The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Senator Allen (R ) - God and the Environment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=25806)

Ezekiel Bathfire 07-18-2009 11:51 PM

Senator Allen (R ) - God and the Environment

Quote:

I can’t say enough how it’s time that we get beyond and start focusing on this technology we have and move forward into the future so that our grandchildren can have the same lifestyle we have.

This Earth’s been here 6,000 years — and I know I’m going on and on and I’ll shut up — it’s been here 6,000 years, long before anybody had environmental laws, and somehow it hasn’t been done away with.

We need to get the uranium here in Arizona so this state can get the money from it and the revenues from it.

It can be done safely and you’ll never even know the mine was there when they’re done.

So I am for this.
There is absolutely no danger in Uranium – I own shares in several mines and I am fit as any man my age. The Earth is here that we may revel in the riches supplied by God for our personal use – if He thought that they would make a mess, He would not have given them to us.

Arizona must be very proud - if this is the level of intelligence of their women, their men must be remarkable.

Rev. Jim Osborne 07-19-2009 02:11 AM

Re: Senator Allen (R ) - God and the Environment

Why is this woman a State Senator and not a U.S. Senator? She belongs in the big house to take down those commies Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. First off, I commend her greatly for standing up against the Lie-intific Establishment that says the Earth has been around for 5+ billions of years. Second, she makes a good point about Arizona being a good dumping ground for Uranium. Have you ever been through Arizona? There's nothing out there!

On my recent trip from California to Freehold, Iowa, I drove the I-40 stretch through Arizona and the only cities around were like Kingman (all the way on the western border by California) and Flagstaff (middle of the state). Other than that, just sagebrush and dirt. I don't see the problem of digging a huge crater than dumping hundreds of thousands of barrels of depleted uranium and other toxic waste then filling it. Heck, we could save on the digging costs by just throwing it into a section of the Grand Canyon! That damn canyon is so humongous, you could devote a section of it for waste dumping and leave the rest to bring in tourist dollars.

It's a win-win situation! :thumbsup:

James Hutchins 07-19-2009 11:57 AM

Re: Senator Allen (R ) - God and the Environment

I've been saying this for years about the Grand Canyon. Why dig a new hole when there are plenty about we can fill up? There are loads of pictures about of the place. Just have a gift shoppe next to the place selling digital upload for your camera. Heck, just down load them off the web and no need to waste the time in the car.