The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=68107)

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-27-2011 09:46 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 827537)
it would be very interesting to see what they think of that. the fact that she got the beating means nothing. the fact that she got it from a man who is not her father and did it because of his radical views is wrong.

But you said you believe in 'karma'!

Since you believe in karma, that means that she got exactly what she deserved. The man administering the beating was acting in accordance with Karma God's desires, giving her the punishment that Karma God demanded.

I assume you do not give money to charity, since all the poor people with no food or clean drinking water are in that position because Karma God wants them to be. Right?

WWJDnow 12-28-2011 12:18 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HemlockHomo (Post 826035)
I am going to start off with a little about myself so you people can instantly judge me as you believe is appropriate... I am an atheist. Shocking right? I am an emo. Oh my god an emo!

Hey, I'm shocked that there's an emo knows how to punctuate.

Quote:

"I live by two quotes: "Do or do not there is no try," Yoda; and "My friends come first, that's the bottom line." - A Day to Remember.
We're not especially interested in quotes from Japanese heathens or your sodomistic sexual practices.

Quote:

hold tight you're in for the shock of your life.
If the rapture doesn't happen by 2015, that would be the shock of my life. Nothing an emo says surprises me, though.

Quote:

Let me start out by saying that most of you are piffleing insane.
LOL, the emo says we're insane. Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Quote:

What would you think of me with my several facial piercings, long hair and several tattoos?
That you're a wanna-be badass.

Quote:

They need an escape from they're current reality and it is they're way out.
Jesus is the only way out.

Quote:

You are a emotionally crippled human being who was bullied as a child so you take out your violence on children. You believe you have found God but to a Christian violence is never the answer. You have mental issues that should be checked out by a psychiatrist, christian or not. You are deranged and NEED to seek medical attention.
Moderators, I think Dr. Phil is invading our forums again.

Quote:

I would like some one to find where it says that AIDS is and airborne pathogen.
I don't know about airborne, but it's definitely a sinborne pathogen. And the Bible tells us not to have fellowship with sinners.

Quote:

I have almost killed myself but found a way out.
I have such mixed feelings about that statement. But the Bible tells me to love my enemy, so I guess I'm glad you didn't go through with it.

Quote:

I am an "unsaved" individual who was getting a college education. I have a current GPA of 3.50. I graduated in the top 50 of my class. My total class was over 300. Do I honestly sound like an uneducated individual?
You sound like a graduate of the ITT Technical Institute.

Quote:

Keep your faith in your house but do not go and preach to a choir that doesn't want or need you're input.
So I take it you're against freedom of speech. Figures.

Quote:

I have golf games already set up with Lucifer himself.
You're scheduled to be the hole.

Joshua.Wright 03-12-2012 03:57 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with. I had to address her shocking behavior immediately. I punched her six times hard in her belly, so she had her wind removed and the demon inside her couldn't even moan. I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.

you do realize that if caught you'd be found guilty of the following
.invasion of privacy (spying on the kid)
.trespassing (walking into someone elses house without permission)
.breaking and entering (if the door was locked)
.assulting a minor (need i say why)
.hit and run (you hit the child multiple times then you left)
.profiling (assuming she was a lesbian because of her short hair)

Catherine Moore 03-12-2012 04:03 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 857736)
.profiling (assuming she was a lesbian because of her short hair)

I'm confused by this.

If I saw someone with dark skin, is it profiling to assume they're a nigra? Someone wearing a sports team top, profiling to assume they're a fan of that team? If I see someone eating a hot dog, is it profiling to assume they're not a vegetarian?

Of course not. Its the simple evidence of my eyes.

If she has short hair, she's a lesbian. Or, at a push someone the Lord has punished with cancer. Makes little difference at the end of the day, both are hellbound. But I do think lesbians are more common. It's the assumption I would have come to.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-12-2012 04:04 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 857736)
you do realize that if caught you'd be found guilty of the following
.invasion of privacy (spying on the kid)
.trespassing (walking into someone elses house without permission)
.breaking and entering (if the door was locked)
.assulting a minor (need i say why)
.hit and run (you hit the child multiple times then you left)
.profiling (assuming she was a lesbian because of her short hair)

Use proper punctuation and grammar, or you'll be shown the door, pervert. :thumbdown:

Quote:

"one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law" - Matthew 5:18

Joshua.Wright 03-12-2012 04:16 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 857741)
Use proper punctuation and grammar, or you'll be shown the door, pervert. :thumbdown:

Now you've confused me. How do a few punctuation and grammatical errors make me a pervert? Enlighten me.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-12-2012 04:27 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 857748)
Now you've confused me. How do a few punctuation and grammatical errors make me a pervert? Enlighten me.

No, of course not.

Worshiping slope comics makes you a pervert. Purposefully ignoring the rules of grammar and punctuation in God's favorite language (AMERICAN!) makes you an irritating fool. :glare:

Thomas Dalton 03-12-2012 08:29 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 857736)
you do realize that if caught you'd be found guilty of the following
.invasion of privacy (spying on the kid)
.trespassing (walking into someone elses house without permission)
.breaking and entering (if the door was locked)
.assulting a minor (need i say why)
.hit and run (you hit the child multiple times then you left)
.profiling (assuming she was a lesbian because of her short hair)

No, if caught (what is the chance of that:D) they would first need the testemony of the child, and the parents will hopefully be able to prevent that. Even if the emo lesbian girl would defy her parents, move out the house, and whore herself to pay for her upkeep since her parents would cut her off when she testified, brother Ekman has an about 15% chance to get a Christian for a judge/jury member, and would be released completely exonorated.

Praise Jesus!

Thomas

Joshua.Wright 03-13-2012 03:45 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 857750)
No, of course not.

Worshiping slope comics makes you a pervert. Purposefully ignoring the rules of grammar and punctuation in God's favorite language (AMERICAN!) makes you an irritating fool. :glare:

1. What's a slope comic
2. How can you prove that I "worship" them?
3. I wasn't ignoring the grammar and punctuation, like I said I made a few mistakes.
4. The language is called English.
5. How can you prove that it's Gods favorite language?
Answer all 5 of these questions intelligently and I'll leave everyone else on these forums alone. No matter how many flaws I find in thier argument.

Mary Etheldreda 03-13-2012 04:22 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 858081)
1. What's a slope comic
2. How can you prove that I "worship" them?
3. I wasn't ignoring the grammar and punctuation, like I said I made a few mistakes.
4. The language is called English.
5. How can you prove that it's Gods favorite language?
Answer all 5 of these questions intelligently and I'll leave everyone else on these forums alone. No matter how many flaws I find in thier argument.

Who do you think you are? Perry Mason?

Benjamin Over 03-13-2012 04:37 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 858081)
BLA.... BLA.....Answer all 5 of these questions intelligently and I'll leave everyone else on these forums alone. No matter how many flaws I find in thier argument.

Don't you have any sense of shame at all to barge into the Lord's favorite forum, and exert commands, and demands towards us; followers of his majesty Christ JESUS?

lukasekman 03-14-2012 11:04 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
I have actually served jail for disciplining kids before, so getting caught is nothing that I care much about. I DO care about the punishment from the LORD that will happen if I don't discipline children thought.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 857736)
you do realize that if caught you'd be found guilty of the following

.invasion of privacy (spying on the kid)
It was my job to look after them

.trespassing (walking into someone elses house without permission)
Their parents actually asked me to it.

.breaking and entering (if the door was locked)
It wasn't.

.assulting a minor (need i say why)
Watching her sin, I did what I had to do.

.hit and run (you hit the child multiple times then you left)
I was shocked, or rather told by the LORD to leave the haunted house.

.profiling (assuming she was a lesbian because of her short hair)
Profiling is not a crime, if you think so, try sue Fecebook or Google. Profiling is used to aim their ads.

Joshua.Wright 03-15-2012 03:01 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
I love how everyone's pissed that I ask those questions, yet none of them have been answered.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-15-2012 03:58 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 858649)
I love how everyone's pissed that I ask those questions, yet none of them have been answered.

No one is "pissed" as you say. It's just that you ask idiotic questions, and the Bible commands us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself.

Quote:


"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11


lukasekman 03-15-2012 09:23 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 858649)
I love how everyone's pissed that I ask those questions, yet none of them have been answered.

I did answer to all of your questions. What part of my answer did you not understand? Their parents asked me to look after their kids, so there was no trespassing or unauthorized invasion of privacy.

If your daughter cut herself and someone else saw it, would you prefer to let her keep cutting?

Dr Laurence Niles 03-15-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 858649)
I love how everyone's pissed that I ask those questions, yet none of them have been answered.

Typical drive by atheiotardist post: say a few shocking things and then we see her again. Typical.

YIC
Posted via Mobile Device

Joshua.Wright 03-16-2012 03:39 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 858724)
I did answer to all of your questions. What part of my answer did you not understand? Their parents asked me to look after their kids, so there was no trespassing or unauthorized invasion of privacy.

If your daughter cut herself and someone else saw it, would you prefer to let her keep cutting?

No, but there are better ways of handling it than beating her. How about talking to her, telling her that there are better ways to handle what made her cut herself than to do so.
P.s. Remind me to NEVER hire you as a baby-sitter.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-16-2012 03:44 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 859128)
No, but there are better ways of handling it than beating her. How about talking to her, telling her that there are better ways to handle what made her cut herself than to do so.

That's not what the Bible says. We follow God's advice, not some random punk kid on the internets.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 859128)
P.s. Remind me to NEVER hire you as a baby-sitter.

Remind me to Pray to Jesus that you never produce any children.

Quote:

Psalm 69:22-29
Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.
Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.
Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.


Redeemed Papist 03-16-2012 08:04 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 859128)
No, but there are better ways of handling it than beating her. How about talking to her, telling her that there are better ways to handle what made her cut herself than to do so.
P.s. Remind me to NEVER hire you as a baby-sitter.

Next you'll be saying we shouldn't thrash children at all and it's wrong. Jesus disagrees.

James Hutchins 03-16-2012 05:21 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 859128)
No, but there are better ways of handling it than beating her. How about talking to her, telling her that there are better ways to handle what made her cut herself than to do so.
P.s. Remind me to NEVER hire you as a baby-sitter.

Young lady, I am positive she was talked to. But it fell on the deaf ears of a pitiful slut with her fingers in her ears yelling 'Whaaaaaaaaaaaa... Poor Meeeeeeeeeeee'.
All she needed to do was read the Bible.

Mary Etheldreda 03-16-2012 10:28 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua.Wright (Post 859128)
No, but there are better ways of handling it than beating her. How about talking to her, telling her that there are better ways to handle what made her cut herself than to do so.
P.s. Remind me to NEVER hire you as a baby-sitter.

Friend, let me explain to you something about women. You see, every month, God has deemed to remind women all around the world about the time Eve went and decided she was more important than Him. Every single month we are reminded of the curse that Eve brought to the world, the curse that translates to pain in childbirth also sends out reminders every month in the form of cramps and intense emotional instability. To suggest a woman can be reasoned with is like suggesting a horse can be reasoned with. It feels good to talk and look into her beautiful eyes, but ultimately it's futile. For this reason God ordered man to be the head of the woman. (scriptural references upon request)

Eli3090 02-21-2014 05:30 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
1. I am a practicing Christian and have strong beliefs
2. I have 3 kids 2 boys and a girl; my girl has short hair but I don't believe she is a lesbian.
3. I am a former cutter myself but I have never been emo
4. I went through a faze in high school where I was bi and I don't have aids
5. That girl was in the privacy of her room and you could've had the respect to knock
6. What she does with her body is her own choice and not for you to decide if its right or wrong
7. You were asked to watch their kids as in make sure no one comes in and they don't get hurt yet you still inflicted physical harm to the child and maybe even more than she inflicted to herself
8. Just because her hair is short doesn't mean she is a lesbian just like how my hair is long doesn't mean I'm gay
9. Do to others as you wish done unto you

Pastor Ed Lowman 02-21-2014 05:45 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eli3090 (Post 1067359)
1. I am a practicing Christian and have strong beliefs
2. I have 3 kids 2 boys and a girl; my girl has short hair but I don't believe she is a lesbian.
3. I am a former cutter myself but I have never been emo
4. I went through a faze in high school where I was bi and I don't have aids
5. That girl was in the privacy of her room and you could've had the respect to knock
6. What she does with her body is her own choice and not for you to decide if its right or wrong
7. You were asked to watch their kids as in make sure no one comes in and they don't get hurt yet you still inflicted physical harm to the child and maybe even more than she inflicted to herself
8. Just because her hair is short doesn't mean she is a lesbian just like how my hair is long doesn't mean I'm gay
9. Do to others as you wish done unto you

Why not introduce yourself in the Introduction Forum? That way we can all greet you properly.

Pastor Ed

John Allen 03-01-2014 03:12 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Oh. My. God. Are you kidding me? That girl was participating in satanic activities on the webcam? What if the girl on webcam was her girlfriend too?! Oh the horror! They might as well be possesed!

CiaLoy 02-19-2015 06:49 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE?!?!?!!!????!!

Des 02-19-2015 06:57 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CiaLoy (Post 1135130)
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE?!?!?!!!????!!

I know! I've been saying that about these self-mutilating Emu's ever since I first heard about them. What is wrong with those people?

I'll tell you what's wrong, they have turned their backs on God, and that hurts them so much spiritually that they self-harm in order to take their minds off their spiritual pain. When the cutting isn't enough, they turn to anal sex; biting pillows to muffle their anguished screams. It is a sordid spiral into depravity.

Luminelle 03-01-2015 11:37 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelwise (Post 780279)
YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK.

People should be free to do what they want to do! If she was unhappy then cutting herself was her way of making her feel better.

You shouldn't harm a minor. You punched her 6 times did you? CHILD ABUSE MUCH! I mean seriously. How would you feel if you were that girl and your neighbor decided to punch you in the stomach 6 times then sprint out of your house!?!? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL.

My cousin is one who cuts. He is gay. I let him get on with it. I'm not going to run into his house, punch him 6 times and run away with his knife am I. No. I'm not.

Get a grip you silly silly people!

I used to self harm really bad. I'm glad you did not punish your cousin for his acts, but you should have gotten him help. Find someone to talk through why he is depressed, rather than letting him harm himself

Witch Hammer 03-01-2015 11:40 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminelle (Post 1136816)
I used to self harm really bad. I'm glad you did not punish your cousin for his acts, but you should have gotten him help. Find someone to talk through why he is depressed, rather than letting him harm himself

He is depressed because he is a pathetic, God-hating fag. No worries, though. Jesus can help.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-02-2015 12:48 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 

Aggressus 03-02-2015 01:04 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luminelle (Post 1136816)
I used to self harm really bad. I'm glad you did not punish your cousin for his acts, but you should have gotten him help. Find someone to talk through why he is depressed, rather than letting him harm himself

i'm also recovering from self-harm and i agree. abuse is definitely not the answer but urging one to stop the habit in a healthy way really helps. make sure he sees a professional (such as a doctor or psychologist) and urge him to distract himself with other things that won't hurt him, such as with friends, family, hobbies, etc. it won't be easy for him but it's worth it!

Witch Hammer 03-02-2015 01:55 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aggressus (Post 1136841)
i'm also recovering from self-harm and i agree. abuse is definitely not the answer but urging one to stop the habit in a healthy way really helps. make sure he sees a professional (such as a doctor or psychologist) and urge him to distract himself with other things that won't hurt him, such as with friends, family, hobbies, etc. it won't be easy for him but it's worth it!

You're just full of bad advice, aren't you, demon? Bible study and faith in Christ is the cure for all types of degenerate pervertism...even yours! Won't you try Himô on for size?

EmoTrash 09-17-2017 02:59 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with. I had to address her shocking behavior immediately. I punched her six times hard in her belly, so she had her wind removed and the demon inside her couldn't even moan. I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.

I hope you go to jail and burn in the deepest pit of hell Asshole. Although i have a feeling that you are just a stupid Internet troll.

Brother Gonzalez 09-17-2017 03:34 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EmoTrash (Post 1219678)
I hope you go to jail and burn in the deepest pit of hell Asshole. Although i have a feeling that you are just a stupid Internet troll.

He is a True Christian. He saved the girl. You want him in Hell.
What is wrong with you?

Mary Etheldreda 09-17-2017 03:37 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1219680)
What is wrong with you?

Typical modern so-called "Christian," don't you think? People like this believe the imaginary BFF who magically travels with them all day everywhere they go is the same God of the Bible. People like him are woefully ignorant of who the actual God of the Bible is, or what He instructs in the way of discipline and guidance of young, impressionable minds. What a shame. One cannot improve on the Holy Word of God. Why try?
The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil:
so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.
Proverbs 20:30

Des 09-17-2017 05:35 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1219680)
He is a True Christian. He saved the girl. You want him in Hell.
What is wrong with you?

I'm sure this would be confusing for you. After all, they don't teach gardening at the university level. But what you have to understand is that emus are basically atheists with bad taste in clothing and music, so it is in their nature to hate everything that is good and righteous and wish all the good people of the world into hell to serve their unholy lord and master, Satan. Expect an emu to do and say the exact opposite of what any decent Christian would do or say.

Brother Gonzalez 09-17-2017 08:22 PM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 1219723)
I'm sure this would be confusing for you. After all, they don't teach gardening at the university level.

Au contraire, in the University of Mexico and Sourrounding Areas (UMSA) they teach gardening.
They don't have any sport team but they have the best sport fields.

Megan1993 10-16-2017 04:24 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 780200)
As True Christian caring parents, we regularly check our kids behavior, ready to spank when needed. Bad behavior like masturbation, early warning signs of homosexuality, bad language and excessive phone calls are quickly addressed with the rod of correction. With True Christian parenting, kids wont sin behind that.

However, if you watch a kid under liberal "parenting", their behavior can totally shock you. Yesterday, I helped a neighbor couple watch their kids when they were away. Since they are liberals, I was prepared to see their kids sin, and looked forward to beat some common sense into them. But I couldn't ever be prepare to what I was going to see:

The daughter was 13 years old, short hair so I assume she is lesbian. She was alone on her room, and cut herself in front of her webcam. She bragged about it to another emo girl she chatted with. I had to address her shocking behavior immediately. I punched her six times hard in her belly, so she had her wind removed and the demon inside her couldn't even moan. I took her knife and disposed it. Afraid of being possessed too, I escaped the house, disposed my clothes and poured holy water over myself.

When it comes to parenting I'm live and let live HOWEVER if this sounds judgemental I am sorry...but there's a fine line between corporal punishment and abuse. You dear sir have crossed that. By the sounds of it your daughter is suffering a mental illness not a demonic possession. Cutting is self harm is a symptom of internal pain some distress. Your daughter needs help not punishment. I am not saying don't let her run amok...but by beating her for acting out an expression of pain is not going to make that demon go away. Take her to a pyschologist. Otherwise she'll continue on a far more dangerous path THAT NO BEATINGS on this Earth may cure.

Megan1993 10-16-2017 04:38 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1219680)
He is a True Christian. He saved the girl. You want him in Hell.
What is wrong with you?

I'm sorry for this idgit. But isn't punching a demon out 6xs a tad bit much? Don't get me wrong I don't care how parents choose to enforce discipline. I AM NOT AGAINST CORPORAL PUNISHMENT. Yet it seems to me that an adult man punching a 13 year old girl 6 times goes beyond just corporal punishment. I am not sure what state he is in but depending on the state it can be classified as abuse.

American King James Version
Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as to Christ;

Megan1993 10-16-2017 04:43 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan1993 (Post 1221781)
I'm sorry for this idgit. But isn't punching a demon out 6xs a tad bit much? Don't get me wrong I don't care how parents choose to enforce discipline. I AM NOT AGAINST CORPORAL PUNISHMENT. Yet it seems to me that an adult man punching a 13 year old girl 6 times goes beyond just corporal punishment. I am not sure what state he is in but depending on the state it can be classified as abuse.

American King James Version
Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as to Christ;

Yes I quoted that bc Jesus says obey our earthly masters as we obey unto god. So the way I see it we must respect the laws of our masters I.E. OUR government as we obey unto god.

Jim C. Lombardo 10-16-2017 04:50 AM

Re: Found lesbian emo girl cutting herself
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan1993 (Post 1221783)
Yes I quoted that bc Jesus says obey our earthly masters as we obey unto god. So the way I see it we must respect the laws of our masters I.E. OUR government as we obey unto god.



And what of it? President Trump agrees that it is normal. You can't make this up, and he is proud to remind you of that fact.


http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...nk-their-kids/


In fact, it is you who stands in contempt of what the government wants for the healthy rearing our American youth by refusing it. :angry:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved