The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=68107)

James Hutchins 12-27-2011 12:57 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827297)
That is not much of an answer. I want some solid proof that god exists. Just because there is a book doesn't mean there is proof as there are thousands if not millions of books.

I see and hear God every day. Just because you choose to ignore Him (like you do to an unfortunate cripple) is not an excuse for you to deny His existence.
I'll ask you again, please prove God does not exist. I have asked it before and you did not answer.

Billy Bob Jenkins 12-27-2011 01:16 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827297)
That is not much of an answer. I want some solid proof that god exists. Just because there is a book doesn't mean there is proof as there are thousands if not millions of books.

We know from reading the Bible that it is the Word of God. We know that the Bible is true, because it is the Word of God, and God does not lie.

If it were not for the Bible, we would just be guessing as to the nature of the universe, relying on our fallible senses to collect finite data that cannot possibly represent to us the infinite and eternal reality of God. Scientists are interpreting the deliberately misleading droppings of the Devil, when they fondle their old bones. Why believe in old bones, when we have a book written by God?

James Hutchins 12-27-2011 01:21 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Brother Jenkins, doesn't it make you LOL when a 'scientist' comes up with another 'theory'? Never a proof like you just presented but a 'theory', a wild and far fetched guess that in six months, another 'scientist' will disprove and supply yet another outlandish 'theory'. A lot like the Sunday comics. A laugh a minute!

Redeemed Papist 12-27-2011 01:59 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Why does it always come down to stupid demands for so-called proof with these atheists?

Sooner or later they throw a tantrum and demand it but reject the Bible that is the very proof they demand. It's like dealing with a toddler who won't eat his greens.

Didymus Much 12-27-2011 02:13 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827297)
That is not much of an answer. I want some solid proof that god exists...

I'm sorry, I thought you were seriously interested in learning something, not just having a tantrum when life's answers aren't handed to you on a silver platter.

Billy Bob Jenkins 12-27-2011 02:18 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 827317)
Brother Jenkins, doesn't it make you LOL when a 'scientist' comes up with another 'theory'? Never a proof like you just presented but a 'theory', a wild and far fetched guess that in six months, another 'scientist' will disprove and supply yet another outlandish 'theory'. A lot like the Sunday comics. A laugh a minute!

Indeed, brother. I really think God created atheists just to make me chortle. The thought of them all burning in Hell because they were too stupid to believe in the most extraordinary claim ever, just because they are obsessed with having evidence or everything they believe, makes me smile so hard that my face hurts! I can't wait to see the smile on God's face as He inhales the sweet aroma of their burning flesh.

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-27-2011 02:38 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
This important issue has been overlooked.
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827067)
Making a hit against my mother was uncalled for.

Who took out a hit on your mother? Is she still alive, or was she assassinated?

Quote:

In a way i am saying the earth determines large events. something as small as my dear mother getting hit isnt determined.
So what would be a 'large event' determined by the earth? Give an example, please.

Quote:

The fact that my mother was there to tragically get hit is fate. she had no control over the event.
Then you believe that something decided to put her there so she could get run over by a drunk driver. Who was that something?

Quote:

Those people were affected by fate because they couldnt control you being there or that they would be shot or saved.
Fate has nothing to do with it. They were affected by the rounds discharged from my shotgun. Which I chose to fire. Much like the witches each Halloween at the Witch Hunt. Except, of course, it's a paintball gun. :innocent:
Quote:

Second i can believe in karma and not believe in a higher power.
Really? Please explain how that works.

Here's an excellent explanation of karma:

Quote:

“Karma requires an intelligence to record your deeds and respond with reward or punishment. Basically, they believe in a cosmic Santa Claus, who is keeping a list and checking it twice. More likely twice per second for each human, animal, bacterium, and plant. Pretty silly, right?

“Now, in the case of supposed ‘atheists’ who believe in karma, well, this proves they aren’t atheists after all. They have “faith” in a supernatural agency, and a very complex one that can track everything that everyone does, ever! Also, their fear of or hope for karma demonstrates that these so-called ‘atheists’ only pretend to have morals; they are acting in search of reward or in avoidance of punishment. Oddly, this is the very same charge so-called atheists level at Christians.”
It goes on, explaining where the concept of karma comes from:

Quote:

From http://www.skepdic.com/karma.html

Karma is a law in Hinduism which maintains that every act done, no matter how insignificant, will eventually return to the doer with equal impact. Good will be returned with good; evil with evil. Since Hindus believe in reincarnation, karma knows no simple birth/death boundaries. If good or evil befall you, it is because of something you did in this or a previous lifetime.

Karma is sometimes referred to as a “moral law of cause and effect.” Karma is both an encouragement to do good and to avoid evil, as well as an explanation for whatever good or evil befalls a person.

On one level, karma serves to explain why good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. The injustices of the world, the seeming random distribution of good and evil, are only apparent. In reality, everybody is getting what he or she deserves. Even the child brutalized by drugged adults deserves the horror. The mentally ill, the retarded, and the millions of Jews killed by the Nazis deserved it for evil they must have done in the past. The slave beaten to within a breath of death deserved it, if not for what he did today, then for what he did in some previous lifetime. Likewise for the rape victim. She is just getting what she deserves. All suffering is deserved, according to the law of karma.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827143)
i dont understand why you keep telling me im going to hell and i wont be saved. i dont believe in your jesus or your god.

Well, that pretty much guarantees you are going to Hell and won't be Saved.

So why are you here, exactly? This isn't "Emo Cutting Chat", it's a Christian church's discussion forum.

Quote:

im going back to the original topic. he shouldnt have beaten that girl. it was wrong and immoral in my view point.
Upon what do you base that so-called "morality" of yours? If you believe in karma, which you say you do, then you have to believe that the girl getting beaten deserved what she got.

HemlockHomo 12-27-2011 06:16 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
the hit against my mother was someone bringing her into this.
i have given proof god doesnt exist. it was a few posts back.
the girl could have and probably got what she deserved but who knows what action it was from.
i base my morals on my christian up-bringing.
large event determined by the earth? hurricane katrina. the recent tsunami in japan. the tsunami several years ago on some asian country (i forget which.) mount vesuvius eruption. mt st helens eruption.
the reason i dont accept the bible as proof as it is written. you can change something written to make it what you want hence the different versions of the bible. its also not solid. it is a thought and an idea written down on paper that was censored by bishops. what is in the bible was determined by man.

Youth Pastor Marty 12-27-2011 08:13 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827396)
the hit against my mother was someone bringing her into this.
i have given proof god doesnt exist. it was a few posts back.
the girl could have and probably got what she deserved but who knows what action it was from.
i base my morals on my christian up-bringing.
large event determined by the earth? hurricane katrina. the recent tsunami in japan. the tsunami several years ago on some asian country (i forget which.) mount vesuvius eruption. mt st helens eruption.
the reason i dont accept the bible as proof as it is written. you can change something written to make it what you want hence the different versions of the bible. its also not solid. it is a thought and an idea written down on paper that was censored by bishops. what is in the bible was determined by man.

Your mother is clearly a failure. No Christian woman I know could raise such a disrespectful heathen.

You have given us nothing but lies and mockery. Any secular "proof" you have gleaned over your short, pitiful lifespan doesn't even compare to God's Holy Word, the Bible. If you think you can outsmart the Creator of the universe with pseudoscientific EVILutionist theories, be my guest. A few demon bones left in the dirt by the Devil may be enough to trick a fool such as you, but we have the knowlege of Jesus! Praise Him!

The only "Big Bang" you will ever get is when several hundred of Satan's hula boys get ahold of your blasphemous little rump in the Lake of Fire.

Redeemed Papist 12-27-2011 10:07 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827396)
i base my morals on my christian up-bringing.

No you don't. You cherry pick the bits that make you feel good and therefore may as well have made them up yourself. At least have some honesty with yourself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827396)
large event determined by the earth? hurricane katrina. the recent tsunami in japan. the tsunami several years ago on some asian country (i forget which.) mount vesuvius eruption. mt st helens eruption.

So you're seriously telling me that the Earth, which is an inanimate object, decided a whole bunch of heathens and sinners deserved death as a lesson to us all to change our ways and smote them? That's just plain bonkers and again made up without a shred of proof.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827396)
the reason i dont accept the bible as proof as it is written. you can change something written to make it what you want hence the different versions of the bible. its also not solid. it is a thought and an idea written down on paper that was censored by bishops. what is in the bible was determined by man.

So you're saying the Bible isn't a reliable source of morals because in your opinion it has been censored and altered over the ages. For the sake of argument let's say you're right. How then is what you are doing any different? In that you have taken edited highlights that suit your purposes and claim those as a Christian upbringing. There's something very very twisted about an atheist God-denier who nevertheless claims some sort of Christian rubber stamp for his values and thinks the planet is angry with him and makes things happen because things are "fated" by nothing at all that makes decisions that people should be in the right or wrong place at the right or wrong time.

Can you not see how half-baked that is? And before you start bleating on about personal attacks, you're the one who put this crackpot world view out there for scrutiny in your arrogance and expected us, armed and girded with the word of God, to somehow fold and accept that you are right and we are wrong about what God thinks is right because Biblical values clash with your immensely superior moral compass.

Try harder, little troll.

HemlockHomo 12-27-2011 03:41 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
show me legitamate proof that the bible was written bt god himself. i can go out and write a book about a man who can fly. now since everything that is written is true then there is a flying man. harry potter then exists also. give me 100% undeniable proof. no saying its true because it is written cause the anything written would then be considered true also.

James Hutchins 12-27-2011 04:34 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Child, everyone knows that God did not write the Bible. You really are a confused boy. God was the editor.

Zechariah Smyth 12-27-2011 04:48 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827456)
show me legitamate proof that the bible was written bt god himself. i can go out and write a book about a man who can fly. now since everything that is written is true then there is a flying man. harry potter then exists also. give me 100% undeniable proof. no saying its true because it is written cause the anything written would then be considered true also.

Your assertion is simply not supported by Scripture. A broom (or "besom") can not be used to fly around in the manner of noted satanist Harvey Potter. However, it can be used to search for money:

(Luke 15:8) "Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?"

:innocent:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-27-2011 05:08 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827396)
i have given proof god doesnt exist. it was a few posts back.

I must have missed it. Please point me to this 'proof' of yours.

Note: Stating your opinion is not 'proof'.

Quote:

the girl could have and probably got what she deserved but who knows what action it was from.
So if the girl deserved a beating due to her 'karma', why are you offended by it happening? Who are you to question your karma god? Shouldn't you be praising the fine man who administered the beating, thus fulfilling her 'karma'?

Quote:

i base my morals on my christian up-bringing.
But Karma is a Hindu concept. There's no such thing in Christianity.

Quote:

large event determined by the earth? hurricane katrina. the recent tsunami in japan. the tsunami several years ago on some asian country (i forget which.) mount vesuvius eruption. mt st helens eruption.
How are those 'determined' by the Earth?

Do you really think the PLANET sits and thinks, then says, "I think I'll create a convection current in my atmosphere that will bring up a big storm, and then slam it into New Orleans, and cause enough flooding to breach the inadequate levees and kill 1,400 people, including drowning a bunch of disabled elderly people in a retirement home"?

Are you a retard or something, kid?

Quote:

the reason i dont accept the bible as proof as it is written. you can change something written to make it what you want hence the different versions of the bible. its also not solid. it is a thought and an idea written down on paper that was censored by bishops. what is in the bible was determined by man.
And God is all-powerful and all-knowing. (Hmm, just like that 'karma god' you made up for yourself.)

If God wanted to change what the Bible says, He could change every Bible in the universe in an instant.

The Bible says what it says, therefore it logically must say what God wants it to say.

Day off to J off 12-27-2011 05:36 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827456)
show me legitamate proof that the bible was written bt god himself. i can go out and write a book about a man who can fly. now since everything that is written is true then there is a flying man. harry potter then exists also. give me 100% undeniable proof. no saying its true because it is written cause the anything written would then be considered true also.

I like the way you think, I bet you are pretty cute too, I wonder if these cultists would be mad if we PM'ed each other pictures of one another?

HemlockHomo 12-27-2011 07:43 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
it would be very interesting to see what they think of that. the fact that she got the beating means nothing. the fact that she got it from a man who is not her father and did it because of his radical views is wrong.

Redeemed Papist 12-27-2011 07:48 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827537)
it would be very interesting to see what they think of that. the fact that she got the beating means nothing. the fact that she got it from a man who is not her father and did it because of his radical views is wrong.

Yet again, what is radical about the Holy Bible which is the basis for the most loving religion ever?

LogicalThinking 12-27-2011 08:16 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
What? Sorry I'm new to the forums... I'm a teenage guy and consider myself casually religious, and umm... wow... is this what 'devout Christianity' is supposed to look like? Beating little girls who aren't even of your kin?

It's understandable - being any kind of gay is wrong, and unholy... but her simply having short hair does not alone qualify her to be classified as 'lesbian'. And even if that WAS grounds for her being lesbian - is it morally right to beat a child that isn't yours?

Redeemed Papist 12-27-2011 08:21 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LogicalThinking (Post 827562)
What? Sorry I'm new to the forums... I'm a teenage guy and consider myself casually religious, and umm... wow... is this what 'devout Christianity' is supposed to look like? Beating little girls who aren't even of your kin?

It's understandable - being any kind of gay is wrong, and unholy... but her simply having short hair does not alone qualify her to be classified as 'lesbian'. And even if that WAS grounds for her being lesbian - is it morally right to beat a child that isn't yours?

Who are you? Why not introduce yourself properly in the introductions forum then we can see why you hate the word of god that you might be saved.

James Hutchins 12-27-2011 08:54 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LogicalThinking (Post 827562)
What? Sorry I'm new to the forums... I'm a teenage guy and consider myself casually religious, and umm... wow... is this what 'devout Christianity' is supposed to look like? Beating little girls who aren't even of your kin?

It's understandable - being any kind of gay is wrong, and unholy... but her simply having short hair does not alone qualify her to be classified as 'lesbian'. And even if that WAS grounds for her being lesbian - is it morally right to beat a child that isn't yours?

I see, you think people should not care about each other. We should just walk about with blinders on, ignoring inequities. :(

Real nice!:sarcasm:


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:00 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved