The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Just a little reminder on how Christian woman should dress! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=36215)

: Salem : 08-24-2010 06:30 AM

Re: Just a little reminder on how Christian woman should dress!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 586198)
How nice for you. You must really want to spend eternity in hell.

Revelation 20
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Yup.

Lisa H 08-24-2010 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by : Salem : (Post 586200)
Yup.

You must have some doubts about going to hell, otherwise you would not be here.

: Salem : 08-24-2010 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 586201)
You must have some doubts about going to hell, otherwise you would not be here.

Nope.

Lisa H 08-24-2010 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by : Salem : (Post 586203)
Nope.

So you just come here to make yourself look foolish and to mock the Lord. Just as you look foolish running around fires being a witch.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Just remember when you are burning in hell you will regret this moment to be saved.

TravisDK 08-24-2010 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by : Salem : (Post 586172)
Hmm... Guess my tattoos don't help any, then, do they?

If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that you're Canadian right?

So no real surprise there. Enjoy the heat :thumbsup:

handmaiden 08-24-2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by : Salem : (Post 586172)
Hmm... Guess my tattoos don't help any, then, do they?

Quote:

Originally Posted by : Salem : (Post 586193)
I already have a boyfriend, thanks, and now I am going to go pierce my ear with a safety pin :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by : Salem : (Post 586197)
Might I add I am converting to Satanism?

Quote:

Originally Posted by : Salem : (Post 586200)
Yup.

Quote:

Originally Posted by : Salem : (Post 586203)
Nope.

These crushing rejoinders of yours have won the day. We here at LBC will not only give up our entire world view and stop worshipping Jesus, we will begin post haste to worship you. Such overwhelming wit and wisdom cannot be resisted. Please bring about your perfect world order as soon as possible.

Eagerly Yours,

Handmaiden

: Salem : 08-25-2010 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 586204)
So you just come here to make yourself look foolish and to mock the Lord. Just as you look foolish running around fires being a witch.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Just remember when you are burning in hell you will regret this moment to be saved.

I like fire.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TravisDK (Post 586205)
If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that you're Canadian right?

So no real surprise there. Enjoy the heat :thumbsup:

I'm Canadian, a little heat will be refreshing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 586428)
These crushing rejoinders of yours have won the day. We here at LBC will not only give up our entire world view and stop worshipping Jesus, we will begin post haste to worship you. Such overwhelming wit and wisdom cannot be resisted. Please bring about your perfect world order as soon as possible.

Eagerly Yours,

Handmaiden

HAH! I am but a minion, sent by the Dark Lord. But the sarcasm is noted.

handmaiden 08-25-2010 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by : Salem : (Post 586726)
I like fire.

I'm Canadian, a little heat will be refreshing.

HAH! I am but a minion, sent by the Dark Lord. But the sarcasm is noted.

I don't care in the least who you claim as your employer. It's your own employees, i.e. your scriptwriters, whom you ought to fire.

Trust me, little one, you are not nearly as skilled at reparte as you think that you are.

In fact, I think that you would be pressed to write something original enough to get a nod from the vast majority of the readers on this forum. Regardless of your position on the philosophical spectrum, no one is particularly impressed.

Yawningly Yours,

Handmaiden

Annie1 08-25-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by : Salem : (Post 586193)
I already have a boyfriend, thanks, and now I am going to go pierce my ear with a safety pin :D

How horrible! Your boyfriend must not be a good Christian if he allows you to do such things...

CanadianHeart 09-09-2010 09:04 PM

I occasionally wear pants, for yardwork and such because I don't want to risk the skirt to slip up, and thus expose my undergarments. But I make sure that the pants looks very girly. Is this wrong?

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-09-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianHeart (Post 596670)
I occasionally wear pants, for yardwork and such because I don't want to risk the skirt to slip up, and thus expose my undergarments. But I make sure that the pants looks very girly. Is this wrong?

It is wrong!

Deuteronomy 22:5 (King James Version)

5The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

CanadianHeart 09-09-2010 09:19 PM

But if the pants are very feminine, and a man would never wear it, is it still considered mans clothes? And if it is wrong, any idea how I can prevent skirts/dresses slipping up whilst working?

BelieverInGod 09-09-2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianHeart (Post 596670)

Wear a full length denim skirt.
http://www.modestlondon.com/images/f...enim-skirt.jpg

It's heavy enough that it won't slip up and is sturdy enough to handle yard work.

What length of dress are you wearing that you're afraid they would slip that high up anyway?

CanadianHeart 09-10-2010 12:45 PM

The skirts I go goes to about half of my shinbone. Are denimskirts flexible enough?

Choir Girl 09-10-2010 04:34 PM

I prefer to do my chores in an denim overall type jumper. They have nice big pockets to carry river rocks for your garden and they're roomy for ease of movement. You can step over lawn mowers and shovels easily. And when worn with a long sleeve tee shirt underneath nothing shows. I get mine in the boxy women's section of WalMart.

WinnerNotSinner 09-15-2010 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choir Girl (Post 597166)
I prefer to do my chores in an denim overall type jumper. They have nice big pockets to carry river rocks for your garden and they're roomy for ease of movement. You can step over lawn mowers and shovels easily. And when worn with a long sleeve tee shirt underneath nothing shows. I get mine in the boxy women's section of WalMart.

As long as it does not hug the figure.

I will be honest with everyone; I have had enough of women showing up to Church dressed like they should be on street corners and getting into cars. I have tried to be calm about it but I find it revolting that although most women dress modestly some go out of their way to be whores. :thumbdown:

Here is a clear example of what I mean - these girls are some of our young uptake at landover. Just look at what they are wearing, it's unfathomable. :angry:

http://i51.tinypic.com/2pzk32e.jpg

:argue:
Can someone PLEASE address this issue, I don't enjoy screaming at teenagers after Church but it's almost impossible to concentrate when there are womens wrists on show and nobody is acting like they care at all. :annoyed_h4h:
Thank you.

Choir Girl 09-16-2010 12:21 AM

My suggestion would be to have them speak with an elder female greeter at WalMart.... that's how I was pointed in the right direction :thumbsup:

Daisy Mae Johnson 09-16-2010 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinnerNotSinner (Post 600029)
As long as it does not hug the figure.

I will be honest with everyone; I have had enough of women showing up to Church dressed like they should be on street corners and getting into cars. I have tried to be calm about it but I find it revolting that although most women dress modestly some go out of their way to be whores. :thumbdown:

Here is a clear example of what I mean - these girls are some of our young uptake at landover. Just look at what they are wearing, it's unfathomable. :angry:

http://i51.tinypic.com/2pzk32e.jpg

:argue:
Can someone PLEASE address this issue, I don't enjoy screaming at teenagers after Church but it's almost impossible to concentrate when there are womens wrists on show and nobody is acting like they care at all. :annoyed_h4h:
Thank you.

You are right Brother, they ARE dressed rather whorish. They are probably just trying to attract husbands, but someone should talk to them about how slutty they look.

I think Rev. Obsborn would do a good job at getting these little sluts back on a GODLY track, he is good at that. :thumbsup:

Phebe Carlyle 09-16-2010 03:42 AM

Perhaps they have gone to such lengths in their whorish attire, due to their heads being as rough as smashed coconuts.

Where is Mistress Cookie when you need her!?

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

Lisa H 09-16-2010 04:33 AM

Have you noticed only one of them is wearing womens clothing.

Deuteronomy 22:5 A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.