The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Lego The Building Block of Satan! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=27290)

Redeemed Papist 12-07-2011 11:58 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Fun
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Payne (Post 821803)
The terrist legos arent made by lego, and they are made tO LOOK COOL so brickarms can make money.

Are you an undercover Danish Lego salesman?

Brian Payne 12-08-2011 08:59 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Fun
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 821962)
Are you an undercover Danish Lego salesman?

Nope, im saying none of the images on this forum have been made or sold by Lego. Brickarms sells some of that stuff. Its made to look cool. For the money, its all about the MONEY have you not been keeping up with America?

Redeemed Papist 12-08-2011 09:04 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Fun
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Payne (Post 822257)
Nope, im saying none of the images on this forum have been made or sold by Lego. Brickarms sells some of that stuff.

Yet again it's difficult to see what point you are raising debate with. You seem to be taking a contrary position expecting us to defend against your points.

Why does it matter if someone copies Lego for added Satanism? Does that not just show Lego's pernicious effect if others copy its evil ways? You really ought to think before you type because you seem to glory in weakening your own position; whatever that is.

Why is it you hate Jesus, again? I've forgotten.

Brian Payne 12-08-2011 09:11 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Just because something is used for evil doesnt make it evil. Humans can do bad things or good things. A human who does a bad thing is a bad human. Not all humans are now criminals. If someone is good, not all humans are good. Others can copie anything to make it evil. ANYTHING. You should have nothing against lego, as they do not sell or make these. The people who made it and the people that search LEGO PORN in google are the problem.
Added satanism? nothing was satinic in the first place. Not with LEGO.

strongbadgeek 12-09-2011 03:10 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Payne (Post 822259)
Just because something is used for evil doesnt make it evil. Humans can do bad things or good things. A human who does a bad thing is a bad human. Not all humans are now criminals. If someone is good, not all humans are good. Others can copie anything to make it evil. ANYTHING. You should have nothing against lego, as they do not sell or make these. The people who made it and the people that search LEGO PORN in google are the problem.
Added satanism? nothing was satinic in the first place. Not with LEGO.

everyone on this forum will call you wrong, and ban you to "hell" and junk. I agree with you, LEGOs are fun, its the people here that make it seem bad. Everyone here is messed up in the head for thinking of this bullshit lol. And by the way, LEGO is translated from the Danish phrase "leg godt", which means "play-well". :lol:

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-09-2011 04:37 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by strongbad440 (Post 822443)
everyone on this forum will call you wrong, and ban you to "hell" and junk. I agree with you, LEGOs are fun, its the people here that make it seem bad. Everyone here is messed up in the head for thinking of this bullshit lol.

Hmm. If everyone else is wrong and you are right, maybe you need to re-examine what you believe. It could be you're simply insane.

Redeemed Papist 12-09-2011 10:01 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by strongbad440 (Post 822443)
everyone on this forum will call you wrong, and ban you to "hell" and junk. I agree with you, LEGOs are fun, its the people here that make it seem bad. Everyone here is messed up in the head for thinking of this bullshit lol. And by the way, LEGO is translated from the Danish phrase "leg godt", which means "play-well". :lol:

Well why don't you and Mr Payne go off together and start a "Lego is not unholy" forum somewhere? Then we can get on with praising God and trying to warn those who might listen that they're displeasing their Lord!

Proud Faroese 12-09-2011 07:13 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 821824)
A Lego recreation of a famous piece of art by notorious Satanic Papist artist M C Escher, who glorified the Tower of Babel in his other works.

http://www.globalgallery.com/prod_im...00/esc-e64.jpg

Do you know what my God did to the Tower of Babel? Obviously not if you're using this Dutch perverts art as a means of defending Lego.

Dutch? And i who always thought that Lego was Swiss, guess you learn something new every day :)

Brother_Percy 12-10-2011 01:07 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
LEGO - HOMOSEXUAL RECRUITING TOOL!

I posted this to the other thread, but I thought I would also post it here to reinforce another terrifying FACT about this repulsive 'toy'.

I now have conclusive PROOF that Lego is not only Satanic, but it is also being used as a Homosexual recruiting tool, and part of the Gay Agenda to brainwash young children into becoming gays! Yes, it is a FACT that they actually have tiny Lego pieces as part of MOST Lego building kits that are in the shape of a tiny male penis and genitalia! This is utterly disgusting!

One can only imagine the type of sicko perverts, homosexuals and pedophiles that design this toys FOR CHILDREN, to actually go out their way to make lego pieces in the shapes of tiny little tallywhackers, so that kids are forced to 'handle' tiny lego testicles when building their models!


Have a look at THIS -

(Ladies, look away ... NOW!)

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kv...c41ao1_500.jpg

Disgusting! :thumbdown:

Voll_EQ 12-10-2011 09:17 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsaroc (Post 436861)
By living in Denmark where the two most dominant languages are Danish and German.

Ok.

1st of all, beeing a denmarkian is nothing to brag about (i know, unfortuanly i am one my self)

2nd, Lying about beeing a denmarkian is still a sin (the lying part)
Revelation 21:8

8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.


In denmarkistan you have english from 3rd grade, and germanian from 7th grade, so basickly the 2 most spoken languages are denmarkiansk and english.

The reason denmarkians in general is bad at english is that they drink to much

Georgina 12-11-2011 09:37 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Fun
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Payne (Post 822257)
Nope, im saying none of the images on this forum have been made or sold by Lego. Brickarms sells some of that stuff. Its made to look cool. For the money, its all about the MONEY have you not been keeping up with America?

you sound like YOU have been keeping up with denmark satan worshipping kid snatchers :thumbdown:

Brian Payne 12-11-2011 09:38 PM

yes, i did some research on the lego website, and found nothing of the sort, being a lego fan for over 15 years, i would know. satan worshiping? kid snatching? please explain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 822491)
Well why don't you and Mr Payne go off together and start a "Lego is not unholy" forum somewhere?

good idea
:)
the picture shown is a very good building block, and only perverted if thats the way YOU think about it, i never thought about it this way, only someone like you would.

Brian Payne 12-13-2011 07:40 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 822619)
LEGO - HOMOSEXUAL RECRUITING TOOL!

I posted this to the other thread, but I thought I would also post it here to reinforce another terrifying FACT about this repulsive 'toy'.

I now have conclusive PROOF that Lego is not only Satanic, but it is also being used as a Homosexual recruiting tool, and part of the Gay Agenda to brainwash young children into becoming gays! Yes, it is a FACT that they actually have tiny Lego pieces as part of MOST Lego building kits that are in the shape of a tiny male penis and genitalia! This is utterly disgusting!

One can only imagine the type of sicko perverts, homosexuals and pedophiles that design this toys FOR CHILDREN, to actually go out their way to make lego pieces in the shapes of tiny little tallywhackers, so that kids are forced to 'handle' tiny lego testicles when building their models!


Have a look at THIS -

(Ladies, look away ... NOW!)

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kv...c41ao1_500.jpg

Disgusting! :thumbdown:

Yeah? i searched "Lego penis" just like YOU (LOL) and got that, but you would have never run into these pictures had you not serched "Lego porn"

Didymus Much 12-13-2011 07:48 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Payne (Post 823492)
... i searched "Lego penis"...

I'm sure everyone who helped to build the internet feels nothing but joy over how you use their creation. :sarcasm:

I mean, really? Googling "Lego penis" to pass the day? Get a life, pal.

Voll_EQ 12-13-2011 08:28 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Lego is just EVIL - End of storrie

Brian Payne 12-14-2011 12:17 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
not everything about Lego is evil, and i dont google lego penis, in google, the the man who posted the picture i quoted had searched lego penis in google or else you would have never come across that picture, or ANY of the pictures on this forum, and not all Lego is evil. The fact that the "True Christains" on this forum are searching Lego penis and lego porn are the only way you could have got these pictures.

Didymus Much 12-14-2011 12:46 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Payne (Post 823536)
... The fact that the "True Christains" [sic] on this forum are searching Lego penis and lego porn are the only way you could have got these pictures.

Oh, really? Just because your imagination is so sadly limited that you can't come up with any alternate possibility?

I posit that you have been stalking Brother Percy, and that's how you know how he found that picture. :angry:

Brian Payne 12-14-2011 02:09 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
i have a great job and life, and probably more imaginative than anyone on this forum. check out my Lego creations.

JoshuaBlackmaster 12-14-2011 02:19 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Fun!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Payne (Post 821800)
Even searched lego sculptures and got nothing you posted but the 1st thing i got was this, no witchcraft.
http://www.brickartist.com/img/nathanhome.jpg

This "man" is clearly a sodimite. What do you think he does with that oversized pencil behind him? Why are you posting this smut here? Take your pornography to another forum you homerous heathen!

Pastor Ezekiel 12-14-2011 03:57 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Payne (Post 823567)
i have a great job and life, and probably more imaginative than anyone on this forum. check out my Lego creations.

That is disgusting. You should be ashamed. :bad:

Voll_EQ 12-14-2011 04:27 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Payne (Post 823536)
not everything about Lego is evil,

In other words: You compleetely agree with us? Atleast from your point of wiev:

You do say That even you dont think that all LEGO are evil, there is Evil LEGO.

We say that some LEGO is evil, there might be a piece or 2 thats not evil? But becourse there IS evil LEGO (you just agreed) then we say all are, bsickly then no True Christian will buy it, and wont need to worry about good and evil.

Redeemed Papist 12-14-2011 04:54 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
What's going on? Why is a grown man obsessed over a children's toy?

You're not a Catholic priest out to lure children are you, Brian?

Brian Payne 12-15-2011 04:45 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
Yes, some lego CAN be used for evil, but not the companies intension. This is not a childs toy, check out some of the greates creations ever, like the rubix cube solver, the bucket wheel excevator, lego is one of my hobies, and its fun, and a great way to exersize imagination. Pastor Ezekiel, the fact you change my links is fine by me, but at least tell people you changed it, as it is like putting words in other peoples mouth.:thumbdown:

Voll_EQ 12-15-2011 09:00 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Payne (Post 823971)
Pastor Ezekiel, the fact you change my links is fine by me, but at least tell people you changed it, as it is like putting words in other peoples mouth.:thumbdown:

????? Pastor Ezekiel should put what in whos mouth??? Are you even aware who Pastor Ezekiel is? Please keep this in a normal tone, one thing is that you for some freakish reason loves LEGO , and probably men, aswell, BUT please dont flame Pastor Ezekiel, this make me sad.

The bible tells me to forgive you, and therefor i will

Colossians 3:12-13

12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

Brian Payne 12-15-2011 10:24 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
He changed my link. That was very rude. Yet it still says posted by Brian Payne when i did not post that. That was how he put words in my mouth by editing my post. I find this extremely rude.

Alphonse Alban 12-16-2011 12:40 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Payne (Post 824054)
I find this extremely rude.

Trying to blame others for the disgusting Lego filth you've created is even more rude. How much did that evil Logo company pay you for making those revolting videos?

What's with the adults playing with little kids toys anyway? Is this again some brony thing or something?

Brother Th. Cartman 12-16-2011 01:21 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
I must confess that as a mindless child i have had my share of indulgence with those "lego" stuff. Nothing that a sound paternal beating can't cure though. A rather horrible and God-mocking form of entertainment i must say...and not surprisingly, a danish invention.:thumbdown:

Virginia Day Templeton 12-16-2011 02:18 AM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 17845

Did you think you were being clever by posting "goat-see" pictures on our Christian forum, or are you just an oblivious knuckle walker? This—a sculpture depicting an incredibly dangerous, violent, anatomically improbable homosexual act—this is your proof that Legos are harmless?

I am not Saved 12-17-2011 05:39 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Seriously, Lego and Satan do not go in the same sentence as eachother. Lego is a toy that millions of children play with and none of them change religion. Maybe Baptists don't like lego. But just tell me how is mere lego going to turn children EVIL :fear2::lex_12:

Voll_EQ 12-17-2011 05:45 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I am not Saved (Post 824529)
Seriously, Lego and Satan do not go in the same sentence as eachother.

And yet you managed to put them in same sentence anyway?

:sarcasm:

I am not Saved 12-17-2011 05:52 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 824081)
Trying to blame others for the disgusting Lego filth you've created is even more rude. How much did that evil Logo company pay you for making those revolting videos?

What's with the adults playing with little kids toys anyway? Is this again some brony thing or something?

Exactly, those pictures only happen if you make them. That's the thing,whoever posted this arranged those lego peices so it is therefore them who have made all of that stuff with lego

I am not Saved 12-17-2011 05:58 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voll_EQ (Post 824531)
And yet you managed to put them in same sentence anyway?

:sarcasm:

:O I FAIL! I just dont see the link between satan and lego. I mean half the children don't even know about gays until they're about 8 or 9, so they can't really do anything bad with it.
P.S, Why am I from Godless Scotland? I don't live anywhere near there.

Voll_EQ 12-17-2011 06:10 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I am not Saved (Post 824535)
:O I FAIL!

Indeed you do

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am not Saved (Post 824535)
I mean half the children don't even know about gays until they're about 8 or 9, so they can't really do anything bad with it.

1st of all. Kids nor adult shouldent know anything about queerhomers.
2nd did you read it???? about 8 or 9? You dont have to go many decades back before only adult have remotly heard about gayqueerhomers..... And now you say kids at age 8-9 know it? Why ? easy becourse they play with LEGO

Alphonse Alban 12-17-2011 06:18 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I am not Saved (Post 824533)
Exactly, those pictures only happen if you make them. That's the thing,whoever posted this arranged those lego peices so it is therefore them who have made all of that stuff with lego

I'm sorry, but could you perhaps rearticulate that thought, as it made no sense at all.

I am not Saved 12-17-2011 06:36 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voll_EQ (Post 824542)
Indeed you do



1st of all. Kids nor adult shouldent know anything about queerhomers.
2nd did you read it???? about 8 or 9? You dont have to go many decades back before only adult have remotly heard about gayqueerhomers..... And now you say kids at age 8-9 know it? Why ? easy becourse they play with LEGO

Are you an adult? Do you know about homo's? YES. And lego don't make kids know about gays, the internet and TV does.

I am not Saved 12-17-2011 06:50 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 824545)
I'm sorry, but could you perhaps rearticulate that thought, as it made no sense at all.

Nor do baptists ;) (Joke) P.S what does under investigation mean under my name?

Voll_EQ 12-17-2011 06:55 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I am not Saved (Post 824553)
And lego don't make kids know about gays, the internet and TV does.

My kids dont watch TV or use internet, they read KJV 1611, however in the world they will meet Lego, so if they ever gonna know about gayes, its Legos fault.....

However i dont mind my kids to know about queers, they have to know wich trash its ok to punch in the face

Voll_EQ 12-17-2011 06:58 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of FUN!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I am not Saved (Post 824555)
Nor do baptists ;) (Joke) P.S what does under investigation mean under my name?

We have a Joke forum, please take you clean Christian jokes to there.!!

You are under investigation, untill they know if you are good or bad, this can be fast or short, depending on how queer you are, and i doubt the fact that your in love with Lego helps.

jeffreybellino 09-08-2013 06:09 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Silly conservative Christians :thumbsup:
LEGO is a hobby, not satanic. You people blindly follow a 2000 year old book. But im not here to talk about your faith, just this topic. I cannot describe how stupid this idea is. Unfathomable stupidity. I have no problems what-so-ever with normal Christians. But stuff like this is what makes me lose hope for humanity. Good job, you all are paranoid piffles who agree to owning and beating slaves, cutting parts off of the human body, and that a mystical man creates and rules everything. Hope this helps bring some sense to you :)

Mary Etheldreda 09-08-2013 06:13 PM

Re: Lego The Building Block of Satan!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Athe1sm (Post 1026944)
Silly conservative Christians :thumbsup:
LEGO is a hobby, not satanic. You people blindly follow a 2000 year old book. But im not here to talk about your faith, just this topic. I cannot describe how stupid this idea is. Unfathomable stupidity. I have no problems what-so-ever with normal Christians. But stuff like this is what makes me lose hope for humanity. Good job, you all are paranoid piffles who agree to owning and beating slaves, cutting parts off of the human body, and that a mystical man creates and rules everything. Hope this helps bring some sense to you :)

Translated:

You people who take your faith seriously and actually believe and follow the Holy Bible make me uncomfortable. I want to reject God and pretend He doesn't exist. The Fluffy Bunny Christian Wanna-Be's make this easy, but you don't. Please stop promoting the actual Faith of Christ because it's making my spirit uneasy and I don't want to listen to the Truth.

Friend, you might find this explanation the message you need to hear: Atheists: Deluded Fools Living in Denial


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:40 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2022 all rights reserved