The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Hitting Women is Neccessary (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=99321)

Dudley Dawson 05-30-2014 10:43 PM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
My boyfriend is such a breath of bloated fresh air

LolitaInbred 05-31-2014 12:28 AM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
I have no idea what she looks like, but most of you guys on this forum are uglier than homemade sin on the inside.

Elmer G. White 05-31-2014 03:26 AM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LolitaWolfiebear (Post 1091895)
I have no idea what she looks like, but most of you guys on this forum are uglier than homemade sin on the inside.

Dear Lolita,

A recurring theme here is to start criticizing the character of True Christians™ instead of trying to find actual logical and Scriptural arguments to oppose us. Basically, the True Christian™ position based on the KJV and written here does not depend on the outlook of us.

I would much rather spend precious time that is running out before RAPTURE :repent:in prayer for your SOUL. That is why I attach here one of my earlier posts with light modifications to encompass your personal situation and your specific argument.

Quote:

It is excellent that you brought your argument here, as it exemplifies beutifully the ad hominem argument: instead of examining the actual text, its claims and conclusions, your argument concentrates only on character assassination. This is a very common form of human argumentation that is encountered in its most basic pattern on the school yard as follows:
Child 1 - I think I like maths. It's useful to be able to count.
Child 2 - You're ugly (here you have the direct ad hominem) and 'cause you're stupid math sucks.
Child 1 - No, you're ugly (this is the indirect ad hominen or tu quoque)! Your mother man was she UGLY!!!
Dear Ms. Lolita, in addition to being "an argument", this ad hominem is a fallacy. Fallacies are violations of discussion and they can create false beliefs. The argument is fallacious because our ugliness or beauty are ultimately irrelevant here. Judging an argument based on people's looks is discrimination. What matters is the content of the texts submitted here by True Christians™. Thus, to avoid ad hominem, one could concentrate on the message and not the messanger.
Galatians 4:16 - Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Personally, I think you have the potential of being not at all ugly but gracious and BEAUTIFUL inside and outside with the radiant glory of:lord-fancy::jesus-fancy::christ-fancy: glowing on your face. If that occurs, no deficiencies in bone steucture, scars nor scabs of leprosy can mask the dizzling beauty of a SAVED PERSON.

For that, I pray for you!:(

Psalms 48:2
Ecclesiastes 3:11
Isaiah 52:7
Romans 10:15
Ezekiel 16:12

Yours in Christ,

Elmer:bye:

Miracle Hope 05-31-2014 10:25 PM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21479
Here's proof you don't have to have sex right away.

Mary Etheldreda 06-01-2014 01:21 AM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle Hope (Post 1092018)
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21479
Here's proof you don't have to have sex right away.

No one said you have to, but you and your husband didn't make a commitment to the LORD. He's simply repulsed when he thinks about touching your naughty bits. Very different, dear.

:)

Des 06-01-2014 01:55 AM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Maybe she doesn't feel fresh down there or is otherwise repelling him with a strong odor. I've heard they make something for that. Pine-Sol or Febreze or something. Admittedly, I'm not up to speed on those feminine things, so I would ask a plumber or carpet cleaner before running out and buying anything.

Miracle Hope 06-01-2014 02:15 AM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1092029)
No one said you have to, but you and your husband didn't make a commitment to the LORD. He's simply repulsed when he thinks about touching your naughty bits. Very different, dear.

:)

He didn't seem too repulsed last night. B)

Des 06-01-2014 02:27 AM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle Hope (Post 1092039)
He didn't seem too repulsed last night. B)

Well congratulations! I knew the whiskey would do the trick. I hope you conceive a strong little soldier for Christ. Remember, if you have a girl, you didn't pray hard enough!

Miracle Hope 06-01-2014 02:34 AM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 1092042)
Well congratulations! I knew the whiskey would do the trick. I hope you conceive a strong little soldier for Christ. Remember, if you have a girl, you didn't pray hard enough!

He wasn't drunk. Neither of us drink for fear of being drunkards.

Alvin Moss 06-01-2014 02:50 AM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Miracle Hope, I am wondering if you are related to your husband in any other ways besides marriage.

If he is a close relative, The Lord will not bless your union.

Also, there was a man named Tiny Tim who married a certain Miss Vicky on the Tonight Show, with Johnny Carson. He also did not believe in exploring the procreational necessities of the union, in defiance of God's laws. It turned out that he was a homosexual and he died.

I think you might want to do some reconsidering, but I am not certain exactly which parts of your chaotic life you should reconsider.

Miracle Hope 06-01-2014 07:09 PM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1092047)
Miracle Hope, I am wondering if you are related to your husband in any other ways besides marriage.

If he is a close relative, The Lord will not bless your union.

Also, there was a man named Tiny Tim who married a certain Miss Vicky on the Tonight Show, with Johnny Carson. He also did not believe in exploring the procreational necessities of the union, in defiance of God's laws. It turned out that he was a homosexual and he died.

I think you might want to do some reconsidering, but I am not certain exactly which parts of your chaotic life you should reconsider.

No, we are not related. Incest is really sexy, but unfortunately illegal.

Didymus Much 06-01-2014 07:31 PM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle Hope (Post 1092181)
Incest is really sexy, but unfortunately illegal.

Not in New Jersey (if you're both over 18) or Ohio (no age restrictions, but parents are :nono:).

http://x2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comme...96fa95ea57.jpg

Miracle Hope 06-01-2014 10:45 PM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1092186)
Not in New Jersey (if you're both over 18) or Ohio (no age restrictions, but parents are :nono:).

http://x2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comme...96fa95ea57.jpg

But I don't live in NJ or Ohio. So... ;)

Pastor Ezekiel 06-01-2014 10:47 PM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle Hope (Post 1092181)
No, we are not related. Incest is really sexy, but unfortunately illegal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle Hope (Post 1092222)
But I don't live in NJ or Ohio. So... ;)

So you really are married to your brother? :huh:

DemonThinker96 06-14-2014 04:11 PM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
You guys do realise you're taking advice from a book written thousands of years ago, right?

Zechariah Smyth 06-14-2014 04:13 PM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonThinker96 (Post 1094295)
You guys do realise you're taking advice from a book written thousands of years ago, right?

I just checked all of the Bibles in my house...not a single one has an expiration date.

:praise:

Bobby-Joe 06-14-2014 04:56 PM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonThinker96 (Post 1094295)
You guys do realise you're taking advice from a book written thousands of years ago, right?

Friend,

How does morality have expiration date?

Pastor Ezekiel 06-15-2014 04:13 AM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonThinker96 (Post 1094295)
You guys do realise you're taking advice from a book written thousands of years ago, right?

You left out the part about God having written this particular book. :rtfm:

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-08-2014 02:29 AM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
I know that hitting women is necessary, as a foolish, air-brained woman, I pity the men who have to deal with me, and stay silent unless I need to say "yes sir" like in 1 Corinthians 14:34. I was wondering, is it biblical that my soon-to-be husband is spanking me? I have no objections to his dominion over me, but I worry if it will make me less pure.

MitzaLizalor 07-08-2014 10:15 AM

Re: Hitting Women is Neccessary
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lstark16 (Post 1099264)
I know that hitting women is necessary, as a foolish, air-brained woman, I pity the men who have to deal with me, and stay silent unless I need to say "yes sir" like in 1 Corinthians 14:34. I was wondering, is it biblical that my soon-to-be husband is spanking me? I have no objections to his dominion over me, but I worry if it will make me less pure.

I Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. KJV
The passage you quoted does not require you to say "yes sir" but rather prohibits speech altogether.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:06 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved