The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why I don't give. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120147)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-16-2022 07:11 AM

Why I don't give.

As a wealthy Christian I am often asked to give. Money usually, but there's a surprising number of requests for patronage in the Biblical sense, if you know what I mean. No that does not interest me (but PM me with photos just in case).

I tithe the full amount legally tax deductible by an offshore corporation to Landover Baptist Church but THAT'S IT. No more. I refuse to patronize my fellow Americans with pity. They need to feel the rush of blood and the red mist for themselves as they crush another, weaker, man, take his lunch and slurp his milkshake.

Giving a man his dignity is a gift more precious than a man could ever give another man, except by defeating him in battle. Glory!

Philemon 06-16-2022 04:38 PM

Re: Why I don't give.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1299579)
A but there's a surprising number of requests for patronage in the Biblical sense, if you know what I mean. (but PM me with photos just in case).

Giving a man his dignity is a gift more precious than a man could ever give another man, . Glory!

Mrf Toole,

I've been sending you photo's over the past ten years. And videos.
never got any reaction.

Yic,

Phil

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-16-2022 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philemon (Post 1299617)
Mrf Toole,

I've been sending you photo's over the past ten years. And videos.
never got any reaction.

Yic,

Phil

Phil, I set up my email to reject Unsaved Trash. You could post them here, I guess, or try becoming a Christian?

WWJDnow 06-16-2022 10:58 PM

I am tired of lazy people asking for government handouts. Senior citizens, minorities, elementary school children, all they do is take, take, take. If they want something like food or an education, they should work for it like the rest if us do. Private charities are just as bad.

The only proper roles of government are to kill Muslims and Commies, throw drug addicts in prison, protect our gun rights, and stop abortion.

Unfalsifiable 06-19-2022 07:29 AM

I agree, if I had anything left to give after whatever my direct debit to Landover decides to take, I would not be willing to give it to anyone.

winhip 07-04-2022 07:14 AM

Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this with us.

Roland 07-04-2022 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winhip (Post 1300434)
Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this with us.

Would you be so kind to introduce yourself?

James Hutchins 07-04-2022 02:46 PM

No one gave me money. My bastard of a father only left me debts before he was killed by the NC Staties.
I worked hard for every dollar I have. It took a lot of thinking how to make the Hutchins Plantations, LLC as large as it is and not waste money on paying reasonable wages or taxes. To of made all that sacrifice, it makes no sense to give it away. I do of course, invest a lot with LBC as insurance on my getting a seat on the Golden Chariot™ when God finally calls me to sit on his Board of Directors in Heaven.

Uncle Rutherford 07-09-2022 10:16 PM

Most who beg are the lazy, like a lot of nigras I’ve known who prefer to live off welfare checks, food stamps, and other communist ideas liberals push to make Americans lazier. Charities are no different. I hold SEVEN jobs in the gates of Freehold helping the kind White True Christian™️ folk who live here have already generously given me so that I can meet the minimum tithing requirement of Landover Baptist Church. How is it that I can hold so many jobs but the welfare and charity cases can’t seem to hold ONE?

Johny Joe Hold 07-11-2022 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1300670)
Most who beg are the lazy, like a lot of nigras I’ve known who prefer to live off welfare checks, food stamps, and other communist ideas liberals push to make Americans lazier. Charities are no different. I hold SEVEN jobs in the gates of Freehold helping the kind White True Christian™️ folk who live here have already generously given me so that I can meet the minimum tithing requirement of Landover Baptist Church.

Uncle Rutherford, you are an inspiring person. You are moving up, serving white people in ways they appreciate.

I can imagine a lot of black young people watching you and saying, "Look at that success, Rutherford. If he can move up serving white people so can I. I don't have compete with white people and take their jobs like Colin Powell and Obama."