The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=68107)

Redeemed Papist 12-22-2011 07:16 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
The problem with these internet free speech rights blowhards is that they seem to really have a problem with the free speech of Christians saying we should all follow Biblical law.

Didymus Much 12-22-2011 07:20 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826157)
...I am actually defending my rights by fighting SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act.)...

WTF does SOPA have to do with the topic at hand, idiot?

Redeemed Papist 12-22-2011 07:26 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 826163)
WTF does SOPA have to do with the topic at hand, idiot?

Look, you foul atheist freak, can you just for once let other atheists make total fools of themselves without trying to save their blushes!

Didymus Much 12-22-2011 07:52 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 826165)
Look, you foul atheist freak, can you just for once let other atheists make total fools of themselves without trying to save their blushes!

I just get so frustrated when the "voices of logic and reason" know so little about logic and reason. The internet is vast repository of knowledge and information on so many subjects, yet they refuse to avail themselves of this wonderful resource. Research that used to take weeks (even months) of library trawling, and correspondence with fellow researchers by snail mail, can now be accomplished with a few mouse clicks.

But that's "too hard" for these morons. :thumbdown:

They'd rather wail about non-existent rights while there are genuine abuses taking place every day that they don't recognize, because they haven't taken the few minutes to actually familiarize themselves with their legal rights and obligations.

So I guess I should apologize for derailing the thread with this rant. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
:ph34r:

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 08:17 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
So we return to the beating of the child and the unrightful act of the man beating the child. I am glad that we have finally returned to the original subject of this thread.

Redeemed Papist 12-22-2011 08:24 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 826174)
I just get so frustrated when the "voices of logic and reason" know so little about logic and reason. The internet is vast repository of knowledge and information on so many subjects, yet they refuse to avail themselves of this wonderful resource. Research that used to take weeks (even months) of library trawling, and correspondence with fellow researchers by snail mail, can now be accomplished with a few mouse clicks.

But that's "too hard" for these morons. :thumbdown:

They'd rather wail about non-existent rights while there are genuine abuses taking place every day that they don't recognize, because they haven't taken the few minutes to actually familiarize themselves with their legal rights and obligations.

So I guess I should apologize for derailing the thread with this rant. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
:ph34r:

Yeah I know. It's like they haven't got an original thought in their head and just parrot barely understood nonsense written by others that fits what they wish were actually true.

Didymus Much 12-22-2011 08:24 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826184)
So we return to the beating of the child and the unrightful act of the man beating the child. I am glad that we have finally returned to the original subject of this thread.

So do you have an actual contribution to make, or just more tedious and inane gum-flapping?

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 08:29 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Havent i already stated my point that you other users have increasingly ignored and forced to change to a different subject. I joined because that man was wrong in beating that poor girl. He had no right to beat her. Parenting should be up to a child's parents not someone else unless the circumstances apply where the are permanently unable to be a parent.

Didymus Much 12-22-2011 08:37 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826190)
Havent i already stated my point that you other users have increasingly ignored and forced to change to a different subject. I joined because that man was wrong in beating that poor girl. He had no right to beat her. Parenting should be up to a child's parents not someone else unless the circumstances apply where the are permanently unable to be a parent.

Yet another one who has confused us with people who care what you think.

This forum, as has obviously eluded your fine grasp of semantics, is about the Bible, not you.

If you feel that the True Christians™ here have erred in their reading of God's Will as laid out in the King James Bible, then please, raise your concerns with proper Scriptural citations. Or STFU. Thanks.

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 08:54 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
I am utterly disgusted with the way that you treat people on this site that dont share the same view points as you. You cast us away as though we are trash and street scum. you believe you are the benevolent power and that you have the power to control the world by being ignorant assholes and no even considering everyone else's view on something. You must have been raised to respect other people. The way you act and from the utter disrespect I am given i seriously doubt you have any respect for anyone besides others who rant on with the same psychobable as you. Do you listen to what you say or is your head so far up an asian's asshole that you cant hear yourself? Honestly have respect.

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-22-2011 09:36 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockZero (Post 826200)
I am utterly disgusted with the way that you treat people on this site that dont share the same view points as you. You cast us away as though we are trash and street scum.

Did you somehow miss the header, on each and every page, which says "UNSAVED UNWELCOME"?

UNSAVED = YOU.

UNWELCOME = NOT WANTED HERE.

Comprende, amigo?

Hablas Ingles?

Quote:

you believe you are the benevolent power and that you have the power to control the world by being ignorant assholes and no even considering everyone else's view on something.
Who here said that?

GOD is the ultimate power, and no True Christian™ would ever claim He is omnibenevolent. He loves those who love Him, and that is all.

Get a clue, Sparky.

Quote:

You must have been raised to respect other people.
When did the Bible tell us to 'respect' nonbelievers?

Acts 10:34-35

34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Oh, right. It doesn't.

Quote:

The way you act and from the utter disrespect I am given
UNSAVED UNWELCOME.

This means you. :rtfm:

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-22-2011 09:39 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with. I had to address her shocking behavior immediately. I punched her six times hard in her belly, so she had her wind removed and the demon inside her couldn't even moan. I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.

Something to bear in mind, friend:

I can see that your heart was in the right place; you were responsible for this young girl's well-being, and acting in the role of parent (since you were her temporary, authorized guardian).

However, the Bible instructs us to discipline using the rod. Not the fist.

Perhaps you would do well to acquire a 1/2" wooden dowel, or perhaps a length of 1/2" PVC pipe. This will serve as a Biblically-appropriate rod. :thumbsup:

lukasekman 12-22-2011 09:51 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Dear HemlockHero,

Welcome to the forum. I see that you dislike my family values to the extent that you think I am insane. As a conservative parent, corporal punishment is an important aspect of child discipline, see Prov 13:24
It is not insane to follow the True religion. I do however understand that some passages are controversial for liberals, but being controversial is not the same as being insane. If I was insane, I would probably not be able to raise my children.

Prov 13:2 do also justify my actions in the troubled moment. And suppose I didn't interfere with her self-cutting - she would probably hurt herself more than I hurt her. I guess the bruises from my punches healed in a week, but continued cutting would leave permanent scars, and risk an infection.

Sincerely in Christ, Lukas

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 09:55 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
You people really have issues. I do not speak any spanish so whatever you said there i have no clue what it means. Ive almost had it with the lack of respect. Is there anything you can respect besides your religion and yourselves?

And thank you lukas. You have finally treated me with some respect. You have not tried to attack me and slandere my name. I am sorry to that i was harsh. It was in a bit of a rage. I have respect for you so being calm in this moment. It is against my way to beat someone else's child though. Parent as you will though.

Thomas Dalton 12-22-2011 10:06 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826110)
I am going to address two posts with this single post. Follow along children or you might get lost.

I would like to begin by addressing that you called me a homosexual. On what ground do you have on making such an absurd and vastly wrong statement?

When did I state that AIDS started in 1980? That is when the disease became well known in American society. Humans evolved thousands of years ago. There are known casing in many species of animals.

If you my previous post in this thread you will learn that I was not always atheist and that I was a Christian. I do not know scripture anymore as I found it pointless and moot.

I do not see anywhere in the three verses provided where it says you should not respect the beliefs of someone else. I see in the three verses that you should not keep company with people of different beliefs. Respect is a thing taught in the Bible. I do not know where but I remember learning it.

The point of me asking you what you believe an to be an emo is to find the same point as what you say to be a lesbian. I have been spending my day on here looking at different threads and I find the most amusement with the threads about Lesbians. The only evidence you have on most of them is that they have short cut hair. So i now must ask what you believe to be an emo. It seems like you simply throw this term around without actually having any knowledge of what it means.

The day you rule country is the day I laugh in my grave. You must attempt to rule the country that is. Bachmann is not a contender to be a leader as she is a slut because she is a woman and according to the beliefs I have read on this, she is only good to bear children. You are more likely to run a sense Godless nation based on your inferior ridiculous beliefs than you are to run an actual nation.

I always think it's funny that atheists keep on saying there's nothing wrong with gaysexuals, yet when we call them one, they are always quite insulted.
Hypocrisy, much?

And please post some proof that AIDS existed so many years ago. Hint: That's impossible.

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 10:15 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
The reason I defend myself when called a homosexual is because you are calling me something I am not. I am myself. You calling me a hypocrite because I say I am not a homosexual when I am not one is the same as when I would call you something that you are not. You would defend yourself and prove that is not who you are.

http://www.avert.org/aids-timeline.htm
This is the furthest back I could find history on AIDS. I was incorrect on how long it has been around in humans.

Redeemed Papist 12-22-2011 10:39 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Hemlock fellow!

Look, as much as it pains me to appear lock step with that atheist, you're missing the point. You can bang on all you like about your own point of view about morality all you want but that doesn't change God's morality one jot.

What does God want you to do? I'll give you a clue: thinking of what feels right will not give you the answer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Didymus Much 12-22-2011 11:12 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826200)
...Honestly have respect.

Wait, WUT? How much respect did you show for the True Christians™ here when you barged into a private forum dedicated to discussing the Bible and started telling people how wrong they are, when you have so little clue as to what the Bible actually says, and hence, what they were saying? :wacko:

You seem to labouring under the misconception that others somehow HAVE to respect your opinion. It's your right to have a differing opinion, but if that opinion is (even partially) based on falsehoods, bigotry, lies and deception, then it is not deserving of respect at all. Do you see the difference?

:kjv1611-read: so at least you'll know what you're talking about the next time you wish to discuss Christianity with someone.

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 11:30 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Didyus Much i must ask why you have a Porn star for vice president banner

Zechariah Smyth 12-22-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826260)
Didyus Much i must ask why you have a Porn star for vice president banner

He's a typical Jesus-hating atheist with zero morals and a sick sense of humor (sic). Unfortunately, he is able skirt the rules without ever doing anything explicitly ban-worthy.

It's a very frustrating situation.

YiC,

Zech
Posted via Mobile Device

HemlockHomo 12-22-2011 11:46 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
So from this I am interpreting that you support this man and what he stand for?

Didymus Much 12-22-2011 11:54 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826268)
So from this I am interpreting that you support this man and what he stand for?

It's a joke, son.

But I do think he'd make a better President than any of the assclowns running for the Repubs this time. :lol:

James Hutchins 12-23-2011 01:04 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Ugh, isn't it bad enough females already bleed seven days a month, must these emo's make it 31?

Thomas Dalton 12-23-2011 09:51 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826234)
The reason I defend myself when called a homosexual is because you are calling me something I am not. I am myself. You calling me a hypocrite because I say I am not a homosexual when I am not one is the same as when I would call you something that you are not. You would defend yourself and prove that is not who you are.

http://www.avert.org/aids-timeline.htm
This is the furthest back I could find history on AIDS. I was incorrect on how long it has been around in humans.

Well, I believe I can be a bit more civilized against you from now on. Most of the time when atheists are proved wrong, they never admit it. They just switch the subject and you never hear from them again. Seems like you're more intelligent than them. Maybe we can one day (preferably before the Rapture) get you to admit you were wrong about religion too, and you can join us at the right hand of Jesus, laughing at the souls who are now burning in the great lake of fire!

I still think that if you would call me green-eyes I could not get myself to care. Why would I take time to defend myself from such a trivial thing?
What does it matter when a stranger thinks I got green eyes?
Yet, you defend yourself. You tell us that you're not a sodomist. This must mean that you think that's important.

Redeemed Papist 12-23-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 826283)
Ugh, isn't it bad enough females already bleed seven days a month, must these emo's make it 31?

:bad:
I envy your ability to keep your lunch down while contemplating their vileness.
Posted via Mobile Device

HemlockHomo 12-24-2011 12:00 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
For my entire life I have striven to be an individual. I have always been offended when someone told me that I am something I am not, whether it be a try hard, nerd, or homosexual. Literally anything that is wrong about me I will defend because I don't want people to believe that I am something I am not but that I am myself.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-24-2011 02:10 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826548)
For my entire life I have striven to be an individual. I have always been offended when someone told me that I am something I am not, whether it be a try hard, nerd, or homosexual. Literally anything that is wrong about me I will defend because I don't want people to believe that I am something I am not but that I am myself.

Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? - Matthew 6:25

HemlockHomo 12-24-2011 02:21 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Responding to my question with a bible quote did not answer my question. Can you please put it something I can understand?

Zechariah Smyth 12-24-2011 05:15 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826574)
Responding to my question with a bible quote did not answer my question. Can you please put it something I can understand?


You don't understand the Bible? It's written in plain American.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Pastor Ezekiel 12-24-2011 05:21 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826574)
Responding to my question with a bible quote did not answer my question. Can you please put it something I can understand?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 826593)
You don't understand the Bible? It's written in plain American.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

He can't understand the Holy Bible because his father is satan. Scripture tells us so.

Quote:

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

HemlockHomo 12-24-2011 06:24 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
I would understand it better if it was written in modern English. The ye's and the outdated language throw me off.

Ezekial, I read that passage and i understood it. What i got from it is that you believe I never speak the truth and I refuse to believe that the word of god is correct. I do not understand where the nonunderstanding comes from? The passage speaks of not understanding but of accepting the word. It says i cannot even hear the word because my views have been scewed by Satan. i dont believe in satan how are my views changed by a being that i believe does not exist?

Pastor Ezekiel 12-24-2011 07:29 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826615)
I would understand it better if it was written in modern English. The ye's and the outdated language throw me off.

Ezekial, I read that passage and i understood it. What i got from it is that you believe I never speak the truth and I refuse to believe that the word of god is correct. I do not understand where the nonunderstanding comes from? The passage speaks of not understanding but of accepting the word. It says i cannot even hear the word because my views have been scewed by Satan. i dont believe in satan how are my views changed by a being that i believe does not exist?

One of satan's greatest tricks is to convince people that he doesn't exist. But I can assure you that hell is chock full of fools like you, who think that just because they don't believe satan is real, that will keep them out of hell.

You are a fool, sir. And I'm Praying that the Holy Spirit fills you.

HemlockHomo 12-24-2011 07:42 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Have i told you that i was once a person of your faith and that faith brought me to suicide but when i stopped believing i decided not to kill myself?

Pastor Ezekiel 12-24-2011 07:53 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826632)
Have i told you that i was once a person of your faith and that faith brought me to suicide but when i stopped believing i decided not to kill myself?

You blame Jesus for entertaining thoughts of suicide? That was satan, pal. Obviously.

If Jesus wanted you dead, He'd have killed you Himself. :lol:

Redeemed Papist 12-24-2011 09:12 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Let me get this straight. This Hemlock guy thinks he's so important that God singled him out for delusions so he'd try to kill himself with the express purpose of making him an unbeliever if he didn't do it?

Sounds a bit far fetched and made up if you ask me. Do you sit there and manufacture other reasons why God is to blame for your life not being perfect? Sounds to me you've made up your own God of self loathing inside your head. Small wonder the real God of the Bible confuses you so and your made up God is such a shitty God.
Posted via Mobile Device

HemlockHomo 12-24-2011 05:24 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
You know atheism means i domt believe in any god right?

im not making myself special. im saying my life is better without faith. i believe my life is perfect the ay it is.

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-24-2011 06:31 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826729)
You know atheism means i domt believe in any god right?

im not making myself special. im saying my life is better without faith. i believe my life is perfect the ay it is.

Then why are you on a Christian church's private discussion forum?

Did you miss the whole UNSAVED UNWELCOME part?

Redeemed Papist 12-24-2011 06:57 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 826737)
Then why are you on a Christian church's private discussion forum?

Did you miss the whole UNSAVED UNWELCOME part?

But his point of view is so important and we need to know the level of his emotional pain and so on...

HemlockHomo 12-24-2011 08:02 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
I am a very happy person. I don't have emotional pain. And you ask why am I on here? I am on here to discuss my views on your religion.

Redeemed Papist 12-24-2011 08:06 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826777)
I am a very happy person. I don't have emotional pain. And you ask why am I on here? I am on here to discuss my views on your religion.

That's odd cos it seemed like you wanted to tell us how bad your life was and why you therefore blame God for the fact you can't stop whining about trying to kill yourself and stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHero (Post 826632)
Have i told you that i was once a person of your faith and that faith brought me to suicide but when i stopped believing i decided not to kill myself?



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:19 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved