The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Ladies, don't let the Jane Crow Laws stop you from voting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=77051)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-24-2012 01:28 PM

Ladies, don't let the Jane Crow Laws stop you from voting

Ladies,

I know there's a lot of mixed feeling in election years, knowing that women are not to usurp authority over men(1 Timothy 2:12), which happens when women drive with men as passengers, and of course when women vote.

However, God calls upon us to use every weapon to defeat Obama, whose religion believes in a false prophet (i.e., a prophet after Jesus: Matthew 7:15–23, Matthew 24:10-20). So True Christian™ ladies are commanded to vote a Republican straight-ticket, with the understanding that it is their husband who is voting, and the wife is simply pulling the lever.

A lot of ladies find this confusing, what with so many concepts bouncing around in their pretty little heads. Well, hold on, because there's more.

Republicans have agreed that it is too early to end women's suffrage outright, so as a stopgap measure, we are using bureaucracy to prevent women from voting. When we discovered that many women don't have driver's licences (since their husbands do the driving), we made new laws taking the vote away from people without a driver's licence.

See, nothing sexist about that. It's a pity we have to use such a passive-aggressive way of doing things, using bureaucracy which we keep saying we're against. Oh well.

So, these Jane Crow laws are good, but currently they don't discriminate between True Christian™ ladies and your typical uppity harlot out to usurp power. So this means that True Christian™ ladies should get driver's licenses, if required in your state. Do the research!

Also, we need to do our bit to justify the Jane Crow laws. This means we need stories of voter fraud. Don't bother researching if voter fraud happens in Canada or Europe, where voting is easy and bureaucrat-free. You won't find examples. Instead I suggest reading a book on creative writing. You'll be pumping out voter-fraud horror-stories in no time.

Also, take encouragement from our victories:

TAMPA - After 70 years the non partisan League of Women Voters is getting out of the business of registering voters in Florida. They claim a law passed by the 2011 legislature is a blatant attempt to suppress voting and they want no part of the new rules.

"It is an attempt to fix a problem that doesn't exist. We do not have voter fraud in Florida" claims Hillsborough League of Women Voters President Mickey Castor who notes that there have been only three arrests for voter fraud in Florida since 2008...

Republicans know these claims are typical female hysteria, but we know our code-words and how to say it in a PC way:

Legislator Seth McKeel Legislator Seth McKeel, a backer of the law says The League is overreacting..."[Overreacting to the voter suppression, not the 3 people charged with voter suppression in the last 4 years].

After all, all blacks and women are guilty until proven innocent:

Even the mere allegation that there might be room for fraud to me seems reasonable that the legislature ought to make sure that it's a tight process" said McKeel.

I agree! I also allege that disabled people are guilty of voter fraud, so we should remove wheelchair ramps from voting places, perhaps replacing them with a moat of some type.

Oh, and this is kind of off-topic but if you do it to your wife it's not rape (1 Corinthians 7:4). So if anyone sees a shrieking teenage filipina with infected gerbil-bites wandering in the woods, please return her and disregard any stories she tells you.

Sally Paulson 04-24-2012 01:53 PM

Re: Ladies, don't let the Jane Crow Laws stop you from voting

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 875939)
It's a pity we have to use such a passive-aggressive way of doing things, using bureaucracy which we keep saying we're against.

Bureaucracy is a great tool, it helps big business (who can hire full-time paper workers) by destroying competing small businesses. And it's great for voting, since religious people have churches to help navigate the paperwork mazes, while atheists are on their own. So the more bureaucracy the better.

Anyway, voting should not be easy - who do you want running your country, single-minded fanatics, full of righteous fury, ready to crawl through fire to have their way? Or a bunch lukewarm moderates who claim to have more important things to do?

Because God hates lukewarm moderates: Revelation 3:16.

Trent Harvey, Jr. 04-24-2012 02:32 PM

Those hysterical women will whine about anything - as if getting a driver's licence is in any way an obstacle. I mean, if even asians can get them, how hard can it be?

H. Montague Worthington 04-24-2012 03:19 PM

It was rampant voter fraud and brutal, bloodcurdling intimidation that elected Barack HUSSEIN Obummer in 2008-- how else could you possibly explain it? So it makes perfect sense that America's Republicans have taken steps to make it more difficult for Negroes to vote multiple times and supress the Godly White Christian Pro-Freedom Americans from voting. If a few harlot-oriented women get tangled up in the red tape, so be it. REAL American women-- the ones who do EXACTLY what they're told-- won't be confused or impeded from voting by the additional hurdles and red tape necessary to prevent 2008 from happening again.

Mary Etheldreda 04-24-2012 03:58 PM

Wait, what?

So, what am I supposed to do?

James Hutchins 04-24-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 876012)
Wait, what?

Ask your Husband. Have him come with you to the voting booth and do what he tells you. It could not be simpler. You may want to have a slice of hot pie for him to dig into while he is there.

Remember everyone, election day is a scant seven months away. Be sure to be ready to vote early and vote often. It is the Republican way. Dream of having Biblical law reinstated!:thumbsup:

WilliamJenningsBryan 04-24-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 876204)
Remember everyone, election day is a scant seven months away. Be sure to be ready to vote early and vote often. It is the Republican way. Dream of having Biblical law reinstated!:thumbsup:

God takes a rather dim view of "Democracy", particularly when it goes against His Will.

Quote:

Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men:

And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two hundred and fifty princes of the assembly, famous in the congregation, men of renown:

And they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron, and said unto them, Ye take too much upon you, seeing all the congregation are holy, every one of them, and the LORD is among them: wherefore then lift ye up yourselves above the congregation of the LORD?

And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,

Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment.

And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them:

And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.

They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.

And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said, Lest the earth swallow us up also.

And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.

- Numbers 16:1-35

Mary Etheldreda 04-25-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 876204)
Ask your Husband. Have him come with you to the voting booth and do what he tells you. It could not be simpler. You may want to have a slice of hot pie for him to dig into while he is there.

Thank you!

I've always done it that way anyway, so thankfully, I won't have anything new to learn.

:)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-26-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 876012)
Wait, what?

If you already have a driver's licence, nothing now. The mandatory virginity tests won't be for long time - the TSA hasn't even started the "trial balloons" yet.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-29-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sally Paulson (Post 875949)
Bureaucracy is a great tool, it helps big business (who can hire full-time paper workers) by destroying competing small businesses. And it's great for voting, since religious people have churches to help navigate the paperwork mazes, while atheists are on their own. So the more bureaucracy the better.

Makes sense to me. After all, we're not talking about billionaires using their hard-earned money to buy politicians, which according to the First Amendment is a fundamental human right. We're talking about voting, a privilege:

...The Republican-led Legislature passed the registration crackdown law in 2011...Under the new law, which is being challenged by liberal-leaning groups in court, voter-registration groups must register for the first time with the state. They have to meticulously track voter-registration forms and turn the completed paperwork into a Supervisor of Elections office within 48 hours.

The law also scaled back early voting by eliminating it the Sunday before Election Day when African American and Hispanic voters cast almost 30 percent of their ballots...

I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason to stop voting on sunday that has nothing to do with stopping brown people from voting: after all, it's the Sabbath, when even picking up sticks is a death-penalty crime in Biblical Law:

Nu 15:32–36
And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day....And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.

And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died;

Well if picking up sticks is work enough to profane the Sabbath, so is voting. So instead of whining about us forcing them to vote in the workweek, forcing them to ask their (republican) bosses if they can take time off work, choosing between losing their vote or losing their job, blacks should be praising us for having traded their vote to save their eternal souls.

Sally Paulson 05-02-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sally Paulson (Post 875949)
Bureaucracy is a great tool

Well, maybe that's going a bit too far. Bureaucracy is an unfortunate necessity, due to the way things are going to heck in a handbasket. In the good old days there was no need for fancy paperwork to keep the social order. All a man had to do was buy a new pair of shoes:

http://www.howtobearetronaut.com/wp-...2011/06/76.jpg

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 07-27-2016 02:42 PM

Okay ladies, if you start with the paperwork now, you should be done in time for voting day, with a week or two to spare.

And if you can't vote this year, for whatever reason (maybe voting day will be during "that time of the month"), it's still important to register now. When Donald Trump is president, voting eligibility will depend on breast size, and I'm not sure if you all stack up.

PetitionLady 07-29-2016 01:05 AM

As far as our next President, Donald Trump, is concerned, the only criteria for voting is to be a LEGAL American citizen.

My parents, brothers and sisters will ALL be voting for Trump. Hillary is of the devil. We rebuke her in abundance.

I've never been more grateful for being brought up right as I am in this election. God chose wonderful parents for me.

:praise:

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-29-2016 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1185745)
Okay ladies, if you start with the paperwork now, you should be done in time for voting day, with a week or two to spare.

And if you can't vote this year, for whatever reason (maybe voting day will be during "that time of the month"), it's still important to register now. When Donald Trump is president, voting eligibility will depend on breast size, and I'm not sure if you all stack up.

Sir, my husband suggests that to prevent that issue, women can just request a mail-in ballot, give it to their husbands to fill, and then mail them back, thus saving their husband a trip and drive out to the local poll that will be voting for hellary (we live in CA).

PetitionLady 07-29-2016 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1185781)
Sir, my husband suggests that to prevent that issue, women can just request a mail-in ballot, give it to their husbands to fill, and then mail them back, thus saving their husband a trip and drive out to the local poll that will be voting for hellary (we live in CA).

Brilliant!! :bye:

handmaiden 08-14-2016 12:30 AM

You know, if I had been alive back in the early part of the 20th century, when there was all that lead up to the vote for women, I would have stumped all over the country to prevent such a travesty.

Women are meant to stay home and look after their husbands and children, not run around outside of the home to go and vote.

Women are not meant to boldly show their faces in public and speak out before menfolk and the like; and I would have gone to any lengths to make that fact known to the general public in a loud, clear voice making full use of my freedom of speech to forbid women from obtaining any unnecessary civil liberties including the right to speak in a manner that disrespects the authority of men and God and the Bible.

To think that we are coming up on the 100th anniversary mark of that mistaken amendment and there is a slight possibility that a woman could become president of this country. If only we could go back to a righteous time when women were not allowed to express themselves in a public manner and were only marginally educated in order to keep them properly cloistered and controlled. Tsk, tsk.

Consistently yours,

Handmaiden

GordonJ 08-14-2016 12:50 AM

Alright. because this was brought back for me. I'mma chew on this turkey.

Yes. We should have beat Obama. He legalized the cartel, prostitution and homosexuality. Miserable failure of a man. Has no clue.

BUt, as far as women, usurping men. I would like to state my opinion on the matter - my view / interpretation - :

God is sexist. not prejudice, sexist. And as such, he has ordained certain desires that both men and women have, primarily we are talking about non sexual ones, more the social aspects of life. To attain these desires, sometimes we can't express them, or we lose sight ~ like the child who attains the ball his friend had, and becomes unaware of why he wanted it.

* Women, as far as I know, love dominant men, strong / durable / resilient men - and men love women who are brimming with life and contributions (a man will serve a woman loyally like a dog.).

It is not submissive, or insuperiority, nor any form of a lower way of living to be a woman. It is a different Mathematical algorithm contributed to each conversation and objective.

Even if he and she are equally capable in all aspects of the objective, a time may come when You need to realize You can't fight a battle against Math, and that is the brain chemistry pattern.

GordonJ 08-14-2016 01:00 AM

Men are not Meant to rule societies. It is a temporal condition, relative to each and every conversation: The method of approach.

it is the difference between bigotry, insolence, impudence, inconstancy, inconsideration, good-will and faith.

You do not put faith in Him. he is not King. The only King is God. DO not trust man at all; yet think not of yourself, as the global redeemer, who's objective is dependant on his sub-ordinance.

and through unconditional love, and lack of selfishness and grudges, You will attain perfect discursion. **You are not Usurping a man if he is a wretch, poor or deluded in his path.** (selfishness, and selflessness are NOT opposites.)

:) I hope this clears things up, for anyone who never understood Jewish culture. and used scriptures foolishly and wrongfully for corrupt agendas and gains and power. Those deeds are condemned..

Amen

Basilissa 08-14-2016 01:58 AM

Hello, Gordon, and :welcome: to our friendly forum!

Reading your posts, it seems to me that you rely a bit too much on what you think, and not at all on what God thinks. I realize that reading the whole Holy Bible might be a hard task for you, so why don't you try to concentrate just on a few Books, such as letters to Corinthians and to Timothy. It's all right there, dear. Also, you might remember from Genesis, that God created Eve as a help meet for Adam. Not as an equal, just as a sidekick, helper, servant. If that doesn't seem like inferiority to you then I really don't know what would. :wacko:

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 08-14-2016 03:01 AM

Lovely Sister Basilissa summed it up quite well! Go read your KJV Bible, Gordon, and notice that God has intended women to be helpmeets. Therefore, we are not in charge, we are not equal. We HELP men do their jobs, because God created them first and gave MEN dominion over the earth, not women because God knew we women would muck it up and so told us to obey our husbands and have children instead. I hope this helps! :) Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson