The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Greetings; awesome forum here! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106296)

Mike Miller 07-03-2015 04:13 PM

Greetings; awesome forum here!

Greetings from the small town of Memphis, IN.

My name is Mike. I am a husband and father of four. Havebeen reading the website for about a week now. Very impressed. It’s about timesomeone speaks out against retards. Those God haters need to be exposed.

My favorite Bible verse is Psalms 97:10 – “Ye that love theLORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them outof the hand of the wicked.”

I really hope to enjoy my stay here and meet some wonderfulreal Christians.

Elmer G. White 07-03-2015 04:59 PM

Re: Greetings; awesome forum here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Miller (Post 1150288)
Greetings from the small town of Memphis, IN.

My name is Mike. I am a husband and father of four. Havebeen reading the website for about a week now. Very impressed. It’s about timesomeone speaks out against retards. Those God haters need to be exposed.

My favorite Bible verse is Psalms 97:10 – “Ye that love theLORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them outof the hand of the wicked.”

I really hope to enjoy my stay here and meet some wonderfulreal Christians.

Mr. Miller,

How refreshing to meet an actual adult male with begetting experience as a newcomer. I also think our Forum is magnificent and we are happy to share this view with Jesus Christ!

:praise:

How do you manage spreading the Good Word in your pagan State?! Do you use the direct approach or do you depend on prayer?

Job 38:41
Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.

Welcome! I'm looking forward to many rousing conversations with you!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Mike Miller 07-03-2015 05:09 PM

Thanks for the welcome. And that's a great Bible verse in your signature area.

John Creeser 07-03-2015 05:36 PM

Welcome to our holy forum, Mike. I offer you a cautious welcome. I say cautious because we will have to make sure you are not a pesky atheist troll. You can imagine how many sinners we get here trying to mock us.

I'll be watching your progress on our forum (as I am sure Jesus will be as well).

In Christ,

John.

Mike Miller 07-03-2015 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 1150295)
Welcome to our holy forum, Mike. I offer you a cautious welcome. I say cautious because we will have to make sure you are not a pesky atheist troll. You can imagine how many sinners we get here trying to mock us.

I'll be watching your progress on our forum (as I am sure Jesus will be as well).

In Christ,

John.

I understand and respect your concerns.

A little background info on me can be found here, https://morningviewchristianchurch.w...staff-of-mvcc/

John Creeser 07-03-2015 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Miller (Post 1150296)
I understand and respect your concerns.

A little background info on me can be found here, https://morningviewchristianchurch.w...staff-of-mvcc/

Hmmm if your Pastor Patrick Murphy disproves of the evil ring kissing papists, why does he wear their uniform?

Mike Miller 07-03-2015 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 1150297)
Hmmm if your Pastor Patrick Murphy disproves of the evil ring kissing papists, why does he wear their uniform?

The Catholic Church is not the only church that wears that outfit. We do not support the Catholic faith, their priesthood or pagan rituals in anyway.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 07-03-2015 06:53 PM

A cautious welcome, Mr Miller.

Your church building looks distinctly English. Did you liberate it from the CofE?

Mike Miller 07-03-2015 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1150301)
A cautious welcome, Mr Miller.

Your church building looks distinctly English. Did you liberate it from the CofE?

That's a good question. Our senior pastor, Mr. Davis could answer that. He founded the church. I've only been there since 2011.

John Creeser 07-03-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Miller (Post 1150299)
We do not support the Catholic faith, their priesthood or pagan rituals in anyway.

This is good to know. Perhaps you would enjoy reading Pastor Ezekiel's take on the wafer munching ring kissing false Christians.

Mike Miller 07-03-2015 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 1150303)
This is good to know. Perhaps you would enjoy reading Pastor Ezekiel's take on the wafer munching ring kissing false Christians.

I would be glad to. I enjoy reading.

Hopefully after I've been around, you all will read my articles, such as mine exposing the santanic nature of Sesame Street.

Thanks for the link. I think I have some reading to do now.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 07-03-2015 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Miller (Post 1150302)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...s/viewpost.gif A cautious welcome, Mr Miller.

That's a good question. Our senior pastor, Mr. Davis could answer that. He founded the church. I've only been there since 2011.

I am such a fool! I knew it was familiar, but I should have said Irish. It looks remarkably like a perfect replica of "Saint" Patrick's cathedral in Godless Armagh.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4071/4...c2028d7548.jpg

I well remember visiting the place when the family accompanied my husband on one of his many business trips to that benighted province. We had to explain to my eldest boy that in spite of it being named after some Catlick saint, it was not a Catlick church and there was no need to keep shouting "No Pope here!"

But that is all by the way. Tell us more about your life in Memphis, Indiana. I see it is very close to the Kentucky border. Do you have much trouble there with the products of consanguineous marriage? Leviticus 18:6 is apparently all Greek to them. :angry:

Alvin Moss 07-03-2015 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Miller (Post 1150302)

Welcome, friend. We are friendly to all who seek fellowship with Christians. We thirst to know your story. How and when were you saved? We know that there are many Yankees among the Indianites. Are they powerful in your camp? What revolver do you favor? Tell all; hold nothing back.

Mike Miller 07-03-2015 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1150305)
I am such a fool! I knew it was familiar, but I should have said Irish. It looks remarkably like a perfect replica of "Saint" Patrick's cathedral in Godless Armagh.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4071/4...c2028d7548.jpg

I well remember visiting the place when the family accompanied my husband on one of his many business trips to that benighted province. We had to explain to my eldest boy that in spite of it being named after some Catlick saint, it was not a Catlick church and there was no need to keep shouting "No Pope here!"

But that is all by the way. Tell us more about your life in Memphis, Indiana. I see it is very close to the Kentucky border. Do you have much trouble there with the products of consanguineous marriage? Leviticus 18:6 is apparently all Greek to them. :angry:

Louisville is the closest major city. They had a big gay sodomite wedding party last weekend.

I've been in Memphis, IN since 2011. Great town. About 98% white (as it should be) and not a lot of God-haters around these parts (also how we like it).

Mike Miller 07-03-2015 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1150314)
Welcome, friend. We are friendly to all who seek fellowship with Christians. We thirst to know your story. How and when were you saved? We know that there are many Yankees among the Indianites. Are they powerful in your camp? What revolver do you favor? Tell all; hold nothing back.

I was born into a very religious Southern Baptist family. I was as a child. Favorite sidearm....? Man. That's a tough one. I'd say Ruger LC9.

As my dad always reminded me, he made me never forget this verse --- Luke 22:36, "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-04-2015 09:22 PM

Welcome! I'm glad to meet another adult Christian who is not hear to mock the Lord. I will, as a woman, meekly advise you to move away from anything that looks like the Cathylik church, lest the two of you be mistaken -- and I'm sure you do not want to be! I also read your take on Sesame Street. It looked sinful and promoting sodomy when I saw it, and now, I definitely will avoid it at all costs!

Yours in Christ,
Elizabeth

Mike Miller 07-05-2015 10:23 AM

Everyone, thanks for the welcomes. Very good read by Pastor Ezekiel.

"And now the Lord shew kindness and truth unto you: and I also will requite you this kindness, because ye have done this thing." - 2 Samuel 2:6