The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=68107)

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-27-2011 09:46 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827537)
it would be very interesting to see what they think of that. the fact that she got the beating means nothing. the fact that she got it from a man who is not her father and did it because of his radical views is wrong.

But you said you believe in 'karma'!

Since you believe in karma, that means that she got exactly what she deserved. The man administering the beating was acting in accordance with Karma God's desires, giving her the punishment that Karma God demanded.

I assume you do not give money to charity, since all the poor people with no food or clean drinking water are in that position because Karma God wants them to be. Right?

WWJDnow 12-28-2011 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 826035)
I am going to start off with a little about myself so you people can instantly judge me as you believe is appropriate... I am an atheist. Shocking right? I am an emo. Oh my god an emo!

Hey, I'm shocked that there's an emo knows how to punctuate.

Quote:

"I live by two quotes: "Do or do not there is no try," Yoda; and "My friends come first, that's the bottom line." - A Day to Remember.
We're not especially interested in quotes from Japanese heathens or your sodomistic sexual practices.

Quote:

hold tight you're in for the shock of your life.
If the rapture doesn't happen by 2015, that would be the shock of my life. Nothing an emo says surprises me, though.

Quote:

Let me start out by saying that most of you are piffleing insane.
LOL, the emo says we're insane. Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Quote:

What would you think of me with my several facial piercings, long hair and several tattoos?
That you're a wanna-be badass.

Quote:

They need an escape from they're current reality and it is they're way out.
Jesus is the only way out.

Quote:

You are a emotionally crippled human being who was bullied as a child so you take out your violence on children. You believe you have found God but to a Christian violence is never the answer. You have mental issues that should be checked out by a psychiatrist, christian or not. You are deranged and NEED to seek medical attention.
Moderators, I think Dr. Phil is invading our forums again.

Quote:

I would like some one to find where it says that AIDS is and airborne pathogen.
I don't know about airborne, but it's definitely a sinborne pathogen. And the Bible tells us not to have fellowship with sinners.

Quote:

I have almost killed myself but found a way out.
I have such mixed feelings about that statement. But the Bible tells me to love my enemy, so I guess I'm glad you didn't go through with it.

Quote:

I am an "unsaved" individual who was getting a college education. I have a current GPA of 3.50. I graduated in the top 50 of my class. My total class was over 300. Do I honestly sound like an uneducated individual?
You sound like a graduate of the ITT Technical Institute.

Quote:

Keep your faith in your house but do not go and preach to a choir that doesn't want or need you're input.
So I take it you're against freedom of speech. Figures.

Quote:

I have golf games already set up with Lucifer himself.
You're scheduled to be the hole.

Joshua.Wright 03-12-2012 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with. I had to address her shocking behavior immediately. I punched her six times hard in her belly, so she had her wind removed and the demon inside her couldn't even moan. I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.

you do realize that if caught you'd be found guilty of the following
.invasion of privacy (spying on the kid)
.trespassing (walking into someone elses house without permission)
.breaking and entering (if the door was locked)
.assulting a minor (need i say why)
.hit and run (you hit the child multiple times then you left)
.profiling (assuming she was a lesbian because of her short hair)

Catherine Moore 03-12-2012 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 857736)

I'm confused by this.

If I saw someone with dark skin, is it profiling to assume they're a nigra? Someone wearing a sports team top, profiling to assume they're a fan of that team? If I see someone eating a hot dog, is it profiling to assume they're not a vegetarian?

Of course not. Its the simple evidence of my eyes.

If she has short hair, she's a lesbian. Or, at a push someone the Lord has punished with cancer. Makes little difference at the end of the day, both are hellbound. But I do think lesbians are more common. It's the assumption I would have come to.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-12-2012 04:04 AM

Quote:

Use proper punctuation and grammar, or you'll be shown the door, pervert. :thumbdown:

Quote:

"one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law" - Matthew 5:18

Joshua.Wright 03-12-2012 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 857741)
Use proper punctuation and grammar, or you'll be shown the door, pervert. :thumbdown:

Now you've confused me. How do a few punctuation and grammatical errors make me a pervert? Enlighten me.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-12-2012 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 857748)
Now you've confused me. How do a few punctuation and grammatical errors make me a pervert? Enlighten me.

No, of course not.

Worshiping slope comics makes you a pervert. Purposefully ignoring the rules of grammar and punctuation in God's favorite language (AMERICAN!) makes you an irritating fool. :glare:

Thomas Dalton 03-12-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

No, if caught (what is the chance of that:D) they would first need the testemony of the child, and the parents will hopefully be able to prevent that. Even if the emo lesbian girl would defy her parents, move out the house, and whore herself to pay for her upkeep since her parents would cut her off when she testified, brother Ekman has an about 15% chance to get a Christian for a judge/jury member, and would be released completely exonorated.

Praise Jesus!

Thomas

Joshua.Wright 03-13-2012 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 857750)
No, of course not.

Worshiping slope comics makes you a pervert. Purposefully ignoring the rules of grammar and punctuation in God's favorite language (AMERICAN!) makes you an irritating fool. :glare:

1. What's a slope comic
2. How can you prove that I "worship" them?
3. I wasn't ignoring the grammar and punctuation, like I said I made a few mistakes.
4. The language is called English.
5. How can you prove that it's Gods favorite language?
Answer all 5 of these questions intelligently and I'll leave everyone else on these forums alone. No matter how many flaws I find in thier argument.

Mary Etheldreda 03-13-2012 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 858081)
1. What's a slope comic
2. How can you prove that I "worship" them?
3. I wasn't ignoring the grammar and punctuation, like I said I made a few mistakes.
4. The language is called English.
5. How can you prove that it's Gods favorite language?
Answer all 5 of these questions intelligently and I'll leave everyone else on these forums alone. No matter how many flaws I find in thier argument.

Who do you think you are? Perry Mason?

Benjamin Over 03-13-2012 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 858081)
BLA.... BLA.....Answer all 5 of these questions intelligently and I'll leave everyone else on these forums alone. No matter how many flaws I find in thier argument.

Don't you have any sense of shame at all to barge into the Lord's favorite forum, and exert commands, and demands towards us; followers of his majesty Christ JESUS?

lukasekman 03-14-2012 11:04 PM

I have actually served jail for disciplining kids before, so getting caught is nothing that I care much about. I DO care about the punishment from the LORD that will happen if I don't discipline children thought.

Quote:

It was my job to look after them

Their parents actually asked me to it.

It wasn't.

Watching her sin, I did what I had to do.

I was shocked, or rather told by the LORD to leave the haunted house.

Profiling is not a crime, if you think so, try sue Fecebook or Google. Profiling is used to aim their ads.

Joshua.Wright 03-15-2012 03:01 AM

I love how everyone's pissed that I ask those questions, yet none of them have been answered.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-15-2012 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 858649)
I love how everyone's pissed that I ask those questions, yet none of them have been answered.

No one is "pissed" as you say. It's just that you ask idiotic questions, and the Bible commands us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself.

Quote:

"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11

lukasekman 03-15-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

I did answer to all of your questions. What part of my answer did you not understand? Their parents asked me to look after their kids, so there was no trespassing or unauthorized invasion of privacy.

If your daughter cut herself and someone else saw it, would you prefer to let her keep cutting?

Dr Laurence Niles 03-15-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Typical drive by atheiotardist post: say a few shocking things and then we see her again. Typical.

YIC
Posted via Mobile Device

Joshua.Wright 03-16-2012 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 858724)
I did answer to all of your questions. What part of my answer did you not understand? Their parents asked me to look after their kids, so there was no trespassing or unauthorized invasion of privacy.

If your daughter cut herself and someone else saw it, would you prefer to let her keep cutting?

No, but there are better ways of handling it than beating her. How about talking to her, telling her that there are better ways to handle what made her cut herself than to do so.
P.s. Remind me to NEVER hire you as a baby-sitter.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-16-2012 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 859128)
No, but there are better ways of handling it than beating her. How about talking to her, telling her that there are better ways to handle what made her cut herself than to do so.

That's not what the Bible says. We follow God's advice, not some random punk kid on the internets.

Quote:

Remind me to Pray to Jesus that you never produce any children.

Quote:

Psalm 69:22-29
Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.
Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.
Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.

Redeemed Papist 03-16-2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Next you'll be saying we shouldn't thrash children at all and it's wrong. Jesus disagrees.

James Hutchins 03-16-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Young lady, I am positive she was talked to. But it fell on the deaf ears of a pitiful slut with her fingers in her ears yelling 'Whaaaaaaaaaaaa... Poor Meeeeeeeeeeee'.
All she needed to do was read the Bible.