The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=54128)

Cranky Old Man 11-24-2010 10:49 PM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anomalyah (Post 643122)
I hope you DO realise condoms have been around for a very long time? Not since the 50s, but also long before that?

If you would have bothered to actually read my posting before you responded you would have seen I said "became popular in the 50s". I never said they didn't exist before the 50s.

Quote:

Hahaha, you're actually implying spermcells have eyes.
Of course they do, how else would they determine where to go!

Quote:

Old people get STD's too, as they are often engaging in sex nowadays, and haven't been informated by all the diseases and contraceptions.
Yes, but older people are less likely to attract AIDS as they use less condoms.

clownbaby 11-24-2010 11:50 PM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 642984)
You read the statistics wrong. It's not okay, you should learn to use your brain and stop making stupid mistakes. Read my original posting in regards to why you are wrong. Don't forget to actually read the text, look thoroughly at the graphs and to click on all hyperlinks and read the referred pages as well. If those pages also contain hyperlinks, repeat doing this until you have read all related and unrelated pages. I an certain that doing this will convince you that God is right and that you are wrong.

Lol, I suppose I'll explain it again :wacko:

In your Figure 1. The graphs shows HIV prevalence vs condom use. Notice that if the percentage use of condoms is low, we have a large amount of HIV cases present. This is expected, since using condoms only, say 5% percent of the time would leave you with 95% of your sexual encounters without condoms thus increasing your risks of contracting HIV and other STDs. Now, they only show up to 35% condom use. To support your hypothesis, you would have to examine what is happening when condoms are used more often say in the 85-100% range. If there were many HIV cases here, then your hypothesis would have some evidence and more investigation would be required, however, this is not the case.

You're welcome :thumbsup:

Marshall 11-25-2010 12:00 AM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
AIDS is for homos. No one cares if they use condoms or not because they are disgusting and are going to hell anyway. AIDS rates are high because of them. Take out the gay AIDSers and the number is primarily atheist slut welfare leeches and minority scum.
Big shock.

Cranky Old Man 11-25-2010 12:20 AM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by clownbaby (Post 643219)
I suppose I'll explain it again

It's time for you to stop "explaining" and to start listening. This will prevent you from looking like a complete retard.

If you open your eyes and look at the first graph you will notice that at the bottom it mentions the amount of condom usage (0% - 35%) and on the left it mentions how many people got AIDS. Since the line is going up every idiot, with you as exception apparently, can see that the higher the use of condoms is, the more people get AIDS. You can also see that those who do not use condoms at all, also never get AIDS. I fail to see how someone can be too stupid to understand this.

Being an idiot is not an excuse:
  • 1st Samuel 21:15 "Have I need of mad men, that ye have brought this fellow to play the mad man in my presence? shall this fellow come into my house?"
  • Romans 1:21 "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened."
  • Matthew 5:22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."
  • Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

clownbaby 11-25-2010 12:48 AM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 643253)
It's time for you to stop "explaining" and to start listening. This will prevent you from looking like a complete retard.

If you open your eyes and look at the first graph you will notice that at the bottom it mentions the amount of condom usage (0% - 35%) and on the left it mentions how many people got AIDS. Since the line is going up every idiot, with you as exception apparently, can see that the higher the use of condoms is, the more people get AIDS. You can also see that those who do not use condoms at all, also never get AIDS. I fail to see how someone can be too stupid to understand this.

Being an idiot is not an excuse:
  • 1st Samuel 21:15 "Have I need of mad men, that ye have brought this fellow to play the mad man in my presence? shall this fellow come into my house?"
  • Romans 1:21 "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened."
  • Matthew 5:22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."
  • Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

Again, you are wrong. Also, please stop calling me retarded because you have no idea what you are talking about. We don't know what the relationship is for higher condom use. Just because they use a linear regression model does not mean that the relationship is linear for all % of condom use!!! It is possible that the relationship is quadratic, quartic, or exponential. You need to look at more data in order to decide what the relationship is.

It is true, that for low % condom use there is higher prevalence of HIV.

I'm betting this will get me another infraction amirite? :thumbsup:

Meek and Humble 11-25-2010 12:50 AM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by clownbaby (Post 643276)
Again, you are wrong. Also, please stop calling me retarded because you have no idea what you are talking about. We don't know what the relationship is for higher condom use. Just because they use a linear regression model does not mean that the relationship is linear for all % of condom use!!! It is possible that the relationship is quadratic, quartic, or exponential. You need to look at more data in order to decide what the relationship is.

It is true, that for low % condom use there is higher prevalence of HIV.

I'm betting this will get me another infraction amirite? :thumbsup:

Friend, just accept you are wrong. You are just embarrassing yourself.

Cranky Old Man 11-25-2010 12:55 AM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by clownbaby (Post 643276)
We don't know what the relationship is for higher condom use. Just because they use a linear regression model does not mean that the relationship is linear for all % of condom use!!! It is possible that the relationship is quadratic, quartic, or exponential. You need to look at more data in order to decide what the relationship is.

You are indeed retarded. Unlike what you say here we know exactly what the relationship is. It's linear! How we know this? Because the line is straight! But you probably never paid attention at school because you were masturbating all the time, so you missed the part where you could have learned that a straight line means a linear relationship.

So it's actually quite simple. 0% condom usage, 0% chance of AIDS. 100% condom usage, 100% chance of AIDS. Only a retard would not understand this.

Lisa H 11-25-2010 01:10 AM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by clownbaby (Post 643276)
Again, you are wrong. Also, please stop calling me retarded because you have no idea what you are talking about. We don't know what the relationship is for higher condom use. Just because they use a linear regression model does not mean that the relationship is linear for all % of condom use!!! It is possible that the relationship is quadratic, quartic, or exponential. You need to look at more data in order to decide what the relationship is.

It is true, that for low % condom use there is higher prevalence of HIV.

I'm betting this will get me another infraction amirite? :thumbsup:

Try listening to Surgeon Sage, I think he sums it pretty well.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Sage_Says.jpg

clownbaby 11-25-2010 01:28 AM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 643278)
You are indeed retarded. Unlike what you say here we know exactly what the relationship is. It's linear! How we know this? Because the line is straight! But you probably never paid attention at school because you were masturbating all the time, so you missed the part where you could have learned that a straight line means a linear relationship.

So it's actually quite simple. 0% condom usage, 0% chance of AIDS. 100% condom usage, 100% chance of AIDS. Only a retard would not understand this.

Yeah, you should take a course on statistics. All you know from the graph is that the relationship is quasi-linear (it's not fully linear, they really shouldn't have used a linear regression model here as it is terribly skewed).

It just sad that naive people like you look at a partial set of data and assume that the relationship holds for larger quantities of condoms used :(

I don't disagree with the relationship being linear (or almost linear) for low condom use but it is absurd to think it holds for high condom use WITHOUT HAVING ALL OF THE DATA.

I think you might be full-on retarded if you disagree with this. I've shown this thread to a bunch of people and they all think you need to stop hitting the pipe. Serious lol.

Meek and Humble 11-25-2010 03:17 AM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by clownbaby (Post 643301)
Yeah, you should take a course on statistics.

How dare you. COM is a very wise man, who's earned his knowledge through the long years the Lord has allowed him to live on this earth. He does not need to go to some liberal brainwash factory to learn the truth!

Lisa H 11-25-2010 03:48 AM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
How can condoms stop AIDS, this one does not look like it would stop anything.
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/a...2a4970c-pi.jpg

Pastor Ezekiel 11-25-2010 04:50 AM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 643369)
How can condoms stop AIDS, this one does not look like it would stop anything.
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/a...2a4970c-pi.jpg

Talk about tempting Jesus.

clownbaby 11-25-2010 07:32 AM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher (Post 643357)
How dare you. COM is a very wise man, who's earned his knowledge through the long years the Lord has allowed him to live on this earth. He does not need to go to some liberal brainwash factory to learn the truth!

All joking aside, you can't just look at a graph and throw out random ideas about the data without having learned something about statistics. It's fine to have these opinions, but to try and "prove" them using false knowledge is just wrong.

Cranky Old Man 11-25-2010 11:00 AM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by clownbaby (Post 643467)
All joking aside

You're the clown here, everyone else is dead serious.

Quote:

you can't just look at a graph and throw out random ideas about the data without having learned something about statistics
Agreed. Unfortunately you keep doing that anyway.

You must be the only person on the planet to be too stupid to realize that a straight line in a graph means that there is a linear relationship.

ozewozzie 11-25-2010 02:05 PM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Random statistics however, (which are not even confirmed to be true btw), are NOT a proof at all, if you dont even have an explanation for these statistics. I think we all know the story about birds and bees, so in what way would condoms cause AIDS huh?

Cranky Old Man 11-25-2010 02:32 PM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ozewozzie (Post 643548)
Random statistics however, (which are not even confirmed to be true btw), are NOT a proof at all, if you dont even have an explanation for these statistics. I think we all know the story about birds and bees, so in what way would condoms cause AIDS huh?

I didn't use "random" statistics. The statistics I used are highly reliable. There are over 1000 scientific papers on this subject, so you clearly haven't been paying attention. Also condoms are too large for bees to be of any use to them.

DeadMan89 11-25-2010 03:10 PM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 643558)
I didn't use "random" statistics. The statistics I used are highly reliable. There are over 1000 scientific papers on this subject, so you clearly haven't been paying attention. Also condoms are too large for bees to be of any use to them.

No, now your using random papers now without even reading them. There's no doubting that HIV & AIDS are diseases and bad to the human body, but the link you just posted to was a bunch of papers on how AIDS affects the body and such other things. There was NEVER a link directly saying that condoms actually CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy. Also, condoms don't even garuntee %100 safety. It even says so on the box. So even if someone got AIDS while using the condom, it doesn't mean that condoms cause AIDS.

Pay attention now.

clownbaby 11-25-2010 03:15 PM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 643500)
You're the clown here, everyone else is dead serious.

Agreed. Unfortunately you keep doing that anyway.

You must be the only person on the planet to be too stupid to realize that a straight line in a graph means that there is a linear relationship.

Nigga, you just went full retard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clownbaby (Post 643301)
I don't disagree with the relationship being linear (or almost linear) for low condom use but it is absurd to think it holds for high condom use WITHOUT HAVING ALL OF THE DATA.

It's linear for low condom use, no relationship is shown for high condom use. Why you mad tho?

Cranky Old Man 11-25-2010 03:58 PM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadMan89 (Post 643571)
No, now your using random papers now without even reading them.

The graph I posted is from these papers, you might notice the text in the graph is identical to that of the papers. It's called reading.

Cranky Old Man 11-25-2010 04:00 PM

Re: Scientific PROOF that CONDOMS CAUSE AIDS and pregnancy!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by clownbaby (Post 643572)
It's linear for low condom use, no relationship is shown for high condom use. Why you mad tho?

You are debating yourself now? And I am not mad, disappointed in your ability to use your brain, but not mad.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:36 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved