The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A Humane proposal to end the suffering of Chinamen, Italians, Koreans and Iranians (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117443)

Alvin Moss 03-19-2020 02:24 AM

A Humane proposal to end the suffering of Chinamen, Italians, Koreans and Iranians

Let's drop bombs on them.

God has decided to kill all these wretches and that is His will so it is fine with me. In the meantime, the economy is suffering because everyone is afraid of the plague. The Lord helps them who help themselves. It's time to lay waste the hot spots of this plague because each is a modern Sodom and it would be best to get this thing over with once and for all

America is well supplied with the latest and most fashionable atomic bombs and we always are, but we never use them (well, almost never). That is a national disgrace. We just build them with the latest gadgetry and then bury them in a toxic waste dump after a few years. That is a waste of our resources and it is bad for the environment. We should blow them up.

I pray that Pastor Zeke will bring this proposal to the attention of President Trump.

The Rev. Dwight Williams 03-26-2020 08:11 PM

Re: A Humane proposal to end the suffering of Chinamen, Italians, Koreans and Iranians

Too humane for them there Chinamen, if you ask me.

The other day there were a fat white man who tell me: “Also, dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian American, please.”

As if we should be worryin’ about the feelings of Chinamen in this day and age of the Chinese Chinavirus.

I say close off their country, nothing in or out, and when food is dwindling and the Chinamen get desperate, the rest of the world can watch them doing kung fu on each other.

It would be like Survivor, except the losers die instead getting voted off that there island.

IAmTheTrueVillageIdiot 03-26-2020 09:35 PM

Re: A Humane proposal to end the suffering of Chinamen, Italians, Koreans and Iranians

I am glad for the corona virus killing them all! Hallelujah!:thumbsup:

Didymus Much 03-26-2020 10:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmNotTheTrueGod (Post 1266438)
I am glad for the corona virus killing them all! Hallelujah!:thumbsup:

USA #1!!

tkwhite 03-27-2020 02:43 AM

Not a bad total if I do say so. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

MitzaLizalor 03-28-2020 04:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
. .Originally Posted by The Rev. Dwight Williams http://www.23hq.com/23666/30950744_8...7ea5_thumb.jpg
Attachment 28908
https://www.landoverbaptist.net/atta...4&d=1584098307. “… Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian American, please.”
. . . https://www.landoverbaptist.net/atta...4&d=1584098307. .… close off their country, nothing in or out
. . . . . . https://www.landoverbaptist.net/atta...4&d=1584098307. .… like Survivor, except the losers die instead getting voted off that there island. https://www.landoverbaptist.net/atta...5&d=1584098307

Things are getting ridiculous now. What next? Australians can't be referred to as convicts? And where's the deference to English Americans?
To their credit (apart from occasional outbursts of Morris dancing) the complaints are rare, unlike other ethnic groups keen to advance demonic
religions or stone age economics. Perhaps we'll be hearing from "communist Americans" before long?

.English Americans showing off in New York
:eek:

1They don't care if you call them Englishmen.
2They don't care if you think they look stupid.
3Which obviously they do.
4They don't care about anything really. Just don't call them Europeans!

upchucker67 03-28-2020 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1266495)
. .Originally Posted by The Rev. Dwight Williams http://www.23hq.com/23666/30950744_8...7ea5_thumb.jpg
Attachment 28908

I would like to point out, I'm a total sucker for Venetian blind men. Do you have any in your house?

Johny Joe Hold 03-28-2020 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1266495)
. .

Things are getting ridiculous now. What next? Australians can't be referred to as convicts? And where's the deference to English Americans?
Perhaps we'll be hearing from "communist Americans" before long?

This was news to me. I thought English homers stayed in England. Now I learn they have come to New York City.

It makes sense that God sent the Coronavirus to NYC with such enthusiasm.

tkwhite 03-30-2020 09:34 PM

I have to ask this......When you say you are a sucker for Venetian blind men......Where exactly are you going with this comment? Is this to mean you have a certain kind of love for these men? By that I mean did you turn homer behind our backs??? :fear2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by upchucker67 (Post 1266521)
I would like to point out, I'm a total sucker for Venetian blind men. Do you have any in your house?

Dana723 03-30-2020 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkwhite (Post 1266727)
I have to ask this......When you say you are a sucker for Venetian blind men......Where exactly are you going with this comment? Is this to mean you have a certain kind of love for these men? By that I mean did you turn homer behind our backs??? :fear2:

With that condom hanging off his nose, I think so :thumbdown:

tkwhite 03-31-2020 12:56 AM

Hi Dana,

I was afraid of that.

Mr. Hucker

I haven't given up hope......yet......But you do understand that Jesus' patience with you is getting really thin! Oh if I were you, I would be looking really close at this (Especially Rev. 22:15. See Whoremongers. That also includes homers).

Revelation 22:14-15 King James Version (KJV)

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana723 (Post 1266735)
With that condom hanging off his nose, I think so :thumbdown:

upchucker67 03-31-2020 03:34 AM

Quote:

Sorry to say I wasn't referring to you, sir. This new Englander isn't too partial to tasty Southerners.

tkwhite 03-31-2020 03:52 AM

Thank you kindly for that because I am not into Yankee homers either! :fear2: I'll take a good submissive Christian female anytime! Now get back to your studies! :nono:

Quote:

Originally Posted by upchucker67 (Post 1266751)
Sorry to say I wasn't referring to you, sir. This new Englander isn't too partial to tasty Southerners.

MitzaLizalor 04-01-2020 10:53 AM

Quote:

Venetian blind

What has this to do with Venetian blinds?

tkwhite 04-01-2020 01:08 PM

Nothing, but, apparently, Mr. Hucker has a thing for Venetian blind men. Check post #7 on this thread if you don't believe me! LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1266816)
What has this to do with Venetian blinds?

MitzaLizalor 04-01-2020 11:16 PM

No, I don't use Venetian blinds. For that matter I don't even see the point of curtains, although I do have some material on the machine to run up when I get around to it. Jesus didn't hide Himself and I don't see why anyone else should either.
Mark 4:21 And [Jesus] said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?
Are you a Venetian blind salesman? Unfortunately I'm not a potential customer. I am looking for a lightweight Italian harpsichord however, constructed more like a guitar than a piano with a bright, lively tone; they're rather fragile and don't come up very often. They can be made to order of course and are very good but it's like the difference between an 18th century Italian violin and a modern reproduction. There's nothing actually wrong with the modern piece but the original has many intangibles absent from what would be made today.

If you have one, let me know.

18th Century original20th Century reproduction

tkwhite 04-02-2020 12:09 AM

I am not a venetian blind salesperson no. Nor am I in the market for one either. However, I'll check around for you and see what I can come up with as far as an Italian harpsichord and message you. Fair enough?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1266855)
No, I don't use Venetian blinds. For that matter I don't even see the point of curtains, although I do have some material on the machine to run up when I get around to it. Jesus didn't hide Himself and I don't see why anyone else should either.
Mark 4:21 And [Jesus] said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?
Are you a Venetian blind salesman? Unfortunately I'm not a potential customer. I am looking for a lightweight Italian harpsichord however, constructed more like a guitar than a piano with a bright, lively tone; they're rather fragile and don't come up very often. They can be made to order of course and are very good but it's like the difference between an 18th century Italian violin and a modern reproduction. There's nothing actually wrong with the modern piece but the original has many intangibles absent from what would be made today.

If you have one, let me know.

18th Century original20th Century reproduction