The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Bizzare Islamic Suicide Murder Ritual Acted out in Pakistan (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=64509)

Bobby-Joe 05-02-2011 04:43 PM

Bizzare Islamic Suicide Murder Ritual Acted out in Pakistan

As is well known President Barrack HUSSIEN Obama ordered the death of Osama Ben Laden.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...0VF_story.html

In the Washington Post article linked to we see a picture of Osama Barrack Ladin; your typical anti-Christian hippie type; long hair, beard, long flowing robes and sandals. It comes as no surprise to find out Osama lived in a mostly male community of followers, isolated from the rest of society.

Many REAL Americans are asking themselves, why did Obama do this? After all everyone knows Obama is a secret Atheist mole out to take over the United States for the emerging Islamic Caliphate that Ben Liden is the first leader of. Why would Obama kill his leader?

The answer is simple; Obama has been made the new leader of Al Queda (and the secret Islamic Caliphate super state) Ritual Suicide-Murders at the hands of their successors has long been a tradition in Islamic history. Just look at the life of Saladin who re-stole the Holy Land from Christianity. Saladin ritually murdered the previous ruler of Egypt as he took power.

Far from marking the defeat of Al Quida Ben Ladin's death marks is victory over America.

wait_what 05-02-2011 04:51 PM

Re: Bizzare Islamic Suicide Murder Ritual Acted out in Pakistan

Brother Bobby-Joe, your insights are downright prophetic. It all makes sense now. Thank You!

Talitha 05-02-2011 05:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ubama Bin Laden? :fear2:

Attachment 16294

We're all doomed.

Born Again Bob 05-02-2011 05:15 PM

Dear Brother,

As so often when you post, you've given us a chilling look into the heart of madness.

Yours in Him,
Bab
Posted via Mobile Device

Benedict A. Davis 05-02-2011 05:45 PM

So complex but yet so simple. We, as True Americans should ready ourselves for the coming mooslim onslaught. I, for one, am pointing my Winniebago back towards Freehold and the safety of my Brothers in Christ. I was just pulling into Alabama with a bus full of Bibles for the Tornado Victims in and around Tuscaloosa. I will drop them off at the First Baptist church I come to then turn this rig around.

H. Montague Worthington 05-02-2011 05:56 PM

Disgusting.

What a surprise that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is trying to take credit for the accidental death/suicide of his half brother Osama bin Laden in Pakistan!! What a disgusting political opportunist!!

You never saw George W. Bush trying to take advantage of the genuine, inspiring heroism of Pat Tillman or Jessica Lynch!! Yet Obummer is hogging the spotlight and diverting attention from the REAL heroes of this daring raid (all of whom, by the way, MUST have voted for McCain in 2008). Bush did not try to politicize the misery of natural disaster victims in New Orleans, like Obama did last week in Alabama--- Bush avoided New Orleans for over a week before visiting.

And to be honest, the capture and killing of Barry's brother was REALLY a mission begun under the historic and eminently competent leadership of President George W. Bush, one of our greatest Presidents ever!!!! If only the radical Left Wing media hadn't constantly smeared Mr. Bush to advance their Marxist, Left-Wing Agenda of Death, more people would appreciate the historic and very, very competent leadership of our 43rd president.

Sad.....

Bobby-Joe 05-02-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 743960)
Disgusting.

What a surprise that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is trying to take credit for the accidental death/suicide of his half brother Osama bin Laden in Pakistan!! What a disgusting political opportunist!!

You never saw George W. Bush trying to take advantage of the genuine, inspiring heroism of Pat Tillman or Jessica Lynch!! Yet Obummer is hogging the spotlight and diverting attention from the REAL heroes of this daring raid (all of whom, by the way, MUST have voted for McCain in 2008). Bush did not try to politicize the misery of natural disaster victims in New Orleans, like Obama did last week in Alabama--- Bush avoided New Orleans for over a week before visiting.

And to be honest, the capture and killing of Barry's brother was REALLY a mission begun under the historic and eminently competent leadership of President George W. Bush, one of our greatest Presidents ever!!!! If only the radical Left Wing media hadn't constantly smeared Mr. Bush to advance their Marxist, Left-Wing Agenda of Death, more people would appreciate the historic and very, very competent leadership of our 43rd president.

Sad.....

No truer words spoken brother. Bush spent years hunting down Osama only to have Barry GRANDSTANDING and claim credit for an AMERICAN victory!

And the burial at sea, like Barry is ashamed that he had to order the death of his spiritual father.

Were is the body Obama?

Bobby-Joe 05-02-2011 07:13 PM

Let me quote Andrew C McCarthy on the point that the American secular left and Islamic Jihadists are now the same group.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...pt-1/interview

Quote:

They both enjoy the support of Islam and the Left. Obviously, I need to explain a few things about that — brevity may be the soul of wit, but I’m learning it can be used against you. In this context, by “Islam,” I mean the Islamist movement — which, though very mainstream among the world’s Muslims, is by no means representative of all Muslims. By “the Left,” I mean the modern hard Left led by President Obama — I do not mean all people who would identify themselves as progressives or liberals. And when I say Islamists and leftists work together, I mean they have an alliance, not that they’ve merged. They’ve got some significant differences, but there are so many historical and present-day examples of collaboration, I’m surprised that there is any dispute about their alliance and their agreement on many big-picture issues.
Face, the War on Terror: Obama Addition® is just the biggest liberal power grab since Stalin and Hitler dived up Poland.

You know who elses death was announced on May 2? Just saying.