The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=68107)

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 11:46 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
So from this I am interpreting that you support this man and what he stand for?

Didymus Much 12-22-2011 11:54 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826268)
So from this I am interpreting that you support this man and what he stand for?

It's a joke, son.

But I do think he'd make a better President than any of the assclowns running for the Repubs this time. :lol:

James Hutchins 12-23-2011 01:04 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Ugh, isn't it bad enough females already bleed seven days a month, must these emo's make it 31?

Thomas Dalton 12-23-2011 09:51 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826234)
The reason I defend myself when called a homosexual is because you are calling me something I am not. I am myself. You calling me a hypocrite because I say I am not a homosexual when I am not one is the same as when I would call you something that you are not. You would defend yourself and prove that is not who you are.

http://www.avert.org/aids-timeline.htm
This is the furthest back I could find history on AIDS. I was incorrect on how long it has been around in humans.

Well, I believe I can be a bit more civilized against you from now on. Most of the time when atheists are proved wrong, they never admit it. They just switch the subject and you never hear from them again. Seems like you're more intelligent than them. Maybe we can one day (preferably before the Rapture) get you to admit you were wrong about religion too, and you can join us at the right hand of Jesus, laughing at the souls who are now burning in the great lake of fire!

I still think that if you would call me green-eyes I could not get myself to care. Why would I take time to defend myself from such a trivial thing?
What does it matter when a stranger thinks I got green eyes?
Yet, you defend yourself. You tell us that you're not a sodomist. This must mean that you think that's important.

Redeemed Papist 12-23-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 826283)
Ugh, isn't it bad enough females already bleed seven days a month, must these emo's make it 31?

:bad:
I envy your ability to keep your lunch down while contemplating their vileness.
Posted via Mobile Device

HemlockHomo 12-24-2011 12:00 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
For my entire life I have striven to be an individual. I have always been offended when someone told me that I am something I am not, whether it be a try hard, nerd, or homosexual. Literally anything that is wrong about me I will defend because I don't want people to believe that I am something I am not but that I am myself.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-24-2011 02:10 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826548)
For my entire life I have striven to be an individual. I have always been offended when someone told me that I am something I am not, whether it be a try hard, nerd, or homosexual. Literally anything that is wrong about me I will defend because I don't want people to believe that I am something I am not but that I am myself.

Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? - Matthew 6:25

HemlockHomo 12-24-2011 02:21 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Responding to my question with a bible quote did not answer my question. Can you please put it something I can understand?

Zechariah Smyth 12-24-2011 05:15 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826574)
Responding to my question with a bible quote did not answer my question. Can you please put it something I can understand?


You don't understand the Bible? It's written in plain American.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Pastor Ezekiel 12-24-2011 05:21 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826574)
Responding to my question with a bible quote did not answer my question. Can you please put it something I can understand?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 826593)
You don't understand the Bible? It's written in plain American.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

He can't understand the Holy Bible because his father is satan. Scripture tells us so.

Quote:

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

HemlockHomo 12-24-2011 06:24 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
I would understand it better if it was written in modern English. The ye's and the outdated language throw me off.

Ezekial, I read that passage and i understood it. What i got from it is that you believe I never speak the truth and I refuse to believe that the word of god is correct. I do not understand where the nonunderstanding comes from? The passage speaks of not understanding but of accepting the word. It says i cannot even hear the word because my views have been scewed by Satan. i dont believe in satan how are my views changed by a being that i believe does not exist?

Pastor Ezekiel 12-24-2011 07:29 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826615)
I would understand it better if it was written in modern English. The ye's and the outdated language throw me off.

Ezekial, I read that passage and i understood it. What i got from it is that you believe I never speak the truth and I refuse to believe that the word of god is correct. I do not understand where the nonunderstanding comes from? The passage speaks of not understanding but of accepting the word. It says i cannot even hear the word because my views have been scewed by Satan. i dont believe in satan how are my views changed by a being that i believe does not exist?

One of satan's greatest tricks is to convince people that he doesn't exist. But I can assure you that hell is chock full of fools like you, who think that just because they don't believe satan is real, that will keep them out of hell.

You are a fool, sir. And I'm Praying that the Holy Spirit fills you.

HemlockHomo 12-24-2011 07:42 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Have i told you that i was once a person of your faith and that faith brought me to suicide but when i stopped believing i decided not to kill myself?

Pastor Ezekiel 12-24-2011 07:53 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826632)
Have i told you that i was once a person of your faith and that faith brought me to suicide but when i stopped believing i decided not to kill myself?

You blame Jesus for entertaining thoughts of suicide? That was satan, pal. Obviously.

If Jesus wanted you dead, He'd have killed you Himself. :lol:

Redeemed Papist 12-24-2011 09:12 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Let me get this straight. This Hemlock guy thinks he's so important that God singled him out for delusions so he'd try to kill himself with the express purpose of making him an unbeliever if he didn't do it?

Sounds a bit far fetched and made up if you ask me. Do you sit there and manufacture other reasons why God is to blame for your life not being perfect? Sounds to me you've made up your own God of self loathing inside your head. Small wonder the real God of the Bible confuses you so and your made up God is such a shitty God.
Posted via Mobile Device

HemlockHomo 12-24-2011 05:24 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
You know atheism means i domt believe in any god right?

im not making myself special. im saying my life is better without faith. i believe my life is perfect the ay it is.

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-24-2011 06:31 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826729)
You know atheism means i domt believe in any god right?

im not making myself special. im saying my life is better without faith. i believe my life is perfect the ay it is.

Then why are you on a Christian church's private discussion forum?

Did you miss the whole UNSAVED UNWELCOME part?

Redeemed Papist 12-24-2011 06:57 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 826737)
Then why are you on a Christian church's private discussion forum?

Did you miss the whole UNSAVED UNWELCOME part?

But his point of view is so important and we need to know the level of his emotional pain and so on...

HemlockHomo 12-24-2011 08:02 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
I am a very happy person. I don't have emotional pain. And you ask why am I on here? I am on here to discuss my views on your religion.

Redeemed Papist 12-24-2011 08:06 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826777)
I am a very happy person. I don't have emotional pain. And you ask why am I on here? I am on here to discuss my views on your religion.

That's odd cos it seemed like you wanted to tell us how bad your life was and why you therefore blame God for the fact you can't stop whining about trying to kill yourself and stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826632)
Have i told you that i was once a person of your faith and that faith brought me to suicide but when i stopped believing i decided not to kill myself?



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved