

Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Jesus does not want them to be happy in this life. He wants them to repent and stop coming out of the closet. Secret things belong to Him, not everybody. If they cannot control their urges and marry, He wants them to lead unhappy lives single and abandoned away from the eyes of decent people. Jesus rules. For the unbelievers this seems crazy and cruel. Jesus knew they would feel that way!

AMEN!

The hardest part of being such creatures of Christ-like Compassion is watching the youth embrace this Message of Death. Jesus doesn't care about our emotions, only our service. He was clear about this when speaking as the Holy Ghost, as well as when He was speaking as Jesus. The Old and New Testaments testify to His Will for mankind:

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
Fear God, and keep his commandments:
for this is the whole duty of man.
Ecclesiastes 12:13

But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.
And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.
Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you,
That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him:
and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.
Matthew 21:28-32

If ye love me, keep my commandments.
John 14:15

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 14:21

But the World today is naught but Darkness and Hopelessness outside the Body of Christ. Sinners find Hope where Hope cannot be found - in mankind, in so-called "progressive" social policies. They attempt to confuse and confound Americans. They do this because they believe if many people sin, they don't have to feel guilty about sinning themselves. And it works. It's so successful that nowadays anyone can and will identify as a sexual deviant, and does so proudly.

O come Lord Jesus!

Brother Tobias 07-10-2015 06:51 PM

Re: Hillary Clinton comforts a gay teen - a sad lesson in the dangers of partial truths

I think happiness is overrated.

Life is tough, no doubt about it. Jesus never meant it to be easy. He said in this world we will have trouble. The promise, however, it that He has overcome this world. When we remember our calling and our inheritance in heaven, we will more adequately keep our eyes fixed upon Him Who will keep us in perfect peace no matter what difficulties come our way. As
Isaiah 26:3
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

It is a challenge to stay the course and be steadfast, but if we can keep our minds fixed upon Christ and rest upon Him by faith, He will keep us in perfect peace. The Christian life is not easy, but it can be one of great joy, incomprehensible peace, intimacy with our Lord, and rest for our souls.

In Christ

Tobias