The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What Christians believe about Abortion (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=5362)

AbandonedByDeath 10-07-2013 05:02 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
My friend Daniel and I have read and studied this entire thread and taken down the wonderful verses shared. He has decided that he and I will go every Thursday and Saturday to Abortion clinics from dawn until dusk and hand out Bible verses and talk to women and men who are considering this horrifying sin! Thank you all for your wonderful testimony and guidance!

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-07-2013 06:40 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AbandonedByDeath (Post 1032862)
My friend Daniel and I have read and studied this entire thread and taken down the wonderful verses shared. He has decided that he and I will go every Thursday and Saturday to Abortion clinics from dawn until dusk and hand out Bible verses and talk to women and men who are considering this horrifying sin! Thank you all for your wonderful testimony and guidance!

The same reason I hang out at gay bars every weekend, friend.

AbandonedByDeath 10-11-2013 04:55 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
What a glorious day! Daniel was so brilliant out there. He was so strong and brave. One man threw a large cup of really hot coffee on him, and he didn't even budge. I'm excited to go back to the abortion clinics whenever we get the chance!

Indian Sinner 09-07-2014 04:37 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
What is funny is Christians say abortion should be approved because it is murder.

Very well,

Then why God wiped out Egypt's first born babies?

Des 09-07-2014 05:13 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Indian Sinner (Post 1109350)
What is funny is Christians say abortion should be approved because it is murder.

Very well,

Then why God wiped out Egypt's first born babies?

Did He abort them? No? Then shut up.

Indian Sinner 09-07-2014 06:35 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 1109356)
Did He abort them? No? Then shut up.

Both way babies get killed. So what's the difference?

Didymus Much 09-07-2014 07:45 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Indian Sinner (Post 1109364)
Both way babies get killed. So what's the difference?

If you don't know the difference between babies and non-viable foetuses, then you're as ignorant as this lot. :thumbdown:

Mary Etheldreda 09-07-2014 04:58 PM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Indian Sinner (Post 1109364)
Both way babies get killed. So what's the difference?

The difference is that sometimes capital punishment is justified. When the LORD does it, for example, it is always Justified (by definition, since the LORD Almighty Himself is Just, He is the inventor of Justice). Keep in mind some 25% of all known pregnancies end in miscarriage - the LORD's own, personalized family planning operation. Those miscarriages kill the little imp inside the womb of the mother, or punish the whorish mother by denying her the sweet infant to suckle at the breast in some month's time. This is done at the discretion of the LORD because the LORD is Just. Justice, my friend, is the difference.

I hope that helps.

:)

Toilet Brain 05-04-2016 09:27 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Abortion is needed too . Let women choose geez:ahhh::ph34r:

Des 05-04-2016 09:40 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloorbleektoilet (Post 1179668)
Abortion is needed too . Let women choose geez:ahhh::ph34r:

Needed for what? Atheist cookouts?

Toilet Brain 05-04-2016 09:51 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 1179672)
Needed for what? Atheist cookouts?

No ,without abortion u get overpopulation and not everybody wants to be pregnant

Des 05-04-2016 09:54 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloorbleektoilet (Post 1179676)
No ,without abortion u get overpopulation and not everybody wants to be pregnant

1. People die, people are born. This is called balance.

2. If they don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex. Simple, really.

Toilet Brain 05-04-2016 10:02 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 1179677)
1. People die, people are born. This is called balance.

2. If they don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex. Simple, really.

More babies are born than people are died and People also get older.


Ever heard of contraceptive failing?!

Dr Laurence Niles 05-04-2016 10:21 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloorbleektoilet (Post 1179680)
More babies are born than people are died and People also get older.


Ever heard of contraceptive failing?!

Contraception never fails: it is specifically bypassed by Jesus every time He wants a child to be born.

This is why every abortion is like unleashing white hot streams of urinal fluid straight into His crying eyes.

It's bad enough some foetus dies but more importantly Jesus' will has been thwarted by God haters and they should feel the full penalty of the law.

YIC

Toilet Brain 05-04-2016 10:26 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1179685)
Contraception never fails: it is specifically bypassed by Jesus every time He wants a child to be born.

This is why every abortion is like unleashing white hot streams of urinal fluid straight into His crying eyes.

It's bad enough some foetus dies but more importantly Jesus' will has been thwarted by God haters and they should feel the full penalty of the law.

YIC

Condoms can split

Dr Laurence Niles 05-04-2016 12:58 PM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet Brain (Post 1179686)
Condoms can split

Not so. Jesus splits condoms. Or are you one of those idiots who thinks someone with the power to create the Universe cannot break a few chemical bonds?

Why not proof read what you write?

Do you even Bible(KJV1611), bro?

YIC

Toilet Brain 05-04-2016 03:16 PM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1179698)
Not so. Jesus splits condoms. Or are you one of those idiots who thinks someone with the power to create the Universe cannot break a few chemical bonds?

Why not proof read what you write?

Do you even Bible(KJV1611), bro?



YIC


Condoms split when u wear The wrong size!

Mary Etheldreda 05-05-2016 12:20 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet Brain (Post 1179668)
Abortion is needed too . Let women choose geez:ahhh::ph34r:

The LORD has made provisions for abortion - if a man injures a woman such that the fruit of her womb is ejected in an untimely and deadly manner, he will be punished accordingly to satisfy the vengeance of the woman's husband, and he shall pay as the judges determine (Exodus 21:22). If however, there is serious damage to the woman, then the man providing the abortion must give life for life - eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise. (Exodus 21:23-25). Bad news for abortionists once we return this Great Nation to the Biblical Principles upon which it was founded! Good news for Jesus!

GayPeopleLover 01-11-2018 11:39 PM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Abortion is right. People should be given a medal for having an abortion. The next leader of the US should be a gay women who has had 3 abortions.

Basilissa 01-12-2018 12:19 AM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GayPeopleLover (Post 1226629)
Abortion is right. People should be given a medal for having an abortion.

Hello and :welcome: to our forum!

The only Godly abortions result in the death both of the child and the mother:

Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Quote:

The next leader of the US should be a gay women who has had 3 abortions.
I am not sure how that would be even possible? Are you suggesting immaculate conception? :o

BrotherLarry 01-13-2018 07:02 PM

Re: What Christians believe about Abortion
 
Ladies,


Please forgive this male entry into your special place. Of course, as a man I have dominion over you, so if you don't like it, go somewhere and eat bon bons and cry for a bit. You'll get over it.


It's just that I have some distressing news about abortion that I just learned, and that all those of the weaker s-e-c-k-s need to know.


The vast majority of women who have an abortion do not carry that pregnancy to full term. In fact, I read that the pregnancy is terminated when the doctor or alleyway surrogate (much cheaper, by the way) performs this service. So, if you're thinking abortion will help you feel better about being a whore, think again. You might not have a screaming little girl or beautiful, bouncy baby boy like you plan.


I wish women would think more about the consequences of their actions. It is my hope that this information will make aspiring mothers, looking forward to holding their precious babies, less likely to consider abortion. The odds are against bonding with your baby when you do foolish things. :o


A concerned man,
BrotherLarry


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:32 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2022 all rights reserved