The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   How the Comic-Con SEX convention is destroying God's America! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=91579)

Cranky Old Man 07-20-2013 10:44 AM

How the Comic-Con SEX convention is destroying God's America!

Times are changing. And not in a good way! In the past gays, child rapists and Obama voters used to hide to avoid their well deserved prosecution (Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27). In Obama's 2013 they openly organize anti America conventions. Even Russia has laws against promoting the gay deathstyle to innocent children. America on the other hand has Obama, Comic-Con and Disney spiting baby Jesus in the face while destroying everything that once made America great! No wonder our economy is tanking. With great personal pain and sacrifice I have collected some proof of how the Comic-Con sex convention is making Jesus cry.

*** WARNING, THESE IMAGES ARE ONLY SUITABLE FOR TRUE CHRISTIANS ***

These sluts are not dressed as proper Christian ladies!
http://i.imgur.com/WoAvg0V.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RnT76Tl.jpg

Shameless sex solicitation whore!
http://i.imgur.com/1oWKrXq.jpg

This is the insane garbage Comic-Con sells to displace the Holy Bible!
http://i.imgur.com/7iL9DXn.jpg

Openly worshipping Satan!
http://i.imgur.com/LQsOdhV.jpg

Even his hands are about nothing but gay sex!
http://i.imgur.com/sgCN4NG.jpg

Dr Laurence Niles 07-20-2013 11:17 AM

Re: How the Comic-Con SEX convention is destroying God's America!

When was the last time ANY comic gave due respect and worship to The Lord? When they place these so called 'super heroes' like Dawnstar, Midnighter, Apollo, Hercules, Element Lad or Jenny Sparks on a pedestal it make makes people forget Jesus and all He has done for us and I hate it.

God bless.

Mary Etheldreda 07-20-2013 05:30 PM

In Japan, a country all Comic-Con aficionados want to turn the USA into, they have become so bold as to dress like this even when no convention is in town. Look at this guy going to work on a regular week day:

http://media-cache-ak2.pinimg.com/73...e418e813b5.jpg

This is what these Comic-Con people want to turn America into.

:thumbdown:

FreeFromBrains 07-20-2013 06:47 PM

The Mousketteer lady is insanely hot.

:wub:

MitzaLizalor 07-21-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeFromBrains (Post 1016246)

Oh is she supposed to be a mouse. I don't think she'd colour co-ordinate with your lipstick. Although I've never been to a comic conference I was dragged along to a sort of sci-fi con. which I won't name but which taught me the depths to which deluded persons will slither in their quest for libidinous satisfaction.

The friends I attended with had come from 4 different countries for the occasion and I'd only ever known them as normal(ish) but once those costumes went on, if I'd never seen demon possession before I'd seen it then. Their whole persona changed. Instead of looking at their eyes as they talked the idea behind the garments seemed to be to direct the gaze elsewhere (it varied according to "character"). The examples in OP demonstrate that.

The key-note speaker was Terry Pratchett I walked out at once I was not wearing fancy-dress he's been given a knighthood apparently so now it's Sir Terence a dalek bumped into me I followed it.

The joint was deserted, just the odd freak, in one room they'd been having a "spaceship" building competition like off the cover of a pulp adventure it was pathetic. If I'd known I was going to do that (as they had) and gone equipped (they were) I would have taken more materials than empty kitchen-roll tubes and baking foil. Someone was making croaking noises, I looked around: it was the dalek. A maniac was stuck inside it and I had to get him out which was very easy I don't think he was stuck at all.

"It's a real dalek," he informed me. There is no such thing as a real dalek.
"It has levers inside, look!" I didn't.
"After the lecture.." that means after Sir Terence has finished brainwashing his captive audience "..there's a feeding frenzy!!" Yes I was a little hungry you will not believe what happened next.

Imagine the scene: an indoor pool (full), a nice big sign (done in bad colours)
SHARK FEEDiNG FRENZY

geeks everywhere in swimwear many dressed as sharks some still wearing other costumes about as classy as FFB's lipstick which averages RGB8bitHEXBD818D over both lips, the stuff is more evenly applied to the top lip, they just stood there.

Did I mention the fish? Crispy fried and hot there was a mountain of it and chips. Here is a picture.

http://u8353.direct.atpic.com/39024/0/2709039/0.png

The motley assorted geeks were quite excited
.its going 2 b a feeding frenzy
..yes i kno
...im so xcitd
....do you think well b allowed in the pool

Now using the word "allowed" at anything described as a "frenzy" was new in my experience. There were probably about 300 of them all just standing there more or less there was some fidgeting my friend enquired "Why are you all just standing there?"

(there was probably 1,000 pieces of fish on several large platters arranged close to the pool • buckets and buckets of chips • all hot • it's called a shark feeding frenzy • they're dressed as sharks (or floozies) • it's on NOWwhat do you think's supposed to happen)

"No-one's told us when to start"

There were several teachers in my party, this was like a gift from Heaven they went straight into character:
[brisk hand clap] "NOW IS EVERYONE HERE" .. "YOU! STOP DOING THAT"
[2nd teacher] THAT'S NOT A VERY STRAIGHT LINE NO-ONE'S GETTING ANY FISH TIL I SEE A STRAIGHT LINE"
(shuffling from the nerds)

I could see this was going to take some time so helped myself to a fish, slunk into the pool and floated there on a green inflatible shark it was quite difficult to balance actually..

[1st teacher] "WHO'S THAT SNIGGERING?"
[2nd teacher] (selects geek at random) "Here's our culprit"
[1st teacher] "Not a very prepossessing specimen is it, what's that?" (points)
[2nd teacher] "That's not very respectful is it? [aside] could you take a plate of fish into my office please."

A side room of some description becomes her office, several fish are placed in there with tartare sauce, she hauls her victim off like a spider. The frenzy was permitted to begin.

We didn't hang around but checked back a few hours later. Satan had been very active in the pool room, I can now see.

That is the mentality at these events.

And the costumes are just repulsive (verified by approval of the mouse by FFB I would never go out dressed as a mouse). Perhaps if witnessing at such a shemozzle it would be best for the youth group to be accompanied by a Pastor [subject to Pastoral approval].

Didymus Much 07-21-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1016280)
...FFB's lipstick which averages RGB8bitHEXBD818D over both lips, the stuff is more evenly applied to the top lip, they just stood there...

In her defence, it's more a combination of bad lighting and fishface than ineptitude with the lipstick trowel.

Pastor Ezekiel 07-21-2013 04:59 AM

I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8

WWJDnow 07-25-2013 06:52 AM

Why do you think they call it Comic Con? The only comics that are safe to read are Chick Tracts.

WilliamJenningsBryan 07-26-2013 04:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeFromBrains (Post 1016246)

If you're into bestiality at least get your animals correct. That woman looks like a cat to me - no big ears.

This is a "Mouseketeer" (albeit one this is currently roasting in Hell):

Attachment 21748

timmy hensley 07-29-2013 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1016211)
Times are changing. And not in a good way! In the past gays, child rapists and Obama voters used to hide to avoid their well deserved prosecution (Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27). In Obama's 2013 they openly organize anti America conventions. Even Russia has laws against promoting the gay deathstyle to innocent children. America on the other hand has Obama, Comic-Con and Disney spiting baby Jesus in the face while destroying everything that once made America great! No wonder our economy is tanking. With great personal pain and sacrifice I have collected some proof of how the Comic-Con sex convention is making Jesus cry.

*** WARNING, THESE IMAGES ARE ONLY SUITABLE FOR TRUE CHRISTIANS ***

These sluts are not dressed as proper Christian ladies!
http://i.imgur.com/WoAvg0V.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RnT76Tl.jpg

Shameless sex solicitation whore!
http://i.imgur.com/1oWKrXq.jpg

This is the insane garbage Comic-Con sells to displace the Holy Bible!
http://i.imgur.com/7iL9DXn.jpg

Openly worshipping Satan!
http://i.imgur.com/LQsOdhV.jpg

Even his hands are about nothing but gay sex!
http://i.imgur.com/sgCN4NG.jpg

There is almost no words to describe this.
First of all, the title is wrong. Comic con is not even a sex convention. It is most likely a polar opposite.

Also, comic con is not funded by anyone you mentioned. And it has been around since the 1970's. And you claim it's destroying america and is offensive to jesus? How?

Next, why would anyone want to cosplay as a christian? Cosplaying is for comics, movies and video games? Like cosplaying as Master chief from halo, or Karkat Vantas from homestuck or Spider-man.

Next, why would they give bibles at Comic con? The bible is not a comic. The mlp comic isn't even disgracing the bible.

The next picture is another example of cosplay.

And for the last picture... I have no words.

MitzaLizalor 07-29-2013 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timaeusTestified (Post 1017812)
Next, why would they give Bibles at Comic con?

To save souls.

timmy hensley 07-29-2013 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1017831)
To save souls.

You don't even acknowledge anything else i have to say?

Anyways, if you want to "save souls" at comic con, why don't you set up a booth at SDCC? It'll be hard to get peoples attention advertising bibles though.

MitzaLizalor 07-29-2013 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timaeusTestified (Post 1017838)
You don't even acknowledge anything else i have to say?

Anyways, if you want to "save souls" at comic con, why don't you set up a booth at SDCC? It'll be hard to get peoples attention advertising bibles though.

They could be given out at the dawn service and prayer meeting.

timmy hensley 07-29-2013 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1017840)
They could be given out at the dawn service and prayer meeting.

There is no prayer meeting or whatever you call it at comic con. It's basically a bunch of people dressing up as these people:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...kat_Vantas.png
http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/...ef-profile.jpg
And they also get cool limited edition stuff for insane prices.

MitzaLizalor 07-29-2013 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timaeusTestified (Post 1017843)
There is no prayer meeting or whatever you call it at comic con.

That's how they destroy America and offend Jesus?

Christians do not "play" (cos- or otherwise) because we live in reality.

Your other points weren't questions.

Didymus Much 07-29-2013 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timaeusTestified (Post 1017812)
...And for the last picture... I have no words.

Not even "Best Real-life Powdered Toast Man Evah"? :(

If you cling tenaciously to his buttocks (remember to always ask permission), he may forgive you.

timmy hensley 07-29-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1017846)
That's how they destroy America and offend Jesus?

Christians do not "play" (cos- or otherwise) because we live in reality.

Your other points weren't questions.

So anything that isn't praying or reading the bible is destroying America and offending Jesus? Seems kinda depressing, actually.

MitzaLizalor 07-29-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timaeusTestified (Post 1017864)
So anything that isn't praying or reading the Bible is destroying America and offending Jesus? Seems kinda depressing, actually.

I think of life as a prayer. But no, there are other things - for instance gardening or sewing are not prayer as such but in choosing plants or material I am appreciating God's bounty. Without which I'd be starving or naked. But there are also things that contradict God's Perfect Love (which cannot abide with sin). Running around in a mask and a bikini with a heart emblazoned on my leg going "I'm available too!" typifies the wanton whom God recognises as an idolator. He explains:

Ezekiel 9b-11aI am broken with their whorish heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which go a whoring after their idols: and they shall lothe themselves for the evils which they have committed in all their abominations. And they shall know that I am the LORD, and that I have not said in vain that I would do this evil unto them. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Smite with thine hand, and stamp with thy foot, and say, Alas for all the evil abominations KJV

But is a bikini mouse with a heart on its nose an idol? Jesus says "Yes" continuing:

Colossians 3:4-6 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: KJV

Look around. War. Rumours of war. Murder skyrocketing, sluts everywhere, homosexuals, cross-dressing perverts, people even pretending to be animals so they can "get it on" it didn't turn out so well for Pasiphaë and no doubt the minotaur would be a hot costume for sex at these conventions which, as I mentioned earlier, I had once attended.

James 4:1-4 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. KJV

It's obvious isn't it. All these freaks are worshipping SATAN and the net result (once you've cancelled out "a good time" vs SATAN and the "gratification" vs SATAN and the "fun" vs SATAN and the whole "superhero" genre) can only be HELL FOREVER and what Christian would choose that? no Christian.

No Christian at all.

evitech 08-02-2013 03:51 PM

first off, Disney and comic con are not ruining america or its economy, nor is comic con a "sex" convention. It is an organizing of nerds, geeks, and comic enthusiasts to enjoy everything geek.

secondly, those ladies most likely aren't christian, and you shouldn't call them "devil worshipers" because they don't believe the same things as you.

thirdly, how does a show about ponies living in a Utopian society, in any way, displace the bible.

fourthly, a guy in a costume who likes a movie

fifthly, he's giving a thumbs up to a camera dressed as a guy from a cartoon from the 90's, how does that suggest homosexuality

sixth, downs syndrome is a mental disorder, you cant control that,
why should we care is homosexuals are in our classes or our children's class
you've been talking about how comic con is unholy and then say "we should get our daughters raped."

finally, to everyone, don't think everything has to have some sort of religious underlining, it doesn't. If i say comic con is fun that just means i like going to it and seeing all the cool stuff they do, not i am a creep who only cares about sex. If i say i like my little pony that doesn't mean i hate the bible and everything it stands for, i just like a cartoon. even if i say "i don't believe in god" that doesn't instantly mean i worship the devil, just i think something different. so calm down about comic con, disney, and things of the sort, its not hurting you in any way, its not hurting your religion, and people that enjoy it don't hurt you. So if you have read all the way through this, thank you. Don't this comment as i hate Christianity or Jesus or anything, I respect your opinion and am just replying with mine.

James Hutchins 08-02-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evitech (Post 1018939)
first off, Disney and comic con are not ruining america or its economy, nor is comic con a "sex" convention. It is an organizing of nerds, geeks, and comic enthusiasts to enjoy everything geek.

Disney and its' ilk are shining examples of what is wrong with America. You want to read a book, read a Bible. Plenty of stories in it.

Quote:

secondly, those ladies most likely aren't christian, and you shouldn't call them "devil worshipers" because they don't believe the same things as you.
Of course they are not Christians, they are all whores.

Quote:

thirdly, how does a show about ponies living in a Utopian society, in any way, displace the bible.
Because it is make beleive. No where in the Bible does it say 'Friendship is magic'. In fact, God is quite clear about sourcerers.
Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Quote:

fourthly, a guy in a costume who likes a movie
1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Quote:

fifthly, he's giving a thumbs up to a camera dressed as a guy from a cartoon from the 90's, how does that suggest homosexuality
Because hew is make pervertyed sexal advances. You queers see it so often, that knowing'wink' that like your rectums, you have become hardened to it.

Quote:

sixth, downs syndrome is a mental disorder, you cant control that,
why should we care is homosexuals are in our classes or our children's class
God punishes those that choose the life of a retard.

Quote:

you've been talking about how comic con is unholy and then say "we should get our daughters raped."
What better way for them to get a husband. Women need to be pregnant.

Quote:

finally, to everyone, don't think everything has to have some sort of religious underlining, it doesn't. If i say comic con is fun that just means i like going to it and seeing all the cool stuff they do, not i am a creep who only cares about sex. If i say i like my little pony that doesn't mean i hate the bible and everything it stands for, i just like a cartoon. even if i say "i don't believe in god" that doesn't instantly mean i worship the devil, just i think something different. so calm down about comic con, disney, and things of the sort, its not hurting you in any way, its not hurting your religion, and people that enjoy it don't hurt you. So if you have read all the way through this, thank you. Don't this comment as i hate Christianity or Jesus or anything, I respect your opinion and am just replying with mine.
If you loved Jesus, you would not be so absurd. The only opinon that matters is Gods. Yours does not mean squat.