The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=68107)

lukasekman 08-02-2011 03:50 PM

Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
As True Christian caring parents, we regularly check our kids behavior, ready to spank when needed. Bad behavior like masturbation, early warning signs of homosexuality, bad language and excessive phone calls are quickly addressed with the rod of correction. With True Christian parenting, kids wont sin behind that.

However, if you watch a kid under liberal "parenting", their behavior can totally shock you. Yesterday, I helped a neighbor couple watch their kids when they were away. Since they are liberals, I was prepared to see their kids sin, and looked forward to beat some common sense into them. But I couldn't ever be prepare to what I was going to see:

The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with. I had to address her shocking behavior immediately. I punched her six times hard in her belly, so she had her wind removed and the demon inside her couldn't even moan. I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.

Mistress Cookie 08-02-2011 03:59 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with. I had to address her shocking behavior immediately. I punched her six times hard in her belly, so she had her wind removed and the demon inside her couldn't even moan. I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.

I hope you threw it in a rushing river! The little lost minx might try to pin the "attack" on you now, since you interrupted her "playtime".

These people will stop at nothing. And it would be quite the "notch" in her lesbian, macraméd belt to break up a good heterosexual marriage by getting the daddy sent off to prison.

rachelwise 08-02-2011 09:49 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK.

People should be free to do what they want to do! If she was unhappy then cutting herself was her way of making her feel better.

You shouldn't harm a minor. You punched her 6 times did you? CHILD ABUSE MUCH! I mean seriously. How would you feel if you were that girl and your neighbor decided to punch you in the stomach 6 times then sprint out of your house!?!? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL.

My cousin is one who cuts. He is gay. I let him get on with it. I'm not going to run into his house, punch him 6 times and run away with his knife am I. No. I'm not.

Get a grip you silly silly people!

Zechariah Smyth 08-02-2011 11:01 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
If you hate your cousin enough to disregard his Eternal Life, you aren't much of a friend. Typical of a chinaman, though.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Bob4God 08-02-2011 11:22 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurisutaru (Post 780279)
People should be free to do what they want to do! If she was unhappy then cutting herself was her way of making her feel better.

Oh neat, so if somebody is attempting to kill themselves by stepping out into traffic, potentially to endanger numerous lives, we should just let him because we're free to do what we want!

Quote:

My cousin is one who cuts. He is gay. I let him get on with it. I'm not going to run into his house, punch him 6 times and run away with his knife am I. No. I'm not.
To be fair, I wouldn't run into his house and punch him either, because I would not want to get his AIDS blood all over me.

The Bright Beast 08-03-2011 09:25 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 780304)
Oh neat, so if somebody is attempting to kill themselves by stepping out into traffic, potentially to endanger numerous lives, we should just let him because we're free to do what we want!

You must realize that those unsaved trash are not very clever, so they do not think these things through..


Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 780304)
To be fair, I wouldn't run into his house and punch him either, because I would not want to get his AIDS blood all over me.

you could use a baseball bat or a shovel for that non-contact safety. Remember to bring a face mask and full body covering!

Zaiger 08-03-2011 09:35 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
As True Christian caring parents, we regularly check our kids behavior, ready to spank when needed. Bad behavior like masturbation, early warning signs of homosexuality, bad language and excessive phone calls are quickly addressed with the rod of correction. With True Christian parenting, kids wont sin behind that.

I know i had my children's bedroom doors removed that prevents a lot of problems from occuring in the first place.

Quote:

However, if you watch a kid under liberal "parenting", their behavior can totally shock you.
Liberal parenting? That alone is an oxymormon, to a liberal "paranting" means you are pro-choice and only had the child because you could not find a baby killer in time to perform a legal abortion.

Quote:

The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with.
I read about this, girls like this use those online bath houses like facebook and myspace to brag about sexual acts and to lure in men with their sin parts.

Quote:

I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.
You did not touch the knife did you? If that little lesbian was cutting herself with it and you touched the knife you could have gotten AIDS

lukasekman 08-03-2011 06:37 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Rachelwise: I removed her knife so she couldn't hurt herself, the parents will be grateful if they really care. It is also my duty to do what I can against demon possession.

I am not afraid of child abuse charges. Child abuse is just the liberal label for proper conservative child discipline. I rather be jailed for Jesus than denying Prov 13:24. It happened before.

Mistress Cookie: I disposed the knife in the sewers.

Zaiger: Of course I avoided getting her corrupted blood on my hands.

Zaiger 08-03-2011 06:51 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780489)
Zaiger: Of course I avoided getting her corrupted blood on my hands.

Thank The Lord! I must correct myself though, I was wrong. I was talking to a good christian doctor and he gave me the whole run down on AIDS. Apparently you can't get AIDS that way, in fact he said that you can't even "catch" AIDS. According to the medical community (the real doctors not those atheist recruiters) the AIDS is a special punishment handed only to homose*uals. You could drink gallons of homo blood and be medically safe, but you would burn for eternity.

Brother Harold Porter 08-03-2011 07:50 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaiger (Post 780494)
Thank The Lord! I must correct myself though, I was wrong. I was talking to a good christian doctor and he gave me the whole run down on AIDS. Apparently you can't get AIDS that way, in fact he said that you can't even "catch" AIDS. According to the medical community (the real doctors not those atheist recruiters) the AIDS is a special punishment handed only to homose*uals. You could drink gallons of homo blood and be medically safe, but you would burn for eternity.

Wrong. You were talking to a foul, mud-packing degenerate, masquerading as a Christian in order to appear as a normal person. The homosexual agenda is behind the malarkey that "you can only get the queer disease by having unprotected intercourse".

If the real truth of the biohazard known as the AIDS was disclosed, they know that all fags would have to be rounded up and quarantined on some worthless island.

Then how would they be able to advocate and promote sodomy for pre-schoolers?

In Christ

Zaiger 08-03-2011 08:18 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 780503)
Wrong. You were talking to a foul, mud-packing degenerate, masquerading as a Christian in order to appear as a normal person. The homosexual agenda is behind the malarkey that "you can only get the queer disease by having unprotected intercourse".

If the real truth of the biohazard known as the AIDS was disclosed, they know that all fags would have to be rounded up and quarantined on some worthless island.

Then how would they be able to advocate and promote sodomy for pre-schoolers?

In Christ

Are you saying that the AIDS is not a punnishment handed out by god to homos?

Dan U. Holier 08-03-2011 08:25 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelwise (Post 780279)
YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK.

People should be free to do what they want to do! If she was unhappy then cutting herself was her way of making her feel better... /snip/

A typical liebrul way of thinking: whenever we might (for whatever reason) feel unhappy we should – instead of start praying - start cutting ourselves or, alternatively, anyone who comes along. Disgusting.

YiC

Dan

Billy Bob Jenkins 08-03-2011 08:34 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaiger (Post 780509)
Are you saying that the AIDS is not a punnishment handed out by god to homos?

Romans 1:26-27,32
26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.


The above scripture explains clearly that God wants to punish not only homers, but those who hang around homers as well. That is why God made AIDS airborne, so that any one who speaks with a homer will catch it.

Rev. Jim Osborne 08-05-2011 04:13 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
As True Christian caring parents, we regularly check our kids behavior

Friend, while you do seem to be on the path to Salvation, you are not a True Christian™. Otherwise, it would say so underneath your name. In the future, please do not assume so since that would be a lie, and we all know what happens to liars.

Hint: Read Revelation 21:8

Quote:

Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.
Holy water? Only papist scum use holy water.

I think you just proved my point above.

lukasekman 08-05-2011 11:30 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Sure Brother Jim, I'll avoid assumptions that may be false or dubious in the future.

The holy water was just a shock reaction from the terrifying sight. I don't believe in catlick attributes, so I realize that the effect was equal to a normal shower, nothing more, nothing less.

Sincerely in Christ, Lukas

jessicababe 10-08-2011 10:00 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
As True Christian caring parents, we regularly check our kids behavior, ready to spank when needed. Bad behavior like masturbation, early warning signs of homosexuality, bad language and excessive phone calls are quickly addressed with the rod of correction. With True Christian parenting, kids wont sin behind that.

However, if you watch a kid under liberal "parenting", their behavior can totally shock you. Yesterday, I helped a neighbor couple watch their kids when they were away. Since they are liberals, I was prepared to see their kids sin, and looked forward to beat some common sense into them. But I couldn't ever be prepare to what I was going to see:

The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with. I had to address her shocking behavior immediately. I punched her six times hard in her belly, so she had her wind removed and the demon inside her couldn't even moan. I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.

so you punched her? well that was really gonna help why didnt you just talk to her and try and help her? btw i doubt that there was the devil inside her
oh and u could face gbh and child abause charges for that! x

Redeemed Papist 10-08-2011 10:08 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicababe (Post 803891)
so you punched her? well that was really gonna help why didnt you just talk to her and try and help her? btw i doubt that there was the devil inside her
oh and u could face gbh and child abause charges for that! x

So got any ideas for how to get rid of demons that cause young girls to hack themselves to pieces? What does your secular wisdom tell you? To what are you referring for your opinion?

Yes, it is distressing to see, but are you telling me you condone leaving a potential birther of soldiers for Jesus in such distress rather than take decisive action? Shame!

jessicababe 10-08-2011 10:27 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 803893)
So got any ideas for how to get rid of demons that cause young girls to hack themselves to pieces? What does your secular wisdom tell you? To what are you referring for your opinion?

Yes, it is distressing to see, but are you telling me you condone leaving a potential birther of soldiers for Jesus in such distress rather than take decisive action? Shame!

Im not secular i just dont think she is going to become a good christian if you beat her? no maybe she needs professional help i doubt you are the person to do it. i am referring to the fact you beat a mentally ill girl :S

Redeemed Papist 10-08-2011 10:30 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicababe (Post 803901)
Im not secular i just dont think she is going to become a good christian if you beat her? no maybe she needs professional help i doubt you are the person to do it. i am referring to the fact you beat a mentally ill girl :S

I have sons so I have never had a reason to beat any girl - that would be her father's job, or in extreme circumstances the job of her brothers. Watch your mouth, unsaved trash and stop making these assumptions in your hatred and bile for the word of God.

jessicababe 10-08-2011 10:51 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 803903)
I have sons so I have never had a reason to beat any girl - that would be her father's job, or in extreme circumstances the job of her brothers. Watch your mouth, unsaved trash and stop making these assumptions in your hatred and bile for the word of God.

then leave it for her father to deal with
and btw god says get a life V

jessicababe 10-08-2011 01:44 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 803903)
I have sons so I have never had a reason to beat any girl - that would be her father's job, or in extreme circumstances the job of her brothers. Watch your mouth, unsaved trash and stop making these assumptions in your hatred and bile for the word of God.


Ur the one making assumptions by thinking she is a lesbian u watch your mouth back or god will stick u up his nose :D God doas'nt judge and he preaches that everyone has a equal status on this planet. In exodus it says to love thy neighbour, your no more equal in gods eyes V

Jack O'fagan 10-08-2011 03:35 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicababe (Post 803891)
so you punched her? well that was really gonna help why didnt you just talk to her and try and help her? btw i doubt that there was the devil inside her
oh and u could face gbh and child abause charges for that! x

Self harmers need to read the KJV1611,

Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD

Deuteronomy 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead.

We are created in the image of God,

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

The human body is a sacred blessing from the Lord, not a play thing for your own amusement,

YIC

Jack

Didymus Much 10-08-2011 06:38 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicababe (Post 803906)
...and btw god says get a life V

So it's "the voices in my head say the voices in your head are wrong. Nyahh nyahh nyahh"?

Mary Etheldreda 10-08-2011 10:53 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessicababe (Post 803948)
Ur the one making assumptions by thinking she is a lesbian u watch your mouth back or god will stick u up his nose :D God doas'nt judge and he preaches that everyone has a equal status on this planet. In exodus it says to love thy neighbour, your no more equal in gods eyes V

The Holy Bible clearly states it is the job of the Christian to judge, constantly and publicly. This is not only for the good of the sinner but the good of the Christian community so they won't be duped by wolves in sheeps' clothing:

"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine." (2 Tim 4:2)

"Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?" (1 Cor 6:2-3)

Furthermore, the Holy Spirit will guide the believer to judge rightly:

"In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." (Lev 19:15)

The believer is even taught how to make this judgement:

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment." (John 7:24)

The true believer is of course, free from judgement from others besides God himself:

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man." (1 Cor 2:15)

The reason for judging is so the real Christian can be spared the company and inevitable corruption of nonrighteous people:

"For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person." (1 Cor 5:12-13)

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. (1Tim 5:20)

You can learn more here.

Deaner 10-09-2011 12:04 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 804043)
The Holy Bible clearly states it is the job of the Christian to judge, constantly and publicly. This is not only for the good of the sinner but the good of the Christian community so they won't be duped by wolves in sheeps' clothing:

"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine." (2 Tim 4:2)

"Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?" (1 Cor 6:2-3)

Furthermore, the Holy Spirit will guide the believer to judge rightly:

"In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." (Lev 19:15)

The believer is even taught how to make this judgement:

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment." (John 7:24)

The true believer is of course, free from judgement from others besides God himself:

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man." (1 Cor 2:15)

The reason for judging is so the real Christian can be spared the company and inevitable corruption of nonrighteous people:

"For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person." (1 Cor 5:12-13)

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. (1Tim 5:20)

You can learn more here.

Excellent reply Sister. I am tired and wish to go to bed; there is nothing in your answer that say's we have to prevent this Godless slut from death is there?

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 10:21 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
I am going to start off with a little about myself so you people can instantly judge me as you believe is appropriate. ( I will most definitely disagree as you will call me unsaved scum or something like that.) I am an atheist. Shocking right? I am an emo. Oh my god an emo! I live by two quotes: "Do or do not there is no try," Yoda; and "My friends come first, that's the bottom line." - A Day to Remember. The vast majority of the music I listen to is screamo and metal. I think that is about enough of me. You have judged so now you shall be judges. P.S. I don't hold back anything of what I want to say so hold tight you're in for the shock of your life.

Let me start out by saying that most of you are piffleing insane. Lukasekman you are probably the most insane person I have heard speak. You beat a thirteen year old child. Better yet it wasn't even your own damn child! It is horribly wrong to beat a child and knock the wind out them. It is even worse when it isn't even your child.

So what that she has short hair? That does NOT make her a lesbian. She is an individual expressing herself. What would you think of me with my several facial piercings, long hair and several tattoos? I'm guessing its just going to make me sound like a worse person than your formerly believed.

Just because someone is cutting them-self doesn't mean that they are emo, and vice versa. I have never once considered cutting myself. Cutting doesn't make someone less of a human being. They are going through stress and it is a release. It is the same reason a person does drugs or something else. They need an escape from they're current reality and it is they're way out. I don't agree that cutting is the right thing to do but you shouldn't have beaten the god damn child. Talking to her would have been the better and yes more Christian thing to do. But woe is me as I am not a follower of your religion so why listen to me right?

Coming off of my last point, what makes you believe the poor girl was possessed? She was cutting. That is a human thing to do. No demon there. I believe in demons and the like but this is the first I have heard about one placing one cut and then talking to another about it.

This is my final review on you sir: You are a emotionally crippled human being who was bullied as a child so you take out your violence on children. You believe you have found God but to a Christian violence is never the answer. You have mental issues that should be checked out by a psychiatrist, christian or not. You are deranged and NEED to seek medical attention.

I will now talk about AIDS or the queer disease as I have seen it reference in this forum. It is a disease that any human can contract, not just the homosexuals. It was passed down from monkeys when we evolved. (Yes, I am a firm believer in evolution.) I would like some one to find where it says that AIDS is and airborne pathogen.

I would like to address that The_Bright_Beast is saying that all unsaved people are not smart enough to think about a decision and would gladly through them-self into traffic to commit suicide. As a side point I am against suicide as there are ways out of it. I have almost killed myself but found a way out. To say the truth it was when I became an Atheist. I am an "unsaved" individual who was getting a college education. I have a current GPA of 3.50. I graduated in the top 50 of my class. My total class was over 300. Do I honestly sound like an uneducated individual? There are surely the uneducated out there but it is because of relentless and utterly stupid censorship that people like the ones on this forum force into place.

The Christian society has issues and that it needs to understand that the people that are not of the same faith do no have to follow and be forced to live with the consequences of actions of strict Christians. Keep your faith in your house but do not go and preach to a choir that doesn't want or need you're input. I am perfectly content with knowing that according to you I am not going to be saved and that I am going to Hell. I have golf games already set up with Lucifer himself.

From this forum I have determined that most of you are clinically insane. You have been overcome by the false beliefs that have been forced into your mind. I am not saying all your beliefs are wrong but when you start saying a person who doesn't act Christian is possessed so you beat them and you are afraid to be close to or even in contact with a homosexual because of AIDS. Those views are very askew. If you took for a second and thought about how other people view you as the exact same was as you viewed them I know your views would not change because your heads are up your asses. Let me rephrase that up Jesus's ass. That was harsh for scratch that, up a asian's ass.

The day I see that the nation is being run by people like you is the day I know hell is upon us and I will gladly do everything in my power to defy and indivudlize myself from what you believe is the only way to be. If you dont like that view then you can come and show me some of your strict Christian parenting.

Alphonse Alban 12-22-2011 11:51 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Hello friend and welcome to friendliest forum in internet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826035)
I am an emo. Oh my god an emo! I live by two quotes: "Do or do not there is no try," Yoda

Basing your life on Star Trek surely is enough to make someone emo. Don't worry, I know your life sucks at the moment, but you are not doomed to be emo for the rest of your life. Just like any other gaysexuals, you can be cured and get rid of your life in sodomy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826035)
I am perfectly content with knowing that according to you I am not going to be saved

You are mistaken here. As I noted above, there is still hope for you. Even if you continue your deathstyle, it's not according to us that you are not going to be saved. It's according to Jesus that you are not going to be saved.

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 02:15 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 826044)
Hello friend and welcome to friendliest forum in internet.



Basing your life on Star Trek surely is enough to make someone emo. Don't worry, I know your life sucks at the moment, but you are not doomed to be emo for the rest of your life. Just like any other gaysexuals, you can be cured and get rid of your life in sodomy.



You are mistaken here. As I noted above, there is still hope for you. Even if you continue your deathstyle, it's not according to us that you are not going to be saved. It's according to Jesus that you are not going to be saved.

1. As from the forum this is not very friendly. You bash other lifestyles that you do not accept. You condemn those who do not have the same beliefs as you do.

2. Yoda is from Star Wars not Star Trek. I would very much like to know how watching Star Trek would make me emo. It is science fiction show. According to modern society basing my life on this movie series would make me a geek or a nerd. I base my life on a quote that i hold all my belief in and that I believe is a great way to live life.

3. Do you even know what an emo is?

4. Gaysexual is not a real word. The correct word is homosexual. This brings me back to the education of the "unsaved trash." *See previous post*

5. As according to your religion I am not going to be saved but I have the potential to be saved. It is not written in stone that I am forever condemned to burn in Hell.

6. I was raised Christian. I am baptized. I am confirmed. What makes me less to be saved than you? I have denounced my faith but those marks in faith i have received are eternal, correct?

7. What is a deathstyle? I am very curious.

Redeemed Papist 12-22-2011 03:11 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
A deathstyle is the opposite of a lifestyle. It means you are choosing death in Hell over eternal life with Jesus in heaven.

In your case your reckless pedantry and obsession with satanic works of fiction over factual reference books about the nature of the Universe is going to be your downfall.

As for what makes you less likely to be saved... Do you accept Jesus as your personal saviour and as the only begotten son of God?

If the answer is, No," then I'm afraid you're on the fast bus to Hell.

You then just need to be sure you aren't accepting a Jesus you made up in your own head rather than the real Jesus of the Bible.

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 03:27 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
I am going to make this brief as I honestly cannot think of how to respond to the blasphemous statements you said about me and scientific fact.

1. When you respond please tell me what you think an emo is. I honestly really want to know.

2. I am not obsessed with the works of fiction. I have found a quote that means something to me as much as anything from the bible means to you. Have you no respect for another's beliefs?

Redeemed Papist 12-22-2011 03:35 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826076)
I am going to make this brief as I honestly cannot think of how to respond to the blasphemous statements you said about me and scientific fact.

1. When you respond please tell me what you think an emo is. I honestly really want to know.

2. I am not obsessed with the works of fiction. I have found a quote that means something to me as much as anything from the bible means to you. Have you no respect for another's beliefs?

1. Who cares about detail ofwhat an Emo is? Does it sin? Is it going to Hell? Should it be praising Jesus? I'm guessing the answers are yes, yes and yes.

2. God specifically tells us not to respect the beliefs of others.
1 Corinthians 5:11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
How such ridiculous works of fiction can mean as much to you as the facts in the Bible is beyond me.

Thomas Dalton 12-22-2011 04:11 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826035)
P.S. I don't hold back anything of what I want to say so hold tight you're in for the shock of your life.

You're quite cocky. Homos like you wind up on this forum from time to time. I hardly even think you count as the shock of my day to be honest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826035)
Let me start out by saying that most of you are piffleing insane. Lukasekman you are probably the most insane person I have heard speak. You beat a thirteen year old child. Better yet it wasn't even your own damn child! It is horribly wrong to beat a child and knock the wind out them. It is even worse when it isn't even your child.

Why is it more wrong to beat a child when it isn't yours? I'm actually interested on which philosophy you're basing this on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826035)
Talking to her would have been the better and yes more Christian thing to do. But woe is me as I am not a follower of your religion so why listen to me right?

Scripture please. You're an atheist, how do you know what is the Christian thing to do?

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826035)
I will now talk about AIDS or the queer disease as I have seen it reference in this forum. It is a disease that any human can contract, not just the homosexuals. It was passed down from monkeys when we evolved. (Yes, I am a firm believer in evolution.) I would like some one to find where it says that AIDS is and airborne pathogen.

I would like to address that The_Bright_Beast is saying that all unsaved people are not smart enough to think about a decision and would gladly through them-self into traffic to commit suicide.

Wait, God only started punishing homers as late as the 1980's, since before that they were stoned as they should. You say people only evolved from monkeys twenty years ago? And you call yourself intelligent?

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826035)
I am an "unsaved" individual who was getting a college education. I have a current GPA of 3.50. I graduated in the top 50 of my class. My total class was over 300. Do I honestly sound like an uneducated individual? There are surely the uneducated out there but it is because of relentless and utterly stupid censorship that people like the ones on this forum force into place.

Uneducation = stupidity?
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826035)
The Christian society has issues and that it needs to understand that the people that are not of the same faith do no have to follow and be forced to live with the consequences of actions of strict Christians. Keep your faith in your house but do not go and preach to a choir that doesn't want or need you're input. I am perfectly content with knowing that according to you I am not going to be saved and that I am going to Hell. I have golf games already set up with Lucifer himself.

Golf games? Hardly. Cast into eternal flame by Jesus himself? Yes!
Revelation 20:15: And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826035)
The day I see that the nation is being run by people like you is the day I know hell is upon us and I will gladly do everything in my power to defy and indivudlize myself from what you believe is the only way to be. If you dont like that view then you can come and show me some of your strict Christian parenting.

The day we run the nation you'll be dead! Great way to individualize yourself! Leviticus 20:13, remember it.

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 04:58 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
I am going to address two posts with this single post. Follow along children or you might get lost.

I would like to begin by addressing that you called me a homosexual. On what ground do you have on making such an absurd and vastly wrong statement?

When did I state that AIDS started in 1980? That is when the disease became well known in American society. Humans evolved thousands of years ago. There are known casing in many species of animals.

If you my previous post in this thread you will learn that I was not always atheist and that I was a Christian. I do not know scripture anymore as I found it pointless and moot.

I do not see anywhere in the three verses provided where it says you should not respect the beliefs of someone else. I see in the three verses that you should not keep company with people of different beliefs. Respect is a thing taught in the Bible. I do not know where but I remember learning it.

The point of me asking you what you believe an to be an emo is to find the same point as what you say to be a lesbian. I have been spending my day on here looking at different threads and I find the most amusement with the threads about Lesbians. The only evidence you have on most of them is that they have short cut hair. So i now must ask what you believe to be an emo. It seems like you simply throw this term around without actually having any knowledge of what it means.

The day you rule country is the day I laugh in my grave. You must attempt to rule the country that is. Bachmann is not a contender to be a leader as she is a slut because she is a woman and according to the beliefs I have read on this, she is only good to bear children. You are more likely to run a sense Godless nation based on your inferior ridiculous beliefs than you are to run an actual nation.

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-22-2011 05:27 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

I am an atheist. Shocking right? I am an emo. Oh my god an emo!

Wall of Text ignored.
No, your being an atheist and an emo are not at all shocking.

God gives you free will. You are free to follow Him and do as He commands, or not.

He also explains the consequences. If you follow Him as directed and obey all of His commands, you get to spend eternity serving Him in Heaven. :innocent:

If you disobey even one of his least commands, you get to spend eternity being burned alive in His Lake of Fire. :supaburn:

As Christians, we are duty-bound to explain this to people. We don't weigh the merits of your choices; we tell you God's stated position on your choices.

Did you have a point? Or did you decide to join a Christian church's private discussion forum -- uninvited and unwelcome -- simply to complain that we don't share your anti-Christian, unGodly, and Hellbound beliefs?

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 06:18 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
I joined this forum because I was shocked and disgusted on how that man was disciplining that girl who was not even his own child.
If I am right i have freedom of speech and religion on the internet so I am free to express myself as I chose. In this case it was in disagreement of someone else.

Didymus Much 12-22-2011 06:25 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826136)
...If I am right i have freedom of speech and religion on the internet so I am free to express myself as I chose...

*Sigh* You are wrong. The Constitution controls what the GOVERNMENT can and cannot do.

This is a privately owned and operated website.

You have no more "right" to free speech here than they would have to barge into your living room and shout Scripture at you.

Please, learn more about what your rights actually are so that you will know when someone actually tries to infringe on them.

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 06:37 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
The first ten amendments are known as the Bill of Rights. They state rights that every man and woman have. The government can not infringe on these rights. To do so would be unconstitutional.

I completely understand that this is a privately owned and operated forum. No where was I stating that my rights where being infringed. I was stating that because of the Bill of Rights I can say what I believe in.

On this website it is controlled by Christians. It also states that you may not agree with all views posted on this forum. If i was directed by an owner or a moderator of this site to stop posting because too many people are offended from my views I would understand and accept. Since i have not seen anyone demand that i stop i see no reason to. My views may be offensive to you but some of your views are offensive to me.

I came onto this forum to discuss the treatment of the child and how i believe he acted wrongly. I did not come onto this forum to discuss what i can and cannot say.

Didymus Much 12-22-2011 07:03 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826143)
The first ten amendments are known as the Bill of Rights. They state rights that every man and woman have. The government can not infringe on these rights. To do so would be unconstitutional...

And is this a government website? No. Your point is irrelevant.

Quote:

...I was stating that because of the Bill of Rights I can say what I believe in...
And you still fail to understand. This is not a government website, so the First Amendment does NOT apply here.

Quote:

...I did not come onto this forum to discuss what i can and cannot say.
Go learn about about your rights, before someone takes them away FOR REALSIES and you don't realize.

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-22-2011 07:08 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Dear Retard:
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826143)
I completely understand that this is a privately owned and operated forum. No where was I stating that my rights where being infringed. I was stating that because of the Bill of Rights I can say what I believe in.

Your First Amendment rights are relative ONLY to what the GOVERNMENT can enforce.

THEY ARE NOT RELEVANT HERE.

:dunce:

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 07:13 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Did I state that this is a government website? No
Did I say that this is a privately owned website? Yes
Did I state that a moderator or administrator has the power to silence me but has not yet done that? Yes
I am actually defending my rights by fighting SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act.) With that act all websites suspected to contain copywritten material will be blocked by the government until proven be innocent. This act will pertain to all websites controlled from within the U.S. That includes this website. I am fighting to keep the government off the internet and allow people to say what they have to say.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:17 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved