The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   is modern pop music the devils work? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=65937)

godismighty 06-01-2011 05:24 PM

is modern pop music the devils work?

Pop music or as it was originally called popular music. And it could be said that all music in the world has been "popular music" somewhere and at some point of time.

But now to the subject of modern pop music...I can hardly understand these pepole who like this kind of music E.G; rebecca black-friday, justin bieber-baby and lady gaga-judas

Lets take Friday by rebecca black for example.

autotuned wich in most cases makes any song sound cheap and non artistic,

When i listened to this song at first the lyrics sound stupid but pretty innocent.

but at a closer look the lyrics are wery un-christian

"7:45, we're drivin' on the highway
Cruisin' so fast, I want time to fly
Fun, fun, think about fun
You know what it is "

" got this, you got this
My friend is by my right, ay
I got this, you got this
Now you know it "

"Gotta get down on Friday "

Now it starts to sound like the song is about teens getting drunk and having pre martial sex...:thumbdown:

Well as the saying goes "sex sells". and I guess ARK studios who were paid by the parents of Rebecca black to make this horendeous video knew this and got their money back million-fold...

and now about the music video of that song...

these kinds of songs turn good christian girls and boys to satanworshipping queers who enjoy getting raped...

I was about to end this post but I really want to make a review about judas by lady gaga...

"
Woah woah woah woah woah
I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as "

this characterises the whole song...he/she well lets call him/her it. It seems to love judas...judas iscariot who betrayed JESUS the son of LORD! and if it is so as the Italian poet Dante wrote in his poem "divine comedy" I am sure that Judas is to be found in the deepest circle of hell

well here is the next piece of extremely satanic lyrics

"Ah-ah-ahhh-ow uh uh o
Ah-ah-ahhh-ow uh uh o
I'll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown "

first two lines seems to be sounds of unholy pleasure. then we see the word "ill bring him down,bring him down,down",,,down from where? you cant bring anybody down from hell to earth? is "it" implying on heaven?

IF so this surely is wery satanic. and the next line, in my opinion suggest the same thing i already said...

enough said I think...I feel to sickened to continue on this subject.

now dear brothers please tell me what you think. do you agree that pop music of today is satans work?

(sorry for any spelling mistakes and/or if this is a little messy,,,I'v been teaching children about christianity in the local school and i am wery tired)

Mrs. Mary Whitford 06-01-2011 06:21 PM

Re: is modern pop music the devils work?

tl;dr but I can answer the thread title for you - yes, it is.

Faith_Machine 06-01-2011 10:35 PM

The following video is highly disturbing, and should not be viewed by anybody who is unsaved. It is allegedly a parody or "remix" of Rebecca Black's Friday, but I suspect what you're actually seeing here is the true audio and video as they appeared prior to being hidden using sophisticated subliminal messaging technologies.

Somebody connected to the video's production must have smuggled this out. It wouldn't surprise me if that person is now in hiding.

Brother Harold Porter 06-01-2011 10:53 PM

Yes. All modern pop music is heathen devilry by definition. As is old pop, disco, techno, rock, rap, metal, classical and yodeling. Some country music is acceptable, but none of that stuff from drunks, adulterers or felons.

If it does not sincerely praise God in humble and modest fashion, it is the music of the damned that the foul heathens can look forward to in the fires of Hell.

Here is a large collection of True Christian™ music that I highly recommend in your daily walk with Jesus Christ.

In Him

Jo Freddie 06-01-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godismighty (Post 758820)
now dear brothers please tell me what you think. do you agree that pop music of today is satans work?

No, it is just arse gravy of the worst kind for the most part, this is nothing new, from an early age, when I first started to take an inerest in music, over 95% of what makes up the "Hit Parade" has been, and still is, utter drivel.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-02-2011 02:45 AM

I have no idea who or what Rebecca Black is, but I have no interest in advertising her degeneracy on our Godly forum. :thumbdown:

There are several threads already going about the evils of secular music. Use the "search" function and go find one.