The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Do negroes go to heaven? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=112300)

Catholicbooger 04-02-2017 07:07 PM

Do negroes go to heaven?

In your twisted point of view, can a negroe go to heaven after death?

Des 04-02-2017 07:10 PM

Re: Do negroes go to heaven?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catholicguest (Post 1208808)

Well, we will have to have someone to clean all the mansions, handle catering, and starch our robes.

Basilissa 04-02-2017 07:17 PM

Quote:

Hello and :welcome: to our Godly forum, dear.

This is one of the worst introductions I've seen recently, but as a Catholic you do not read the Bible and have not find Jesus, so I suppose it's as good as it can get.

To answer your question, it depends, dear. Ultimately, Salvation depends on person's faith, not their ethnic origin. Of course, Jesus is a bit picky when it comes to which nationalities should be preached to:

Matthew 10:1-6
1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

handmaiden 04-02-2017 07:37 PM

Quote:

Why say you twisted are we?

We read and present the words of the Bible, precisely as written.

Are you suggesting that there is something twisted about the ideas and standards set forth in the most widely known holy book of all time?

Are you suggesting that there is something twisted about the character and person of God, whose attributes and intentions are set forth in the Bible?

Please be more specific in expressing your viewpoint. Show us where we have twisted any Bible verse to negate its authority. Or show us your perspective of what constitutes a twisted use of authority.

Alvin Moss 04-02-2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

We get a great many rude wretches, unwashed, unsaved and unfamiliar with civilized custom, here on this godly forum. Most have not the slightest idea of how to act in a gentlemanly fashion. You seem to understand that you are a guest, by virtue of your label, and yet you still have the effrontery to call us vile names in our own home. For this, you bear a greater measure of shame, because you understand what you have done.

What you do not understand is the word of God. Likely, you have never read His word. Rather, you have heard the version supplied by your homosexual priests who value their ceremony and trappings of office more than the word of God. You are an idolater, in direct violation of His command, and you will burn in Hell unless you seek salvation. Your salvation will not be found among papist idols and saints, nor will you be guided there by perverts in golden vestments.

Only through a personal relationship with Jesus will you be saved and, frankly, I fear that is unlikely.

If you were at all familiar with Christianity and our origins, you would know that the Negroe bears the mark of Cain. Can they be saved? Of course, though their path is more difficult due to their forbearer's sins. This is all part of God's plan- a plan with which you are no doubt totally unaware of since you are not Christian.

So, anyway, this is the forum where you tell us all about yourself. Why don't you get to it and drop the smart ass stance?

Levi Jones 04-02-2017 07:55 PM

Hello friend,

Thank you for your question. Of course the Hammites can go to heaven. They just need to washed clean and white as snow by the blood of the sacrificial lamb that is Jesus Christ.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/wordp...1162804490.jpg

If they don't regret of their thuggish lifestyle and ways, there's a place for that too.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/wordp...y_Hell_art.jpg

Thomas Taylor 04-03-2017 04:44 AM

Quote:

Dear Taig,

Instead of asking stupid questions about other races ask this one:

Can Papist child molesting, Mary worshipping idolaters go to heaven?

YIC
TT

Daniel Boone 04-05-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Well lets look at it this way; negro's in the bible are indeed described as " THE BEASTS " and for good reason, look how they act and behave in barbaric ways. Take your African nations for example, cannibalism is still alive and very well and thriving. Explore what " MUTI KILIINGS " are all about..,its sickening and vile. Most if not ALL African nations practice and worship devilish things such as " witchcraft, voodoo. Most if not ALL African nations are involved in our enemies ways

and are Radical Islamic terrorist killing white Christians. Take a look at here in America how the typical negro male is...very violent and killing and raping and arm robbing in unprecedented ways/amounts.

JONAH: CH 3 VS 7-9

" LET NEITHER MAN NOR BEAST, HERD NOR FLOCK,TASTE ANYTHING; DO NOT LET THEM EAT, DRINK WATER. BUT LET MAN AND BEASTS BE COVERED IN SAKCLOTH { clothing } AND CRY MIGHLTLY UNTO THE LORD. YES, LET EVERY ONE TURN FROM THE VIOLENCE THAT IS IN HIS HANDS "

So what BEAST can wear clothing ?
What BEAST can cry mightily unto GOD ?
What BEAST can repent from the violence in their hands ? {not paws }

The bible is full of hints and clues God has warned his people that negro's are BEASTS, but only those that inherit Gods WISDOM and his elect will have common sense/ knowledge to see this clearly.

Notice above in Jonha that negro's have the opportunity to repent, and only then can negro's be adopted only into the family of God and his children here on earth and heaven.

Also check out 2 Peter ch 3} vs 4-22 and you will learn that negro's are the BEAST OF THE EARTH, AND Peter mentions these beasts riot in the day, and drink. KJV, any other version describes them as false prophet which is not so. Anyone with a brain can see and read who is described

Also the entire short but great book of Jude describes negro;s very very clearly in our society and Jude refers to them as BRUTE BEAST as well. KJV, any other version describes them as false prophets which is not so and sugar coating truth. anyone with a brain can see who is being described here.

Now some , negro's especially, might find that racist, but that was ordained by God, and God saw it was good and people just need to accept that, PERIOD.

Negro's need to accept their lot in life from God the creator and move on, this is why that many negro's in this world are un-Godly to begin with. They simply can't come to grips with that, and instead turn to violence, support liberals, vote Democratic, and we all know that , that party is against biblical teachings.

So why do you think negro's turn to the liberals, become liberals, and heavily support democratic practices ? They want to be better and shine more so than white Israelites of this world { the 12 tribes of Israel, white blessed nations } Simply put, they will not accept their lot in life God gave them.. and this does not sit well with the creator.

http://divine-truth.org/2016/10/19/w...ble-on-negros/

Hope this satisfies your answer

Brock Landers 04-05-2017 07:39 PM

http://i.imgur.com/oh4uT5t.jpg

I hope this child received an A+ for his project.

FreeFromBrains 04-05-2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Boone (Post 1209190)
Well lets look at it this way; negro's in the bible are indeed described as " THE BEASTS " and for good reason, look how they act and behave in barbaric ways. Take your African nations for example, cannibalism is still alive and very well and thriving. Explore what " MUTI KILIINGS " are all about..,its sickening and vile. Most if not ALL African nations practice and worship devilish things such as " witchcraft, voodoo. Most if not ALL African nations are involved in our enemies ways

and are Radical Islamic terrorist killing white Christians. Take a look at here in America how the typical negro male is...very violent and killing and raping and arm robbing in unprecedented ways/amounts.

" LET NEITHER MAN NOR BEAST, HERD NOR FLOCK,TASTE ANYTHING; DO NOT LET THEM EAT, DRINK WATER. BUT LET MAN AND BEASTS BE COVERED IN SAKCLOTH { clothing } AND CRY MIGHLTLY UNTO THE LORD. YES, LET EVERY ONE TURN FROM THE VIOLENCE THAT IS IN HIS HANDS "

The bible is full of hints and clues God has warned his people that negro's are BEASTS, but only those that inherit Gods WISDOM and his elect will have common sense/ knowledge to see this clearly.

Notice above in Jonha that negro's have the opportunity to repent, and only then can negro's be adopted only into the family of God and his children here on earth and heaven.

Also check out 2 Peter ch 3} vs 4-22 and you will learn that negro's are the BEAST OF THE EARTH, AND Peter mentions these beasts riot in the day, and drink. KJV, any other version describes them as false prophet which is not so. Anyone with a brain can see and read who is described

Also the entire short but great book of Jude describes negro;s very very clearly in our society and Jude refers to them as BRUTE BEAST as well. KJV, any other version describes them as false prophets which is not so and sugar coating truth. anyone with a brain can see who is being described here.

Now some , negro's especially, might find that racist, but that was ordained by God, and God saw it was good and people just need to accept that, PERIOD.

Negro's need to accept their lot in life from God the creator and move on, this is why that many negro's in this world are un-Godly to begin with. They simply can't come to grips with that, and instead turn to violence, support liberals, vote Democratic, and we all know that , that party is against biblical teachings.

So why do you think negro's turn to the liberals, become liberals, and heavily support democratic practices ? They want to be better and shine more so than white Israelites of this world { the 12 tribes of Israel, white blessed nations } Simply put, they will not accept their lot in life God gave them.. and this does not sit well with the creator.

http://divine-truth.org/2016/10/19/w...ble-on-negros/

Hope this satisfies your answer

You racist sack of shit. I hope your shoulder really piffleing hurts.

Mary Etheldreda 04-05-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Indeed. Liberals and progressives may argue that racism refers to prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. We know however, if this belief comes from the Holy Bible then it doesn't count as racism. Instead it's known as righteousness, as it is in keeping with the LORD's Will. And that, my dear friend, is the only thing any one of us has to worry about.

Quote:

AMEN! Whoever considered progress a strength for everyone in society never understood the LORD's divine desire to keep society fixed in such a way as to extend Blessings (secularists know it as "privileges") to the select few, even at the expense of others. Trying to fight for "equal rights" not only takes rights away from me, like sharing pieces of a pie, but angers Christ who will come again in Glory and Vengeance! He will not be mocked!

Daniel Boone 04-06-2017 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeFromBrains (Post 1209193)
You racist sack of shit. I hope your shoulder really piffleing hurts.

I just quoted a way for negro's to make it to heaven , to be adopted into the kingdom of God forever, yet, because I didn't quote that they were top notch above all else...out of pure hatred and jealousy this poster labeled me a racist and wished pain upon me. Now you can clearly see why they are below the white race and described as " BEASTS". Its not heaven they want,no, no, no. Actually many of them have a one way ticket to hell. Want they want is total control..total praise, total worship, total admiration. Making it into heaven is besides the point.

Brother Harold Porter 04-06-2017 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Boone (Post 1209224)
I just quoted a way for negro's to make it to heaven , to be adopted into the kingdom of God forever, yet, because I didn't quote that they were top notch above all else...out of pure hatred and jealousy this poster labeled me a racist and wished pain upon me. Now you can clearly see why they are below the white race and described as " BEASTS". Its not heaven they want,no, no, no. Actually many of them have a one way ticket to hell. Want they want is total control..total praise, total worship, total admiration. Making it into heaven is besides the point.

Frankly son, you DO come across as a racist. Have you actually read what the Bible has to say about Jesus saving ALL that love Him? Including Negroes? Note that you made a mistake in making "negro's" possessive, among many other grammatical errors? If you would suggest that you are better than the Negro, you should at least demonstrate your white superiority in the English language. No?

The rest of your post is a solicited pity-party. No thanks.

1) 1 Timothy 2:4 -- “[God our Savior] will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.” For me, this is the king of the heap. It clearly spells out God’s will. Other Bible versions say that God wants, desires and wishes that all people be saved and come to the truth. This verse completely supports universalism, no matter what word you use to describe God's will, so I don’t really have to explain it. It puts the burden of proof squarely on the shoulders of those who say Jesus will cast the defiant into hell for all eternity. They believe God wants to save all people, but for some reason is unwilling or unable to do it. I want to hear their reasons why the all-knowing, all-wise, all-loving, Almighty Creator of all mankind can’t get what He wants.

2) Jeremiah 32:27 -- “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh, is there any thing too hard for Me?” I say, “No, nothing is too hard for You, Father. You are able to save all people and bring them to the truth.” Those who believe in eternal hell for unbelievers do have a list of things that are too hard for the Almighty to accomplish. I want to see my heavenly Father’s face when they present this list to Him.

3) John 5:22-23 -- “For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son: 23That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that honors not the Son honors not the Father which has sent Him.” I believe this scripture in underused by universalists. Scriptural universalists believe that there is a judgment, and that it will be horrible for those who go through it. But we also believe there is a very high, ultimate purpose for that judgment -- “That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father.” The word honor means to prize or revere. All people will eventually prize and revere Jesus, and His judgment will play a vital role in accomplishing this.

4) Matthew 18:11-14 -- “For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, does he not leave the ninety and nine, and go into the mountains, and seek that which is gone astray? 13And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoices more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.” We must understand the value of every soul to God. We are all former “little ones,” and God does not want us to ultimately perish. The problem is that we all grow up, sprout armpit hair, and rebel. Still, Jesus came to save what was lost -- all of us -- and He won’t fail.

5) Acts 3:20-21 -- “And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 21Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.” When Jesus comes all will be fully restored. This is no secret. God has talked about since the world began. Will you believe it?

6) 1 John 4:14 -- “And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.” This verse gives us a title for Jesus and His mission: Savior of the world. Will He or won’t He fulfill His title and mission? How could you or I bet against Him succeeding? He is and will be the Savior of the world -- everyone…all people…yes, really, all people. Now that’s good news…no, that’s great news!

May Christ redeem the hate in your heart.

Basilissa 04-06-2017 02:31 AM

Hi Daniel and :welcome-flowers: to our Godly forum!

Quote:

Well lets look at it this way; negro's in the bible are indeed described as " THE BEASTS "

Where?

Quote:

These are very uplifting verses indeed. They show that even the wicked people of Ninevah, the pagan Assyrians, were able to convert to the Only True Religion.

Quote:

You do realize that these verses refer to the Assyrians, who were definitely not black, right?

Jonah 9
1 And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time, saying,

2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.

3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.
4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.
5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.
7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.
9 Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

Quote:

The bible is full of hints and clues God has warned his people that negro's are BEASTS,
Where?

Quote:

but only those that inherit Gods WISDOM and his elect will have common sense/ knowledge to see this clearly.
Where does He say that?

Quote:

Notice above in Jonha that negro's Assyrians have the opportunity to repent, and only then can negro's be adopted only into the family of God and his children here on earth and heaven.
Exactly - there is a path to Heaven for everybody, even the wicked Assyrians. (Their descendants today are called Chaldean Christians, they track their lineage straight to Sargon the Great and they are very, very, very white).

Quote:

I seem to have misplaced my brain temporarily. Could you point me to a specific verse that specifies what you just said?

Quote:

Same as above.

Quote:

I see your mouth moving but I don't see any Scriptural evidence.

Quote:

I just quoted a way for negro's to make it to heaven , to be adopted into the kingdom of God forever,

Ehem, for the Assyrians. Which, incidentally, is the same way as for the people of all colors, nationalities, and languages.

John 3:16-18
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Thomas Taylor 04-06-2017 11:24 AM

Quote:

Don't worry about it brother. We are blessed when persecuted.

YIC
TT

Des 04-06-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1209226)

Where?

My dear Sister in Christ,

While our well intended newcomer seems to have been slacking on his Bible studies, at least his memory appears to be serving him well.

Exodus 23:29 I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

From there we have our reference to the Beast of the Field, which were the Canaanites. And of course we all know of the curse of Canaan, son of Ham from Genesis 9:25.

The noble plantations of our beloved South were built in no small part upon those two bits of scripture. For the Negro is the descendant of Ham, a servant of servants to labor and toil for God's Chosen, the beast of the field, and so gainfully and fruitfully employed as such prior to the War of Northern Aggression.

And speaking of, today is the anniversary of the Battle of Shiloh Hill, where we sent thousands of those Yankee bastards to an early grave and the pits of hell. I hope all of you are attending my barbecue and cross illumination this evening. As I promised everyone last year, this year we will have a traditional smoked brisket instead of a Korean barbecue. Whose crazy idea was that, anyway?

Daniel Boone 04-06-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 1209225)
Frankly son, you DO come across as a racist. Have you actually read what the Bible has to say about Jesus saving ALL that love Him? Including Negroes? Note that you made a mistake in making "negro's" possessive, among many other grammatical errors? If you would suggest that you are better than the Negro, you should at least demonstrate your white superiority in the English language. No?

The rest of your post is a solicited pity-party. No thanks.

1) 1 Timothy 2:4 -- “[God our Savior] will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.” For me, this is the king of the heap. It clearly spells out God’s will. Other Bible versions say that God wants, desires and wishes that all people be saved and come to the truth. This verse completely supports universalism, no matter what word you use to describe God's will, so I don’t really have to explain it. It puts the burden of proof squarely on the shoulders of those who say Jesus will cast the defiant into hell for all eternity. They believe God wants to save all people, but for some reason is unwilling or unable to do it. I want to hear their reasons why the all-knowing, all-wise, all-loving, Almighty Creator of all mankind can’t get what He wants.

2) Jeremiah 32:27 -- “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh, is there any thing too hard for Me?” I say, “No, nothing is too hard for You, Father. You are able to save all people and bring them to the truth.” Those who believe in eternal hell for unbelievers do have a list of things that are too hard for the Almighty to accomplish. I want to see my heavenly Father’s face when they present this list to Him.

3) John 5:22-23 -- “For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son: 23That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that honors not the Son honors not the Father which has sent Him.” I believe this scripture in underused by universalists. Scriptural universalists believe that there is a judgment, and that it will be horrible for those who go through it. But we also believe there is a very high, ultimate purpose for that judgment -- “That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father.” The word honor means to prize or revere. All people will eventually prize and revere Jesus, and His judgment will play a vital role in accomplishing this.

4) Matthew 18:11-14 -- “For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, does he not leave the ninety and nine, and go into the mountains, and seek that which is gone astray? 13And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoices more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.” We must understand the value of every soul to God. We are all former “little ones,” and God does not want us to ultimately perish. The problem is that we all grow up, sprout armpit hair, and rebel. Still, Jesus came to save what was lost -- all of us -- and He won’t fail.

5) Acts 3:20-21 -- “And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 21Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.” When Jesus comes all will be fully restored. This is no secret. God has talked about since the world began. Will you believe it?

6) 1 John 4:14 -- “And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.” This verse gives us a title for Jesus and His mission: Savior of the world. Will He or won’t He fulfill His title and mission? How could you or I bet against Him succeeding? He is and will be the Savior of the world -- everyone…all people…yes, really, all people. Now that’s good news…no, that’s great news!

May Christ redeem the hate in your heart.

Thank you for your reply;

Do you know what you just did ? You just quoted my quote about negro's being saved and can be adopted into heaven, then came short of calling me a racist for quoting what God wrote...then tried to educate me on my same quote by repeating what I just said. WOW ! Then called me a racist { like i'm offended } .

90 % or more of the black community think I'm a racist and they don't even know me, in fact they think your a racist regardless of how you take up for them. If you where to pass them by on the streets they would think to themselves, " there goes another racist white guy."

That don't even come close to cutting it with me sir. If quoting what God said in Jonha and other scriptures makes me a racist in your eyes than guess what, i'm as racist as God is and proud of it. What is the word racist to you other than " white guilt " for being in the white race that's the apple of Gods eyes.

To call me racist is to call God racist....do you think he cares. WORD IS TRUTH, TRUTH IS WORDS, that's all that matters.

Daniel Boone 04-06-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Where?

These are very uplifting verses indeed. They show that even the wicked people of Ninevah, the pagan Assyrians, were able to convert to the Only True Religion.

You do realize that these verses refer to the Assyrians, who were definitely not black, right?

Jonah 9
And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time, saying,
2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.
3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.
4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.
5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.
7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.
9 Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

Where?

Where does He say that?

Exactly - there is a path to Heaven for everybody, even the wicked Assyrians. (Their descendants today are called Chaldean Christians, they track their lineage straight to Sargon the Great and they are very, very, very white).

I seem to have misplaced my brain temporarily. Could you point me to a specific verse that specifies what you just said?

Same as above.

Ehem, for the Assyrians. Which, incidentally, is the same way as for the people of all colors, nationalities, and languages.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Here is the answers to your question, happy learning. :thumbsup:

http://fathersmanifesto.net/beast.htm

The definition of ADAM; HEBREW = A MAN, ruddy, rosy, to show blood in the face, to blush...in other words white people. is God a racist now again ?

Daniel Boone 04-06-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Boone (Post 1209259)

Here is the answers to your question, happy learning. :thumbsup:

http://fathersmanifesto.net/beast.htm

The definition of ADAM; HEBREW = A MAN, ruddy, rosy, to show blood in the face, to blush...in other words white people. is God a racist now again ?

I FIXED THE LINK ABOVE :thumbsup:

Daniel Boone 04-06-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Where?

Jonah 9
And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time, saying,

Where?

Where does He say that?

Same as above.

Here are your answers, and God Bless

http://fathersmanifesto.net/beast.htm :thumbsup: