The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   After learning about school shootings, I have changed my mind: they must be BANNED! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117089)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 12-01-2019 01:35 PM

After learning about school shootings, I have changed my mind: they must be BANNED!

From Wikipedia, here's a list of the 10 deadliest school shootings in history:

1. Beslan school siege: Islamic terrorists
2. Walisongo school massacre: Indonesians
3. Eastern University massacre: Sri Lankans
4. Peshawar massacre: Pakistanis.
5. Garissa University College attack: Kenyans
6. Kyanguli Massacre: Kenyans
7. Bath School disaster (Not gun violence, so it doesn't count for some reason).
8. Yobe State school shooting: Nigerians
9. Thammasat University massacre: Thailand-ese.
10. Virginia Tech shooting: Seung-Hui Cho
11. Ma'alot massacre: Palestinians.

You'll notice that something was present at all of these shootings. Something that must be banned from schools.

Yes, that thing is non-white people.

We need common-sense non-white-people-control because of the epidemic of non-white-people violence at schools.

Johny Joe Hold 12-01-2019 03:01 PM

Re: After learning about school shootings, I have changed my mind: they must be BANNED!

Brother Jeb, this is great insight. As a Mayor, I have to look at things from a policy perspective. I don't have the luxury of reacting in an emotional way.

I have always disliked non-white people and do not believe they should be allowed presence in every venue and in every place the rest of us good people frequent. By following more rational policies of limiting where and when they are allowed we may well solve the mass shooting problem.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-01-2019 07:12 PM

Re: After learning about school shootings, I have changed my mind: they must be BANNED!

We need to have a sensible conversation about the pros and cons: what do these people bring versus what problems do they cause. On the plus side I love Indian food but on the downside they hate white children and decrease house prices wherever they establish. I love 24/7 grocery stores but speak English dammit.

Johny Joe Hold 12-03-2019 08:41 PM

This matter of school shooting requires the best judgment we can muster. Let's go back to one of the earliest, the shooting in Columbine High School in Columbine Colorado.

Here we had two white boys who somehow got off the track of good behavior and killed several white students. But, these two white boys did not have the motive of killing all the white race. They had some other issues. Had they lived they might have become productive members of society in time.

We can see school shootings differently, however, when a non white student kills beautiful white students. This is about the war between the races and the killers are the scum of society. They should be treated as such.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-04-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1261532)
We can see school shootings differently, however, when a non white student kills beautiful white students. This is about the war between the races and the killers are the scum of society. They should be treated as such.

Brother, this is an enlightened position using all the available evidence. In the hypothetical case you describe above, it would be fair to consider retribution on the foreign country to act as a deterrent. As the President says, we have to take out their families, believe me. For example, if the boy is Iraqi, then we invade Iraq. If the boy is Yemeni, we supply arms to whoever is bombing Yemen. There have to be consequences, even preemptively. The deterrent must be applied beforehand to guarantee future compliance.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 12-06-2019 03:57 PM

Today is the 30th anniversary of a lot of people being murdered. The victims were more than 3/4 male, mostly poor, mostly blacks killed by other blacks. Just like absolutely every other day.

But nobody cares about them, so today the news is reporting on the rich white female victims of murder. The media had to go back 30 years in history for an example of this, because murder of rich white women is so rare.

That's female entitlement for you. Women feel entitled to everyone caring about them at the expense of men. They feel entitled to being respected/feared like Wonder Woman, and then being coddled as a damsel in distress upon demand.

"I am woman, hear me roar, until someone throws math at me":

78.7% of homicide victims are men
Twice as many crime victims are disabled*
??? of homicide victims are poor (nobody even counts this)

* Bureau of Justice Statistics:...persons with disabilities had higher violent victimization rates...persons with cognitive disabilities [the sort of people who don't go to university, and who have bad enough social skills to rouse the anger of feminist mobs] had the highest rates of total violent crime (56.6 per 1,000), serious violent crime (24.0 per 1,000), and simple assault (32.6 per 1,000) among the disability types measured.

Alphonse Alban 12-06-2019 05:43 PM

It's a very good point brother, but I think this is not the main problem with school shootings. What's the common factor in EVERY school shooting?
As far as I know, every school shooting has happened in school. So, we should ban schools. Who needs them anyway?

Bible is the only education you will ever need!

Isabella White 12-06-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1261668)
It's a very good point brother, but I think this is not the main problem with school shootings. What's the common factor in EVERY school shooting?
As far as I know, every school shooting has happened in school. So, we should ban schools. Who needs them anyway?

Bible is the only education you will ever need!

Amen, dear Brother Alban. Amen! You are so correct here. I think it's very interesting to note that so many of these school shootings have taken place since prayer was removed from classrooms. And without having classes for studying the :kjv1611:, then it's just all the easier for Satan to inspire people to take their guns to the schools.

The only remedy, of course, is to keep the children at home, where they can receive quality instruction in all things Biblical, from Mommy & Daddy. And as we all know so well, the family that studies and prays together, stays together!

A blessed day to you, Dear,
Sincerely, Isabella W.
https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/wp-...5257014663.jpg

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 12-07-2019 02:40 AM

It might seem unfair to ban the Japanese, since they don't have school shootings.

...Or so they say. They also say they have no drugs there, and have you seen their music videos?

Elijah Mee, PhD 03-30-2020 02:52 AM

Yes, I think that's a good point. And most of the "white" school shooters in the US were in fact j00s but you won't see the jewsnews media mention that.

melanikoko 06-22-2020 12:20 AM

All conversation have the pros and cons, however I agree with is keep the children at home

WWJDnow 06-25-2020 01:40 AM

I can't go along with closing all schools, but I do believe in school choice--every child in the US should receive a solid, Bible-based education at a Baptist-run school of their parent's choice. That way, parents can avoid all of the negative issues (low test scores, gun violence, rap music, bad-smelling hair care products) that come with sending their children to schools alongside minorities. And we can offer classes to minority students that are more pertinent to their lives, such as janitorial training.